The Mistress and Her Sub Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress punishes her slut for fucking her in her sleep.
3.4k words
4.47
14.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoddessRuby
GoddessRuby
11 Followers

7.

The slut greedily licked and sucked at the studs cock, savouring the taste and hungrily swallowing down any precum as he sucked.

While he was intently focused on the studs cock, the Mistress began stroking the sluts cock while applying lubricant to the dong fitted into her strap-on harness. The slut moaned, enjoying her touch, while sucking on the stud and the Mistress began gently pulling out the large jewelled butt plug.

Once the plug was out of the sluts gaping hole, the Mistress quickly began sliding the tip of her big 10 inch dong into him. Moaning with pleasure, into the studs cock, as each inch was pushed further into him, the slut began to push back and fuck his Mistresses big cock eagerly, enjoying the feeling of having his holes filled.

The Mistress watched the stud enjoy himself as she fucked her slut, holding his hips firmly as she continued to thrust her cock into him and the stud seemed to become more and more aroused, looking like he may orgasm soon, so she said "Stop sucking, slut." and he stopped.

"You will fuck the stud now, slut. Fuck him until he fills your slutty hole with his cum." She commanded and pulled her cock out of the slut as she did.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress " Replied the slut, after pulling the studs cock out of his mouth.

The stud got up and pulled the slut to the edge of the bed easily, sliding his cock into his hole at the same time, causing the slut to gasp and moan in surprise and pleasure.

As the stud began to fuck her slut, the Mistress slipped some lubricated fingers into the studs anus and expertly rubbed at his prostate, causing him to immediately explode his cum deep inside her slut, without his control. He had been so aroused watching her fuck her slut while he was sucking his cock, that he had been close and her fingers on his prostate had been just enough to tip him over the edge.

The Mistress slowly pulled her fingers out of the studs ass and said "Good boy."

She wiped her fingers off quickly and went back to the stud who was panting and still in shock from having his stolen orgasm, cock still hard and inside the sluts hole. She began lightly scratching the studs muscled abdomen, belly, pubic mound and the part of his cock that was slightly poking out of the sluts hole, her soft body pressed against his back, causing him to moan and twitch inside the slut.

Pulling the stud back and out of the sluts hole, the Mistress replaced his cock, in the slut, with hers saying "Let's push that cum nice and deep in there shall we, slut?"

She looked at the stud and he lay on the bed watching, his cock rigid and standing up straight with a little cum and lube on it still.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." The slut panted in response to her.

"Clean off the studs cock with your mouth, slut." Ordered the Mistress as she slid her cock all the way into the sluts hole.

"Yes, Mistress. Ohhh... Thank you, Mistress." Said the slut, while she fucked him and he moved over and greedily cleaned off the studs cock with his mouth as the Mistress ordered.

8.

Once the studs cock was noticeably cleaner, the Mistress commanded that he stop and she had him roll onto his back.

"Would you like to fuck his mouth, stud?" asked the Mistress.

"Yes I would love to Mistress, thank you." Responded the stud and he stood over the slut and slid his cock into his mouth with ease. Then he began to slowly fuck the sluts mouth and watch as the Mistress slid her big cock back into the sluts hole and grabbed his cock, which was throbbing and leaking precum onto his stomach.

The slut moaned around the studs cock and he writhed on the bed in pleasure, trying not to cum as his Mistress played with his cock skilfully; massaging the tip with lubricant and rubbing up and down his shaft in short and long strokes, so that he couldn't quite find the rhythm he needed to cum.

The Mistress continued to pump her big cock in and out of the sluts hole while she stroked his cock, then suddenly she stopped stroking and leant down, still fucking him, and whispered into his ear "It feels good having your slutty pussy hole filled with cum and then shoved deeper with my cock doesn't it slut?" and he moaned and mumbled a muffled "Yes." to her question while sucking the studs cock.

The Mistress then pulled her cock out of her slut and told the stud to fuck him while she removed her harness, he moved around quickly and did as she said, sliding his cock into the sluts hole with ease.

The stud held the sluts legs and moved his hips in a way that made the slut moan with such pleasure he nearly came and the Mistress slapped his cock painfully for nearly cumming without her permission.

Not giving him much time to recover from the pain of the slap, the Mistress climbed into the bed and sat her sweet dripping pussy onto the sluts face and he hungrily sucked and licked at her, suffocating in her essence.

She pushed herself more heavily onto his face, cutting off all air and he was in absolute bliss. He could feel his orgasm coming back and he started to feel like he may black out, then she lifted herself away slightly and air came rushing back into his nose and mouth, filling his lungs and pushing the blackness away, but he still lifted his face up and lapped at her pussy greedily.

"Time for my orgasm, slut. Make me cum!" she commanded and he began by focusing most of his licking on her clit, then reached up and slid his fingers inside her, she moaned and his cock throbbed from the sound.

She began humping his fingers and face as she got closer to her orgasm, he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop his own orgasm if she came like this, but she didn't, she stopped and stood up, turned around and slowly lowered herself onto his cock while the stud still had his cock in the sluts hole.

He began panting, trying not to cum with his cock completely impaled inside his Mistresses warm, wet pussy and another cock pumping in and out of his own hole. She looked into his eyes and she began slowly sliding up and down his shaft, her eyes were glazed and she seemed close to her orgasm.

Her pussy throbbed around his aching cock, he felt like he would go mad from the pleasure. He reached down and touched her clit, rubbing it skilfully and then her juices started to flow and her moans got louder and louder. Then she cried out "Cum!" and his hips began to spasm and jerk, his cum shot out hard, hitting her cervix with so much force that it made her convulse as each spurt of cum made contact with it, giving her multiple orgasms. Then he felt the stud shoot his cum deep inside his slutty hole and it made him feel so used and slutty, his hips jerked involuntarily, pushing his own cum further into his Mistress.

For a short time his Mistress rested, catching her breath and he could feel her pussy going through small aftershock orgasms on his cock. Then she shakily crawled up his body and rested her pussy over his face, letting his cum drip down into his mouth and making him eat it all up, until she sat on his face again and he just kept licking her delicious cum filled pussy.

When he began to struggle for air his Mistress rolled off him, laying beside him and then she fell asleep.

9.

The slut didn't move until he heard her sleeping, then he sat up looking at the stud who had been watching them since he'd cum, his cock still deep in the sluts ass.

"Would you like to have a shower, stud?" asked the slut.

"Yes, I would like that, slut." He replied and thrust his cock, which hadn't really gone down after cumming again.

The stud pulled his long, thick cock out of the slut leaving him feeling empty and he stood to show him the bathroom. As they walked he could feel cum, from his ass, running down his leg and it made him feel so slutty.

As they arrived in the bathroom, the stud shoved the slut up against the tiled wall and began to slide his cock back into the sluts cum filled hole.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut." Growled the stud and he began pounding his cock into the sluts hole, bending him over as he did.

The slut leant his torso forward and pushed his hips back into the stud, fucking him eagerly, wanting to be filled with cum again.

"Oh fuck, you are such a filthy slut!" cried out the stud and his thrusts became less regular as he got closer to cumming.

"Turn around and let me cum in your mouth, slut." Ordered the stud, so the slut did as he said and sucked down the studs cock effortlessly, taking the whole length in one go.

Thrusting his cock in and out of the sluts mouth, the stud groaned and shot his load down the sluts throat, making him swallow it all.

"That's a good slut, now go check on your Mistress while I shower." Instructed the stud, then he turned and began setting up the shower for himself.

The slut stood, retrieved a towel for the stud and then left to check on his Mistress.

10.

Finding his Mistress sprawled out naked on the bed, in the play room fast asleep, made the sluts cock rock hard at first sight of her.

He went over to her and gently moved her, so that her head was resting on the pillows more comfortably and yet she didn't wake. It must have been quite a day for her since she wasn't waking after being moved.

He decided to get her under the blankets, because she'd probably get cold in her sleep and want to be under them, so he manoeuvred his Mistress to the side and pulled the blankets from under her in order to get them on her and still she didn't wake.

"How strange." He thought, then moved her a little over so he could lay beside her and still no response from her.

His body was hot and he didn't want her to overheat from his heat as well as the blankets, so he left the blankets off and pushed to the side.

Looking down at her naked body, legs open and her pussy in full view, the slut couldn't resist, he had to touch her. He reached out and brushed his fingers over her slippery pussy lips and his cock twitched.

No signs of his Mistress waking still, so he slid his fingers inside her tight wet pussy and began rubbing at her g-spot.

Soon she began rolling her hips in her sleep, fucking his fingers out of habit and it drove him wild, rubbing his cock on her thigh.

He wanted to try something else, he could feel she was close to having an orgasm and didn't want that to wake her so he pulled his fingers out and positioned himself between her legs, then slowly began to slide his cock into her pussy.

Once he was fully inside her, balls pressed against her ass, he began to slowly fuck her while she slept. He leant forward, his mouth sucking on her neck, then he moved his hips back and then forward, ever so slowly, so she wouldn't wake up.

His Mistress lay under him doing nothing as he fucked her and he started to get a little more confident, so he lifted himself up a bit and fucked her a little harder, looking down at his cock impaling her.

The sight of his cock going in and out of his sleeping Mistresses wet pussy pushed him into going faster again and he could feel that he was going to cum soon.

He looked up at her sleeping face and continued thrusting his cock deep into her, hoping he would be able to cum without waking her and getting into trouble.

He looked down once more at his cock going inside his Mistress and he heard her moan in her sleep and suddenly he exploded his orgasm inside her, slamming his cock into her hard.

Then he realise she was also having an orgasm and he looked up into her open eyes.

Eyes burning with fury.

11.

As her orgasm subsided, his Mistress pulled her legs back, the slut quickly looked down at his cock still submerged in her cum filled pussy and she kicked him away and off the bed, sliding across the floor and hitting the spanking bench with a thud.

Rolling off of the bed, the Mistress opened a drawer nearby, pulled out some safety scissors and made her way over to her slut, his cum dripping down her legs.

He looked up at her pleading with his eyes, "I'm sorry, Mistress. Please for.." he tried to get an apology out, but she slapped him across the face.

