The Missing Person

Story Info
After her GangBang Carol starts to wonder about events?
5.5k words
4.55
5.3k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It is set in England at some point in recent history. It started as a bit of a Wham Bam Sex Fest, but the story took over and later parts of the story arc, five parts, has taken over and, warning, romance is involved!

I hope the writing is up to standard and I have been greatly helped in that by Alys21.

I have been inspired by many writers, including Joanmcarthy, Publis68 and DakotaWrites. In particular, Joan as a woman writing from a man's viewpoint freed me to do the opposite as I think the woman's role and pleasure is the most important. Your Milage may vary. Mind you, it does mean that I don't get to have the man's descriptions of their partner's body. :'-(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Missing Person

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish. This follows directly on from the story The Missed Date, (but after The Wrong Person,) and without reading that, this might not make much sense.

Hi, I'm Carol and this is my story, well mine and my BFF Bella who you should already have met. I have Blond medium length hair with a wave and green eyes. I'm slim 5'8" with a 41"C 32" 43" figure.

Carol back in her room.

I was well and truly shagged from having voluntarily been fucked by four men, including my first anal and double penetration experiences.

I had got well and truly randy watching a similar event on a hard porn video whilst sat in sexy underwear with a cock in each hand and two men's hands fondling my tits and pussy. The woman in the video seemed to be enjoying herself a lot of the time, but it was Dan, who was a bit older, who seemed to be ensuring that I enjoyed the experience to the full in real life. Having a safe word, pineapple, meant I could relax and enjoy the fun. And what fun! I had had with more orgasms in those couple of hours than in the last year, excepting those from vibrators, and that was a close-run thing.

I was back in my room and felt I needed some time to rest and enjoy my post orgasmic glow.

Then I started to wonder and glanced at the clock. It was still early in the evening, barely half nine, and the post orgasmic glow was fading fast in the absence of a warm body to snuggle to. I then wondered if I would have done better to keep my date with Alex, aka Mr Fourways, enjoyed a nice meal and his thorough attentions, instead of getting my BFF Bella to sub for me.

Something else was nagging at my brain, four men, four cocks, but didn't I have Ed's twice? Then I felt I was still damp at the back where Ed had come in my ass, and I had left my butt plug in the living room. I tried to settle myself by fingering my clit, but that just made me more unsettled.

Beginning to become uncomfortable, I got up and gingerly went to my door and opened it a fraction, and looked out into the living room where the light was still on, but dimmed, and music was playing quietly. It seemed deserted and I could see my dressing gown and abandoned thong so went to retrieve them, hoping to find the butt plug. I walked a bit bow legged, four men's attention and a DP can do that to a woman, no matter how well prepared I was for the back door experience, though never actually had in real life.

I got to where the gown and thong was lying on the floor and bent down to look underneath them, but the butt plug was not underneath them.

A sexy and teasing male voice asked. "Looking for something?" I recognised it as Dan's and it was coming from the sofa behind me.

I stood up realising I had been mooning, and pussy flashing, him and when looked at his face he had a massive smile, which I reciprocated without trying. He was part lying on the sofa and had the butt plug and a large semi erection, one that I didn't recognise from my little orgy earlier. And I would have recognised it as, unlike the others, it was circumcised and apparently larger, but possibly that was just wishful thinking. What I did know is; that I hadn't had the pleasure of it anywhere; and certainly not in my pussy.

I stepped forward and took the plug from his unresisting fingers and as I went to replace it had second thoughts.

In a reassuring tone Dan said "It's alright I have lubed it."

I bent forward to both ease it in and also get a better look at his erection, cock, dick, phallus, manhood. Crikey I was almost drooling and that wasn't just my mouth.

With my hands on my hips and legs parted, and not just my legs, I asked in as sexy a voice as I could without sounding like I was accusing him, which I was to a tiny amount. "Didn't you want to fuck me?"

Dan's voice gave me some immediate tingles. "I've wanted to make love to you from the day you moved in. No, tell a lie. From the moment you introduced yourself to us as our new landlady."

I wondered if I had fouled things up with him by being a bit of a trollop and there was a hint of sadness in my voice. "So why didn't you join in?"

Dan swung his legs down to sit up and patted the settee beside him so I sat right up beside his body, getting as much body contact as I could, and turned to face him. I was about to ask again when he stroked my jaw and quietly said. "I could see you were turned on by the idea of having multiple partners. But it's not how I wanted to experience you... or us."

I was puzzled. "But you were there, you kissed me, aroused me, ate my pussy." Then it dawned on me, and I said with glimmer of hope. "You looked after me?"

Dan's voice was so soothing. "Yes, that is what I was doing. If I had left, possibly the boys would have got too excited and spoilt your experience."

A sudden thought made me panic that this moment might get derailed, but I tried to keep the sound of worry out of my voice. "About them, where are they?"

Dan, smiled and ran a finger along my jaw to reassure me. "Gone to bed, you wore them out, and they have to be up early to get a coach to the footy. Away game."

"And you?" I must still have had a touch of worry in my voice.

Dan gave me a big smile with a sexy tone. "No footy plans," Which I found later was a lie. "hopefully something much better?" I felt another tingle of anticipation. He lent forward and gave me a reassuring kiss on the lips.

I gave him a big smile and had a feeling of excitement. "Like what?"

Dan stood and offered me his hand and I then realised, naively, that a good few inches of his cock had been disguised in his lap, and it was a grower, and about the biggest cock I had seen, was inches from my face. 'Oh be still my beating heart! No actually... Go, Go, Go!'

As I stood, he said. "Let's discuss this somewhere more comfortable." And with that he literally swept me off my feet. But instead of heading to my room carried me upstairs and into his room, kissing me passionately all the time, where he laid me on his king-sized bed.

"Comfy?" He asked, his voice so caring for one who had just laid a virtually naked woman on his bed. Well, I say laid, I was more sat, legs bent knees together and my elbows behind me so I could look around.

I had never been in this room, but I was impressed by how it looked: clean, tidy, presentable, and not the grotty mancave I might have feared. The room also smelt of fresh laundry. It somehow spoke to me of the qualities of the occupant, who's delightful cock was in my sights.

"Very." I replied and he positioned himself between my legs which I then spread and decided to lay back. However, as I did so, intending to put my hands behind my head to display my breasts as fully as possible, I felt my skin across my tummy was sticky from the lads' cum, but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

Dan leaned between my legs and I expected him to come and fuck me, or at least lick my pussy, but he stopped. I had a mini panic of rejection.

But he gently released the top of my right stocking and rolled it down and off my leg, following it with stroking of his left hand and then his lips. A shudder ran through me, and I felt my pussy twitch.

He repeated the same thing with my left leg and this time he started with a small kiss on the top of my enlarged labia which I could feel were opening at his touch.

Dan ran his hand lightly across my hips, his hands were elegant for a man, with long fingers and a soft touch, and as he went to remove my suspender belt, he noticed it was stuck to my skin with dried cum.

It came free and he lifted my butt and I closed my legs and lifted them so he could take it off, leaving me totally naked. A realisation suddenly thrilled me that 'Dan was going to make love to me'. Just me, and not just fuck some sexualised version of me like the boys had just done. That sent tingles through me, and I was ready.

I splayed my legs again to open myself to him and used my right hand to spread my pussy lips and expose my clit, then I closed my eyes in anticipation of his touch.

So, it was a surprise when Dan spun off the bed, scooped me up again and headed into the ensuite and stood me in the large shower cabinet at the end of the bath. He turned to go! 'Oh no, he's ashamed that I am dirty and doesn't want me!' I grabbed his hand.

In a sexy, maiden in distress voice I pleaded. "I don't know the controls and possibly you could soap me down?" And with the slightest touch got him to step in with me, and then went to give him a peck on the lips.

As I lent forward to do so, Dan put his hand behind my head and the peck became a full-on snogging session with our tongues dancing against each other. As we broke off, he pointed to the control and spoke in a matter of fact way, but with a tease in there as well.

"Dial temperature, outer ring water, and," picking up the shower head and thumbing a lever. "shower pattern." He gave a big wink as he was sure I knew that all along. But as he separated from me it was clear that he was now sticky. "Oh dear," His voice in mock horror. "I have to have a shower as well!" Then with a wicked smile. "Will you soap me down?"

