The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Friday night is Mom-daughter lesbian orgy night.
9k words
4.75
36.2k
78

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,194 Followers

Over the last month things had changed considerably in the Tyler House. The working week was still the same: Marcia dressed in an well-cut and conservative business suit for work, before changing into an equally expensive skirt and blouse when she returned, at work setting high standards for her subordinates and at home encouraging her daughter to keep up her grades, avoid the distractions which could imperil a teenage girl and to be the best she could be. However, as soon as she entered the door on Friday evening all that changed and she gave herself body and soul to her lover, her daughter -- Shawna.

Marcia shivered with anticipation as she shut her car door and walked towards the front door. Over the last few weeks she and Shawna had spent the weekend fucking in virtually all conceivable position and in every room of the house. She had as much sex over the month as she'd had over the previous eighteen years -- and all of it much better than the crappy bangings she'd got from the selfish prick of an ex-husband or the few failed relationships which had followed after he left. She had high hopes that this weekend would be as enjoyable as the previous.

"I'm home," she called out as she entered, shutting the door behind her.

Seconds later her daughter appeared from the main room. She was wearing pumps indoors, which during the week was a definite no-no as slippers were the correct indoor footwear, as well as pair of tiny denim shorts and a cropped top (without a bra from the way her tits jiggled underneath, Marcia guessed), which would both been equally banned as too unladylike for the teen. However on the weekend Shawna was the one in charge and she wore what she wanted and during that time her Mom had no problem with it. The teen crossed the floor without a word, before stopping in front of her Mom and reaching round to grasp her tightly, jamming her mouth down on the Milf's. Marcia opened her own lips, allowing her daughter's tongue to slip in and slide round, the teen's hand gripping her Mom's ass at the same time and squeezing it tight, as if she owned her -- which she did until eight on Monday morning.

Melting into the kiss, Marcia happily let her daughter take possession. She still secretly worried that her daughter would suddenly think it was all a mistake and that one Friday Marcia would come home to Shawna dressed in a comfortable cardigan and smart slacks. However, today was not that day, her daughter's mouth was moving over hers, the teen's breast pushing through the top and rubbing at her Mom. The older woman kissed back, her own hands on her daughter's lower back, massaging the smooth skin and sliding her fingers beneath the denim to rub at her buttocks.

After a few moments Shawna broke the kiss. "We're going over to Ellie's for dinner, so get changed."

Marcia gave a sexy pout, "I was hoping we could have some you and me time, I've not eaten that tasty pussy of yours since I woke you on Monday."

Her daughter just grinned and spanked her behind, "Upstairs. I said we'd be over by just after six."

Marcia giggled and went to the stairs, making sure she swung her hips sexily as she climbed the stairs, knowing her daughter was close and concentrating her gaze on her Mom's behind. She went to her room and slipped off her jacket, before pausing as Shawna took a seat on the bedroom chair, licking her lips as she waited for her Mom to continue stripping. The Milf swayed to an invisible beat as she slowly began to undo her blouse, turning towards her daughter as the bra was exposed and then swinging teasingly away as she undid the rest. Still with her back to Shawna she slid the top off. Her waist gyrated as she reached down for the skirt hem, her thumbs hooking under the elastic to slide down the grey business like garment in the sexiest way possible. In the mirror she could see Shawna grinning in appreciation, her eyes devouring her Mom's body. The sensible shoes were next, it was harder to take them off sexily without falling over, but she kicked them off at least semi-successfully and then removed her pantyhose leaving her in just bra and panties. Normally she'd remove them and replace them with something sexier, but if they were going over to Ellie's she suspected that thong and see through bras weren't the style.

"What do you want me to wear, I've some nice casual slacks and a pullover, I can wear them and change into something sexier when we get home," she turned her head towards her daughter.

"I don't think that's suitable underwear for visiting Ellie and her Mom," Shawna said in reply, "Take them off."

"Sorry, of course," Marcia blushed at needing to be told that her bra and panties were too staid for a Friday, it was embarrassing to not anticipate Shawna's asks. At the same time she felt a thrill to think that she'd be having an adult conversation with Mrs Carter, whilst clad in the naughtiest underwear,

Bending over she slipped her panties slowly down, making sure she gently twerked her butt for her daughter's delight. Straightening up she turned her head over her shoulder again, "Do you want to unhook me?"

