The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going even faster Shawna drove her fingers in, slamming as hard as she could, enjoying the moist wetness of her Mom's hole, the cum trickling down her fingers. In and out, back and forth, jamming forcefully, making the pussy squelch with her Mom's enjoyment. The older woman was shivering and groaning, her feet swinging back as she lay back on the table, rocking it violently. Shawna lifted her head to look at her Mom's face, the expression was one of rapture, far from her normal stern or prim. Marcia's eyes were closed shut, as if the pleasure she was receiving could escape through her pupils; her mouth was the exact opposite, open and wide, as she breathed and gasped through it. Shawna could tell she was close to climax and redoubled her own efforts, thrusting her fingers hard.

Lift off was quickly achieved. Marcia's face contorted as if she was a melting wax model, her moans and gasp turning to shrieks of pleasure, as she arched and bent, her entire body shivering with ecstasy. "Fuucckkk, aaaarrghhh, fuccckkk," she scream as she orgasmed, "Yessss, aaaarggghhh."

Pulling out the fingers Shawna licked the cummy goodness from them, even as she began to realise just what she had done. A cold pit formed in her stomach as she wondered how her Mom would react, it would be no good claiming that she had just responded to her Mom's invites, that would just be an excuse and her Mom never tolerated excuses.

She didn't need to wait long as her Mom regained her breath, before sitting up and sliding off the table onto her feet. She made no attempt to cover her bare bosoms as she stood in front of her daughter, "Sit down," she said.

Shawna automatically complied, worrying what was to come next. Her Mom put her at ease, even if was far from what Shawna had been expecting. "I want to eat your pussy, baby, please let me lick you out." She sounded both nervous and desperate, as if her daughter's cunt was a drug she craved and which she feared might be withheld.

"Yes," Shawna managed to get the words out, realising that she wanted it as well; they had already gone too far to stop, all that remained was to see where the path went. Shawna was sure they'd like the journey, she just hoped that the destination would be also be something they enjoyed.

Marcia was on her knees in front of her daughter. She lifted up the dress and then pulled down the panties, before putting her hands on the teen's thighs and spreading her legs. Shuffling forward Marcia licked her lips and looked longingly up at her daughter, "You don't know how much I want to do this," she said lustfully.

"You can eat it now, Mom, lick it all out," Shawna replied.

Her Mom nodded and went down. Her mouth opened straight away and she began to lap eagerly, her tongue slithering up and down the slit, dipping gently between the lips without quiet going in. The teen shivered in anticipation and grasped the chair arms, her body both tense and relaxed. Her Mom's licking was energetic and enthusiastic, if not yet targeted, wetting the flesh around the pussy as much as the cunt and labia itself. Shawna forced herself not to grip her Mom's head and guide her to the stop, instead she pull the dress even higher so it's shadow didn't obstruct her Mom's view and reached down rub her own clit with two fingers, hoping her Mom would use it as a marker.

One of these tactics must have worked as her Mom's tonguing became more concentrated on the teen's hole. Or it might have been that her Mom brought up her own hand and slid a finger into the slit, opening it. The reason didn't matter to Shawna, as much as the feeling of her Mom's lithe tongue inside her pussy did. The teen groaned and gasped in pleasure as it swished around, exploring her hole and leaving everything part it touched wet and warm. The elder Tyler got more confident and twisted her tongue around, pressing it as deep as she could into the walls and cracks, filling every crevasse with her tip. The cunt juiced up, the cum almost leaking from her front hole.

"Yes, Mom, yes, you can eat my cunt okay, mmmmnnn you're doing well, ooooohhhh, that is good," Shawna groaned and shuddered. Never had she imagined that she'd be eaten out by her Mom, she couldn't imagine most teenage girls did and suspected most would be appalled, not turned on. She felt different, not that it was right, because it definitely broke all of society's moral codes -- but that it felt good and she didn't mind that it was a total taboo, which would see you banished from polite company and probably jailed. She did reach out now and grip the back of her Mom's head, pushing her further forward, "Eat it, Mom, lick out my juicy pussy, drink my cummy cunt."

Her Mom complied, her fingers and tongue combining to pleasure the teenage twat, fast and furious. Waves of ecstasy swum through Shawna, her toes curled and hair straightened as she gasped and shivered. Her hand gripped at her Mom's head, she could feel the red hair against her palm and she hard skull being pressed by her fingers. She pushed harder, making her Mom go deeper into her pussy, shoving her face at the pubis so that her nose dug into the teen's flesh. This just made her Mom go even faster and harder, enthusiastically lapping at the pussy, slurping and drinking down the juice as quickly as her daughter could secrete it.

