The Moment When You Realize...Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him spread my tight muscled cheeks wide and he gasp, "Damn cocksucker, you almost don't even have one hair on your ass, that's fucking hot!"

That kind of made me swell with pride since I always felt so different, with not much body hair, then when he ran his soft wet tongue across my butthole, it surprised me and felt so good I almost climbed over the headboard, but Jet had a tight grip on me and went to town!

He slowly slid his wet tongue from the base of my spine down my butt crack and teased my hole! I had no idea that would feel so fucking amazing. It took a lot of restraint not to buck back and be a total slut, although I was still a virgin.

I heard, Jet snicker, "So you like that huh, cocksucker?"

"Oh my god Jet, that feels amazing!"

"Well, it's just going to get better, relax your hole as much as you can!"

Soon Jet worked one, then two and finally three fingers into my hole. He kept licking in between, the three fingers was a bit of a stretch but he'd go back to two and then up to three again, after a while the three fingers felt better than two.

He turned me on my side away from him, pushed his cock against my virgin hole, then turned my upper torso toward him so we could kiss again. His cock against my hole felt amazing and his kissing was making me crazy with lust.

I said, "I thought you weren't going to do this until next week?"

"I wasn't, but you like my fingers and tongue so much, I know you're going to love this!"

"But I'm afraid!"

"Nothing to be afraid of, nothing is going to happen that you don't make happen, just keep pushing back against my cock, and when you relax it will slip in and feel amazing!"

Jet's kissing was amazing, it almost had me panting, not to mention his cock against my hole! We went back and forth several times with him licking and fingering my hole, then back to kissing and pushing against me.

He was very gentle and patient, but finally kissed me deeply, tweaked one of my nipples and gave a slight push forward and suddenly his cock penetrated me. It was a shock at first, and I thought the pain would rip through me, but it didn't, I felt my hole stretch, and it was a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't even enough for me to break our amazing kiss! I did jump a bit and it popped back out!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen, did it hurt?"

"Just a bit, it's okay."

"It felt awesome to me, and each time you let it inside you it will feel better and better!"

I was glad to give him the pleasure, and I wanted more, so I directed his cock back to my hole and pushed back again. I'd let it pop right out and then push it right back in again, and it was just feeling better and better.

Jet rolled me to my stomach and went back to licking and fingering my hole when he finished he directed his cock to my mouth and I sucked him and got him very wet.

This time he took charge and slowly slid into me, farther than he'd been, and it felt amazing. I smiled to myself as I knew I was no longer a virgin, and my virginity had been taken by a very hot masculine guy!

12