"I can do," Shawna replied. The teen walked over to her Mom and unclipped the bra, pulling it away with one hand, whilst the other slid over her Mom's naked stomach and gently massaged it with her palm.

"You sure you want to go, we can cancel," her Mom said, as her daughter's hand went lower and the bra fluttered to the floor at her feet. Shawna didn't answer for a moment, her mouth on Marcia's neck, gently kissing and licking the side of her throat. The older woman groaned in excitement as Shawna's spare hand went to her tit and began to squeeze it sexily.

Then as abruptly as she started the teen stopped, "No, I've been looking forward to this dinner all day."

Marcia was disappointed, but she told herself the meal couldn't last forever and when they got back she'd get down on her knees and show Shawna's pussy the love it deserved. No matter what they were going to be served for dinner she knew it would be the tastiest thing she ate all night.

Her daughter was over by the wardrobe flicking through the dresses. Eventually she pulled one out and held it up. "It's a little daring," Marcia said. The dress was one her daughter had made her buy a couple of weekends ago, and whilst she had worn it once for a Sunday night dinner with the two of them it was way too short and too revealing of cleavage to be one she wore to go out. She explained to her daughter "I'd look like a slut in it."

"A hot, sexy slut," Shawna corrected and lay it on the bed. "I don't think it needs a bra and if you're not wearing a bra why bother with panties?"

Marcia shivered, at least partially she had to admit, with excitement, "What will Mrs Carter think?" She had met Ellie's Mom a few times over the years, enough to call her Amber when they were together, but she didn't think teen girls should address their friend's Moms by their first name, so she always called her Mrs Carter when speaking about her to Shawna.

Her daughter grinned, "She'll probably think you're a sexy, hot slut as well, especially when you put on lots of make-up, deep red for your lips makes you look the sluttiest." She held out the lip gloss she meant as a naked Marcia sat down at the table and began to apply it. At work she preferred to not wear any, as she felt it detracted from her professionalism and even when she was entertaining (which she had seldom done as a single Mom) she had favoured muted tones. However Shawna always liked her to wear something gaudy and bright, Marcia was never sure whether it made her look more like a cheap prostitute or an expensive supermodel, but she wore it without complaint, Shawna seeming to bask in the looks guys gave her Mom as they went shopping.

She put on the dress and moved in front of the mirror. Her daughter was right, she might look like a slut, but she also looked sexy and hot, which was fine for being with her daughter, less so for Ellie and Amber. Still this was what Shawna wanted her to wear, so wear it she would. She turned round to see Shawna opening the drawer where Marcia kept her sex toys. The Milf gave a smile, it seemed her daughter might want a quickie after all -- the dress having its immediate effect. The teen withdrew her hand from the drawer, clasped in it was a butt plug, the silvery handle glittering brightly. The teen grinned, "Bend over Mom, I think your dress needs one more accessory."

"I can't wear that whilst out," Marcia protested, whilst bending over and lifting up her dress.

Her daughter's only reply was to say, "Part your cheeks for me, so I can get it in."

Marcia moved her hands to her buttocks, pulling them apart. She gave a sexual moan as the plug was pushed past her sphincter and into her anal passage. It always took a second or two for her ass to get used to it, but once it did it felt good. She straightened, blushing slightly and brushed down her dress to ensure it was crease free. Her daughter was grinning, "How's that feel? Hot and slutty?"

"Yes, very," Marcia said, "But it's going to be really hard for me to conceal I'm wearing a plug, every time I sit down I'm going to have to stop myself moaning. They'll notice I'm sure, they'll suspect."

Shawna just beamed wider, "Don't worry," she replied, "Ellie knows, so does her Mom."

"My God. How? That's terrible. What are we going to do?" Marcia felt an unfamiliar emotion in the pit of her stomach, one it took her a moment to recognise as panic.

Her daughter seemed unperturbed, "The school guidance counsellor told her, Dawn Norman. I confirmed it. Dawn and her Mom will be at Ellie's as well."

"What? Why? Is this some sort of intervention? Should we deny it. We can tell them nothing's going on. Shawna I should change."

Her daughter took her face in her hand and stroked her cheek, "It's not a problem, they're okay with it. It turns out not only is Ellie fucking her Mom, but Dawn Norman is as well."

"They are?" the last few moments had been such a helter skelter of emotions that Marcia's brain was almost refusing to function. "They're like us."

"They are. It turns out they've been meeting for a few weeks, some like minded mother-daughter couples getting together. I thought we'd also enjoy it."

Marcia breathed out a sigh of relief, hoping her heart would soon return to its normal sedate speed, "Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

"So what do you think of Ellie?" her daughter asked mischievously.

"I mean she's your friend, so I've always accepted her. She could perhaps do less phoning during the week and let you both concentrate more on your studies," Marcia said and blushed as she realised she was coming close to nagging.

Her daughter didn't seem to mind as she just gave a small laugh, "No, I mean do you find her attractive."

"I suppose, a little, not like you, but pretty," Marcia conceded.

"That's good, because I told her she could fuck you tonight," Shawna grinned, "I'm going to fuck her Mom as well and probably Dawn's Mom."

"You mean...?" Marcia's mouth opened in shock.

"Yes, Friday night is lesbian Mom-daughter orgy night."

*

Ellie had always thought her friend Shawna's Mom was beautiful looking but cold, like an Ice Queen. Whenever she'd gone round on a weekday evening there would be a disapproving comment about whether she and Shawna should be using their evenings more profitably than gossiping and listening to music. Weekends were little better with suggestions that hanging around the Mall was not what young ladies who wanted to get on in life did. This was partnered with raised eyes brows and stern looks if either of the teens wore a skirt or dress which was above knee height or shoes which had a heel above an inch. However seeing her at the dinner table wearing a short dress which split half-way down her chest, exposing the sides of her tits for everyone's view Ellie was rapidly revising the opinion and reckoning that far from being cold, she was burning hot -- especially as her cheeks were glowing as Shawna described how she and her Mom had got together in intimate detail.

"You banged your Mom's ass on the first date?" Julie asked marvelling, "We didn't do it for... what three, four weeks?" She turned for her daughter for confirmation.

"About four," Dawn confirmed.

She glanced at Ellie, but the teen remained silent. She hadn't yet strap-on banged her Mom's butt, despite several hints, though she was hoping it would be soon. She glanced at her Mom, Amber, who wasn't giving anything away as she continued to smile and sip at her wine. Ellie grinned at her and moved the subject on to the next morning and how that had felt, before taking a quick swig of her own wine and glancing at the others around the table. The two teens and the twentysomething school counsellor were dressed casually, in short pants (or skirt in Dawn's case) with tight cropped vests which showed their belly buttons and accentuated their bosoms. On the other hand Julie and Amber had also gone for sexy dresses, not dissimilar from Marcia's, giving their cleavage a good showing and so short they barely reached their upper thighs. However, whilst they both seemed to enjoy bottoming, neither were quiet as submissive as Marcia seemed to be -- the redhead's squirming not just due to embarrassment, but having a plug up her ass as Shawna had mentioned to her and Dawn as they were relaxing in the main room as the other Moms helped Amber in the kitchen.

"Mom's become a bit of an anal addict, haven't you Mom?" Shawna grinned, casting a glance at her Mom who blushed a little but nodded.

"Yes, I've found I enjoy Shawna's strap-onning my ass, a lot," she confirmed, putting a delightful vision in Ellie's head.

"She enjoys it so much she can't leave the house without something there," grinned Shawna and her Mom went redder, trying to avoid the interested stares of the other Mom's who were unaware of the plug and had probably been putting Marcia's squirms down to her shyness and embarrassment at her first lesbian Mom-daughter get-together.

After a few moments, Julie said, "You mean...?"

"Why don't you show them Mom," Shawna instructed.

For a moment it looked like Marcia would be too embarrassed to move, but her daughter gave a small cough and a directing look. The Milf stood, moving a few feet from the table and turning her back to them. She lifted her dress to just above her buttocks, showing the silvery base of the plug between the cheeks. She held up the dress for perhaps five seconds, long enough for everyone to get a good look, before dropping it down. She moved to sit down again, but Amber interrupted her, "I think we've finished eating, so shall we move to the main room and continue?"

"What about the dishes, do you want a hand?" Marcia asked.