"Shut up you insolent piece of shit! You are in BIG trouble for this major breach." She said angrily and began cutting his clothes away.

Once she had cut it all away, his sexy outfit laying in shreds on the floor and he lay sprawled out naked and dejected, she shouted "Get on the spanking bench, now!"

He quickly got up and lay over the bench, his ass in the air, arms and legs resting on the arm rests and leg rests, then he waited.

The Mistress strapped him into the bench so he had no way of getting anywhere and then she left the room, leaving the slut to his thoughts.

He tried not to think of his cock buried in her perfect pussy, shooting his seed deep inside, but he couldn't help it, he was a slut and he was addicted to his Mistress.

She was soon back in the room, he couldn't see her and she said nothing, but he knew she was there, as there were clinking sounds coming from nearby.

Then her arm came into view, she was holding a white bowl of ice and something else in it, but he couldn't quite tell until she put the bowl of ice down in front of his face, leaving it for him to look at while she got other things ready.

The thing in the white bowl of ice was a pink cock cage, sparkling with glitter in the plastic, his old cock cage that he'd worn for nearly a year last time and the sight of it made him begin to struggle in the straps.

"Please Mistress, please don't lock my cock up, I'll do anything, please!" he cried out in desperation.

His Mistress walked over to him quietly and shoved a ball gag in his mouth, strapping it on behind his head snugly, so he couldn't spit it out.

"I told you to shut up." She said darkly and began hitting his ass with her cane, causing him to writhe and groan on the bench in pain.

The cane stung and welts began to appear across his ass cheeks, but she continued until he had so many bright red welts, that they joined and became a large section of raw flesh on both his ass cheeks.

He watched the ice melt on his cock cage and tears fell down his face from the pain and regret of what he had done.

12.

Suddenly the hitting from the cane stopped, the slut sobbed and mumbled "Thank you, Mistress" around his ball gag.

There was a long silence and muffled voices from outside the room, then someone was in the room with him, but it wasn't his Mistress.

The stud came over and quickly washed the sluts cock, making him feel unworthy of his Mistresses touch, cleaning off all her delicious pussy juices and his cum from his mostly flaccid penis.

The stud then held a bowl of iced water under the sluts cock and balls, submerging them and making the slut cry out in shock and pain from the cold.

The slut then saw his Mistresses arm reach from the side and grab his chastity device out of the now melted ice bowl and he began to shake.

"No, no, no, no, no!" he tried to say over the ball gag, but it did him no good and he was soon snugly locked away in the pink sparkly cock cage, that he despised.

His cock felt tiny and cold in the cage. He could no longer get an erection, unless it was removed and that was likely not going to happen for a very, very long time.

The slut lay across the bench completely worn out, his face covered in tears and drool from having the gag in his mouth and his Mistress unstrapped him and ordered him to stand.

He stood shakily and looked down, his head bowed.

"Get in the chair." His Mistress commanded, pointing at a chair facing the bed, so he stumbled over to it and sat down gingerly, his ass hurting from sitting on the raw flesh his Mistress had recently bestowed upon him.

He sat naked, gagged and caged in the chastity device while his Mistress tied him to the chair. Then she stood and grabbed the stud, pushing him onto the bed and falling on top of him as he fell.

She started kissing him, passionately and without restraint. Then she was scratching her nails up and down his body as she nibbled on his neck and whispered in his ear. She began grinding her pussy on the studs cock which was hardening as she kissed, scratched and massaged him all over.

He moaned and kneaded her shoulders and tweaked her nipples, making her arch her back and push herself into him more each time.

As the studs cock got harder and harder, the Mistress moved her hips until his cock was slipping inside her.

The slut moaned in pain as his cock pushed at the cage and he tried to look away from the two lovers, but he couldn't stop looking back at his Mistress fucking the stud the way the slut wanted her to fuck him. He felt jealousy burn through him as they changed positions, the Mistress under the stud. The slut had a perfect view of the studs cock going in and out of his Mistresses beautiful pussy from where he sat.

"Slow down, stud" she panted and he moved his hips slower, the view of his cock impaling her pussy ever so slowly had the slut drooling as he watched.

"Cum with me, stud." She said seductively and the slut began to struggle in his ropes and say no through his gag, that was *his* thing, but neither his Mistress or the stud showed any care.

The stud slowly worked up a rhythm that the Mistress kept in time with, pushing back up into him as he pushed down into her and she reached down and caressed the studs balls making him moan.

The slut stared as they fucked and his Mistress rubbed little circles on her clit until her orgasm started and she said "cum." Then the studs hips were jerking without control and he was cumming with her, his cock twitching inside her pussy, which was pulsing in time with his twitches and they were moaning while continuing to roll and grind their hips into each other.

They both rested a while like that, the studs cock still submerged inside the Mistresses pussy, until the stud slowly pulled himself out and went down on her, cleaning his cum from her pussy and then he laid next to her and she pulled the blankets over them both.

They fell asleep spooning and the slut watched them until he also fell asleep, still tied to the chair.

The End...

Or is it?

GoddessRuby
GoddessRuby
11 Followers