The Missionary Position Pt. 05

Story Info
Two missionaries are kidnapped on foreign mission.
1.3k words
4.11
12.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For what seemed like an eternity, but was probably actually no more than a momentary lapse, Chris and I stood there, motionless. Chris took my hand and, looking up at me, cooed, "I want you to make love to me. Show me what to do." Almost imperceptibly, she pulled my hand between her legs.

Jerking my hand away from her, I barked at her, "Chris, I cannot do this. They have basically ordered me to rape you. No, this is wrong. I care too much about you."

Again taking my hand, she kissed it and replied, "I know that you care about me. That is why I want it to be with you. You heard what he said. If you do not do it, he will take me for himself. I am terrified of that. Please do not let that happen."

Reasoning with her, I asked, "How do you know he will not take you for himself regardless of what I do?"

She quickly responded, "I do not know that. But it is the only hope I have now. Please do not take that away from me." She once again took my hand and guided it between her legs. This time I did not resist. Looking up into my eyes, she begged, "Teach me." I reached over and kissed her as my hand effortlessly massaged her.

Between kisses, I mumbled, "Okay, Chris. I only want what is best for you--and you really are beautiful."

As we continued to kiss and my hand continued its action, I slowly pushed her toward the bed. Reaching it, we both sat down on the side. Apologetically, she offered, "I have kissed boys on dates. But that is about all." Holding back tears, she explained, "I wanted to save myself for marriage. And now I have to do it here--with other people outside the room watching us. But if it has to happen here and now, I am glad it is with you. She reached over and pushed her hand into my pants.

Stroking my penis, she asked, "Am I doing this right?"

Moaning, I got out, OHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!

Standing up, I positioned her on her knees in front of me. Without being prompted, she pulled down my pants. Lovingly stroking me, she intoned, "This is bigger than I imagined." Silently, I pushed it into her mouth. Then, holding her face with both my hands, I slowly moved my organ forward and back. I made a point of pushing her away while still experiencing a throbbing erection. Quickly, I loosened her dress and pulled it away from her. Without a word, I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Pushing her legs apart, I was on top of her in an instant and immediately I was inside of her. Understanding that it was her first time for vaginal intercourse, I consciously tried to avoid hurting her. But she urged me on. Her cries of "OHHHHH, DEAR GOD, YESSSS!! encouraged me to work to increase her pleasure. When I came inside of her, the moans of pleasure resulting from her own orgasm were definitely the sexiest things I had ever heard.

I rolled over and laid on the bed next to her. Chris leaned over to face me. She quickly kissed me on the cheek. Jumping up onto her knees, she lightly began fingering my groin. With a giggle, she asked, "What else do you have to show me?" She continued using her fingers until I could feel myself being aroused once again.

Together, we got off the bed, although her hand never left my cock. When we were both standing, I twirled her around and pushed her onto the the mattress on her stomach. Positioning myself behind her, I pushed my erection into her. She moaned, but said nothing. At first, I tried to be relatively gentle with her. But I am afraid that the sensations and the loud grunts and shouts as I thrusted into her, caused me to lose control. When I was ready, I did have the presence to pull out and ejaculate onto her back. Pulling her up, I turned her to face me. "Chris, I really hope I did not hurt you there," I said.

She appeared to be wiping away tears. But all she did was reach up, kiss me and say, "Do not worry about it. Just do what you need to do here."

Chris glanced over at the television. At that moment, the scene was of a woman who was allowing a man to use his mouth on her. Hesitantly, Chris suggested, "I suppose you should make me familiar with that."

I picked her up and placed her on the side of the bed. "Lay back," I requested. When she complied, I pulled her legs apart. When they were spread wide, I used my hands to pull open her vagina lips. Bending down, I teased her by kissing the perimeter of her area, and then let my tongue explore around her opening. Chris put her hands over her face and moaned. Soon, I was having to hold her down to keep her from flailing about.

When this activity was done, I sat down on the side of the bed. Chris rose up and joined me. I tenderly put my arm around her and asked, "Are you okay?"

She looked like she had been crying. But she insisted, "Yes, I am fine. But it does mean a lot that I am with someone who cares enough to ask." For what seemed a good while, we just sat there with our arms around each other. Not another word was said. Then, from Chris, "Um, I suppose there are other kinds of activity I need to be exposed to." She could tell from my pained expression that I really did not want to treat her like this. "Tim," she pleaded, "I know you feel protective toward me. And I appreciate it. But the best way you can protect me now is to keep me from being raped by our captors. So, what other positions should I know?"

I turned to her. With a sigh, I began, "Well, there is the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position." We tried each of those in turn. By the conclusion of that, I, at least, was pretty much worn out. Let's face it. I am not as young as I used to be. But I then told her about the '69' position. I had her lay on the bed. I was on my hands and knees above her. My penis was above her face. Her genitals were below my face. As she reached up to suck my cock, I bent over to eat her.

As we were both pleasuring each other, the door suddenly swung open. It was the officer and a couple of the guards. Embarrassed, Chris and I pulled away from each other and sat back on the bed. To me, the officer began, "Not bad. Very good, actually. I really could not have done better myself." At that, the guards laughed. Still addressing me, he continued, "You have fulfilled your agreement here. She should now be adequately trained. You may now return to Natasha. That is, unless the two of you are ready to confess."

We were both still just at a loss as to what it was that we were supposed to have done. "We have not done anything," I insisted. "Just tell us what we are accused of doing and we will confess to it. We just want our lives back."

"That attitude is just not going to get you anywhere," shouted the officer. With that, he nodded to the guards. They hustled me off the bed and out of the room. Now alone with Chris, the officer lightly stroked her cheek. She cringed and pulled away. "Do not worry, dear. Your colleague should have trained you adequately. I will leave you alone. That is, unless your performance on the upcoming mission is not satisfactory." He then helped her out of the bed. Taking her by the hand, he led her back downstairs. "Come back to my office," he explained, "and I will fill you in on the details of your mission."