"Try and stop me." I replied with a sexy growl and beaming smile, and with that I turned on the water and started to run a gentle flow between us. Dan got a very small amount of shower gel on his hand and ran it gently up and down the area from the underside of my breasts to the top of my 'landing strip', but was careful not to soap my pussy.

In response I was running my hand over the same area on Dan, but not stopping where he did, but continued to run my wet, and not at all soapy, hand along his rampant cock. I noticed, with interest, that his ball sack had tightened into a firm but large bulge between his legs. I also noticed that he had groomed his pubic hair away from his shaft and balls.

He turned me round and eased out the butt plug. "You don't need that; just clench three times and I'll rinse you down." And with that he turned the shower onto a gentle jet and 'hosed' me down with tantalising effects, but I dutifully clenched my buttocks three, and then another five, times to be sure.

Then with his head over my shoulder and one hand massaging my breast Dan whispered. "Much as shower sex is nice, I think what I have in mind will be nicer."

So, he switched off the shower and lead me from the booth and started to dry me off, back first, and I was amazed by the whiteness and softness of the towel and then his gentle kisses as he followed the towel down. Gently widening the gap between my legs as he dried between my buttocks and laid kisses on them and my upper thighs. His gentleness was a massive turn on, I felt that I was being worshiped as a sexual goddess.

He turned me round and repeated the process, but after a quick snog, started out with kisses on my nipples, that hadn't got wet, and working down with kisses all the way down, across my navel and then the top of my pussy. As he kissed my inner thighs his nose tickled my clit and nearly got my legs to buckle. Dan inhaled, looked up and smiled.

"That smells so nice." His tongue gave a quick lick.

"And tastes nice." And my knees gave way, so he grabbed me around my waist and held me till I recovered. Once my legs were dry, necessitating the kissing of my feet, he quickly dried himself off and led me to the bed where he laid me down and rolled me to lie down the middle, flat this time, relaxed and waiting.

Dan then slid up my body until he was full length and we started kissing, full on French kissing. How his cock didn't end up in my vagina all by itself I don't know but it felt so good resting along my labia lips where, as he rocked his hips, it massaged my clit and started the build-up of a full-on, but quiet moaning, orgasm that left me gasping and wet.

We had rolled onto our sides and Dan reached down and fondled my pussy, working the fingers of his right hand up and down my lips as he bent his head to kiss my left breast whilst the other fondled the right and tweaked the nipple. Gradually he slipped a finger into my waiting sex, then another and a third.

Gently working them deeper, then turning them and with curled fingertips against the front wall of my vagina. As his touch passed a spot, I gave a little gasp and then he moved them back and Dan was touching me in a new way that had me building another different orgasm and then he added the lightning-bolt of his thumb meeting my clit and rolling around it and I screamed.

"AHHAGH DAAANNN, HOOLLLYYY FFUUCCKKKING FUCK!!!"

And bucked and quivered in an orgasm the like of which I had never experienced, and I thought I would die a happy and exhausted woman.

As I my senses returned, I became aware that I had not been entirely passive as my right hand was full of Dan's magnificent cock, and even if I had two hands on it; they still would have been full. My thumb gently massaged the not insignificant amount of pre-cum that was weeping from the end of his magnificent member. As I recovered, if I ever would truly recover, I broke free of his embrace to bring my head down to suckle on his beautiful cock.

Dan stroked my hair. His voice, so soft, sexy and seducing. "That is so nice, but I think you have a better place for both of our enjoyment.".

I rolled on my back and spreading my legs and using my hands to pull them right up to my chest.

As sexily as I could I issued my invite to him. "Come and fill me." Dan looked at me, well my gaping pussy, and smiled and with that he knelt in front of me where my pussy was wide open, my clit was engorged and shining, and I felt my vagina open to welcome his manhood.

Dan looked at me lovingly, smiled, looked at my waiting body, and beamed. "Looks like you are pleased to see me." And his voice nearly gave me another orgasm.

"What a big cock you have." I said with a smile.

"All the better to love you with." He whispered.

"Well get on with it!" I said not totally in mock frustration. And Dan moved over me and then kissed me, kissed my neck, my breasts, my nipples. I was getting so turned on that I was getting desperate.

