The Mommy Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next half hour, the room became a sea of naked, writhing flesh. Everyone's clothes were completely shed and they engaged heatedly in various forms of sexual intercourse. A choir of beautifully-sounding mommy-whimpers and screams reverberated through the walls. Every direction a boy looked he could see big manes of silky hair being tossed around in ecstasy. Strong smooth legs locked tightly around other boys as they thrusts into their clutching mothers heavy-breasted bodies.

Jason was now sitting on a fancy leather sofa, with Shelly on top of him, riding his big muscular cock like her life depended on it. Even though their clothes were off, their masks were still on, so their identities "technically" remained anonymous.

"YESS...FUCK MEEEE!!!" the beautiful mother cried out. Her huge mommy-melons leaping up and down as her splayed cunt lips beat against her boy's cock-hilt.

She ground her pelvis against his, swiveling her wide hips. This plowed his cock against her back wall, a place Jason's father could never reach. The result was Shelly's very strong, and very vocal orgasm.

Jason stood up off the couch, with his mom clinging to him. He planted her back onto the sofa and brought his weight down on top of her.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, Jason. Please!" the mother begged.

The boy was prepared to do just that. His ass joined those of various boy around the room, bobbing up and down between the warm cradling thighs of their mothers.

The boys were truly enjoying the pleasure of MILF pussy. The moms juicy cunts were strong and conditioned, from years of sexual experience, and pushing out babies. Their vaginas were lined with rows of thick-textured ribs. They were the perfect sheaths for hard throbbing teenage dicks.

Jason could hardly believe this was his mom beneath him. The same loving mom who'd bathed and coddled him when he was little. The same mom he fantasized about fucking since he'd reached puberty. Her big heavy breasts were always so fascinating. Her vagina...always so mysterious. He knew it must be a place of extraordinary pleasure. A place that was simply too hot and juicy for a boy to handle. And now here he was, feeling it stretched around the thick pink cylinder of his cock as he plunged through it rhythmically, in pure delight.

Jason always admired his mom's thick round ass. He never thought in a million years his big balls would be beating against it this way.

Shelly's curvy body began to tremble. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, JASON!!" she cried out.

Watching the beautiful masked woman convulse in pleasure, while having his cock exquisitely squeezed and spewed on was too much for the boy. With a deep guttural grunt, he began hosing out fat cords of hot ball-jizz inside her.

For several minutes, their sweat-sheened bodies humped and trembled passionately. It was like the orgasm they were each having was but one mind-blowing release that they were passing back and forth between their quivering genitals.

The next morning at breakfast, Jason's dad looked across the table curiously. "Well, how'd the masquerade go last night?" he inquired.

It was all the boy could do to keep from looking at his mom as she sat there eating. "It was great. Better than I expected," Jason answered.

"Did you find out who invited you?"

"Yeah...I found her."

"So...who was it?"

"Well, I still don't know her identity, Dad. Like you told me on the phone, that's kind of the point behind a masquerade ball. You wear masks so you can stay anonymous," Jason reminded him.

"Well, she obviously knew who YOU were, otherwise she couldn't have invited you."

"That's true. Hopefully she wasn't disappointed, and had as good a time as I did," Jason stated.

Shelly peeked up at her boy, gazing into his eyes adoringly. "I'm sure your 'mystery date' had the time of her life," she assured him, then stood up, making her heavy unfettered breasts jostle beneath her robe. "Now, who wants more pancakes?"

--:--
--:--
1.0
klrxo
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Nice of you to do the audio for those who can't read or are visually impaired.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung1511 months ago

This is only the 4th audio I've listened to and the second of yours, your two were the best by far. I think it definitely has to do with the woman's voice. She was a very good choice.

OralDaveOralDaveabout 1 year ago

Deliciously sexy! Just the scene.... boys with their hard cocks fucking their mothers cunts. Why does this get me so hard?

isekai21isekai21over 1 year ago

Great Story, I have tried to subscribe to your account in subscribe star but I keep getting a credit card decline error 0692. I wish to support but I do not know how. All in all, keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Frank and his Mother Ch. 01 Frank finally has the courage to confront his mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Master of the House Son masquerades in Dad's costume to fuck unsuspecting Mother.in Illustrated
Blackmail Pregnant Mom -- Pics Mafia threatens a mother/son coupling.in Illustrated
Something in the Water Pt. 01 An alien experiments on the mothers and sons of Portsmith.in Incest/Taboo
Helena's Family 01 +PICS Conversation between mother and son.in Illustrated
More Stories