The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuurrhh, urrrhhh, yes Mom, take my thick toy, take it in your sopping cunt, I'm going to make you cum Mom," the teen replied as she slammed in. The bed rocked under her pounding, the little ornaments on the sideboard next to it jiggling and jumping as bed smacked into the wall and made the surrounding furniture shudder in time with Shawna's thrusts. "Urrrhh, urrrhh, that's it Mom, scream for me."

"Yessss, aaargghh, baby, yessss, fuck me, oooohhh God, I need you to fuck me, don't stop, ever," her Mom cried, her hands gripping her daughter's firm buttocks and stabbing them with her nails.

"Uurrrhhh, urrrrhhh," sweat dripped from the teen as she pounded, she wasn't sure when she'd last put in this much physical effort into anything -- and even if she wasn't star athlete she wasn't a couch potato anyway. But no race had such a prize as her Mom's pussy and no cheer from the sidelines could compete with her Mom's squeals for more. The teen redoubled her efforts, ignoring the stitch in her side and her aching lungs and sore muscles -- the pleasure, giving and receiving more than made up for it. Her Mom grasped her harder as if terrified she was going to let go and pulled her forward. The dildo speared into the soaking cunt with a splurting sound, juice trickling out and down her Mom's lips. The cum from Shawna's own cunt was smeared over the straps and toy as she fucked, mixing with the sweat that seemed to ooze from every pore.

"Aarrrghhh, yessss, yessss," Marcia now seemed incapable of saying anything more. Her pale skin was flushed red, like she had been out in the sun for too long. Her eyes were clamped shut and the muscles in her neck strained as her jaw worked back and forth, further screams emanating from her mouth as it was opened. Shawna wondered when her Mom last had sex, it was probably a long time ago she guessed, she couldn't remember her going on a date or bringing anyone home, even her overnight business trips were rare, her Mom preferring to get back at one in the morning rather than dare risk Shawna stay at friends, or even worse on her own. Certainly if it had been a while (since her Dad had left? That long?) she seemed to be more than making up for it now, her body shuddering and shaking as she was hit by orgasm after orgasm, announcing each climax with a repeated volley of shrieks and yells. "Aaaarrghhh, fuuccckkk, aaaarrghhh, yesssss!"

The teen thudded in, pleased with the result from her Mom, now she only needed to make herself cum as well and whilst she didn't think she'd have an orgasm so powerful as the ones that were shaking her Mom, she was keen to see how far she'd get. She pushed harder, slamming the toy into her Mom's cunt and against her own clit. The pleasure began to bubble up, rising steadily with each thrust. She kept going, driving herself forward, despite her exhaustion, knowing the final result would be worth it. The pleasure intensified and then it seemed to burst, like a damn with too much pressure on it. "Aaiieee, aaaaiieee, yesssss, aaaargggh," Shawna screamed.

All the colours of the rainbow danced in front of her eyes, stars whizzed down from the heavens and the earth seemed to literally shake. It lasted for no more than seconds, but that brief time was worth anything, souls were sold for less and fucking your own Mom probably was a bargain with the devil, even if it was a bargain Shawna was happy with. "Yessss," she screamed at the top of her voice, "Aaiiieeee, yesssss!"

Spent, she collapsed on the bed, breathing deeply. Her Mom was beside her, equally voiceless as she panted and recovered from her own climatic experience. For a moment they both just lay there, lost in there only thoughts and wondering what you can say when you've just banged your closing living relative. Eventually it was Shawna who spoke, "That was wonderful, you were so great."

"You too baby, I came so much from you fucking me, I don't think I've orgasmed so strongly since my honeymoon -- not even then I don't think," her Mom replied. "I'm just glad you enjoyed it though, I was terrified when I kissed you earlier, that you'd reject me and run away."

"Yeah well, it's not a normal thing Moms and daughters do, I'm not complaining, but it is strange," Shawna said.

"I don't want you to leave me, baby, I want you to stay and fuck me all the time, my pussy is always open for you," her Mom sounded almost plaintive.

"I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the year," grinned Shawna. She rolled over to half lie on top of her Mom, her mouth just inches from the older woman's, "So let's at least enjoy next few months and then see what future holds."

"Okay, I'd like that," her Mom smiled and then opened her mouth as Shawna's descended. They kissed, slowly and seductively at first and then increasingly hard and passionate. Their relationship had changed, hopefully much for the better, but time would tell. Their tongues intertwined as Shawna gripped and groped her Mom's titties, squeezing first one and then the other as if they were small balloons she was trying to pop. Her Mom kissed back harder, her tongue swivelling round Shawna's as her hands rubbed and massaged the teen's naked butt cheeks. Shawna could feel her energy returning, together with her libido and from her Mom's groans and sighs as they kissed she was feeling the same.

"I want to fuck you again," the teenager broke the kiss.

"As many times as you want," her Mom purred back, reaching down to her pussy to spread it open.

Shawna straightened up and took hold off the toy. A few months ago she'd watched a porn movie on her laptop in which a cheerleader took one of her friend's in the ass with a strap-on and since then the teen had regularly been stroking her pussy at night thinking about it. It was something she was wanting to try, to see if it was as hot to bang a butt as it was to watch. Her Mom had already given in to one taboo, the question was whether she was willing to break another; though unless Shawna asked she'd never know. She smiled seductively down at her Mom, "I want to fuck you in the ass this time."

Her Mom blushed and giggled like she was the schoolgirl, before nodding shyly, "Yes, baby, however you want me."

The teen grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her Mom's lower back, lifting her up. Next she grabbed the Milf's legs, lifting them and spreading them, before lowering them onto her shoulder. She looked down, guiding the dick towards her Mom's cheeks, "Have you ever had anal before?" she asked.

It was not a question you normally asked your Mom, but given how intimate they'd been so far (and about to become more so) it didn't seem intrusive. Her Mom certainly didn't seem to mind as she answered straight away, "A few times when I was younger. It's been a long time though, my ass will be tight for you."

"Okay, don't worry Mom, I'll take slow," Shawna said.

Her Mom smiled again, "I told you baby, take me how you want me."

Even as she was speaking her Mom was reaching for her buttocks, gripping them and pulling them apart, exposing her rosebud for her daughter's inspection. She was right, thought Shawna, it did look tight and for a moment she hesitated and wondered if she should be butt-banging her Mom, on what was technically a first date. Her Mom decided her; "Come fuck my butt-hole, ram it open and gape me wide," she purred.

"Sure, okay," grinned Shawna. She gripped hold off the toy and pressed it forward. The sphincter held for the briefest of moments, before giving way to the toy's tip.

"Oh, yes, I can feel it, I want it all the way in, that'll make me cum," moaned Marcia, closing her eyes and smiling brightly.

Her daughter kept hold off the toy and pushed it. She could feel her Mom's ass resisting the anal intruder, the walls refusing to yield their dominance of the passageway. The teen relaxed herself and then tensed to push harder, if there was going to be a battle for her Mom's anal chute it was one she was going to win. Gradually the walls began to give, allowing the dildo in. Her Mom's face contorted, twisting in pain as the toy pressed in. But she didn't seem to mind, "Keep going baby, put it in me."

"I'll go slow," Shawna promised, easing back, before pushing forward. In truth her Mom's ass was so tight that she had little choice but to be unhurried, easing the toy in at a measured pace. Her Mom's face continued to contort, but her moans were equally of pleasure and as the toy went deeper she was able to let go off her cheeks and reach down to massage her clit, the pussy below shimmering as the juice gleamed under the bedroom light. Seeing her Mom play with herself whilst easing a toy into the older woman's butthole was so hot that Shawna felt herself shivering in excitement. She pushed forward, feeling the cock dig deeper, "How's this?"

"So good," gasped her Mom, though her face was still screwed up, "I love you're strap-on dick being in my butt."

The teen continued, feeling able to let go off the dick, as it slowly went deeper into the older woman's backdoor. Instead she grasped her Mom's ankles, using them as levers as she pushed herself forward, driving back the tunnel walls. Her Mom groaned again, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. Her hand worked a fast circle over her pussy and clit, leaving them soaking with juice. "Ooohhh, go on, all the way baby, put that dildo in my Mommy asshole."

In it went, further, stretching the hole. It had probably only been a couple of minutes since the tip had gone in, but it seemed longer -- but now the asshole was weakening, recognising the toy and it's wielder's superiority. Shawna pushed, feeling the dildo slip forward a couple of inches. She gripped her Mom's ankles even tighter and shoved herself forward, watching as the toy beneath her vanished between her Mom's round cheeks. The Milf shuddered and groaned, her hand speeding over her pussy. Her features were changing as well, the pained expression being slowly replaced by one of delight as her butt got used to the toy and began to send signals of pleasure as the nerves were stimulated rather than burnt. The teen grinned and thrust forward once more, this time the dildo didn't stop until Shawna's thighs were pressing at her Mom's buttocks, "MMmmn, yes Mom, how do you like it?"

"It's so good, I love it, I wish you could fuck me forever," her Mom replied, her breasts heaving as she panted excitedly.

"Perhaps not forever, but for a while yet," said Shawna and resumed her fucking.

The ass was still resisting, but less with each thrust, allowing Shawna to go both faster and harder. Her Mom seemed to appreciate that as she arched her back and gave a cry of pleasure, "Aaarrrrghhh, yessss, aaargghhh". Her hand whizzed over her pussy, the lips flexing and wriggling under her palm, cum glistening over them. The dildo banged in again and the older woman shuddered, her tits bouncing and jiggling and her face twisting again, this time in total pleasure rather than pain, "Aarrrrghh, that's it baby, fill me up, aaaaarrghhh."

Shawna upped her speed, pounding forward, the toy's haft pressing at her clit. She let out a groan, her own pussy was feeling so hot and wet as well, every thrust into her Mom making it more so. She still could only half-comprehend what was happening and how things had changed so quickly. If she'd been told this was a particularly vivid dream or a mental delusion and she was really in a Psych Ward she'd probably have believed; after all daughters don't have sex with their Moms and they especially don't fuck them in the butt with a strap-on dildo. Still all her senses were telling it was happening, from the scent of sex and sweat in the air to the feel of her Mom's ankles on her shoulders and buttocks against her thighs, to the passionate screams and squeals that were coming from her Mom's mouth. To say nothing of the fact that when she looked down she could see the toy disappearing into one of her Mom's hole, whilst the Milf rubbed the other and if she lifted her head some more she could watch her Mom's face contorting and twisting as she came again and again in a constant torrent of orgasms.

"Aaarrrghh, yessss, aaaarrggghh," Marcia screamed and jolted, her ankles beating a tattoo on her daughter's shoulders and her fists hammering at the bed.

"Uuurrrh, ooohhh, yes, your ass is so great, it's so fuckable," Shawna groaned in reply, pounding forward. The movie hadn't lied about how much fun it was to pound an ass with a strap-on, each thrust rubbing at her clit and taking her further on the road to orgasmic heaven.

She could feel more perspiration dripping down her body. Down below her she could see her Mom was also wet, though more of it was due to the juice which was squirting from her pussy as the older woman came. The cum spurted up like a fountain, seeming to hang in the air for a moment, then splashed down over Marcia's stomach and tits, drenching her in the clear liquid. She was screaming so loudly that she hardly seemed to notice the squirt, but Shawna did, shocked and delighted that she had brought her Mom to such climactic heights. She continued to pound in, driving the dildo and making her Mom cry out even louder, "Aaarrrrghhh, yesssss, aaaaarrgghhh."

The teen could feel she was near the top of the ridge, but the last part of the climb was the hardest. She could give up and try another day, satisfied with where she'd got for her first time. Or she could dig deep into her reserves, ignore the ache in her thighs and the tightness in her chest and pound on, knowing the prize at the top was worth it. Taking a deep breath she paused and then resumed, ramming the dildo even faster and harder into her Mom's butthole. Below her the Milf screamed and shuddered, her fingers pushing deep into her pussy. Shawna closed her own eyes, letting her other senses take control. The buzz from her clit upped a gear, the waves it was sending switching from a mid-Atlantic squall to a tempest, full of sound and fury. She thrust faster, panting hard. She could hear her own breaths and the sounds of her Mom's own orgasmic screams, the smack of the bed's headboard on her wall and slap of her skin against her Mom's butt. One more push, one last burst of energy, the tempest became a hurricane, tearing and destroying anything in its way.

"Aaaaaarrgghh," the teen screamed, "Ooohhh fuck, I am cumming, aaaaarrggghhh!"

*

Today...

"Hi," Shawna turned away from her locker as Ellie came up behind her.

The young black girl was grinning as if she had got the cream, though as Ellie knew where her friend had been during the last period she regarded the fact that she was smiling seemed a good sign. "Hi," she said in return. "I was just seeing the Dawn... Miss Norman, the school counsellor."

"I know her," grinned Ellie, "Was it a useful chat? Did it help?"

"A lot," said Shawna, "She told me she helped you as well."

"So much," agreed Ellie.

"She suggested Mom and I ought to come over to her place on Friday, she said you'd be there with your Mom as well."

"How did you answer?" Ellie cocked an eyebrow quizzically.

"I said yes."

*