The Modish Model

Story Info
Sabina takes advantage of downtime with her new colleague.
3.5k words
4.73
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabina smiled seductively as she posed upon the pristine sand of a secluded Zandalari beach. The sunny weather this afternoon provided optimal lighting to capture her image, something she maintained with religious dedication. Unlike some blood elves, her beauty did not rely on the aid of magic. Her luscious figure was the result of diet and exercise, but it certainly didn't hurt that she was also gifted with phenomenal genetics. She had her mother to thank for her precious face and long, champagne hair. What she inherited from her father, on the other hand, was a lofty disposition.

Although she was still considered young by elven standards, her nubile, twenty-year-old body was ripe for a career as a model. As a creature of vanity, this was the only lifestyle that could suit her. She had received compliments her entire life and thrived off of the attention. Her exceptionally good looks and noble pedigree made it easy to make money, but if things became difficult, she always had peace of mind that she could return home to luxury. Such was the life of an aristocrat's privileged daughter.

"Great job, sweetheart! You look beautiful out there!"

The encouragement came from a pudgy goblin named Worty who was standing behind a camera a few yards away. In addition to paying her expensive fees, he covered her first-class voyage from Quel'Thalas to Zandalar. His race was notoriously stingy, so the fact that he was willing to pay top price was a fair indication of her worth. What he obtained in exchange for his gold was one day of exclusive photographic rights to Sabina's cherished assets. This package included her long legs, thick thighs, thin waist, cherubic head, and, most notably, her prodigious chest. Her breasts alone would have been enough to land any contract, and they did a spectacular job at showcasing the numerous bikinis her employer had lined up for her. The vogue outfits suited her fancy, especially the one she was presently wearing. It was red with gold filigree, sewn with sumptuous threads by an artisan's hands. Its rich color complimented her olive skin and reminded her of home.

"Chaz, we're gonna need more film" Worty stated. "Go check my bag. Should be more in there."

The order was given to his Zandalari assistant, a large troll in his thirties with a muscular physique. Sabina was not particularly fond of trolls, but as a woman who valued fitness, she conceded his body was impressive. Although she believed her taste in men was refined, she caught herself staring at the humble islander more times than she cared to admit. He wore nothing other than some tattered pants, allowing her to admire the golden tattoos that embellished his dark cobalt skin. His tusks were long and sturdy, leading her to wonder if the same was true of a certain appendage that hung between his legs. If only she was a troll, she might not have felt so ashamed of her curiosity.

Chaz strolled over to Worty's bag and rifled through it at a leisurely pace. "I don't see any film in here," he said after a few moments. His baritone voice and thick Zandali accent never failed to intrigue her.

"You gotta be kidding me" Worty groaned. "I swear I put more in there this morning." He ran over to his bag to check for himself but still came up short. "Damn it. I must've left it in the hotel."

The revelation hardly surprised Sabina. He had always seemed a bit scatterbrained, but she put up with it for the sake of the contract. No matter what happened, she would still be paid, but the idea of a half-finished job made her feel discontented. There were still so many of swimsuits she hadn't even tried on yet. "You'll go back for it, won't you?" she asked sternly. "There's still plenty of daylight left."

Worty was quick to alleviate the woman's concerns. "Yes, of course! It's only going to take me about an hour and a half. Chaz, keep Miss Soulbright company while I'm gone."

"No problem, mon" Chaz replied.

And with that, Worty scampered onto his goblin-style boat and raced back to Dazar'alor. This would be the first time Sabina and Chaz were left alone together, and it suddenly dawned on her they had little to talk about. She began making her way to the shade of the palm trees, eager to relax to the sound of the waves lapping upon the coast. As she sat down, she noticed he had followed her. Without invitation, he took his place at her side, seemingly unfamiliar with the notion of privacy. "Ya be lookin' good in dat outfit, Miss Soulbright" he breezily praised. "Worty be lucky to find a hot young ting like you."

"Thanks" she responded with some hesitancy. She wasn't sure if he was making advances towards her or if he was just unusually friendly.

"How ya be likin' Zandalar?"

"It's lovely. It must be nice living here."

"It has its ups and downs."

