All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 15-16'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Going great...

This is a great series and I'm enjoying every chapter. Thank you once again for sharing it with us.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Great Novel

The flerting is outrageous... and the house sounds wonderful. Looking forward to the dinner party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoying this...

...,and the clot thickens. Much more enjoyable when the read is a bit longer. Thank you.

Fuddpucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The English What A Strange...

Dan and Bella have met 3 times . Had 1 date . She is spending his money and

they are BOTH in love already ! Wow ! I find that the existence of spirits amid

ruins to be more believable !

Kezza67 it's weird ,and yet so different I come back to read more of it.

One item I find very misleading is all your writing is labeled as being HOT . It is not .

It is not at all !

Well on to the next 5 or 10 chapters. All will be labeled H. But they're not !

AMerryMan

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
different strokes....

....for different folks. Many people have accused me of doing that British stiff-upper-lip thing or even that I am a rather cold-blooded bastard.

I just never saw the point in allowing emotional turmoil to interfere with rational decision making.

The point of being intelligent is to use your intelligence. A concept too many people lack the ability to understand and apply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Property rental

How I wish it was as easy as Kezza claims to enter non-rent paying properties, or indeed evict the same non-payers. English property laws ALWAYS favour the tenants, and the police do not get involved in civil law affairs, unless criminal laws are broken, such as threatening or trying to physically evict said non-payers! I know this for a fact as I am a rental property owner.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
They need to make a point of reserving space at the table

for the two at the top of the rise.

their voices were a nice touch.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

excellent !!! Surprised that Tina has not left numerous blown up photos of Chandler women's left hand showing their wedding rings as her "usual hints" seem to be perceptive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

re dirtryoldbiman: Who's Tina? Or Teresa? Or Tanya? Did Tracey finally get the sack? Why did he pay her a salary when he should've had her arrested for loitering long ago? So nice to read the King's English on this website. I grind my teeth at all the usual misspellings, wrong tenses and homonyms. Instead, I amuse myself adding commas, perusing my Webster's reference (a dictionary popular in the US) for meaning and weighing the us of a phrase or word choice with my own. I do agree with every nice thing others have said and defend British understatement, dry 'humour' (mine has been called arid) and EU disparagement. "Two peoples separated by a common language."

Good show, what?

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous