The Mobster's Whore Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SiSub
SiSub
86 Followers

I am not surprised to find Edward's most loyal men waiting to escort me home, nor am I shocked when they confiscated my keys and practically threw me into the backseat of one of the black SUVs. I was sandwiched between two bulky men who were four times my size, preventing me from jumping out of the vehicle while it was moving. I have done it before.

I didn't argue because I brought this on myself. If I had answered my phone, Edward wouldn't have sent a troop to get me, and he most certainly wouldn't be restricting my movements by taking the car. I shouldn't have pushed him too far, just because he hadn't raised a hand at me in days. A pattern he would likely end later tonight. The dread I felt grew until it became a living thing, twisting my inwards until I had to wrap both arms around my belly to soothe it.

I was about to ask the sullen guards to pull over so I could throw up when the car suddenly swerved on the road, narrowly missing what appeared to be a Corolla. I tried to sit up, but both men on either side of me shielded me with their bodies just as a black truck crashed into the side of my car. I think I screamed, my eyes squeezing shut as the vehicle flipped over several times.

Glass shattered loudly. Metal groaned frighteningly. Everything slowed to an almost startling speed before the car came to a complete stop.

I groaned, pain shooting through me. My head was spinning wildly and my ears were ringing too loud for me to hear anything except a high-pitched whir. I looked around, trying to figure out which way up, but everything was a blur. My guards were either unconscious or incapacitated, but I'm certain the driver is dead because of the gigantic shard of glass buried in his face. I reached for my seatbelt, wincing when a tingling pain shot through my arm. The left door is yanked open, hands grabbing me, gathering a fistful of hair and jerking me painfully out of the vehicle. I don't even get a chance to see any of their faces because a second later, I am knocked unconscious.

SiSub
SiSub
86 Followers