"Oh, really? What could be so bad about living in a tropical paradise?"

"Blood trolls."

"Blood trolls?"

"Cannibals from Nazmir."

"Are you serious?"

"Ya mon, but ya not in any danger dis close to da capital."

"I hope not... Worty didn't say anything about cannibals. How do you like working for him, anyway?"

"I like workin' for da goblin. He knows my best angles."

"Wait... you're one of his models?"

He grinned. "I suppose ya could say dat, but da kind of modelin' I do ain't like da kind you do."

"How so?"

Despite her being the only other person around, he leaned towards her and lowered his voice. "Some people be payin' a lot of money for pictures of a big Zandalari cock."

She blushed violently at the idea, temporarily finding herself at a loss for words. "You have to be joking" she retorted at last.

"Ya find it dat hard to believe?"

"I suppose the idea of a goblin producing porn isn't that farfetched, but he didn't mention anything about that before. If what you say is true he would have asked me to do it."

"What makes ya so sure?"

"Isn't that obvious? I'm one of the most popular models in the world."

"I be lettin' ya in on a secret. Worty was gonna make ya a proposal at first but changed his mind after meetin' ya. He be figurin' ya not cut out for it."

"That's outrageous! How am I not cut out for porn?"

He chuckled. "Take it easy, Miss Soulbright. He thought ya might be offended if he asked, considerin' you're a professional and all. Besides, if ya knew how big I was, ya would understand why he needs me."

"Oh, please. I'm sure it's nothing special."

"Ya wanna see for yourself?"

She had not expected such audacity from him and was not sure what to say. Perhaps it wasn't uncommon for Zandalari men to show off their genitals to new acquaintances, but the conversation was quickly heading into scandalous territory. How could she decline his offer without sounding like a prig? There couldn't be a better opportunity to see his manhood than this but disclosing her desire to see it was out of the question.

After a while, he made the decision for her. Before she could object, he stood up and lowered his pants, brandishing a cock the likes of which she couldn't have imagined in her wildest fantasies. She could not help but swoon at the sight of it. It eventually occurred to her how ridiculous the situation was and she looked away. "You may be a little bigger than average" she dismissed.

"Just bigga dan average? I know damn well ya never seen one half as big as mine where ya be from."

"Yes, well, I'm sure the average ogre is far bigger than the average elf, but that doesn't make me interested. Now put your pants back on, you pervert."

"Ah... So, Miss Soulbright be too good to fool around wit trolls?"

"Hate to break it to you, but I prefer men with a bit more sophistication, not ones who whip their cocks out one minute into a conversation."

"I didn't know ya be such a prude, but now I understand why Worty only hired ya to pose in outfits. Now dat I tink about it, I'm probably too big for ya anyway."

"Excuse me? You don't actually believe that, do you?"

"I sure do!"

By now she was thoroughly aroused. The more they argued, the hotter she felt. Her sense of pride was in conflict with itself. On one hand, she desperately wanted to prove him wrong. On the other hand, he was a troll. Up until now, she had never even considered messing around with one. Her reputation would be ruined if anyone found out, and her family would probably disown her. Yet, as devastating as the consequences could be for her, she could not deny how much she was turned on by the risk. He was much more attractive than she led on, and seeing his package hanging out made her incredibly horny. It was becoming increasingly difficult to resist the temptation of giving in. At long last, she giggled, feeling overwhelmed by the peculiarity of her dilemma. "By the Light, I've never met a man so full of himself. Lay down."

She was surprised by the words coming out of her mouth. All the banter had been leading up to this moment, and she felt strangely enthusiastic about what could happen next. There was no better setting for an intimate encounter with a hot island stud than the beach. Moreover, Worty wouldn't be back for quite some time, so the chances of being caught were slim.

"Was I wrong about ya?" he asked with a smirk.

"Just shut up and do it."

He did she requested and reclined on his back, propping his upper half up on his elbows. His cock protruded into the air like an obscene monolith. She felt exceedingly apprehensive, but it was far too late to back down. Preparing herself with a deep breath, she walked over and got down on her hands and knees between his legs. Now that she was viewing it up close, she was not so certain that she could handle his size. As a blood elf, she was at a significant disadvantage servicing equipment this large, and she wasn't even sure if anyone from her race had ever accomplished such a feat. The thought of being the first of her kind to give a blowjob to a troll was one she tried hard to suppress.

