The Mommy Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan gets his first blowjob from his mommy slut.
6.4k words
4.49
38.1k
52

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to apologize to my readers for how short Chapter 2 was. In my mind I thought it was a longer chapter than it was. I will endeavor to post longer chapters for you to read.

In this chapter Mary submits to Dan and he sets out the rules for his mommy slut. Dan has his first threesome with Ursula and gets a big surprise with who it is.

Dan gets his first blowjob from his mommy slut and plans are made to get Uncle Andy to submit to him.

I introduce a new character, Dan's Aunt Betty. Enjoy.

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bisexual situations. If you do not care for either, then I understand if you do not read it.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Adam- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Adam

Ursula- step-daughter of Adam

Bethany- Ursula's classmate and friend

If you have not read the previous chapters, you really should do it.

In chapter one, Dan finds out that his mom and Uncle Andy are giving each other oral but not fucking. Dan starts planning on how he can get his mom and Uncle to be his submissive slaves. Dan has sex with his uncle's step daughter.

In chapter two, Dan installs a spy camera to catch his mom and uncle engaging in oral sex.

Dan plans a night out with mom to prepare her for when he confronts her about her affair with her brother.

I sat down next to her and said, "let's watch a movie or something to cap the night off. I am not tired yet. We can watch a new program that I found. You might even see someone you know in it."

I turned the tv on and then booted up my computer. I started the first video that I took on my phone. When the screen came up mom just put her hand over her mouth and looked at me.

"Oh my god. Where did you get this?"

On the screen was the first video I took of them in her room. She was on her bed with uncle Andy eating her pussy.

I paused the video and turned to look at mom.

"One Wednesday about a month ago I did not have my afternoon class because of a water main break and came home."

"When I passed your room, I heard a noise and since your door was open a little bit, I looked in to see if you were ok."

"What I saw shocked me. There you were with a man that was not dad between your legs eating your pussy. I did not know who it was but I took this video then left the house and hid down the street."

"When the man left the house, I saw who it was and got a second shock. You were being eaten by your brother."

"When I came back into the house you were doing the same thing that you did every day when I come home. I started thinking about was I saw and wondered if this was something you did all the time."

"On that Friday I did not have class again because of the water main break so I snuck into the house through the kitchen and you were in the living room with Uncle Andy and you were sucking his cock."

"Let me show you that video." I closed out the first video and opened the second one and pushed play.

On the screen was the video from the living room with her and Uncle Andy role playing as mommy and son.

When it got to the part about her calling Uncle Andy Son, she put her head in her hands.

"This was something no one was supposed to know about. What do you want to keep this secret?"

"I really am not sure at this point what I want or what punishment you and Uncle Andy deserve but I will let you know."

"Tell me how you and Uncle Andy started giving each other oral sex."

"As you know, your uncle and I have always been close. We would confide in each other our worries, our likes and wants."

Andy had told her that he really liked when the woman he was with would suck his cock and then let him eat her pussy.

"One night when I was home alone, I guess this was 3 or 4 months after I had turned 18, Andy came home from a party and looked upset about something."

"I was in the living room watching a movie and asked Andy what is wrong. He shook his head and sat down next to her. He had tears in his eyes and looked like he just lost his favorite puppy."

"I asked him what was wrong and he just ignored me."

"Come on Andy, it cannot be that bad."

"Sis, you would not understand and it is a little embarrassing."

"Andy, we have been telling each other what or likes and wants are for a couple of years. I will not be embarrassed or offended."

"Well sis, you remember I told you I liked to get a blowjob and then eat pussy. What I did not tell you is that if I get the chance to cum on the girls face or tits, I enjoy licking the cum off of them."

"Tonight, I hooked up with a sorority girl at the party. We found a room and she proceeded to give me a blowjob and let me cum on her tits as she said she did not like to swallow."

"After I shot my cum on her tits she stood up and I lowered my head and started to like the cum off her tits."

"She backed up and called me a homo and said she was going to tell everyone that I liked to swallow a guy's cum and for them to give me some more."

"I do like the taste of my own cum. Does that make me gay? I do not have a desire to taste others cum or suck a cock. "

"I put my arm around him and gave him a big hug."

