The Mix-Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This upcoming line is so lovely and playful. As cheeky as you are, lingerie must be right up your alley?"

Taryn feared the moment she had to respond. With a big gulp, the teen swallowed Lester's load deep into her belly and tried to sound as normal as she could. "Oh yes, of course, I'm—I'm thrilled."

"Sure you're okay, Ms. Addington? We're putting a lot of effort into you."

"Taryn. And I'll go see what you sent."

Of course, she wanted to say she wasn't fine. That she was in the middle of the nastiest minute of her life, tasting every drop of Lester Burns' cum, the man whose odor could wilt a plant and whose diet the last forty years consisted of three letters: KFC. And somehow through sheer luck or bad fortune, depending on the perspective, the contents of his enormous balls had ended up in the mouth of the hottest up and coming model in the agency.

Seeming satisfied, the representative promised to call back soon. Thankful the conversation was over, Taryn rushed to her apartment and immediately brushed her teeth several times to get the taste of Lester's spunk out of her mouth. She threw her yoga pants in the wash and hopped in the shower, eager to rid herself of the stickiness coating her soft, tanned legs. Even with the hot water caressing her shoulders, she couldn't get the thought out of her mind that his cum was in her body, from that poor excuse of a man. She closed her eyes and touched her firm, smooth stomach, feeling the familiar cross shape of her navel piercing, and rubbed soap along her skin.

It wasn't her fault, she thought. Just a terrible turn of luck. The packages piled high on her bed, and she looked forward to opening them.

~~~~~

Later that night down by the river, Lester dumped three overflowing trash bags into the water. He shuffled from his ragged RV and lost his breath by the time he returned to the steps which squeaked under his weight. As he ate his customary fried chicken, grease dripping down his face, he recounted the day, mainly that new girl who was the sexiest girl he'd ever seen. Taryn blew his mind. Just thinking of her stirred his blood, to the point he started to reach for his dirty magazines hidden by KFC boxes and loads of other rubbish. But the short walk to the river had Lester needing to catch his breath.

He realized that his actions in the supply closet the last few days were on camera, which were checked every Saturday. If he didn't destroy the tapes, he'd lose his job and maybe face criminal charges. The thought of going to jail again was too much. On the same trip, he could copy a key to Apartment 204, making an unauthorized spare, which his supervisor strictly forbid any employees from doing.

Not that any apartment staff would be there on a Friday night. And the wanks the last few days had been way better than those from his porn mags - seeing Taryn's big rack up close made it no contest. Lester grinned and plopped into his 1977 Chevrolet Chevette.

"Here's a little boost," he said. The ragged car groaned as he blasted a seam-ripping fart. He had a spare pair of underpants somewhere under the trove of unreturned dirty video tapes in the backseat.

Getting to the apartment, he lumbered to the security station, finding the screen that showed the supply closet. It showed all the week's movement, mostly people walking by it or cleaning staff getting supplies. He belly laughed seeing the unfortunate maid who came across the vacuum cleaner the first time. She hollered and pointed, and four other staff crowded around. One came by with the paper sign shortly after. Lester was glad he was destroying the footage because he was on camera both times.

He was about to yank out the tape when he saw a pretty blonde peek into the closet. It was her! Lester licked his lips, intently watching her backside and wanting to slap it. It was so edible. The horndog couldn't resist sneaking his hand into his pants, worming his way past his smelly, threadbare underwear. What was she doing? She came out looking distressed before he realized the situation. The stunning teen was trying to rid her hand of his sticky cum!

His own hand moved faster and faster once he found his unwashed pecker, increasing to a blur as he saw his juices soak into her tight pants, the mess on her getting worse every moment.

"Fuckin' hell," he said between ragged breaths.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she sucked his cum into her mouth. Never in a million years would he imagine her doing that, but here was the proof! He'd have pinched himself to see if he was dreaming, but his hand was too occupied. Lester squinted at the little screen to see as much detail as possible, basking in the knowledge that his cum had touched the lips of the sexiest girl he'd ever seen. As much as he wanted to keep the tape, it required extremely expensive equipment to view, and he knew he shouldn't risk jerking off out in the open.

With a hint of remorse, he took out his handy wrench and smashed the tape, consoling himself with the next errand of the trip: to make a spare key for 204. He grunted; the sensation of pulling his hand off his cock was borderline painful. The old pervert took a series of side doors and staircases to the key copying machine, one of the few places management didn't consider worth surveilling.

Twenty minutes and five tries later, he gripped the copy in his fist. Under the cover of darkness, Lester reached his car and threw the destroyed tape in the back with the dozens of others. He drove off and couldn't wait to return the next week.