On the Beach

Story Info
Swimming along beach, Kate stumbles upon pack of girls.
1.1k words
4.09
11.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers

Kate ran down the wooden steps directly onto the sandy beach. Enjoying herself, she raised her arms and twirled a few times. The dress unrolled around her hips, revealing smooth thighs and a firm bottom. She smiled to herself. There was no one around to see her.

Walking along the beach, looking at the crashing waves and hearing the sound of the water, she yearned to bathe. Determined, she untied the straps of her dress, let it fall to her feet, and ran into the ocean.

Trapped by the reef, water in the lagoon was warm. Waves stroked her body, even when Kate stood still. She swam in the direction she was heading along the beach.

Kate had never met a living soul here. Although the beach was so beautiful, tourists have been choosing others closer to the hotels instead, so she was very surprised when she saw a group of girls there. Kate smirked to herself as she saw their evenly tanned bodies. They seemed to be nude like her. She was swimming along, when seeing her in the water, one of them waved, encouraging Kate to approach. She swam toward the beach, intrigued.

When Kate touched the bottom, she began to emerge, gradually revealing her naked body. The blonde girl stepped into the water to meet her halfway, and girls stopped at arm's length from each other. The water surface was on Kate's bottom, touching her pussy but not covering it. The other girl smiled upon noticing that Kate was nude too. Now, standing close, she surveyed her body with unconcealed admiration.

Finally, she came to her senses and held out a hand. "Hi," she said encouragingly.

"Hi there," Kate replied simply.

She extended her hand, but then a wave pushed Kate towards the girl, and she landed her hand on the girl's breast instead. Girl laughed briefly and tilted her head, smiling. Katie stood there mesmerized, moving her hand over the girl's breast slightly. The girl wasn't intimidated. She reached for Kate's left hand and put it on the other breast.

***

Another wave hitting her pussy snapped Kate out of her reverie. Looking closely at the other girls, she noticed that what she took to be tattoos, was in fact body paint. Some of their bodies were covered with a fresh, moist layer, while others were not yet covered at all.

Following her gaze, another girl rushed to explain, "We're painting our bodies for fun. However, it's taking longer than we expected. Would you like to help us?"

Kate looked at their bodies. She could recognize the mottles and stripes of wild cats. Girls were trying to resemble them.

When another wave hit Kate's pussy she moaned softly and bit her lip, which girls took as hesitation.

"If you help us with painting, we can paint you as well," one of them said.

"Agreed," replied Kate, somewhat surprising even herself.

The girls smiled relieved, and the tension subsided.

"What would you like to become?" a girl painted as Lynx, asked her.

"A leopardess," Kate replied after consideration.

***

Since, girls were working on themselves for a while, they were going to paint Kate's body now for a change. They tugged her along and laid her down on the sand. All of them needed the same paints, and laughing, they were fighting for them over Kate's body. At first somewhat tense about finding herself in the center of attention, Kate gradually relaxed and began to enjoy it. She allowed the girls to move her hands and spread her thighs.

She was getting aroused when girls, came to the conclusion that they were done. It felt way too short.

Now, it was time to paint their backs. Girls sat one behind the other, and Kate was given a brush too. However, before making a first stroke, Kate felt the bristles on her back. Still sleepy, she popped up slightly and laughed briefly.

The hair of the brush gently tickled and scratched her back. Lynx was making fringes on her back similar to those decorating her body. When Kate's back was done, she asked her to lift her bottom. The Leopardess timidly lifted it up, and felt the paint being applied to and between her buttocks. She lifted her hips a little higher to make paining easier.

After some time, Lynx paused, and asked, "Girls, could you see this for a moment?"

They broke away from their work reluctantly and surrounded the Leopardess with interest. Kate blushed when she found herself being observed closely, when sticking her bottom out.

Isn't the paint on her back lighter than on her bum?" Lynx asked.

"It could be because of lighting," Tigress suggested. "Leopardess, could you lift your bottom higher?" she asked.

Kate blushed upon hearing that name for the first time, but as requested, she pressed her head and breasts against the sand and raised her bottom as high as she could.

"Acrylic paints brighten as they dry. We should come back in a few minutes," said Cheetah.

"We could blow a little," suggested Tigress. "Then it will be faster," she added innocently.

The girls considered it and nodded their heads. Together, they leaned over Leopardess's bottom and began to blow on it. The sensation was pleasurable, let alone, and some of the stream hit her pussy, making Kate tremble slightly. The girls smiled at each other but kept on blowing.

***

Lynx finished painting Leopardess's body and looked skeptically at her work. Then, as if recalling something important, she walked to the car and returned holding something in her hand. Kate wondered what it was when she felt the cool gel and light pressure on her ass. She didn't mind the plug, although she wasn't sure it would match her new appearance.

"It's going to be perfect," assured Lynx.

Katie bucked her bum out harder and felt the plug slide inside her. Raising up, she felt a soft touch on her thighs. When she turned around, she couldn't believe her eyes. A furry leopard tail was trailing from her bottom. Walking among the girls, she felt it sway from side to side, tickling her thighs and calves with each step.

***

Kate was woken by the sound of waves crashing on the coast. She was hugging Lynx and felt her furry tail on her pussy. When Kate moved her hips, she felt a slight tug in her ass, and heard Cheetah moan in her sleep. Kate figured that Cheetah was holding her tail tightly between her legs. She laid down, recalling the events of the previous evening.

"It's a nice little pack I got myself into," Kate murmured to herself.

"You're not in our pack," replied Lynx. "Not yet, I mean," she added.

Kate was a little surprised. Lynx was rubbing gently against Kate, which she felt both on her tummy and pussy. Until now, she thought Lynx was doing it in her sleep. Even now, she wouldn't stop, but Kate didn't mind.

"Could I join you?" she asked instead.

"If you manage to complete challenges, we will prepare for you," replied the Cheetah enigmatically. She knew Kate was going to try.

Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers