The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Shawna and her Mom become lesbian lovers.
10k words
4.78
29.7k
64

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,167 Followers

For the last week and a half Dawn had positioned herself on the sidewalk waiting to take the opportunity to speak to Shawna Tyler. Each time the teen had just been a little bit too far away in the brief moment between her pausing on exiting the car to hoist her small rucksack onto her back and turning to go into the school building. However this time it seemed perfect. She watched as the dark skin teen opened the car door, saying something short to her pale skinned redhead Mom as she did so and watching her Mom reply equally perfunctorily back. Unlike with her friends Ellie and Amber there was no lingering kiss on the cheek or hidden looks of desire, but Dawn could still use her own experience to see the sexual tension was as strong between Shawna and Marcia as it was between Ellie and Amber, or come to that between Dawn and her own Mom.

The black teen stepped out of the car and as she did every day opened the back door to pick up her rucksack. As soon as she had closed it her Mom was indicating and away as Shawna started to swing the rucksack onto her shoulder.

She was near enough for Dawn to speak and know that none of the other students were so close they would hear, "Are you fucking her?" They were the same words she'd used with Ellie when she decided to approach the teen and she was expecting the same result, immediate denial -- perhaps with a hint of outrage or confusion, whichever would work the best, thrown in. It wouldn't matter, Dawn was absolutely confident that she had Shawna and her Mom read, they wanted to bang each other and the school counsellor saw it as her duty to help them.

Shawna gave a frightened yelp at the twentysomething's words and turned round, her face a mixture of horror and incredulity, "Yes -- oh God, how did you know?"

For a moment Dawn was almost thrown herself, she had been so expecting denial, that she hadn't planned for the teen not only admitting she wanted her Mom, but had already acted on it. Luckily it didn't alter the second part of her plan. She quickly handed Shawna an appointment card, "I've a free slot at ten-thirty. Show it to your class teacher and they'll excuse you, we can talk then."

"Yes, yes, of course," Shawna almost stammered, before slipping the card into the pocket of her jacket and almost knocking Dawn over such was her rush to get away and into the school building.

The counsellor followed her in, albeit at a more sedate pace, heading towards her office. That Shawna was already fucking her Mom was a surprise -- Dawn knew from experience how difficult it was to take that step [and how great it was once taken]. However, that just meant instead of persuading her to take the plunge and go for it the conversation would be about supporting her and whether she and her Mom wanted to meet the other Mom-daughter couples. In her office Dawn set about doing some work, talking to students seemed only a small part of the job compared to bureaucratic record keeping, though she would be careful what was recorded in her notes for her ten-thirty.

There was a knock on the door immediately on time, not that Dawn had expected the teen to be late. "Come in," she called and Shawna entered.

Unlike with many other Moms and daughters the family resemblance was not immediately apparent; mainly because Shawna was black, or rather mixed race, whilst her Mom was a pale redhead. According to the student file that Dawn had reread to remind herself of the teen's family background, Marcia had been divorced since Shawna had been small and, from the notes a previous counsellor had made, there was little contact between him and his ex and child. Also according to the notes Marcia was a high-performing mid-level executive who set demanding academic and personal targets for her youngest child, which Shawna felt she was struggling to meet. Dawn put the folder down, "Come in," she called.

The young woman entered timidly, like she was hoping that no-one would notice her enter, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes," Dawn waved at a comfy seat opposite her and held up a bowl of mints, "Candy?"

The teen sat down and Dawn smiled welcomingly, "You're fucking your Mom. I'm fucking mine as well and did you know your friend Ellie is also fucking hers?"

Shawna opened her mouth, shut it, opened it again and then, deciding she was still speechless, closed it for a final time. Dawn grinned and opened her phone, handing it over to show the teen pictures of her and her own Mom, as well as a couple Ellie had sent her over of her and Amber. As Shawna scrolled through the pictures, Dawn gave her short potted histories of her own relationship and how Ellie and Amber had got together. Opposite her she could see the teen starting to relax as she realised that she was far from being in trouble. Taking the phone back Dawn slipped it her bag, "So what is the story about you and your Mom?"

*

Several weeks before...

It was no surprise that the birthday meal wasn't on Shawna's actual birthday, but three days after it. It had meant that the teen was able to have a more enjoyable celebration with her friends, who didn't judge her fashion choices or complain the novel she was reading was trashy or to tell her she should be listening to something by a long dead German composer rather than something by a still living Canadian. It also meant that her Saturday evening was no longer her own.

Luckily her Mom had actually given her the presents on the correct day, even if a series of late evening meetings to get a large contract over the line meant that she wasn't going to be home for dinner [though she was so well organised that she had prepared and frozen meals for the teen's Wednesday, Thursday and Friday dinners]. Not that the presents were what she had been hoping for, she had hinted for a denim jacket she had seen in the store, instead of her Mom had got her a frock so out of fashion even the Math club wouldn't have worn it. The book she had unwrapped hadn't been a cheesy thriller or blockbuster comedy or even a piece of sexy chick-lit -- all of which she would have happily read -- but a biography of a long dead President. At least the vouchers would be some use -- they weren't of Amazon or anywhere she would shop -- but a classical music store downtown; however at least it meant her Mom's Christmas present would be cheap.

There was a knock on her door. Her Mom always knocked, never called, never entered -- both were ill-mannered. Shawna wanted to just call 'come in' but her Mom regarding that as equally rude as entering without invitation, so she got up and opened the door. Her Mom was wearing an even more than normal elegant dress, not that she was usually a jeans and T-shirt gal like her daughter, but what she was wearing was definitely an expensive evening dress, tight up to her necks and exposing her arms, before sweeping down to near her ankles. Marcia paused, her lips pursing a little, as she surveyed the denims that Shawna was wearing, before speaking, "I came to tell you dinner will be ready in five in case you feel you should change for your birthday meal."

"I'll be down," her daughter said, closing the door as her Mom turned away. She sighed and decided it was easier to take the hint than rebel and have her Mom make disapproving comments all over dinner. She opened her wardrobe and flicked through her dresses until she came to one that wasn't totally hideous, but also not so scandalous that her Mom would be up racing through her clothes rack to remove for trash any which had to low a cleavage.

After quickly changing she went down to the dining room. She had to admit her Mom had put in the effort. The table was set for the two of them, the expensive cutlery normally reserved for Christmas out on a white satin table cloth. The room was lit by eighteen candles, each in a silver plated holder, decorating the table and the sideboards. She took her seat as her Mom, came in with some wine. She poured herself a glass and then unusually poured a glass for Shawna as well, "You're eighteen now, you can have a drink at home" she explained in response to her daughter's questioning look. The teen wasn't going to complain, nor was she going to mention she had a false ID hidden away, so she could drink in bars as well.

Her Mom served the soup and sat down. At first the conversation was there normal small talk, how well Shawna was doing at school (and how she could do better), the importance of hard work in business and informed opinions on the economy and Government. Her Mom refilled the glasses and went to get the main meal, which happened to be Shawna's favourite. The conversation continued, moving onto further education and the colleges Shawna should be applying for. Her Mom refilled her glass again, drinking more than she normally did, perhaps even getting a tiny bit tipsy as she brought out the dessert.

"I will miss you when you go to college," her Mom suddenly said, so unexpectedly out of character that it almost made Shawna choke on her pudding.

"Er, you will? I thought you wanted me to go?"

"I do," her Mom took another sip of the wine and blushed, "But I can think that you should go and also miss my only daughter -- that's not unusual is it?"

"No, I guess not," Shawna replied. She paused, "You're just not normally so..."

She paused thinking of the right word, 'open?' 'talkative?' Luckily before Shawna could put her foot in it her Mom supplied one. "Emotional. If you can't be emotional when you're beautiful daughter has just turned eighteen and is thinking about leaving home, when can I be?"

"I'll miss you as well," Shawna wasn't as tipsy as her Mom, but suddenly she felt quiet emotional as well. God, her Mom did irritate her, she was overly-demanding and could definitely be a control freak, but she did actually care about her daughter and Shawna had never felt unloved. She looked across the table, the candles and her Mom's auburn hair combined to make it look like the older woman was glowing like an ember. It gave her a certain beauty, sexiness even. Shawna mentally shook her head, whilst she definitely liked women equally if not more than guys and older ones were an especial turn on, that should not include her own Mom.

"You'll call...every day," her Mom said and suddenly leaned forward to reach across the table. That proved she was drunk and emotional, as that was definitely not dining room etiquette. Still, Shawna reached across and took them, it was not as if her Mom could tell her off. "I'll want pictures as well. Photos of you so that I can see what you're doing and look at you." Shawna nodded, that wasn't creepy at all. Her Mom seemed a little mollified and squeezed her daughter's hands, "If you meet someone..." she paused as if not sure what to say, "...you will tell me?"

"Would you be jealous?" joked Shawna.

She should have known her Mom wouldn't understand, she had a terrible sense of humour. "Jealous... of someone else with you..." she paused and then said, "yes..."

"It'll be a different relationship from ours, more I'd be a girlfriend, I'd still be your daughter," Shawna explained.

Her Mom looked at her and even in the candlelight she looked strained and drawn, "They'd be touching you though, kissing you, loving you."

That was going a bit too far even for her Mom and Shawna frowned, thinking that they were going to head into another row. She disconnected her fingers from her Mom and said, "I'm over eighteen, so that's my choice, not yours."

"Yes," her Mom stood up and picked up the empty dish in front of her, "I'd still be so jealous of them."

She picked up her daughter's empty dish as well and left the dining room, leaving Shawna wondering if she was coming back or whether the meal was fully finished and she could go upstairs. Just as she was thinking that her Mom wasn't returning she re-entered the room. "I love you Shawna."

"I know Mom," Shawna replied.

"No, you think I'm drunk, but I'm not, that was for courage. I love you Shawna and I want you," her Mom was grabbing her hands and almost literally pulling her to her feet. "I want to be yours, for us to be... I want you to..." Whatever she wanted she seemed to not be able to say the words, which was very unlike her normally eloquent Mom.

"Fuck," her Mom swore, which was even more unusual and then rarest of all she slammed her mouth onto Shawna's, opening it as she did. For a second Shawna remained stock still, she could feel her Mom's tongue pressing at the teen's closed lips, trying to enter in a way that couldn't be described as familial. Shawna knew she should push her Mom back, pretend she was drunk and try to forget all about it. But something was stirring within her as well, a desire she had hidden so well and for so long she had forgotten she had it, a burning lust for the older woman.

She opened her own lips and let her Mom's tongue collide with hers as she wrapped her arms round the older woman, pulling her even closer. Marcia's lips pressed on hers, her hands down Shawna's back, scurrying down until they were on the butt, squeezing sensually at the round rump. Her Mom's actions were so unexpected Shawna wondered if it was a dream or whether it was a hideous alien invasion where a body snatcher had taken her Mom's body. But for the former her Mom's taste was all too real and, as for the latter, Shawna didn't believe in little green men from Mars. It did leave one undeniable fact though, it was her Mom kissing her, passionately and energetically, in a way that was far past family bounds.

The only question that then left was what Shawna should do. To that she already knew the answer, letting lose her own sexual desires and returning the kiss with a passion, driving her tongue into her Mom's mouth and gripping her Mom's lower back, dragging her forward so that their bodies almost merged into one. They staggered forward like a four-legged, two-headed monstrosity which could not control its direction. Hitting the table Marcia was falling back on it, knocking aside a half-empty glass and spilling wine over the pristine cloth. Shawna withdrew her mouth long enough from her Mom to blow out the nearest candles, dimming the room without darkening it.

Below her Mom looked up, her mouth half open and her eyes fixed on her daughter. "I want you," she breathed huskily, "I need you."

"Yes, I want you too," agreed Shawna. Her Mom's feet were barely touching the floor as she lay on the table. The teen climbed onto her, standing on her tiptoes to balance herself as she lowered her face to her Mom's. Their mouths met again, lips trying to engulf the other as their tongues skirmished. Shawna found her hands on her Mom's side, forcing the dress up the older woman's body. There was no resistance from Marcia, just a wriggle like she was trying to help.

It got stuck around her midriff when the hem was no lower than her upper thigh. Shawna tried to push it further, but the position they were in was too delicate for her to manage it without disentangling herself from her Mom and she feared that if she did that her Mom would come to her senses and that would be that, over forever. There was enough space for her to slide her hand up the inner thigh seeking for her Mom's panties. Her fingers touched a velvety softness and it took her just a second to realise it was her Mom's shaven slit. The teen gave a small gasp though given they were making out passionately it should have been less surprising than it was that her Mom had been pantyless during dinner.

