The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmnnn, yes," Marcia moaned, her eyes closing as she gripped Dawn's side and stroked up and down.

It all made Ellie hot and she took off her own top. Like the others she hadn't bothered with a bra and her naked tits rubbed at the silk of Julie's dress, at least for a few seconds before the two of them co-operated in pulling it down.

"Are you finding it hot, watching your best friend and your Mom get it on," tittered Julie, "because I'm finding it so sexy watching Dawn with Marcia."

"I love watching her being fucked by someone else, you know what," grinned Ellie in reply. She kissed the top of Julie's shoulder whilst still keeping her gaze on the fun on the couch opposite, where her Mom and Shawna was in such a deep lip lock if they didn't come up for air soon one of them was going to faint.

"Would you get a better look if I wasn't in the way?" giggled Julie, "Say between your legs eating the tasty cunt of yours."

"Oh definitely," agreed Ellie. She was tugging down her hotpants even as Julie was standing up. The Milf helped her by removing her pumps and socks and then pulling the shorts over the ankles before tossing them aside. She momentarily blocked Ellie's view, though the teen couldn't complain as the Milf finished disrobing in front of her, standing naked and ready, her pussy wet with lust and her large bosoms swinging in front of her.

She grinned and got down between the teen's legs. "We're both going to enjoy this," she promised.

Ellie groaned in pleasure as the Milf's tongue glided over her cunt, slowly and seductively at first, gently teasing the slit and making it wet. She spread her legs wider, moving her own fingers down to rub at her clit as Julie's worked the pussy below. The Milf giggled and went quicker, her tongue pressing at the slit and sliding between the lips to press at the wet pink walls. Shivering in excitement, the teen groaned, "Eat me up," she demanded and Julie complied.

Waves of pleasure swept through the teen, even as the itch in her pussy intensified as she looked at the others. All four of them were more or less naked, though both the Moms were still wearing their heels and Marcia was still plugged, their clothes strewn across the floor. Shawna and Dawn were both sitting legs spread as the two Moms knelt before them. Amber took Marcia's face in her hands and brought it forward for a long, seductive kiss, Dawn and Shawna both grinned happily, rubbing their own twats in anticipation of the lapping they were about to get. It was a real turn on for Ellie as well and she rubbed herself quicker, whilst her other hand played and groped with her tits, making the nipples erect and hard. After a few moments, Amber broke the kiss, "For luck," she giggled.

Marcia blushed but she quickly followed Amber's lead as the Milf lowered her head into Shawna's pussy and started to lap it. Soon the two daughters were shuddering and squeaking in enjoyment as the older women tongued their pussies to perfection. Ellie rubbed herself quicker, gasping in pleasure, as she watched her friend quivering in pleasure whilst she was eaten by the teen's Mom. It was ultra-hot and sexy, possibly even more sexy than when she watched seen Dawn and her Mom, given how long she and Shawna had been friends. The black teen gasped and shook, grinning widely as she was brought towards climax. She grasped Dawn's hand and lent in to kiss her new friend. Ellie should have felt jealous, but didn't -- if not tonight then some other night she'd be the one sitting on the couch next to Shawna as they were eaten. She grinned and gave a thumbs up to her friends, transferring her hand to the back of Julie's head and pushing the enthusiastically licking Mom even further forward, "Harder, Julie, make me cum."

Julie was eager to comply, her tongue ratcheting faster and faster up the soaking slit. Ellie gave another squeal of excitement as her pussy blazed with pleasure. She temporarily closed her eyes so she could concentrate on the touch of the tongue and listen to the gasps and squeals and slurps and licks which were echoing round the room. The fire got hotter and Ellie knew she was close to climax. She rubbed harder at her clit, combining the press of her fingers with the tongue of the Milf. The orgasm came like an atom bomb. "Yesssss," the teen screamed, "Yesssss, aaaaarrggghhh."

Julie paused briefly, lifting her head before going down again, resuming her energetic lapping.

Ellie gasped and panted, stroking the older woman's hair as she dug deep into the teenage cunt. She opened her eyes to look across at her Mom and the others. The two Milfs were still on their knees eagerly lapping away, the glint of the plug in Marcia's ass visible as she bobbed. Above them Dawn and Shawna were kissing passionately, their hands running over each other's naked bodies as they enjoyed having their cunt's munched. It wasn't long however, before they broke, both letting out little gasps and whinnies as the Mom's between their legs started to bring them towards climax. Ellie could feel her next orgasm coming at speed as she watched her friends bucking and shuddering, crying out in pleasure, their faces flushed. "Aarrrrggghh, yesssss, aaaarrgghh," both Dawn and Shawna were screaming out in ecstasy.

Soon Ellie was joining them as her body exploded in climactic pleasure, "Aaarrrrghhh, fuuuckkk, yesssss, aaaaarrggghhh."

Slumping back against the couch she panted and gasped, trying to suck in the oxygen her red-hot body needed to cool down. Julie stood up, winking at Ellie as she sashayed over to the others. "Swap," she giggled at Amber, "I want to have a taste of Shawna as well."

"Okay," giggled Amber standing up, "She tastes good, let me eat Dawn, Marcia, it's time you ate my daughter's cunt."

"Do as she says Mom," giggled Shawna, wiping a bead of sweat from her head.

Marcia nodded and stood up, it was hard to tell whether her red flush was from embarrassment at partaking in a mother-daughter orgy or whether it was because as she being licking she'd fingering her own cunt to orgasm. In either case she walked across the floor towards Ellie, smiling nervously as she got on her knees. "You want me to eat your pussy?" she asked her daughter's best friend.

"Since I was thirteen," grinned Ellie, which was an exaggeration, though certainly she'd had a few fantasies about fucking the austere redhead as she got older and realised she liked women. Marcia did blush this time at the words, her cheeks getting even redder and her eyes avoiding contact with Ellie's. Her hands pressed at the teen's inner thighs, opening them wider and her head slid down -- she might have been embarrassed but she was still more than happy to go down on her daughter's best friend.

Ellie closed her eyes and relaxed as her best friend's Mom began to gently lick at her wet twat. "Mmnn, yes lick my pussy, you know you want to. Oh fuck, I bet Shawna's enjoying your tongue, mmmnn, that's feeling so good. Damn, you know just what to do with it." The teen groaned and shivered in excitement as the older woman's lithe tongue worked its way up and down her slit, pressing between the open lips and slithering over the wet pink walls. Each movement sent waves through the teen and left her grasping at the cushions, her nails biting deep. "You're doing well, you're finding the spot. Oooohhh, my pussy is loving the attention."

It was hard to believe prim and proper Mrs Marcia Tyler was between her legs, licking at her soaking cunt and steadily bringing her to orgasm. Mrs Tyler who complained when music was too loud and didn't allow visitors in her teen daughter's room past eleven and to whom any dress which was higher than knee length was indecent. Yet here was that very woman on her knees in front of her licking pussy with the enthusiasm of a porn star. Ellie groaned in pleasure as her friend's Mom tongue slid into her hole, tickling her insides and racing over nerve endings under her pink flesh. Her own thumb pressed at the clit, rubbing it vigorously and adding to her pleasure. The older woman licked harder and quicker, obviously determined to show what she could do. Ellie gasped again, "Yessss, yesss, lick my cunt hard."

She squeezed her eyes tighter shut, not needing to see Marcia to imagine her lapping hard, her head buried deep in the teenage twat. She mentally thanked Dawn for inviting Shawna to their little get together and Shawna for bringing her Mom, Marcia was a revelation -- a pussy licker par excellence. The older woman was going faster now, her tongue hammering at the hole, like she was determined to lick it so much that the teen would die from an orgasmic overdose -- though it would be a good way to go. The teen reached down, finding the back of Marcia's head and pressing it forward. The older woman responded to her touch, forcing her head further between the legs, her tongue digging deep into the soaked hole and making it even wetter. Ellie gasped and shuddered, the waves of pleasure hitting her like waves crashing against a pier, the tide increasing, smashing up the wall and then flooding over. "Fuuccckkk, aaaarrrggghh, yesssssss," screamed Ellie, "Don't stop, fuuuccckkk, yesssss."

Marcia briefly paused, as much to get her own breath back as to allow Ellie to stop panting and regain some sort of equilibrium. The teen could hear the moans of her friends as her Mom and Julie also ate eagerly across the room. The break was only for moments, before Marcia returned for a second helping of juicy cunt, her mouth open and her tongue gorging on liquid that was seeping from Ellie's pussy. The teen groaned in pleasure, "Keep on doing it, tongue my cunt, mmmmnnn Shawna's so lucky to have such an expert pussy licker as you at home."

The only response from Marcia was to twist her tongue down the teen's hole, lapping at the creases and folds of the pussy walls, stimulating the nerves underneath. Ellie gave another cry, pressing her head against the back of the couch and gripping at the cushions on either side of her, as if squeezing them would hold the explosive barrage of pleasure back. It didn't. "Aaaaarrggghh, fuuccckkk, yeessss, aaaarggghhh," she squealed again, her entire body feeling like someone had turned on a nuclear reactor within it, "Aarrrrghhhh, myyyyy God!!! Fuuuccckkk!"

"Can I join in?" Shawna said from nearby and Ellie opened her eyes.

It seemed whilst she had been luxuriating in the tonguing she was getting Dawn and Shawna had decided to equip themselves with a couple of the strap-ons lying around the room. The school counsellor was next to the other couch, standing whist Julie and Amber took turns in fellating her strap-on, one taking the dildo in their mouth and sucking it eagerly, whilst the other moved into to suckle the other's titties and rub their pussy, making sure the fellater was enjoying the experience. Shawna, on the other hand was standing next to Marcia and Ellie, looking down with obvious relish.

"Yeah, sure, she's your Mom," replied Ellie.

"Don't stop tonguing Ellie, Mom," Shawna instructed as she moved behind the Milf and positioned her hands on her Mom's chest and back, guiding her into a hands and knees position. "We can keep both ends occupied."

"Oh my God," giggled Ellie as she watched her friend stand behind her Mom and slide her dick into the obviously soaked pussy. Marcia did pause, as she got used to the new position, but only for a second before she resumed licking energetically at Ellie's cunt. She immediately began to feel a new sensation as Shawna began to rock back and forth, thrusting the strap-on into her Mom and making the older woman shake, the vibrations flowing through her and onto Ellie. "Oh my God," Ellie gasped in a high-pitched squeal, "Oh my God!"

She had thought the licking was good before, but it was like comparing her local church to Notre Dame Cathedral. Having her cunt filled by her daughter's toy seemed to have pushed Marcia to a different level, the Milf's tongue going even faster and harder at the teen's hole. Added to that the pounding was driving her forward and conducting the pleasure vibrating through her like she was an electrode. Ellie gasped and squeaked, her toes literally curling in ecstasy as the burning sexual flames scorched through her, "Fuuccckkk, yesss, fuccckkking yessss!"

Opposite her Shawna was thrusting hard, her naked black bosoms bouncing as she hammered her Mom's hole, a trace of sweat slipping from her forehead showing the effort she was putting in. "Thanks for inviting me and Mom," she grinned at her friend.

"My pleasure," Ellie gasped as Mrs Tyler's tongue thundered at her the teen's twat, "Really, my total pleasure, uuuhhh, oooohhh, literally..."

Gripping her Mom's sides Shawna slammed harder and quicker, vibrating the Mom like a live wire. The Milf passing on the pleasure to Ellie who squeaked and squealed in climactic joy as the older woman licked her to orgasmic heaven, "Aaarrrghh, yessss, aaarrggghh." Marcia didn't stop licking.

Still panting Ellie lay back against the couch letting the two Tyler's do the work. Across the floor her Mom was on her back her legs clasped around a kneeling Dawn's waist as the school counsellor vigorously fucked her cunt. Julie was sitting on her friend's face whilst leaning forward and kissing her daughter, the three of them enjoying their group fuck as much as Ellie was enjoying hers. Shawna as well, from the smile on her friend's face and almost certainly Marcia, from the enthusiasm with which she was continuing on Ellie's cunt.

"Let's move this up a gear," the black teen suddenly said and pulled the dripping dildo from her Mom's cunt. She reached down and grasp the base of the plug pulling it out with a pop. "Now let me stretch this hole more," she grinned and taking her soaking strap-on in her hand guided it to the now free asshole.

Ellie watched in fascinated lust as her friend's toy vanished between Marcia's cheek, the black teen happily sodomising her Mom and Mrs Tyler equally happily taking it. The only downside was that it went in Marcia couldn't keep up the licking without pausing to let out impassioned moans of ecstasy. After a few moments Shawna solved that problem by leaning forward and pressing down her Mom's head, "Get lapping Mom," she grunted as she pounded.

Ellie gave another squeak of pleasure as the Milf's tongue resumed it works, slamming at the teen's soaked cunt, finding the special spots and giving them all the pleasure she could. She shuddered and threw her head back against the couch, her hands moving to her bosoms to squeeze and grope them, adding to the fiery waves that were blazing through her. Shawna grinned at her friend's reaction, "Mom's such a great cunt licker."

"She is. The best," said Ellie, feeling a little guilty as she said it, because she felt her Mom was probably better, though it was a close run race.

"Her ass is so fuckable as well," grinned Shawna, "You want to give it a go?"

