The Missionary Position Pt. 07

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation.
998 words
4.01
16k
8
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was marched back to my captivity, my mind was focused on Chris. I had always felt very protective of her. In one sense, it was humiliating that I had been put in the position of having to take away her virginity. On one level, I tried to rationalize what I had done by convincing myself that it was what she had wanted. And if I had refused, she would have been raped by someone who did not care for her as I did.

But I also discovered something else was happening. I was developing genuine feelings for her. I began to see her not as just a colleague or as a younger associate that I was mentoring. I began to have feelings for her as a woman. I have heard that sex can change the nature of a relationship. This was living proof that that was true. I knew those feelings were inappropriate. I was twenty years older, for God's sake. Our missionary organization strongly frowned on any kind of sexual relationship between associates. And since she was new here, I was supposed to be mentoring her But I could not help how I felt.

As I was ushered into my former room, I saw Natasha had changed outfits. Now she was dressed as a nurse. Her breasts appeared to be ready to break out of the low-cut, tight-fitting white top. Her white miniskirt barely covered her thighs. The guards marched me to the back of the room, which contained a sort of medical area. Roughly, they pushed me down onto the examining table. One guard held me down.

Natasha announced, "Since you have spent time with that slut, we are going to need to clean out your system." The other guard wheeled over a device that had a large bag of liquid attached to a pole with a hook. From the bag extended a long hose with a narrow nozzle on the end. I knew what was going to happen and just tried to prepare myself. I groaned as Natasha pushed her finger into my anal opening Then, I felt her insert the nozzle. I gasped as I felt the sensation of the liquid flowing into me. When I had taken the entire bag, the guards pulled me up and led me over to a toilet where they roughly pushed me down onto the seat Natasha and the guards then stood over me, watching and making small talk as my system was cleaned.

My humiliation was just beginning. Natasha ordered me to get on the floor on my hands and knees. As I did so, she attached a collar around my neck which had a leash attached to it. She made a point of bending down and showing me an anal plug that had a tail flapping from the end. She calmly walked around behind me and, while the guards held me in place, roughly screwed the plug into me.

Coming back around to face me, she picked up the leash. "You are now my pet," she announced. "And I am going to teach you some tricks." Picking up a large dildo, she showed it to me. Then, tossing it across the room, she commanded, "Fetch--on your hands and knees." I dutifully lumbered over and retrieved the item. Taking it in my mouth, I carried it back and dropped it at her feet." Picking it up, she pushed it into my mouth and commanded, "Suck it." My spirit now broken, I did as I was told.

"Bark for us, " she commanded.

"Aarf, Aarf," I responded.

"Very good. Now, in the future, anytime I tell you to 'speak,' you will bark. Is that clear?" When I did not answer, she gave a hard tug on the leash. "Is that clear," she repeated?

"Aarf, Aarf," I responded.

Pulling on the leash, she raised me so that I was now perched on my knees. Harshly, she commanded, "Pull up my miniskirt." When I complied, she pushed my head into her. "Lick my pussy," she ordered As I used my tongue on her, she complimented me. "OHHH, that feels soooo gooood. YESSSSS!! That is a gooood ssslave."

When she had had enough, she kept me in that position. One of the guards moved over and stood in front of me. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock. Natasha commanded, "Now, lick him. And do not forget his balls, too."

My humiliation was now complete. I just could not do this. In desperation, I screamed, "I cannot take this. I want to confess. I want to confess my crimes. Please just let me do it."

Natasha kneeled down next to me. Lightly fingering my penis, she soothingly whispered in a bedroom voice, "Honey, that is all we ever wanted." She softly kissed me. Standing back up, she continued, more assertively, "Okay. Start talking."

In my desperation, I tried to come up with a plausible story that I thought they would accept. "Yes, we were recruited by the CIA to come here. We were to promote dissension in society by encouraging splinter religious groups."

"Okay, and who was your local agent contact," Natasha asked?

I had no choice but to give up someone in order to get myself out of this. "Our contact was the pastor of the local church," I lied.

Natasha again kneeled down next to me. Lovingly massaging me, she whispered, "See how easy that was? Soon, you will be able to go home. All that is now required is that your colleague verify your story. The two of you will then sign written statements. Then, you will be allowed to leave." She motioned to the guards and they strode out of the room. "The guards are going to see that the written confessions are properly prepared," she informed me. "You know," she continued, "I will miss you. I had started to become rather fond of you." With that, she reached over and kissed me again.