"Don't worry they'll keep," it was Dawn who answered, even though it wasn't her house. She was already standing and moved over to Marcia, beating Ellie, who also had her eye on the redhead, and slipping her arm round the Milf's waist. Marcia's eyes widened, though she must have known she was over for an orgy it seemed it was still a surprise to her, to be touched by anyone other than her daughter. She didn't say anything as Shawna was up and placing her arm round Amber's waist. It left Ellie with Julie, and whilst the teen would have loved to have a go with Marcia who'd she'd never been with before, she also knew she'd have a fun time with Julie to start and there would be plenty of time in which to swap later. She took Julie's hand and squeezed it, making the older woman giggle and give her a sexy smile.

As host Ellie led the others into the main room, where she'd helpfully left a selection of sex-toys earlier. Marcia gave a small gasp, whether at seeing the various dildos lying around or whether because Dawn had taken this opportunity to squeeze her ass was unclear. Ellie sat down on one of the comfy seats, Julie getting on her knee as Dawn and Shawna led the other Mom's to the couch, Amber planting herself on Shawna's lap without comment and after a brief pause Marcia doing the same with Dawn. Even as the redhead was lowering herself, her daughter had turned Amber's head towards her and was starting to kiss the Mom, Amber replying with evident enthusiasm.

Watching her friend make out with her Mom was a major turn on for Ellie and she slid her hands under the front of Julie's dress, the tits being easy to find, and began to squeeze them, making the older woman squirm and giggle on her knee. Opposite them, Marcia was sitting nervously on Dawn's lap unsure whether she should be turning her head to kiss the young woman, pulling back her dress to allow effortless access to her bosoms or wait until Dawn made the first move. Luckily for her Dawn was happy with the latter, sliding one hand into the dress top to grip a tit, whilst the other went up the Milf's thigh and under the dress. Marcia gave a groan, interrupted as Dawn moved her head and mouth against hers and began to kiss. Julie gave another titter, as she watched, "So sexy," she purred to Ellie.

The teen and Mom continued to watch their lovers making out passionately with the Tyler's, both Mom's legs opening wider as their younger partners slid their hands up their legs and over their pussies. It was obvious that Shawna was fulfilling a long term fantasy about Amber, as she squeezed a tit and rubbed beneath the skirt, her mouth moving firmly over the older woman's. Equally gratifying was that after a stuttering start Marcia was quickly getting into the spirit of things, squirming and rubbing against Dawn's body, allowing the counsellor to pull at her dress, drawing it away from her smallish tits. The younger woman's hands went up to the naked bosom, gripping them hard and squashing them together as her lips continued to press hard at the Milf's. It was all making Ellie excited herself; she pulled at the dress cleavage, allowing Julie's breasts to break free. They were much larger than Marcia's, plump and juicy, but still very graspable and the teen made the most of that fact, grasping them hard and squeezing them as she began to suckle and slurp at the older woman's neck.

"Mmnnn, ooohhh, yes," Julie groaned, her impassioned moans competing with the slurps and sighs from the others. "Mmmmnnn." Her hand was under her own dress and Ellie could feel her vibrate and shudder on her knee as she played with herself, sliding her finger into a pussy which was leaking juice onto the teen's thighs. The teen squeezed at the tits harder, gripping them tightly, as she lifted her eyes to continue to watch the tableau in front of her.

Either her Mom or Shawna had undone her Mom's dress, which was now flopping round the midriff. Amber had also changed position so she was sitting astride Shawna's legs, leaning forward. As Ellie watched they ceased kissing for a moment, to allow Shawna to take off her top, her dark breasts with the even darker nipples bouncing as the constraints which had held them were removed. Amber leant forward again, kissing hard at Shawna as the teen's hands reached round and under her dress to grip at the older woman's ass cheeks. The two of them continued to kiss loudly and passionately.

Beside them Dawn was encouraging the dress down from Marcia. The Milf hardly resisted, standing up to let her new lover pull it down first to her waist and then below, leaving her wearing only her high-heels [with a butt plug accessory]. Dawn grinned and stood up to remove her own top and bottoms. She wasn't wearing any underwear either, though she went one steps further by then kicking off her pumps. "Sit down," she instructed the older woman. As Marcia did, Dawn sat astride her legs, rubbing her pussy up and down her thighs and groaning slightly, before lowering her head to suckle at a titty, slurping the smaller hillock into her mouth.

LL72
LL72
1,194 Followers