All Comments on 'The Missing Person'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Aqua317Aqua3176 months ago

I am enjoying your story. It’s well written and the sex is hot! My only critique would be the naming of ‘chapters’. It’s harder to follow a multi-part story without some common denominator to link them -especially when you jump categories. If I wasn’t following you I probably would have missed the second and third parts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was about as exciting as watching paint dry. No wonder you only have 3 followers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well Dan must not care about catching whatever disease she's carrying around from having sex with anybody and everybody. Hope he gets to the doc soon!

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways6 months agoAuthor

Aqua317 Thanks for the supportive words. I'll think about chapter naming for my next series (Alice and Company), but I do give a 'previously' list in the intro, but I suppose that is easy to skip. As ever I am after a Beta Reader (discresion assured) and that way you get to read it before anyone else ;-).

Odd the portal says 3 comments, but I can only see yours, so possibly they are in moderation! Thanks again!

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways6 months agoAuthor

Anon 1. I will try to improve. As a new author I wouldn't expect many followers and I am flattered to have any.

Anon 2. Some stories here are STD cautious and many that are not. Possibly I didn't mention them for narrative flow. I tried to imply that the guys in 'The Missed Date' hadn't had partners recently. Maybe Dan knows things about the other guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 21 April. I Stepped Off The Train - Missing, just published in Romance. Written in one w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES