The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It encouraged Ellie to drive faster, pounding the redhead. A smiling Shawna did the same, shoving her toy into her Mom's mouth and making the older woman gag and gasp. The black teen pulled it out, the toy dripping saliva onto the carpet as Marcia gasped for air and once she got it squealing in pleasure as her butt was filled, "Ooohhh, yessss, fuck my ass, oooohhh yessss."

Ellie was expecting her friend to slip the dick back into her Mom's mouth, but instead Shawna gave a naughty smile, "Do you want to have a go at DPing her with me?"

Ellie had seen a lesbian DPs when watching porn with her Mom a few nights ago. Then she had been trying to hint at her Mom to try straight anal, now she was being asked to go beyond that and with Shawna literally fuck two of Marcia's holes at once. "With my best friend? Sure I want to try it."

"Okay why don't you lie down?" Shawna suggested.

Ellie did, making sure she moved so that she was beside her Mom, so that her Mom could also see it and hopefully realise how much fun anal and more could be. Shawna helped Marcia up, the redhead looking a little dizzy but soon rallying as Shawna gave her behind a reinvigorating slap.

"Lower yourself down on Ellie's dick, reverse style..." the black teen instructed and Marcia did. Her open ass easily slid down the thick pole, going all the way down until she was sitting on Ellie's pelvis, the cock fully embedded in her ass. Shawna reached down and opened her Mom's thighs wider, exposing the pussy. She grinned, "Ready for your second cock?"

"Yes, double fuck me," moaned an excited Marcia, rubbing hard at her clit as she waited. She didn't have to wait for long as Shawna descended, pushing her back so that she was lying on Ellie, the teen's tits squashed under the older woman. Shawna was guiding her own dick in, a passionate groan erupting from Marcia as she was penetrated. The toy came down and Ellie could almost feel it touching her own strap-on, only a tiny membrane separating the two cocks. Her own strap-on pressed at her bud and she too let out a groan, her hands reaching round to grasp Marcia's small titties and grip them like levers. She began to work her hips, gently easing the toy in and out, as above her Shawna did the same.

"Mmnnn yes, double fuck me," Marcia moaned as the two teen's slid their cocks in and out of her. She shivered on top of Ellie, her smooth skin brushing against the teen's erect nipples, sending a further frisson of excitement pulsing through the young woman. She squeezed Marcia's in return, hardening the teats with her fingers. The redhead shook and moaned, pressing her head back into the crook of the teen's shoulder. Ellie shoved up, pressing the dildo into Marcia's butt and the redhead let out another loud and lewd groan, "Ooohh, that feels so good both of you."

Shawna came down, her naked tits bouncing on top of Ellie's hands, before springing up again as she rose. Up and down, she moved, thrusting her toy into her Mom's soaking cunt. Ellie tried to keep up with her, it was harder than she thought as she was lifting not only herself but Marcia as well, the redhead lying on her and shaking so much with pleasure she could barely raise herself. Ellie took a breath and waited until Shawna was lifting before thrusting up, she timed it well, lowering herself half a second later as her friend descended. The up again, ramming the dick into Marcia's backdoor, making the older woman gasp as she was slammed up, then another groan as her daughter hit the hole, pressing in as Ellie retreated. The two teens began to get into a rhythm, working together to fuck Marcia to a summit of orgasmic fury.

"Yessss," squealed the redheaded Mom, "Yessss, yessss, this feels so good, two dicks is so much hotter than one.... Fuck me, ooohhh fuck me so hard, girls."

The two teens continued to comply, ramming hard, grunting and panting as they banged both holes open.

Ellie turned her head to look at the others. They'd moved to the couch to get a better view, Amber and Julie, using dildos on each other's pussies whilst interspersing watching the show in front of them and making out passionately, as Dawn sat grinning, playing gently with one of her nipples as her spare hand rubbed down at her clit under the strap.

Shawna suddenly paused, Ellie rammed in once and then fell back, grateful for a few moments rest before she resumed pounding the Milf. The black teen stood up and turned to Dawn, "What about you join us and we make my Mom airtight?"

"What? Three strap-ons, three holes?" Dawn asked with a smile.

Shawna nodded and Ellie quickly blurted her agreement as well. The three of them quickly turned to Marcia, who blushed and nodded, "That'd be fun," she replied.

"You've got have a go at her ass, Dawn," Ellie said, "If Shawna doesn't mind."

"No," the teen laughed, "I'd recommend Mom's butt as well."

"I can never say no to anal," giggled Dawn.

"Okay, I'll lie down and Mom, you slip your soaked cunt down on my cock," said Shawna, taking control. Her Mom did as she said lowering herself down on the strap on, looking down on her daughter's naked sweaty body. "Now raise your ass for Dawn, that's right." The school counsellor crouched behind the Milf, sliding in the dildo with an expertise born of long practice of butt-fucking her own Mom.

Marcia gave a moan and shudder as the toy slipped in. "Ellie, you stand astride me," Shawna continued, "Feed my Mom your dick."

