The Missing Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a mouthful of the hot chocolate, and it was sublime and nearly caused an orgasm all of its own. I picked up a piece of the cheesecake and took a bite. It must have been my heightened senses, but it was the food of the gods and I it caused me to tremble, a food orgasm was a new one on me, but there again, so much was new.

We sat there eating the cheesecake and drinking the hot chocolate and speaking about what they were like and about the events of the evening and what we had found attractive about each other and what had really turned us on.

Arguably nothing of importance, or maybe things of total importance, as we really knew nothing much about each other outside of making love, as Dan kept referring to the rampant rogering he had just given me.

I also noticed that his erection was still showing, and I excused myself for a minute and on return from the ensuite plonked myself back on the bed in as open legged pose as I could manage. Dan had one piece of cheesecake left but took the tray off the bed and put it on the floor. But as he turned back he was holding it and offered it up to my mouth and I took a small bite. Then he used his fingers on the other hand to gather up some of the cheesecake and smeared it on each of my nipples and then bent down to suck it off.

Despite the fantastic sensations, I managed to reach out with my left arm and get a big pinch of the topping on my fingers which I then spread on the bell of his cock. "Oh dear, look at that! I'll have to clean that off!" I giggled and Dan rolled back to give me better access so I could lean over and take him in my mouth.

I felt a surge of pleasure at such a sensual experience, cheesecake notwithstanding, Dan's cock was so, so, so pleasurable, smooth, firm, large and the pre-cum both salty and sweet. I just had to try to take as much as I could into my mouth and to savour it with my lips and tongue. But it was too much for me to take much more than half of it and I would have to speak to Bella to find out how to take more. A stray thought of I hope she and Alex are having a good time nipped across my mind.

I felt Dan's hands on my head, but instead of the porn use to drive my head down on him, it was a loving stroking and then a gentle suggestion that I needed to let him go. As I did, he bought my head up to give me a deep kiss and as we were snogging, I felt him smear some of the topping on my labia. We broke off the kiss and he firstly sucked his fingers clean in a sexy way and then.

"Oh dear, look at that! I'll have to clean that off!" And he swung around to lie head towards my feet so that he could get his mouth on my pussy to eat off the large amount of cheesecake off my pussy lips and then to lick it clean, but I didn't think it had got that far inside of me.

The feeling was so good that it took me far too long to realise that Dan's position left me looking as his wonderful erection and that a simple hand movement enabled me to get it back into my mouth, where I sucked in in as far as my skills allowed and then started moving my head back and forward and my hand cupped his balls that again had become a large firm bulge.

I felt Dan's gloriously long fingers, matching his cock, start to slide into my tunnel of love. First one and then two and three, going deep and also bringing pressure up the front of my vagina until there was a twitch as he passed over my g-spot. He then moved back again with another bigger reaction and then out and the feeling was bigger again.

Dan's magical fingers kept up this building sensation and then added a gentle movement with his thumb on my clit, to add to the effect of his tongue and lips. It was so, so intense that I had to take his cock out of my mouth so that I could moan without risking biting down on it. But I kept my hand on the shaft and kept licking it and his smooth balls like the finest treat, including lapping up the copious delicious pre-cum.

His finger assault on me continued to build and he brought his left hand, that had been caressing my hip and butt, up along my body and around to my breasts where it sought out and alternately massaged each tit and tweaked the nipples. There was quick break in his mouth contact as he brought his hand to his mouth to make the fingers wet and then apply the slippery fingers to my engorged nipples with an electrifying effect.

I could now only hold his cock and occasionally lick up the pre-cum nectar. When my orgasm ripped through me, it was like nothing I had experienced before, and I think I passed out again.

"AAAAHHH!!! DDAAANNN!!!! OHHHH!! OOOOHHHH!!! AAAHhhh."

I realised that I was now on my back with Dan kneeling between my legs with his cock pointed towards me. "Ready to be fucked Babe?"

I looked up as this handsome man and I was ready, but there again I would have denied him nothing as he had given me so much love and pleasure. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back before he lifted my legs up gently, but also sensuously stroking them, straight up his body and then folded my calves over his shoulders.

He used his left arm to wrap them to his chest and his right hand behind my waist and then came up on his knees lifting my bum off the bed and I felt his cock rub along my lips and against my clit. He gently rocked his hips to give me more stroking of my clit, it was almost too sensitive, and I needed him in me.

Whilst I am sure his magic cock would have found its way into my aching sex; I couldn't wait and so used my hand to push it down and immediately got a shallow penetration.

Dan looked down at me and I nodded and so he moved his hips forward and I felt him go oh so deep within me until it touched the entrance to my womb and I gasped in pleasure.

Dan then withdrew until I realised that the head of his cock was passing over my g-spot and I gasped and with that Dan started to penetrate me again with a repeat of pleasure. He then rocked me back and forth with shallow strokes building up the sensation on my g-spot whilst lovingly looking down at my body.

Although the thrusts were small, I was only supported on my shoulders and by my legs, which Dan was alternately kissing, so my body was rocking. My tits were moving up and down and even rotating with a fascinating stimulation causing the nipples to swell, and so with one hand I tweaked them and with the other I frigged my clit.

The rapid result was that I had another orgasm and, as it hit, Dan slowly went for a deeper penetration and when it hit my womb I screamed and screamed! Uttering I don't know what, but I writhed in pleasure and was on the verge of consciousness again.

"DDAAANNN!!!! OHHHH-AAAAHHH!!!!!!! OHHHH!! DDAAANNN!!!! OOOOHHHH!!! AAAHhhhhhh..."

As I regained focus, looking at the loving face of the man who had given me more pleasure than I knew existed, I said in a happily tired voice. "Make love to me, fill me with your seed, I need you so much." Though not as coherently as that, slurring my words.

However, I sounded, Dan didn't need further prompting he lowered me onto the bed and then let my legs go and they fell either side of him. With his arms either side of me he started to pump his erection in and out of my sex. They were long thrusts as he built up his rhythm and he bent his head down and extended his tongue to flick at my nipples as they swung past his face.

I caught my breasts and squeezed them together so that he could alternately suckle on my nipples as his cock increased the rate of his fucking. We stayed like that, but with increasing speed of thrusts, until another orgasm ripped through me.

"Aahhhhh, aaahhhh, aaaaaahh, Ohhhh, ooohhh, ooooohh, ahhhhh, aaahhhh, aaaaaahh."

And I spread my arms wide to grab onto the sheets as I spasmed again with my sex clamping down on Dan's cock whilst my hips rammed up as Dan's pelvis and bucked and swayed requiring him to pause until I settled again.

Whether it was that event or just him realising it was the right time, which it was, Dan just started to pound me at increasing speed accompanied with grunts of his own approaching orgasm.

And then it came.

Bust after burst of hot spunk spraying onto my womb, accompanied with a number of short thrusts and the pulsing of his member accompanied with my sex reciprocating with its own spasms.

Dan managed to roll us over so that I was laying on him with him still deep inside me as we kissed deeply like it was going to be our last chance. Gradually, we slowed and stopped and just cuddled.

I must have fallen asleep as next I remember I was tucked up in bed with Dan's body facing me and then I drifted off into a dream of total satisfaction.

(continued... The Wrong Room)

12