"Ooohhh, yessss, urrrhhh, oooohhh," Shawna groaned again, her body alive with a sexual bliss she had never felt before. After being fingered in the back of the brunette's car, after they had left the bar, the older brunette had lain her on the back seat and licked Shawna's cunt until the teen came. At the time Shawna had thought it had been the height of sexual pleasure, now she realised it was just a foothill. Her Mom might not have the experience, her licking was enthusiastic rather than accurate, but the speed and energy she put into it made it better than the mechanical laps of the brunette. Shawna squealed and gasped, almost rocking the chair back as an explosion of ecstasy tore into her cunt and blew through the rest of her body. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, trying to control her cries. Her Mom's tongue spoilt that plan and she let out a shriek of pleasure, "Fuucccckk, yesssss, aaaaaargggh, keep going, aaaaarggghh!"

Her Mom continued lapping eagerly, thrashing about the teenage twat. Shawna continued to cry and gasp as the climax continued to roll through her, rising and descending like a heartbeat as her Mom's tongue hit the sweet sensitive points again and again. The teen gripped the chair arms so hard they almost splintered, pressing herself at the straight back like she was trying to retreat from the perfect pussy pounding her Mom's tongue was giving her, "Aaarrrrghhh, yeessss, aaaaarrggghhh."

Her Mom pulled her head back momentarily, smiling happily as she wiped her cummy lips with a napkin. Shawna gasped for air, "More, eat me more," she managed to blurt out.

Down went her Mom again, driving her tongue into the already soaked hole, racing up and down it like she was a championship sprinter. Shawna groaned in pleasure. It was hard to believe that the woman who was driving her to previously unimagined heights of bliss was her own Mom, her own strict, controlling Mom who had previously never shown any indication she knew what fun was. The teen pressed her hand on her Mom's head again, pushing her in and enjoying the way her Mom's tongue sped up and went harder as she encouraged deeper. Soon the fires of orgasmic joy were being stoked from the already heated embers of the last climax. Shawna gasped and closed her eyes. "Yessss, eat me, lick my cunt, Mom, lap it out," she ordered.

Her Mom was obeying enthusiastically, her tongue going like it was a pumping engine, heating the pussy so that it was almost steaming. Shawna cried out again, her pussy exploding in ecstasy and sending the message of sexual bliss careening through the teen's body, until every part of her seemed to be trembling in climactic joy. "Yesssss, aaarrggghh," she cried out, "Fuuuccckkk."

Between her legs her Mom went even harder, driving herself into the sopping wet cunt, lapping up all the juice like she had a hunger for it. Shawna screamed again, her whole body shuddering and shaking, her skin burning and blazing as her pumped harder than it had ever pumped before, "Yessss, you're making me cum, ohhhhh Goddddd! Aaaaaarrrgghh."

She almost felt her head explode as the final wave of the climactic storm hit her and her screams were so loud it was lucky the neighbours didn't call the police thinking a murder was being committed, "AAAarrrrghhhh, fuuuuckkk, aaaaaarggghhh."

Her Mom raised her head and then slowly stood, she was breathing deeply and shivering slightly, as if she was shocked at what she had done and only just realised the gravity. Shawna felt that too, but she also knew she had no regrets, the orgasms had been too powerful for that. She forced herself to stand and before her Mom could say anything latched her mouth onto the Milf's kissing her deeply. She could taste her own pussy juice on the older woman's lips and tongue as Marcia returned it, her mouth matching her daughter's movements, opening united and slipping around each other. It gave Shawna time to think about what to do next, her Mom had opened the box to a new relationship, perhaps in this one it would be Shawna not her who took control.

She broke the kiss, "I want to fuck you. I've a strap-on hidden upstairs."

Her Mom bit her lip coyly and nodded, "I know, I've seen it and the other dildos you have hidden with it. When you've been out I've sucked them secretly hoping I could taste your juice."

Shawna had thought they were so perfectly concealed that they'd be impossible to find, so her Mom discovering them was a big a shock as the confession that she'd been secretly cock swallowing in an attempt to savour her daughter's flavour. The teen reached out and took her Mom's hand, "Let's go upstairs."

