All Comments on 'The Modern Prometheus'

by LillithArchivist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

beautiful.

my only pondering is why now he suddenly can stay in the mortal world and before they both acted as if they never could be fully together. that's the only detail that has me puzzled, apart from that, excellent read. Des is a hoot!!!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
very nice story

was a suprisingly sweet tale that was well written and most enjoyable thank you for posting

Nulli_Para_OraNulli_Para_Oraover 12 years ago
Oh my!

I just... Wow! I want to live with these guys! Excellent story, Lily.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Delightful Halloween romance.

Fanciful and erotic, mixing humor, affection and heat.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Romantic Fantasy

I honestly didn't expect to find such a wonderfully romantic story from this category in this contest. It really was such a nice change from the other contest storys I have read. I look forward to reading more of your storys in the future.

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
Romantic Demon Love

Brie and Eli are so sexy and sweet together! There's something lovely and genuine about their yearning and I want to know more about them. This is a completely charming story!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Hot!

I just wish you had explained how Eli is able to remain, with just the occasional visit back home.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 12 years ago
Fantastic.

Love the characters and their chemistry! Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hate to be a stickler, but

There seem to have been some inconsistency with this story, namely the fact of their first union narrated in the story. It says that when their powers merged within her when she took that oath, her clothes where burned right off of her, but later in her bedroom, without any pause whatsoever for her to be able to redress, she is again wearing clothes?!? That just does not compute! Other than that though, well written story with nary a hint of misused words or weird sentences. A job well done, almost perfect...

LytharLytharabout 8 years ago
Wow

I hadn't found your stories until now, but damn! I wish I had found them sooner, because I want this story to be a series now. It's just so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous