The Mistress and Her Sub Pt. 01

Story Info
A Mistress and her slutty sub play with a visitor.
3.4k words
4.38
21.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoddessRuby
GoddessRuby
11 Followers

1.

He knelt in the entry, facing toward the door, head bowed, palms turned up and he was completely nude.

This had been arranged by him and his Mistress the day before, her soft commanding tone an exciting memory playing through his mind as he waited for her.

He had not been waiting long, he'd completed his chores as instructed and prepared the play room too, all he had to do now was wait. Now that his mind had begun to wonder, his body began to react to his memories of his beautiful Mistress, he became more aware of his body as he knelt, waiting for her to get home and show him what she had planned for their evening.

He felt the weight of his locked collar around his neck more distinctly, his breath steady and even, the muscles in his body hard, yet relaxed and his swollen cock throbbing in pain from being excited so long. He had been excited since he'd begun his chores for his Mistress earlier that day, just knowing that he was helping her made him feel satisfied that he was right where he should be.

The sound of keys jingling and a *click* as the door unlocked had him moaning softly to himself in anticipation for what would happen to him soon.

Her heels sounded on the floor as she stepped closer to him and said nothing, she stopped just in front of him, he could see her shoes with her beautiful shiny red toes peeking out the front and his mouth watered as he imagined sucking on them while driving himself inside her wet... had she said something? Oh no! He'd not heard and she kicked his hard cock and he coughed and doubled over in pain.

"Please forgive me, Mistress!" he cried out and pressed his palms and forehead to the cold tiled floor begging.

"Sit up, you filthy slut!" she commanded and his did as she said without protest or excuses.

She circled around him saying nothing, inspecting him and he could smell her arousal drift from between her legs and he moaned softly and she stopped.

"Slut, show me your ass!" she commanded and he quickly got into position, presenting his muscled ass to her, exposing himself completely and willingly, hungrily.

She slapped one cheek and then the other, firmly and sharply, and it stung, but he took it and thanked her for it.

She walked away for a brief moment, but when she came back she quickly slid her wet fingers deep into his little hole, flexing them expertly until she was satisfied with how relaxed he was, then pulled them out and replaced them with a big butt plug with a shiny red gem on the end. She wiped her fingers off and proceeded to smack his ass over and over, pushing his face into the floor and turning his ass a bright rosy red. His cock hurt and throbbed with how turned on he was and suddenly her hand was stroking it and he moaned loudly, without control and she stopped and hit is ass with the cane she had been hiding and it had him wincing and trying to crawl away, but she had his cock again and was gently stroking it and tickling the wet tip. He whimpered and she lent down and whispered "You're mine slut and I'm going to have you any way I want you tonight." then she squeezed the tip of his cock and he was panting "Yes, Mistress, I will do anything."

2.

"I have some items of clothing I want you to put on and I will help you put them on. Stand up, let's go to the play room."

His Mistress had turned and left him there to get up and follow her to the play room, so he quickly stood and quietly made his way there.

When he arrived, he made sure not to make eye contact with his glorious Goddess who was standing waiting next to the play room table, which had items on it, but all he could see was her divine femininity, she was so stunningly beautiful, it made him feel weak, so he dropped to his knees and crawled the rest of the way to his spot on the floor in the position his Mistress liked him in most; kneeling with his hands on his knees, palms facing up and eyes downcast.

"You're going to be my little maid tonight, slut." his Mistress said, then she walked over and took his hand and lead him over to a chair next to the table and sat him down.

She picked up something soft and black from the table, separated it into two and unravelled a stocking with lace at the top. His eyes widened and his cock throbbed, and she quickly slipped the stocking on his foot and rolled it up his leg until it fit snugly around his thigh. His cock dribbled a little drop of precum and she quickly caught it up with her finger and put her finger in his mouth making him suck on it and moan from the taste of his cum and her finger in his mouth.

She quickly put the other stocking on him and he somehow felt even more painfully aroused than he already did. Looking down at himself he thought he would explode then and there, but he made sure to breathe through it, just like she'd taught him.

She had something else in her hand now, something small and lacy, but he had no idea what it was. She had him step into it and she adjusted his painfully swollen cock and balls in what he figured out to be a lace bodysuit once it was fully on and tied at the neck and wrapped around his muscular body.

He looked down at himself in the bodysuit and stockings and moaned, more precum dripping down the tip of his cock. Seeing how sexy he looked in this new outfit was driving him wild, he could barely think straight. Suddenly his Mistress was standing in front of him as he sat in the chair she'd brought him to, he averted his gaze like she'd taught him, but she was so close all he could see was her hips and her hands lifting her skirt up, her pussy lips swollen and red, glistening wet and more moisture running down her legs. Her sweet musky scent reached him and it took everything in him to hold his position as she lowered her delicious sex onto his cock, the second he was fully inside her he began panting, trying not to cum, it was so maddening how good it felt to be inside her Goddess pussy, but if he came without her permission, then he may not get to be inside her again for a very very long time, like the time he'd been in chastity for nearly an entire year.

She grabbed his chin, looked into his eyes and said "cum." His hips began to jerk and his cock began to spurt and spasm inside her, and she sat rocking on his cock gently while he kept cumming, gazing into his eyes.

Once he finished cumming she told him to get on the floor and eat his cum out of her pussy, so he hungrily followed her orders until she stood up and grabbed another item for him to wear, a maid dress.

3.

Slipping the tiny dress over his head, his Mistress spoke softly, instructing him to fill her bath with water, salt crystals and 10 drops of lavender oil, just how she always liked her baths.

"We have a visitor coming," she looked over at the clock on the wall and continued "in about half an hour. I would like you to have me washed and ready for when he arrives, slut."

"yes, Mistress." he said in an apprehensive, yet slightly excited tone.

His Mistress disappeared into her room to undress and he left the play room to prepare the claw foot bath in their large bathroom just how she had instructed, making sure the temperature of the water was exactly the way she liked. He also lit candles around the room, knowing she loved the smell they gave off and how the dim lighting relaxed her after a long day at work.

The short maid dress his Mistress had dressed him in exposed his bottom and swollen cock almost completely, some ruffles framed the top of his bottom and gave his cock a cute fringe. Looking down at his dress, stockings and cock, which still had some of his cum and Mistresses juices on it, he thought about how the visitor would see him this way and his cock hardened a little more. He had an insatiable craving most days, but on days like this, when his Mistress made special plans for him, he could cum over and over.

He heard her clear her throat behind him and he turned smoothly and dropped to his knees immediately. She stood nude and ready for her bath, he could feel her looking at him kneeling on the floor. The water still poured into the bath behind him, the bath not yet full, so she walked over to him, her eyes closely watching his every move.

"Show me your ass, slut." she commanded over the sound of the water.

He leant forward, opening his knees and exposing the red gem on the butt plug inside him and his swollen balls. As he leant forward, his almost fully erect cock hit the cold tiled floor and the sensation made him moan.

"You are going to get fucked tonight, slut." she said and smacked his right ass cheek so hard he let out a little gasp, from both the pain and from what she had said.

"You like that don't you, slut?" she asked, each word accentuated by her poking the red gem on his butt plug and he moaned from the sensation it gave.

She slapped his left ass cheek hard and asked "you like that you are going to get fucked don't you, slut?!"

"Yes Mistress, I am eager to please you in any way you desire." he said back to her, hoping she would be happy with his reply.

She stroked his balls and cock tenderly and he let out a long moan.

"Mmmm yes, you're a good slut." she said as she wet a wash cloth and cleaned his fully erect cock gently with it.

"Ohh thank you, my Goddess." he moaned.

4.

Not long after cleaning him up she turned off the water and stepped into the bath.

He was still in position, rear in the air and red gem glistening in the candlelight, waiting eagerly for her next command for him.

"Come here and wash me, slut." she said in a warm and inviting tone.

He uncurled himself from his position, like a feline stretching after their rest, and crawled over to his beautiful Mistress soaking in the tub. She was laying in the tub, holding out a soft sponge for him to use to wash her, so he graciously took it and began to wash her back as she leant forward.

As he washed her and she moved around for him, the water spilled out the sides of the bath and splashed on him, getting him wet as well. Reaching out she use some of the peach scented soap suds from her body to wash his cock and balls again, causing him to pause in his task, he loved when she washed him, her tender touch made him feel so loved and worthy.

His hand moved lower and she guided it to her pubic mound, covered in soft curls of pubic hair, the moment he touched the smoothness underneath it felt like electricity was running through his fingers. He expertly slid his middle and ring finger inside her, finding her tender spot almost immediately and applied pressure. She looked into his eyes and reached again for his soapy cock, while he began to move his fingers inside her, slowly doing circles. She began breathing more heavily and the juices in her pussy began to flow more, so he started going faster watching her every move for clues on what to do next. He wanted her to orgasm, he leaked precum on the floor as she held and occasionally squeezed his cock while he pleasured her with his fingers.

Her eyes began to roll as she got close and then suddenly she pushed his hand out and away and said, while out of breath and panting, "Wash my hair, slut.".

He looked at her, pleading with his eyes, wanting so bad to watch her orgasm on his fingers, be a part of her moment of ecstasy.

"Now, slut!" she commanded, releasing his cock from her grip.

He stood, moved behind her and began shampooing her wet hair, massaging her scalp with his fingertips. As he washed her hair he continued to think about fingering her, daydreaming, until he realised her hair was completely washed and she was getting out of the bath.

"My towels, slut." she said, waiting for him.

He grabbed her towels, one for her body and one for her hair, and she stepped out of the bath, smelling like peaches. He first handed her the towel for her hair, she flicked her hair down and wrapped the towel around it, coiling and tucking it under at the base of her neck. Then he handed her the second towel for her body, she wrapped it snugly around herself and began walking to her room.