She led her Mom to her room, shutting the door behind her and almost waiting for her Mom to open it again and flee. Her Mom didn't and for a few moments they both just stood, waiting for the other to move. It was Shawna who broke the game of musical statues, reaching round the back of her dress to unhook it. Her Mom took that as a sign and began to get out of her own, torn, dress. "We're going to do this, aren't we? Have sex," she said.

"Yes" Shawna said simply for there was nothing else for her to say.

"I've wanted this a long time," her Mom said, stepping out of her dress. She held it up and looked at the rip running through it and shook her head ruefully, "Since you became a woman, I saw you differently. I wanted the best for you, to challenge you, but also to be yours, to have you... have sex with you... to be fucked by you. I held it back, but with college coming I knew I'd lose you."

"I'd have come back in the breaks and seen you," Shawna said.

Her Mom shook her head, "It wouldn't be the same, it'd be different." She paused for a moment and blushed as she surveyed her daughter's naked body, "It's going to be different now if we continue."

"It was going to be different the moment you kissed me," Shawna corrected her.

Marcia nodded, "Yes," she agreed, "I knew I needed to make a move tonight or I'd lose you forever. But until I did it I didn't think I'd have the courage."

"I'm glad you did," Shawna stepped in front of her Mom and lifted her chin upwards slightly, her own head moving down so that she could kiss her, her other hand fondling her Mom's mons sensually. She didn't keep the kiss long, just enough for her Mom to respond and kiss her back and for the older woman to know Shawna was happy with the path they were taking.

"Me too," her Mom said as Shawna stepped away.

The teen moved to where she hid her stash of dildos, including the strap-on. Her Mom looked on, but as she knew where they were hidden already it didn't matter that Shawna was disclosing her secret hidey-hole, though she was glad her diary had a padlock on it. She took out the strap-on and turned to face her Mom as she put it on. She'd worn it plenty of times, enjoying prancing about her room naked apart from it, listening to music when she got home and before her Mom returned from work. But she had never employed it for its primary purpose of fucking another woman - the purchase had been more in hope than expectation that it would get any use before she went to college.

"Do you want any help?" her Mom asked as Shawna adjusted the straps.

"I've got it," replied her daughter, as she made sure it was positioned so it would rub over her clit as she fucked her Mom.

"Do you want me to suck it and make it wet?" her Mom asked.

It was almost hard to believe her Mom, her controlling, stern, humourless Mom, was asking whether she should suck Shawna's fake cock. The teen wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth and it would certainly help having a lubricated dildo for the first time she fucked her Mom, even if she strongly suspected her Mom was plenty wet herself. "Yes. Down on your knees and get it in your mouth."

Her Mom was eager to obey, dropping to her knees in front of her daughter and taking the dildo in her hand to guide it into her mouth. She slid her lips round the toy and pushed forward, easily taking at least two-thirds of the nine inch dick without any difficulty whatsoever. She pulled back a small bit, her hand grasping the toy near the base, trying to work it into her mouth as she pushed forward, taking more this time and demonstrating an expertise in sucking cock that Shawna had never suspected her Mom would have.

Down her Mom went again, taking more in and rolling her eyes upwards to look proudly at her daughter. Shawna grinned down, her hips working gently to help her Mom get in the final couple of inches. The Milf reached round and grasped the teen's firm buttocks, using them as a lever to pull herself forward. There was a glugging, gulping sound as the toy was forced into Marcia's mouth, the older Tyler gagging at it, but still not pulling back. Her eyes widened and watered and a trace of bile slipped out the crack of her lips, like it was a real cock she was swallowing and it had cum in her mouth. Shawna paused, letting her Mom set the pace. The Milf pulled back slightly and then, gripping Shawna's cheeks so tightly that her nails left indentations, she dragged herself the remaining inch, pushing her face so far forward the toy vanished into her mouth and her nose pressed at the leather strap.

Just as quickly she released, her head springing back and her mouth falling away from the soaked prick. She panted heavily, wiping away the salvia which had gushed from her mouth and onto her chin. She looked up at her daughter and smiled, "I can make it wetter."

Given that the strap-on was literally dripping Shawna doubted that was true, but she just nodded and looked down as her Mom opened her mouth and again slid it down the dick. She went faster now, bobbing and nodding down the dick, but as a trade-off she didn't go quiet as deep, though the dick still went a good seven, sometimes eight inches into her mouth and Marcia still gasped and blinked her eyes as the dick repeatedly hit her gag reflex. More saliva was dripping from her mouth and down her naked chest, like little dribbles of sperm. The Milf carried on enthusiastically, eagerly sucking the fake phallus, her loud slurping filling the bedroom. Shawna rested her hands on her hips and let her Mom get on with it.