After pulling her hair back, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. It felt hard like marble and throbbed with masculine potency. Slowly she began stroking it as she stared attentively into his vivid blue eyes. He stared back with a taunting smirk, clearly amused by her promiscuity. In due time, she extended her tongue and licked it all the way from the balls to the tip. "I like the way you taste" she commented. Ensuingly, her lips parted to take as much of his meat into her mouth as she could manage. To her relief, her jaws could open just wide enough to fit around his prodigious girth. Her head began bobbing up and down at a steady rate, an endeavor that was accompanied by the sound of her churning saliva. She could tell he was enjoying her labor when he tilted his head back and sighed. Such an expression inspired her to begin sucking his extremity with fervor. Even as he started to ejaculate a few minutes later, she refused to relent, siphoning his entire load down her throat without even blinking. Consuming as much of a troll's cum as this was utterly reprehensible, but the flavor was definitely to her liking. "Mmm... I'm going to need more of this" she declared after there was nothing left for her to ingest.

"Just wait, mon. I've got plenty more mojo to spare. Now, how about ya try usin' ya tits?"

"Why not? I can see you're still hard..."

With a grin, she reached back to untie her bikini top and toss it aside. He hummed in approval as she unveiled her enormous melons, feeding her ego. Crawling a bit further up his torso, she squeezed his persistent cock within her cleavage like she was suffocating a snake. In this manner she tended to his erection, oscillating up and down at a measured pace. Before long, he began to rumble with delight, giving way to erotic vibrations that were oddly motivating. Once she knew her effort was appreciated, she put her back into it. Her cushiony breasts produced increasingly more friction as they rubbed against his veiny organ. Ultimately, she received much more than she expected when he erupted like a geyser. She was bewildered that he could still have any semen left after the last deluge. Never had it occurred to her that the regenerative aspect of trolls applied to their seminal fluids as well, but there was no small quantity of evidence dripping from her bust.

"Oh, wow..." she gushed out as she observed the mess. "This would have made for a really hot picture, hmm?"

"I tink ya right. Now turn around and hop on me lap."

Agreeably, she obeyed his instructions. He sat up straight as her tushy settled upon his groin and proceeded to fondle her curves with his coarse hands. She inhaled softly as she felt his fingers graze her nipples. "I've been thinking about this for a while," she purred. "I love feeling your hands on me." No sooner than she said this, he licked the middle finger of his dominant hand and slid it inside the bottom part of her bikini. His burly digit went to work on her vulva, plying it with the diligence of an artist. Despite her best attempt to stifle it, an earnest moan escaped from her lips. There was no use in trying to hide how good it felt to be touched like this. Just as she was starting to believe it couldn't get any better, his other hand found purchase around her throat and clenched it. The thrill of asphyxiation made her orgasm within seconds and release a cry of ecstasy that resonated across the strand.

"That's what I thought," he said as he released her neck. "Ya like it when a man be rough wit ya."

"Fuck... you really know how to get a girl off" she confessed with a bright red face. Feeling a bit more affectionate, she spun around on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her head got between his tusks so that she could begin making out with him, obsessed with his exotic countenance. He clasped her butt cheeks possessively as he kissed her back, causing her to croon into his mouth. As they embraced, his cock pulsated between her thighs, tantalizing her with the promise of sexual fulfillment. After savoring his essence, her lips parted from his to utter her next words with urgency. "Chaz, I want you to fuck me."

In a gesture of agreement, he gave her ass a little spank. "Get on ya back."

Promptly, she stood up to remove her last piece of clothing, then sprawled out upon the sand. She surrendered her legs by hiking them into the air while her arms lay slacked on either side of her head. Being this exposed was not a feeling she was used to. If the affair was any less covert, she would have been too nervous to continue. Her parents would have been mortified to learn their darling girl was caught fornicating with a troll, even if he wasn't from the same tribe as the one her family had been fighting for thousands of years. It was expected of women with her pedigree to save their virtue for a proper elven husband. Following customs, however, was not as compelling as the excitement of being defiled by a lesser race. Something about their cultural disparity inspired lust as she had never known before.

