The Mix-Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so wonderful and warm

Breathe me in, breathe me out..."

She stood, her thighs quivering.

"I don't know if I could ever go without"

Lester's saliva leaked under the top of her boots as she answered her phone, dripping down her shapely legs. She shot Lester a warning glare. He struggled to his feet, his saggy, heavy balls reluctantly following him. A second later, his bedsheet fell to the floor. Taryn whipped away.

"Taryn, do get us that greet video by 10. We're waiting on it."

"Sure thing, of course."

"Brilliant. And Taryn—"

"Yes?"

"It was wrong of me to judge where you're from."

Lester came up behind her and his belly slid along her lower back. His hot, stinky breath breezed along her neck in excited gasps. She didn't move away, shivering at the dripping need between her legs. She clung to one thought. God, the hormones.

The old man unzipped her dress, and it fell to the floor, leaving the blonde only in her boots.

"I was just knackered the day we met. We'd just gone to Memphis. That was a mess. And maybe I'm too far gone, living alone in a high-rise..."

She turned toward him, her perfect breasts swaying and turning the 400 pounder's eyes into saucers.

"So that's all to say, you're a classy young woman, and I look forward to working with you."

"I'll get the video sent soon, like as soon as possible."

Lester's breathing quickened to a pant as he leaned in and bumped against her. She pressed her hand against his hairy chest, pushing him away. His angry red cockhead bobbed inches from her flat stomach, a milky drip forming with its every pulsation. A drop oozed down her belly button ring.

How much fucking longer will this take?

"Do you have a dog? Sounds like a lab. Or chow. Noisy buggers. I used to have a big charmer, an oaf really."

His pursed lips shot forward, attaching to her nipple and sucking with all his might, devouring her perky teen tits. Her flesh overflowed out of his mouth. She moaned, digging her nails into his patchy, balding head, forcing her nipples to the back of his throat.

"What was that?"

"I'll get to it - I - I..."

"She never liked it by the lake. Too cold and wet. Even for her!" Taryn ended the call and dropped her phone on her discarded dress. She fell to her knees, face to face with his throbbing cock, but mostly his enormous stomach that wobbled with his every breath. His stiff dick just made it out of the forest of hair that covered his belly.

What would her date have thought of her now? He of the pedigree, the strong jaw, the Major League prospects - seeing the blonde out of his league gripping her nails around the balls of a 400 lb. slob, with little spurts of his vile fluids dripping onto her breasts that captivated the entire bar?

Her lust shouldn't have meant sucking his cock between her full red lips. But she wasn't fully in control of herself. Her mouth moved on its own.

"You're so fucking nasty." Her fingers overlapped as she wrapped her hand around him. He nearly lost it right there. Lester couldn't believe his eyes. The blonde looked like a pin-up girl with her long locks billowing down her back and her pretty eyes meeting his. A pin-up gone bad. Her warm breath moved his hips forward.

"Just look at this dump."

"It's not mine. Uh, I mean --"

She paused. She didn't really care. His dick bobbed in her hand, little droplets sliding down the shaft and onto her youthful breasts. His wide-eyed look of desperation would have sickened her in any normal instance, but her stomach fluttered at what she was about to do. Her mouth was only a couple inches from his enormous thighs as she spoke.

"You're a disgusting pig."

Every syllable breathed warmth on his throbbing cock. She held it, her hooded eyes transfixing on it with a look he couldn't determine. Lust? Disgust?

And with that, she engulfed him, massaging his saggy balls and taking him until her nose was buried in his mass of stomach hair.

"Ahhh, fuck me," he groaned. He looked down, unable to see Taryn beyond his bulging stomach.

He rutted forward and put a hand on the back of her head, admiring the softness of her hair as she throated him. Her tongue swirled over his shaft, the sucking sending a million jolts of pleasure through his body.

His balls swung forward and nestled between her breasts, slipping along her smooth skin. The warmth of her chest nestled him and coaxed him, her softness rubbing against his achingly full sack. The teen eased her heavy breasts around his hairy balls, pushing them together to wrap him in a channel of flawless teen tit meat. Her wet mouth bobbed on him harder, the smacking noises like that of a messy eater. And it was messy, turning her formerly perfect red lipstick into a pink mess of precum and spit.

Her hardening nipples dragged against his hairy thighs. Her intoxicating perfume drifted upward into his gnarled nose as she flicked her blonde mane to the side, her tongue slipping all over him. Her nails brushed against his sack. He desperately tried to think of anything - baseball - his grandma - to hold off the inevitable.

"Ahhh ahhh, I'm goin'- I'm - oh hell!"

She tried to turn away, but his saggy balls tightened and pulsed upward, the skin rippling as his eyes rolled to the ceiling. her wet mouth sending him over the edge. With his paws deep in her lovely locks, he gritted his teeth.

"Ugh! Fuck me!" A thousand stars exploded in his vision as his knees buckled.

Through her series of bad luck, Taryn Addington was the recipient of Lester Burns' most prodigious cum load of his life. Of all the thick globs that'd covered her floor, the puddles in the supply closet, the frantic nightly wanks in his RV, this explosion blew them away. Spraying like oil well, his knobby cock erupted in her mouth, shooting gulp after gulp into the back of her throat, until she was hopeless to drain anymore into her body. She sputtered, coughing, and turned away as cum frothed out of her mouth.

His cock sprung free, sliding along her nose and catching in her eyelashes. Thick white spurts splashed against her pretty face as he drained his balls on the prom queen, his grunts more animal than human.

"Ugh ugh, oh... ahhh dirty slut!" Jets of milky cum landed in her blonde hair, painting it a darker shade as it seeped in. She was unrecognizable at that moment, her looks covered in thick coatings of his seed. Only after blindly reaching for her dress and wiping her face was she able to blink her eyelashes.

She glared at him, cum dripping off her nose and chin. Her usually perfect makeup told the story of his excess, her smeared mascara running down her face with the rest of his vile fluids. Seeing the stunner brought down a peg sent blood rushing back to his cock.

She hopped up and opened the door to the bathroom, only a couple feet away. His beady eyes drank in how sexily her ass moved as she walked. The sound of running water for the next few minutes nearly lulled the old sod to sleep, until she kicked the door back open.

Bent at the waist, she pushed her ass back at him. The words tumbled from her lips but weren't her own.

"Come fuck me already, you fat creep."

His breath caught in his chest at the sight of her. Her long toned legs, encased in her thigh high boots, spread slightly as she bent at the waist... offering her body to him.

Fuckin' hell. His cock sprung upward, dying to be buried between the folds that just peeked beyond her heart shaped ass. Every step abused the squeaking floor joists until he stood right behind her. His lungs burned after he hadn't breathed for ten seconds. Her perfection was impossible, her level of fitness and beautiful face, it was like she'd sold her soul to the devil.

Resting his gelatinous belly on her smooth lower back, his rutting hips pushed her forward, her heavy breasts hanging in the sink. Her pink nipples slid back and forth along the linoleum. She reached back and stroked him slowly, her manicured nails overlapping around his small member.

"God - your - your cock's small." Already dripping with a combination of his milky cum and her saliva, it searched for her entrance, sliding along the soft skin of her ass and dribbling his copious fluids on her.

"It's like you've never had sex before."

"Wouldn't you like to think that?" He swatted her ass hard. It rippled before snapping back to its pert shape, but not without making her gasp.

"You piece of shit..." Stinging pain brought her back to reality that her fit ass was being mauled and molested by a man old enough to be her grandfather, turning bright red in the shape of his fatty handprint. She looked away in shame. It was true. She'd tried to ignore the fact they'd fucked before, that Lester Burns was forever a sexual partner of hers, but no amount of wishful thinking could change the past. Or the present, as she gazed into the mirror, seeing his lustful eyes roaming her curves and sweaty hands caressing her hips as his cock thrusted closer and closer to its target.

The need between her legs ripped through her core, the fluttering anxiety pulsing unceasingly - the quiet desperation urging her to fill her dripping void, to sink around the fullness her body lacked. Her mind raced. It's the hormones. The hormones... She guided his throbbing tool against her folds. Sopping wet for him.

