All Comments on 'The Mistake Pt. 01'

by nikyc

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 8 years ago
I loved the story

Highly erotic.

I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A good erotic story indeed!

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 8 years ago
5 stars. Loved it.

The combination of 2 taboos, incest and marital infidelity, make this an even more thrilling story than the average one in this category. A mother and son taking such an extreme risk to sneak around behind the father's back is very exciting and thrilling. I look forward to part 2 and I hope Ava and Sam sneak around some more.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 8 years ago
You starting those sentences with 'and' again...

Just as well it's a hot story, and I'm only a little bit biased.

To the other readers, if you like this one you are going to love Part 2!

5* all the way.

swfb70swfb70almost 8 years ago
damn

that was hot hot hot

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 8 years ago
Amazin'!

Me want part 2, gief!

All joking aside, it was very hot even if not the most original scenario, the development was very very good.

Thumbs up!

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 8 years ago
Amazin'!

Me want part 2, gief!

All joking aside, it was very hot even if not the most original scenario, the development was very very good.

Thumbs up!

NesticNesticalmost 8 years ago
I am looking for chapter 2

Wowwwwwwww ... You really did a great job.

Please go on, write more of this....

Thumbs up

nikycnikycalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@Ian Shergold:

Thank you so much!

@ForbiddenTemptation:

Thank you! Yes it's an interesting combination. There will definitely be more sneaking around.

@swfb70:

Thank you!

@Lonely_reader:

Part two coming soon. Thank you so much!

@Nestic:

Thank you! I already have plenty more of this story written. It's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING

Fantastic job!!! One of the best stories ever posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If

It's written. Please please please post it.

nikycnikycalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: If:

The second part is pending as we speak :)

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 8 years ago
5*****

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving mother

This son will never look at mom the same again. He has felt the soft warmth of her naked skin, the softness of her breasts as he lovingly groped and kissed her. Best of all he has felt the warmth and wetness of his mothers pussy as he thrusts his manhood into mommy. Each time he looks at his mother his cock will harden remembering the pleasure he had buried into mummy's pussy. This son will seek every opportunity to ravage his mothers body and relieve his sexual frustrations. Mommy has also received the fucking she has been dreaming about and that she can't get from her husband. Mommy will spread her thighs at every opportunity and gladly allow her son to hump away on her pussy and deliver her orgasms as he grunts his love in her ear and fills her mature womb with load after load of seed. These two are now addicted to the intensity of the incest orgasm and will not be able to stop. When mommy's belly swells with her own son's love child, daddy can either accept the new relationship or move out. I hope in part two dad watches and enjoys his own private sex show as his son nails mommy night after night and dad strokes his own cock to orgasm. Perhaps in later stories the daughter can feel sorry for dad and let daddy fuck her while beside them in the marital bed the son mounts his now pregnant mother.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvralmost 8 years ago
Very well written

Great story. Love, love, love this genre. Can't wait for more.

nikycnikycalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@mcbtws:

Thank you!

@Anonymous: Loving mother:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! That's quite a steaming imagination you have there.

@midwestmomlvr:

Thank you for the comment! I'm happy you enjoyed it. There is indeed more on the way.

MunsonManMunsonManalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I absolutely loved your story. Very well written and the narrative just flowed right along to the end. Definitely deserves a sequel.

LeonardZFLeonardZFalmost 8 years ago
Nice write

Waiting so hard for the next chapter.. Please write next one quick

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
Honestly the best mother son story I have read in months.

I just read part two of this series today and it made me want to reread part one again. I did not comment after me first read through due being fairly busy that day. I have to say that I have read many stories where the mother and son have sex while the father drives, but this story reads better than any of them. Most of them are formulaic quick stroke stories while this story takes time to establish it characters and builds excellent tension. Also while the dad in this is fooled it's not done in a way that makes him look cartoonishly stupid. Also the sex scene between Sam and Ave was intense and was amazingly written. You captured the strange mix of emotion and physical lust in way that feels a lot more natural than in a lot of stories I have read.

Five stars and I added you to my favorite authors list.

nikycnikycalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@MunsonMan:

Thank you so much! I'm pretty happy with the narrative as well.

@LeonardZF:

Thank you! Part two is already up but it revolves around the sister and doesn't contain much incest. Part three is pending and Sam and Ava takes center stage once again.

@Bluebomber5:

Again, thank you! I already responded to your other comment if you haven't seen it yet. I'm glad i managed to make it more than just a stroker. It was a concern i had while i wrote it. The dad... yeah i feel a little sorry for him. I tried to portray him as just a regular guy who happen to suffer from something many males suffer from. He's definitely not stupid, just unfortunate, and betrayed. He'll have his moment though, maybe. Like i said in the other comment, I like to explore the emotional side of things.

@onlyfiction:

Thanks!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 8 years ago
amazing story

loved it. please write more about mom and son and more. thanks.

RikibeeRikibeealmost 8 years ago
Great story-!

5-Stars -- very hot and well written. Looking forward to more from you. No "Mistake" about your talent!

nikycnikycalmost 8 years agoAuthor

@homerjay:

Thank you! Yes more is coming shortly.

@Rikibee:

Thank you so much! I'm happy you're enjoying it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Plausible for her being drunk, then realizing, then getting mad about it and consummating the deed. Nerve-wracking at times, but you made the story work, although I didn't see how Claire heard if she always had in earbuds (most teens blare it). I still say 5 and I hope to read more great things about it. :)

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Ahhh Yes

Very well written. We so enjoyed reading this 'together'. We're on ur way to the second part and round two. It's always better to read with someone is within me making it more erotic.

TBC

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Oh Lord!!

That story was so damn erotic!

I'm at work on my lunch break and I'm rock hard,just itching to touch myself..

I really liked how the mom was drunk and forced her son to please her and "Do a damn good job doing it" as well, so delicious..

Also I've noticed you have three more chapters of this series?

Mmm, I just want to let you know I've added you to my fav list lady.😁.. I hope there's more stories coming soon..

oldmooseoldmooseover 1 year ago

Wow! What a writer. Simply the best story I've read on Literotica. And I've read some good ones. Thanks for sharing your work. Give my best to Dog.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous