The Mobster's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightened my grasp on her curls and pulled her back, intending to do just that when she took the broad head of my cock in her lips and sucked.

I gasped at the sensation, and groaned when she began to bob her head, taking more and more of my cock into her hot, wet mouth, her eyes unblinking as she stared up at me.

I loosen my grip, and she takes the opportunity to swallow more of me, another inch for every second, until her nose bumps against my pelvis. She moans again, her throat vibrating with the sound.

When she begins to play with my balls and massages my taint, I growl my pleasure and let my eyes roll back in my head.

She holds the position for a while, then pulls back with a gasp, her hand replacing her mouth a second later.

Well, fuck me.

She uses both hands to work my cock, moving each hand in the opposite direction before bringing them to meet in the middle. Her pace quickens slightly, twisting her grip perfectly. She takes the head in her mouth again, sucking me off just the way I like and I swallowed, pleasure rushing through me with such intensity I actually moaned.

When she pulled back, then gently rubbed the sensitive head of my cock with her palm, sending delicious, almost painful sparks of ecstasy through me, I knew I was a goner.

I gathered her hair in my hands, holding her in place as I glared at her pretty little face.

"Listen to me, Avery," I growled. "I will not be gentle with you. If you think you can't handle that, this is your chance to leave.

She doesn't even think about it, but shook her head before I even finished my sentence. "No. I want to stay."

I was happier to hear those words than I realised, and I licked my lips in anticipation, dangerous excitement.

"Open your mouth," I growled.

She obeys me, and I push the broad head past her lips, moving her head over the first few inches of my length.

Every time she looks away, I smack her face lightly, bringing her attention back to me.

Ah, to have a gorgeous woman on her knees before you like this, her hands on her thick thighs, her tits moving up and down with every unsteady breath she took.

Without giving her any warning, I tightened my grip on her brown hair and tilted her head back, burying my cock into her throat.

She gagged, choked for just a second before I pulled my length out of her mouth. I slapped her again, and she blinked while licking the saliva off her lips.

"Open."

I do it again, holding her face against my pelvis while she looks up at me. She clutches my thighs, digging her nails into the muscles as she fights to breathe through her nose.

I kept her there, waiting to see when she would break and attempt to push me off.

But she just looked at me, her eyes wide and shiny with tears as she begins to choke on my cock in her throat.

"Do you need to breathe, little Avery?"

Her eyes rolled back in her head and I groaned in frustration, slapping her a lot harder than before.

"Look at me!"

She opens her eyes and I watch her choke on my cock, her nails digging into my thighs as the need to breathe began to overwhelm her.

She tries to speak, but the sounds are garbled and nonsensical. Saliva drips from her lips to her knees, running down her chin and neck.

She doesn't have much oxygen left, I know, but she looks up at me with defiance. Her body fights for oxygen, but she's determined not to give up just yet.

I groan my pleasure at her resilience, and reward her by pulling my length out of her mouth so she could breathe.

She inhales sharply, her eyes slightly panicked as she takes giant gulps of air. I grant her some respite, just a few seconds of precious air while I rub my cock all over her pretty face, and smear her saliva over her cheeks, her eyelids, her chin.

She holds her mouth open for me, and I stick my cock past her lips again and fuck her mouth.

I am not gentle with her, nor do I care if I'm hurting her right now. I warned her, encouraged her to leave but she refused. She knew I would do this, knew I would snap eventually and take her the way I wanted to.

And fuck if this isn't the best head I've ever gotten in my life.

I thought she would at least protest at the brutal manner in which I'm using her mouth, but instead she took off her bra and let it fall to the ground.

She grabs a bouncing tit in each hand, and holds them for me to see, gently kneading the soft mounds of flesh in her small hands.

She pinches the nipples as I watch, twisting them until they must sting in pain, but she doesn't stop as I use her mouth like a pussy.

She moans, and plays with her tits the same way I would if I were holding them. My pace increases, and I growl down at the look of absolute pleasure on her face. I grin at the twisted glimmer in her eyes, the raw lust rushing through her body as she moans again.

"You like having a cock in your mouth, then? You like when I get rough with you?"

She closes her eyes briefly in assent, her tongue flicking around the head as she begins to suck with each outward stroke.

I know I am on the edge, but I deny myself my release because I'm honestly enjoying this way too much to end it now.

But Avery, being such a perceptive little thing, abruptly lets go of her tits and reaches for my balls and taint.

She squeezes the one while massaging the other, and I fuck her face so hard that her eyes are tearing up and her chin is glistening with her saliva and my precum.

"You will swallow... everything."

And maybe it's the way she's staring at me, as if she fucking sees my insanity, the darkness that's always threatening to overwhelm me, and somehow... likes it... that sends me over.

I explode into her throat, my cum coating her insides spectacularly. I pull out slightly, allowing her to swallow the first spurt of musky ejaculation. She grabs my length with one hand, keeping the other on my balls, and strokes me while I cum.

I tighten my hold on her curls to an almost agonising pain, but she barely seems to notice as she continues to stare at me, her mouth sucking me, eager to swallow everything I give her.

When I am empty and spent, I pull her off my cock. I stared down at her in wonder, in awe. I feel gloriously numb, as if some of the weight on my shoulders has been lifted off of me.

At this point, any normal woman would be hurrying to clean up her face or cover herself after I used her so brutally, but Avery, sweet Avery, just kneels before me with her hands on my thighs and matches the intensity in my eyes with her own.

I am suddenly curious to see what else she can do, what lengths I could push her to before she inevitability breaks.

She winces when I pull her up by her hair, and quickly unfolds her legs so she could stand in front of me.

I let go of her hair and reach for the shirt lying on the armchair, using it to clean her face. She turns to retrieve her bra and her dress while I finish my drink.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I demand.

"I'm leaving," she answers, as if it was obvious. "I did what you asked."

I let out a hearty chuckle, and set my glass down before making my way to her. She backs away from the manic look in my eyes until she crashes into the wall behind her.

I slam my hands on either side of her head and she jumps in surprise. I lean down to glare at her with all the menace I could manage, reveling in the fear I saw in those captivating eyes.

"You do not leave until I say you can go," I growled. "I just got started, and I have months and months of stress that I need to work off on you, sweetheart."

12