"Come, slut." she called to him as she walked, this made his cock twitch as it reminded him of her command earlier that evening.

He eagerly followed behind her.

5.

The Mistress had set out a short red silk nightdress, with black lace trim and her strap-on harness on her bed and when they both arrived in the room she took the towels off her body and hair and gave them to her slutty submissive, he took the towels to the laundry room, without instruction, while his Mistress dried her hair.

He couldn't help sniff the towels and imagine her naked body wrapped inside their soft embrace as he made his way to the laundry room.

After hanging the towels in the laundry he made his way back to her room and knelt just inside the doorway, so she could still get in and out of the room, but also so that he was near and could hear her next command for him, if she had one. His cock throbbed between his legs as he knelt waiting while she dried her hair.

"Help me dress, slut." she requested, after her hair was dried and brushed into smooth silky waves.

He stood and she grabbed his cock, pulling him close, biting his neck and nibbling his ear, causing him to moan and gasp as his cock pushed between her thighs, brushing against her smooth wet vulva.

She pushed him away and handed him the nightdress, lifting her arms, so he did as she requested and put the dress on her. He also helped her into the harness when she handed that to him. She was yet to put a dong in the harness and it looked strangely empty without one, but then she went to her bedside table and retrieved her 10 inch lifelike dong which made him swallow, he hadn't taken a big one like that in quite a while. The big plug in his butt made him feel like maybe he could handle his Mistresses big dong this evening, he was her slut after all.

A knock could be heard at the front door and his Mistress told him to answer it, but he covered his thick swollen cock from view and looked down in shame, as he was still dressed in the short maid dress, lacy bodysuit and thigh high stockings.

"you will answer the door and you will not cover yourself! You are *my* submissive and I want you to be proud of your delicious sexy body, slut!" she almost shouted at him in disapproval of his actions.

He straightened his posture and moved his hands to his sides, eyes still downcast.

His Mistress approached him and gently massaged his cock and balls, watching him closely, then turned him around and pushed him toward the door, "Take him to the play room." she said as he left.

He nervously made his way to the front door, but the reminder of her hands on him pushed him on and he opened the door to a tall handsome stud dressed in grey sweatpants, navy blue cotton t-shirt, leather jacket and running shoes.

The slut could see the outline of the studs large cock twitch in his sweatpants as they both looked each other over and he felt his own fully exposed and erect cock do the same.

"please, come in." he said to the stud and he walked in silently, his musky scent filling the slut with a different kind of desire as he walked past and waited for the slut to close the door and show him the way.

The slut guided the stud to the play room, feeling his eyes watching his plugged ass as they walked.

6.

They found his Mistress in the play room waiting for them, her big dong poking out from underneath her short red silk nightdress. She stood with a leather tawse in her hand and she was leaning against her favourite piece of equipment in the paly room, the spanking bench.

"Welcome stud, please undress and come here." she said, beckoning.

The stud quickly undressed, eager to please her. He adored her and was excited to finally be invited to play with her and her sexy slutty submissive.

"Take his clothes, slut. Put them somewhere safe." she commanded and he retrieved the studs clothes, folded them, then put them and his shoes in a locker outside the playroom.

Upon his return he found the stud on the spanking bench, rear in the air and his Mistress slapping his ass with her hand, the other hand holding the tawse. She was alternating between ass cheeks, gradually warming him up, preparing him for the tawse.

The slut found himself a position nearby to kneel and watched as his Mistress spanked the muscular ass of the handsome stud, she turned to look at him winked then continued.

After a few minutes of spanking with increasing intensity, the studs ass became a bright rosy red, so she began using the tawse, swapping it into the hand she had been spanking with and causing the stud to grunt from the sting.

The slut watched with eagerness and excitement, hoping to see the stud submit to his Mistress on a deeper level, he enjoyed watching them change into mindless sluts for his Mistress, like he was.

She gave the stud 10 shiny red welts across his backside, making him count and thank her after each one and then placed the tawse down and retrieved the lube from a nearby table.

First she massaged his cock and balls, they were swollen and ready, the stud was obviously a Masochist, then she started rubbing his anus. He moaned when her finger went in and his cock dribbled onto the floor.

"Get up, stud." she said, pulling her finger out of his tight hole.

He stood shakily, his eyes were glazed and he was clearly in another world, so she guided him to the bed in the play room and laid him down.

"Come here, slut." she commanded and he was up and over in mere seconds, so excited he could barely contain himself.

"Slut, I want you to show this stud how good you are with your tongue, crawl onto the bed and suck him off until I tell you to stop." she told him.

"yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." he responded in gratitude and began to slowly crawl up the bed, catlike, looking at the stud and his big swollen phallus.

The stud, laying across the bed, sat up a little to watch the slut lick the tip of his swollen cock.

He moaned quietly when the slut took his entire length into his mouth and down his throat.

To be continued...


GoddessRuby
GoddessRuby
11 Followers