"Now!" I commanded, and I let go of my right leg, reached out, caught his cock and drew it down into my waiting vagina.

Dan whispered. "That's an invitation I can't ignore." And then he slowly penetrated me. Gently moving in and out, but progressively deeper and deeper. As he did, I felt like I was going to have a seizure and orgasmed just from the feeling of such a thick cock that filled me up and that just seemed to keep on going, and going, and just as his pubic bone hit my clit and his balls my perineum, I felt the head come to a stop at the top of my vagina.

I had only felt contact with my cervix once before and that wasn't during sex. I knew that he had totally filled me and that set off a new set of sensations. I let go of my legs, increasing the pressure on my clit and lessening on my cervix, a better balance of sensations.

Dan then withdrew about halfway and I sensed the bell of his cock had stroked that sensitive part of my vagina, the one that he had previously stimulated with his fingers. I never knew I had a g-spot, but now knowing, I felt it. And Dan then started sliding back in until he was fully bottomed out, and topped out, but caressing my cervix not prodding it. He then rotated his hips stimulating my clit, perineum and cervix and I reciprocated to maximise the stimulation.

Dan repeated the pattern getting slightly faster and then I climaxed again and with him fully in me I rocked to stimulate myself further, but also kicked out my legs as they shook uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh, ooohhh, ooooohh, ahhhhh, aaahhhh, aaaaaahh."

I cooed and Dan stopped moving his hips and started on my nipples which just amplified it all.

"OHHhh, OOOhhh, OOOOOhh, AHHHhh, AAAHhhh, AAAAAAhh!"

As I came down, I whispered. "Please fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me till you can fuck me no more!"

Dan raised is face to look at me and then down at my body laid out below him. "Your wish is my command!" And with that he started thrusting faster and faster. These were still the long strokes that activated my g-spot and cervix, thus giving me yet another wave of orgasm, but also hitting my clit and slapping his tight balls against my perineum, still including the hip rock.

My tits started rocking up and down and even around and my hips and legs swung to match. The speed increased and I was on a constant state of euphoria, orgasm after orgasm, my vagina spasming on his cock and how he didn't come straight away I didn't know as no man had given me so much pleasure all at once, far exceeding the games that had happened earlier in the evening and I thought that they had been special.

Then Dan grunted and his rhythm changed into a series of long hard strokes, and I felt his spunk, his hot spunk, his hot glorious spunk, hit my cervix as if trying to flood my womb. Once, twice, three, four times and then he collapsed on me and then I felt him twitching and giving a number of smaller thrusts until he was spent. It was so glorious I started to cry tears of joy.

But then Dan turned and looked at me, his voice was so warm and caring. "Hey Babe, what's up? Did that hurt you?" Tears welled up anew. "No, it was so, so good, the best, the very best I am so happy, so in love with you." Why I said in love with a man I hardly knew but felt I did and realised that he had cared for me even when I was indulging in a voluntary gangbang.

I don't know if it was the tears, but as Dan kissed them all away, his cock softened and carefully lifted himself off me and grabbing a dressing gown said in an efficient manner. "I need a drink after that, and I am sure you do, be right back." And with that he left me lying in the middle of his bed exhausted and totally on an orgasm buzz the like of which I had never experienced.

I felt down to my clit which seemed to be throbbing and so I lightly caressed it. That gentle touch caused a massive orgasm hit me and my pussy and vagina clenched, and I pressed my fingers onto my sex. I went into a series of spasms and moans that went on and on, until I either passed out or went to sleep with my hand clenched to my pussy.

I awoke to the sound of Dan coughing and to see him stood there with a tray. He hadn't fastened his dressing gown so I could also see that below the tray was another erection.

Almost breathless I said. "Wow you seem pleased to see me!" Then I joked. "I can see what is below the tray, what's on it?"

In an amused tone Dan said. "I'm always pleased to see you; I heard you from downstairs, so I didn't know if you were alone."

I simpered sexily. "I wasn't alone." I teased and smiled. "I had my thoughts of you and what you just did to me. But I could do with that drink you promised, hot chocolate?" My nose had sussed that out.

He put the tray down beside me and apart from two mugs of hot chocolate, there were two plates, each with half of a lemon cheesecake cut in slices, and immediately I realised how hungry I was.

12