"You're sucking that cock clean," she said and her Mom nodded down in agreement, sliding down the dick and forcing it into her cheek side so it bulged like a squirrel. Shawna breathed slowly, trying to keep herself calm and in control. Whenever she had thought of her Mom discovering the strap-on she had imagined that it would result in at the best grounding from now until college, if not referral to guidance counsellors, priests and quack therapists. She hadn't ever thought that her Mom would be on her knees throating the toy as a prelude to being fucked -- not that she was complaining.

Without warning her Mom jerked her head back off the dick and lifted it towards he daughter, a wide beaming smile on her face, "Is that wet enough?" she said.

"Is your cunt already soaking?" Shawna asked in reply, though the dick was so wet that her Mom could be as dry as Temperance Week and it would have still slide in.

Her Mom grinned wider and reached down to fondle her pussy, "It is, absolutely flooding, it wants your cock, it's want you in me."

"On the bed," ordered Shawna with a nod towards it.

Immediately her Mom jumped up fairly scampered to her daughter's bed, lying back on the covers and spreading her legs open. Her hand moved down to her pussy, her fingers easing the lips apart to display the pink hole. The Milf hadn't been lying, the pussy juice glistened under the bedroom light, the cum seeming to gleam like traces of light silver in a pink wall. Shawna gazed lustfully for a moment as her Mom gave her an enticing smile, her tongue moving slowly and seductively over her lips.

"I am going to fuck you so hard," she finally said.

"Do, baby, I want it, I want you," her Mom replied and gave a small moan of anticipation as her daughter got on the bed with her.

The teen knelt between her Mom's legs, taking the strap-on and guiding it to the waiting hole. Her Mom gave a moan as it slid in, stretching her pussy wider with her fingers to make sure she could take the full girth of thick rod. Shawna continued down, savouring the feeling of losing her own virginity [in a manner of speaking] and taking her Mom's cunt with her dick. She went down as far she could, pausing for a moment, her head over her Mom, their eyes locked, her tits dangling over her Mom's, their chests moving together as they both breathed slowly. A wide smile crept across Shawna's face, "I'm in you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me now, fuck me properly, I'm your baby to take for as long as you want, just make me cum."

"I'm going to, repeatedly," Shawna boasted and began to bang her Mom.

The toy thrust in and out of the older woman's wet slit, driving deep and hard down the tunnel. Marcia gasped and shuddered, her hands gripping round her daughter's back and her legs closing in on her daughter's thighs. Her head pressed down into the pillow, her red hair splayed out like bronze flames were shooting from her head. "Fuck me baby," she called, "Fuck Mom good."

Shawna planted her hands either side of her Mom and began to practice her press-ups with her Mom as a mat. Her body rose and fell, quick and hard, her waist moving and controlling the thrust as her upper body came down to match it, the teen's breasts brushing at her Mom's with every downward stroke. She kept her eyes on her Mom's face, watching the expressions cycle through, the older woman's mouth opening and closing, her eyes trying to keep focus on her daughter's, her brow creasing as the first waves of pleasure hit her. Shawna grinned and kept up the pressure, driving harder and faster at her Mom. Marcia's breath came faster, her mouth not bothering to close but remaining agape, as her eyes began to roll and the eyelids clamped down, the creases in her forehead becoming more pronounced. "UUurrrhh, urrrrhhh, yes, ooohhh, urrrrhhh," her Mom's pants were loud in her ear.

The pleasure wasn't only one way. The toy's haft pressed at Shawna's clitoral hood and bud beneath, sending little jolts of ecstatic bliss through her with every thrust. The harder she went, the faster she pounded, the more powerful the pleasure. Shawna drove as quickly and forcefully as she could manage, giving her Mom her all and receiving it in return. Her own breath was coming in fits and starts as her gasps and groans competed with her need for oxygen to fuel her pounding muscles. She tried to steady herself, like she was swimming, breathing in at just the right moment, but it was harder to do than she expected, especially as her concentration kept getting disrupted by the burning jolts of joy from her clit. Luckily her Mom was doing at least part of the work, rocking her hips so that she was meeting Shawna's thrusts and then falling away onto the bed as the teen pulled back. "Ooohhh, yes, baby, fuck my pussy with that big strap-on, fill it up totally."