"Fuck, yes," grinned Ellie.

Marcia, who had obviously been listening as she licked, raised her head and gave an enthusiastic nod, "You should fuck my butthole. I could lick Shawna's cunt again as you banged it."

"I've a better idea," grinned the black teen, "What about we strap-on spit roast my Mom?"

"I'm more than up for that," grinned Ellie. She stood up and glanced across at where her Mom was now on Julie's face and kissing Dawn, as the school counsellor was fucking her Mom. She gave her Mom a small wave and the older woman, broke the kiss long enough to giggle and give a small wave back. Ellie picked up a strap-on from the side table, stepping into the leather harness and pulling it up. She tugged it into position and made sure it was comfortably adjusted so the base was rubbing against her clitoral hood.

Shawna was still thrusting into her Mom's ass and Marcia was gasping and groaning in pleasure, "Ooohhh, yeesss, fuck my butt, oooohh that's so good."

As Ellie approached her friend pulled the strap-on from her Mom's ass and turned the Milf round so that she was facing the black teen. "Open wide," she grinned and fed the toy which had just been in Marcia's ass into her mouth. The redhead took it without a complaint, her head bobbing up and down the toy as she sucked it down, cleaning it off her anal juices. Shawna gave a grin towards Ellie, "Okay take the toy in your hand and push it in my Mom's back hole, it should be pretty relaxed for you, so it'll be easy."

Ellie looked down, her friend was right. Marcia's sphincter was still open, the black hole of her bowels dark against the pale skin surrounding it, like the entrance to a mine. The teen took hold off the dick and slowly guided it towards the hole and then in, sliding it down. It was easy and for the first time ever she was in another woman's back passage. She paused for a moment, mentally marking the moment, smiling at Shawna as the black girl worked her hips, gently encouraging more of her own plastic cock down her Mom's mouth. Ellie glanced over at her Mom and the others, Julie and her Mom were too engrossed, licking each others' cunts in a sixty nine as Dawn thrust at Amber's pussy. The counsellor turned her head away from the Mom's and grinned at her friend, "Go for it Ellie, fuck your first ass."

"Yep, bang it Ellie, my Mom can't get enough strap-on prick in her butt," Shawna agreed.

Grasping hold off the older woman's waist Ellie began to thrust in and out of the backdoor. Whilst it had been opened by both the plug and then Shawna's butt-fucking, it was still tighter than a pussy and the strap-on pressed hard against her bud as she pushed forward. At first it was difficult to get into a rhythm, unsure of how much pressure she should put on the thrusts or how deep to go before pulling back. But she quickly got used to it, getting herself into a constant pattern, driving the dick down and into the older woman's bowels. With each thrust Marcia shuddered and shook, sucking at her daughter's dick and taking more of it in her mouth. Shawna grinned happily and adjusted her own speed to match her friend's, the two of them quickly moving in unison.

Between them Marcia creased up, slurping and squelching as two holes were filled with big strap-on cocks. She rocked back and forth enthusiastically, meeting her daughter's hip movements, before falling back to drive her ass against Ellie's incoming thrust. Her red hair fell across her shoulders and her small tits bounced and jiggled beneath her shuddering frame. "She's enjoying it," confirmed Shawna, raising her hand for a high five.

Slapping it quickly, Ellie returned her hand to grasp Marcia's side. She gradually began to speed up, as she became more confident that the older woman could happily take the dick in her ass. Each time she upped the pace Shawna went with her, so that they remained in lock-step, hammering the Milf between them. It was certainly enjoyable butt-banging the older woman and, to Ellie, it seemed that Marcia was certainly experienced in anal; obviously getting it regularly from her daughter was teaching her lots of tricks. As she also seemed to enjoy it Ellie hoped that she could persuade her Mom to try it sometime, perhaps on a Sunday night after a romantic meal and some wine. She glanced across to see if her Mom was watching. Her Mom wasn't, being too engrossed it sucking the cock Dawn had just pulled from her Mom and was presenting to Amber to clean. Dawn saw and grinned, "Go for it, fuck that ass."

She pulled the cock from Amber's mouth and said to her, "Look, watch Ellie fucking Marcia's ass. Isn't that hot -- I've never seen a live lesbian spit-roast before."

Amber licked her lips, only partially because of the saliva that was coating and smiled, nodding, "It's so sexy watching my girlfriend fuck another woman up her butt. Go for it baby, it's so arousing." She turned and slipped her mouth down Dawn's dick again, sucking eagerly at it as her hand moved to her pussy, rubbing the clit vigorously over Julie's face.