The teen did as her friend suggested, leaning forward towards Marcia. The redheaded Milf opened her mouth to receive the plastic cock that had so recently been deep in her bowels, not seeming to mind that it had been there. Slowly Ellie began to rock back and forth, encouraging the dildo in and out of the older woman's mouth. At the same time Shawna and Dawn began to start fucking her other two holes, rocking forward to fill her up. It was harder to co-ordinate their moves this time, not just because there were three of them, but because whilst the strap-ons easily fitted in the Mom's well used back and front, Ellie was more gentle with her mouth, not wanting to make the older woman gag from a deep-throat whist she was being double penetrated.

On the couch Julie and Amber was groaning and gasping as they jammed dildos in each other's snatches, shuddering in pleasure. Their eyes were glued to tableau in front of them, watching their daughter's make their new friend air-tight (and perhaps Ellie hoped, her Mom might be fantasising about it being her on another Friday). "Mmmnn, this is so hot..." Julie moaned.

"I can't believe our daughters are so fucking sexy," Amber added, "Ooohhh, yes, fuck her girls, fuck Marcia hard, fill those holes."

Ellie gripped the redhead's shoulder and jerked her hips harder, driving the dildo deeper into the older woman's mouth as she got used to it. Marcia bobbed enthusiastically, taking in as much of the cock as she was able as she was bounced between the other two daughters. From below Shawna grunted, "Feed it her Ellie, she'll suck it deeper."

Taking the hint Ellie pushed further forward, watching as the toy slid between Marcia's lips. The redhead's eyes were already wide open, but they misted over as she gulped the cock down. Another push and she could see the older woman gagging. But Marcia made no attempt to push it out, merely easing her head backwards to direct the toy towards the back of her throat. Given that she was taking dicks in her other two holes at the same time, it was an impressive performance by the redhead and one that, if Ellie hadn't been using her hands to balance on the redhead's shoulders, she would have literally applauded.

The other Moms were hammering hard at their holes, gasping and squealing as they enjoyed the show, their pussies were soaked, cum staining the couch. Ellie made a mental note to put some stain remover on before she went to bed, otherwise it'd be hell for her Mom to clean tomorrow. Then she pushed her cock at Marcia, making the red head swallow it. Saliva was dripping from between the cracks of the Milf's mouth, dripping down her chin and onto her daughter. Glancing down Ellie could see it was the only liquid covering Shawna, as plenty of pussy juice had slipped from her cunt and that of her Mom, covering her pubis with a shiny cover. The black teen was pounding up, creating more cum, the liquid seeping from her pussy and over the leather straps.

"Uuurrhhh, urrrrhhh," Dawn was moaning in pleasure as she pounded in, her hands reached for Marcia's shoulders to give her extra leverage, her fingers spreading over Ellie's. The two of them grinned and upped the pace, slamming the Milf some more.

It was so much fun, Ellie wished they'd started doing this months ago. But then she hadn't realised Shawna was banging her Mom and to be fair she'd kept it secret from her friend when she'd started as well. That was the problem with having a taboo sexual relationship with your Mom, you could hardly go into school the next day and tell everyone. Still, now they all knew she hoped Shawna and Marcia would be joining her and the others for regular Friday night fuckfests, the eagerness with which Marcia was bouncing between the daughters and the enthusiasm with which Shawna was fucking her suggested that it was highly likely.

"Ooohhh, yesss, aaaarggghh" on the couch Julie was cumming from the hard core dildoing. As she collapsed back Amber took the toy from her friend's cunt and slammed it into her own, allowing the spent Julie to flop and relax, as Amber pounded herself towards climax.

It didn't take long before she too was cumming, the sight in front of her too powerful to hold her libido back from the inevitable explosion. "Yesssss, aaaaarrghhh, yesssss," she screamed as she too came.

The three daughters redoubled their efforts, pounding Marcia like a rag doll between them. The Milf shuddered and shook, her cunt squirting juice like it was a high powered hose. Ellie could feel her own pussy was blazing from the pleasure it had constantly received. She wasn't sure when they'd finished dinner, was it an hour ago? More? It seemed like she'd been fucking for only minutes, but her aching muscles told her she'd being going longer than that, through orgasm after orgasm. She could feel herself slowing, the others as well. Slowly she stepped back, pulling the dick out, allowing Marcia to moan loudly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, oh fuck," the redhead repeated over and over again, her mind blown by orgasms she'd repeatedly had. She fell forward over Shawna as Dawn continued to fuck her.

Ellie took a seat between her Mom and Julie, kissing them both slowly and seductively, as she pulled away her strap on and picked up one of the dildos, running it lightly over her pussy as she watched the end of the show. The two Moms slipped their arms through hers and nestled against her.

The participants were all now spent, slowing down to a crawl, before finally breaking apart and lying on the floor, breathing heavily, and letting the flames of excitement slowly burn themselves out.

Eventually it was Shawna who managed to speak, "Next Friday, you're all invited over to our place."

"Looking forward to it," giggled Ellie and her Mom and Julie hugged her arms in agreement.