Her Mom bit her lip enticingly, "Finger my hole, baby, I want you in me."

Shawna had fingered a couple of girls before, a cheerleader at a drunken party and a brunette she'd hooked up with after sneaking into a bar one night whilst her Mom was working late. But their pussies had been nothing like as wet as her Mom's was as she slid two fingers in. It was only when she had already slid them in half-way that she even stopped to think she was finger-fucking her Mom. It gave her pause, perhaps for a second, maybe even two, but then her Mom groaned again, "Stick them in baby, fuck me with your fingers."

If her Mom was asking for it there was no reason to deny her, she obviously wanted it and didn't care that it was her daughter, and Shawna at this moment, had no problem with it being her Mom -- the older Tyler was hot and available, which was what mattered. The teen continued up, feeling the walls clinging damply to her fingers, making them sticky with juice. She pushed in and out, feeling her Mom vibrate beneath her, the older woman's chest rising and falling as she let out little gasps and moans. Shawna went faster, slamming her fingers in as deep as she could. Her Mom's hole felt so warm and moist against her skin, like she was dipping her fingers in a hot sponge. Her other hand was gripping her Mom's bosom through the dress, the older woman wasn't massively endowed in the tit department and the teen was easily able to grip a handful, squeezing tight. She began to kiss at the top of her Mom's neck and underneath her chin, leaving the mouth free so she could hear her passionate moans.

"Oooohh, good girl, ooohhh yesss, you're finger feels so hot in my tight pussy," the Milf groaned, her back arching and bending on the table. "Finger my pussy harder, thrust it all the way in."

"Yes, Mom, I will," always the good girl Shawna did as her Mom asked, driving her digits deep into the damp tunnel. Her Mom gasped louder and shook like she was sitting on an electric chair. Her hands reached out and gripped at the table cloth, pulling it towards her and sending the glasses and the semi-full wine bottle crashing down. She ignored that and pulled the cloth even nearer, her body bucking and shuddering as she came under her teenage daughter's intense fingering. Shawna grinned to herself, enjoying the pleasure she was giving her Mom as much as her Mom was. "Cum for me Mom," she called out, "I want you to squeal."

"Ooohhh, baby soon, just keep doing that, oooohhh fuck, pull down my dress, suck my tit," Marcia groaned.

Shawna pulled at the dress, but it stubbornly stayed on her Mom's shoulder even when the older woman wriggled. She tried to reach round to get for the zip, but it was hard to reach and still keep fingering the twat. Her Mom solved the conundrum with a simple solution, "Rip it off me baby, tear it, I don't care, I just want you to suck my tits."

For a moment Shawna paused, her Mom normally told her off if she even managed to have a loose thread on a button, but here she was asking her daughter to literally ruin an expensive dress. Then Shawna went for it, she could hardly be blamed when her Mom had told her to. Gripping the dress's neckline she pulled, for a moment all that happened was that her Mom's head lifted from the table as she was dragged upright. But then there was the sound of material tearing and Shawna could feel the dress ripping and splitting, going right down to her Mom's belly. The teen pulled back the ruined material to uncover her Mom's smallish breasts, the nipples already hard and erect. Her mouth went down and she began to suckle, slurping the teat into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue.

"That's good baby, fuck and suck me, oooohhh you're making me feel so right, I want you, oooohhh please..."

Shawna fingers went even faster, driving hard at her Mom, making the Milf shudder and gasp. Her mouth sucked the tit like she was baby, trying to see how much of it she could get between her lips -- if she stretched her jaw, it was a lot. It was soft and malleable once in her mouth, her tongue was pressing hard at the nipple and her lips pressing down on the flesh. Her teeth gently came down, grazing the soft flesh and scraping at the erect teat. Her Mom shivered in obvious sexual pleasure, her hand reaching down to grip her daughter's wrist and encourage her to go harder, as the other stroked the back of the teen's head. "Yes, baby, that's good, ohhh that is so sexy, mmmmnnn fuck my pussy."

LL72
LL72
1,167 Followers