The Mommy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay back and enjoy this blowjob, I know I will."

She got between my legs and gave me a world class blowjob and after I came in her mouth, she showed me the cum and then swallowed my load and then showed me her empty mouth.

We got dressed and went to the door, giving her a kiss, I asked her when I could see her again?

"Give me a call tomorrow and I will let you know when mom and dad will be out of the house, and you can come over and I will give you my last hole to fuck."

I stood there with a strange look on my face.

"Yes, I am talking about you fucking me in the ass. What girlfriend would deny their boyfriend that opportunity? Now be on your way before my mom gets home. I have to clean up the mess you made and air out my room because it smells like cock, pussy and cum."

As I walked away with my spy camera in it package, I had a big smile on my face and was looking forward to the next time I visited her.

My mind kept trying to think of which one of her friends she would bring to me to have sex with and what exactly is she going to charge for it.

I have more chapters coming.

If you liked this chapter, give me positive feedback.

If not, please give me the feedback on how to improve my stories.

12