Her partner got on his knees in front of her and split her legs apart after seizing her calves. A wave of anxiety washed over her as he hoisted her lower half to be level with his genitals. Her heart was beating too fast for comfort. Was this a mistake? Nature had not intended for her pussy to be penetrated by a cock this big. Regrettably, there was no way for her to prepare for what was to come. "Take it slow," she insisted. "We've got a lot of time to spare."

"Don't ya worry, Miss Soulbright. I be takin' good care of ya."

All she could do to brace herself for the moment was bite on her bottom lip, but her expression would quickly change once the tip of his cock touched her slit. As he drove forward inch by inch, she gasped, startled by the agony of her limits being tested. From her perspective, she could only see his upper half towering over while he searched for her limit, forcing her to imagine how absurd her vagina must have appeared stretched around his gigantic member. An unconscious stream of elven profanities emanated from her when he reached her cervix, but under these circumstances, they may as well have been compliments.

Fortunately, Chaz was considerate of her fragility and started the intercourse off with slow, gauging thrusts. By and by, she became more accustomed to the pressure and discovered a new understanding of what it meant to feel pleasure. Her verdant, half-lidded eyes gazed up at him as he made love to her like she was his consort. No view could have made her as lustful as the one of his strapping figure glimmering with perspiration as he plowed her. The sound of her fervid panting melded with his strident grunts, forming a passionate sonance. Everything that once concerned her was soon muddled by carnal euphoria.

"Oh, fuck! Chaz, you're so fucking good!"

"Ya likin' dis, Miss Soulbright?"

"Yes! Don't stop..."

Eventually, she noticed his motions were more hurried and his breathing more emphatic. It didn't require much intuition to know what was coming. She didn't have much time to consider her fate before he suddenly bowed forward and plugged her mouth with his thumb. Gagged in such a way, she could only watch with panic as he hastened towards the finale. Her hands migrated to his shoulders and pushed back, but the half-hearted resistance was predictably futile. What she heard next was quite jolting.

"Hold on, Miss Soulbright. Here I come..."

His pronouncement was said with such brass that she contracted right away. So intense was her climax that for a few seconds she lost consciousness. Her senses had barely returned before the ride had reached its conclusion. She could feel his cock convulsing within her, filling her with his seed in great abundance. Judging by the way he continued to pump her, he must have been determined to deposit every last drop of his jism inside her fertile womb. When he finally disengaged, she felt like a sodden sponge.

"I ain't done wit ya yet" he asserted before she had time to fathom the consequences of his offense. Apparently, there was one more surprise he had in store for her. Bending back into his original position, he grabbed his rod and began jerking it off in a frenzy. Before she knew it, her proud elven face was smeared with Zandalari sperm.

"Now dis be what dey call da money shot" he explained with a puckish smile.

"Oh, great," she groused. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that you just destroyed my career?"

"What?"

"I'm a model, you idiot. No one is going to hire me if I get pregnant."

"Ah, don't ya worry. I know a witch doctah who can take care of dat."

"You'd better be telling the truth..."

"Of course, mon."

She suspected him of lying but had no way to prove it. Perhaps this is why her parents warned her to never trust a troll. Nevertheless, their time together had been quite the romp. So fun was the experience that she even considered extending her trip. The prospect of being a troll's slut for a few days was awfully enticing. After all, it would be challenging to find a man who could satisfy her like this back in Quel'Thalas.

"Anyway, that was fantastic" she acknowledged as she wiped herself with a towel. "You ought to come to my room tonight so we can do it again."

"Oh, I tink I will, Miss Soulbright. I tink I will..."

During the remainder of Worty's absence, Sabina cleaned herself up from the disastrous state Chaz had left her in. It was a demeaning chore, but by the time the goblin's vessel could be seen on the horizon, she looked mostly inculpable. Without any further complications, she resumed posing in each of the remaining outfits just as she had before the intermission. This time, however, her thoughts were focused on deciding which one she'd be wearing for the next rendezvous with her new friend.