Her hooded eyes closed as his gristly cock sunk into her the first inch, her tight teen body lubricating him, spurring him to slip in deeper.

"Holy hell, you're a tight slut," he said between thrusts, his belly sliding further on her back.

Then another inch pierced her, slipping between her slick folds. The incongruous coupling of their bodies quickened - her with her insatiable hormones that pushed her hips in unstoppable rhythm, him rutting forward as hard as possible to bury himself in the gorgeous girl.

Their skin slapped together faster and faster, filling the studio with the obvious sounds of rough sex, of the 61-year-old morbidly obese slob fucking the gorgeous 19-year-old blonde. Her feminine moans and his guttural grunts ascended to breathlessness as the mirror trembled against the wall.

Her pretty red lips parted. "Oh fuck... ahh... ahh..."

His big gut jiggled with every thrust, rivulets of sweat dripping down his nose onto his hairy man boobs as his saggy balls slapped the back of her knees like an undulating perverse pendulum.

"UHH...uhhh...uhhh..." he grunted, scarcely blinking, his eyes unbelieving of the teen slamming back against him. He didn't want to have to pinch himself, so he dug his hands deeper into her soft hips. Her long blonde locks clung to the growing sheen of sweat covering her back.

Taryn's fingers rubbed against her clit frantically, splotches of darkness filling her vision as she pushed back to engulf him deeper. His hairy stomach slid along her lower back, his sweat draining onto her soft skin.

She arched her back against him, presenting her reddened ass to him as if in heat, the ass a hundred men that week had gawked at, lusted over, jerked off to, each spraying thick loads at night thinking of her. Whether in yoga pants, a bikini, or a gown, its plump shape spurred men to their base thoughts, their primal urge to bend her over and break her in. Lester was no exception, and her ass was his tonight. The feeling of his cock plunging in and out of her was out of this world. Every thrust squelched loudly, their combined moaning and gasping filling the studio and beyond.

"Come on and fuck me already you fat slob!"

"You...take...it...then!" he yelled, spit spraying from his mouth onto her flawless skin. He wiped at his scraggly face, the sweat dripping off his nose onto his big gut that held her down.

Her toes curled, heat erupting in her core from the lecherous blur of his cock ramming into her body.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh, you nasty...old creep!" she gasped. "Fuck me!"

"AHHH take this!" He swatted her reddened ass, sure it'd leave a bruise the next day. The bucking gyrations of the 19-year-old were too much for Lester and for the second time in her young life, Taryn was rammed full of an old man's sperm, her fertile body milking and draining him completely. For several minutes, their bodies remained connected, every drop he had passing into her, deposited in her womb. He collapsed on her back, and for a moment she thought he'd had a heart attack, until his cock slithered from her spent pussy. He sat on the toilet seat panting hard, his fat rolls hanging over the edge.

"Goin' to be the death of me." He nodded to the bed. "Least you can do is spend the night."

She shuddered. The hormones had worn off, and before her was a massive sweat-soaked lard on the toilet. Mistakes were made.

Seeing her expression, Lester sprinkled some fish food in the tank and rolled his sweaty, naked mass on the creaking bed. Soon raspy snores rattled throughout the apartment. He slept hard without any clue of the challenges he'd face in the coming days, that he would be taken hundreds of miles away on an adventure not of his choosing.

Taryn scooped up her phone with her nails, careful not to smear any fluids on it. 10:13. Damn. She turned the faucet to the max and cleaned her sticky hands, wiping them on a C-3PO towel. She quickly zipped her dress as quietly as she could, with an eye toward the slumbering giant. Her panties lay somewhere on the far side of the bed past him.

It was too risky to get that close. The idea of another romp with him, or of him grabbing her ass made her skin crawl. She slipped out to her car, avoiding the light shining from nearby apartments windows. Doing her own makeup for the nightly Chicago dinners gave her mascara application more confidence as she hurriedly cleaned up. With a curled lip, she wiped a blob of his fluids from her hair and started filming.

Cum streaking down her thighs and bubbling out of her pussy, she applied her lipstick in well-versed turns.

"I'm Taryn Addington, the newest Ford Model girl."