"Andy, you are not gay. I like tasting myself but do not desire to taste another woman. It is only natural to experiment with tasting yourself. Some people like it and continue to taste themselves and some do not like it and do not do it again."

"I think it is sexy when a man is not afraid to taste his own juices. It turns me on to think about it. I only wish one of my boyfriends would be willing to clean me up after he shoots his cum on me."

"I would be willing to lick my cum off of your body."

"Are you saying what I think you are saying? You would be willing to lick your cum off my body? I think that is something that society thinks is wrong?"

"To answer your questions in order. Yes, I would be willing to lick cum off of your body. You are beautiful and I have fantasized about seeing you naked and having sex with you. As for what society thinks, I do not care about it. As long as we can keep it just between the two of us who would know."

"On that night I let your uncle cum on my stomach and let him lick his cum up. It was a real turn on watching him eat his own cum. After he finished cleaning me up, I lifted his head and gave him a kiss on the lips and told him that I was willing to let him do it again as it was really erotic to me.

"Your uncle would approach me about every 3 or 4 days and ask if he could cum on me. I never told him no because it really turned me on watching him stroke his cock and then shoot his cum on me."

"This is when your uncle found out that I was a little submissive when having sex. One night while he was stroking his cock, he told me that he wanted to see my tits and to take my top off. My pussy started to get really wet from his ordering me to take my top off."

"You have beautiful tits sis. I am going to paint them with cum and then lick them clean"

"After he came on my tits, he stood me up and proceeded to lick every drop off my tits and even sucked on my nipples."

"You like being told what to do, sis?"

"I do sir."

"After that night your uncle would dictate how he would get his relief and where he would shoot his cum on me."

"One night about 4 months after we started, while Andy was stroking his cock and I was on my knees he looked at me."

"Tonight, my slut, you will get your first taste of my cock and cum. You are going to suck my cock and swallow all of my cum. I have been greedy for not sharing it with you."

"I do not know how to suck cock, you will have to teach me so I am good at it,"

"That night I sucked his cock, and it was the first time he really took control. He let me suck him for a little while, then he grabbed my head and face fucked me for about 20 minutes."

"Here is comes my slut. Swallow every bit of cum and do not lose a drop."

"A week after I sucked his cock for the first time, he ordered me to get totally naked because after I sucked his cock, he was going to eat my pussy."

"I wanted to be a good slut, so I did as he told me. That is the night I realized I really liked to be told what to do and I loved sucking cock. Since that night we have been meeting at least once a week where I suck his cock and swallow his cum and then he eats my pussy, or I let him cum on me and he cleans me up."

"With your dad being gone so much and you off to college we have been able to meet more often."

I leaned in and gave mom a hug.

"I will keep the secrete, but I get to enjoy what Uncle Andy has been able to enjoy for the last 23 years."

"If you follow my rules then not one person except you and Andy would know that I found out about the two of you."

"For your first test I want you to stand in front of me and take off your dress. If you do not do what I tell you, I will send my videos to dad and everyone on your e-mail list."

Mom stood there for a second and then reached down to the hem of her sundress and very slowly raised it up her body and over her head. She held the dress in front of her.

"I told you to take off the sundress, not to hide behind it. Throw it on the couch so I can get a good look at my new Mommy Slut. Isn't that what uncle Andy and you call yourself?"

Mom looked at me and then dropped her head and threw her sundress on the couch.

"You have a nice body my mommy slut. That will be all for tonight but from now on you will be dressed in intimate clothing when I get home."

"You will also tell Uncle Andy that on Wednesday next week you cannot meet him as you have an appointment with me to talk to my counselor."

"Tomorrow morning you will wake me up with a blowjob."

"Yes sir, I will do as you command."

I walked over to her and put my arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. "I think I am going to like having you as a mommy slut."

I packed up my computer and left mom in the living room and went to my room.

When I go to my room my phone rang and when I looked, it was Ursula calling me.

I thought she was probably calling to get some help with her math again but when I answered the phone, she did not ask any math questions but gave me instructions.

"I want you to come to my house tomorrow at 4:30 pm. I would like you to wear a nice button up shirt and a loose pair of shorts. Do not wear any underwear."

"You will be expected to serve me and my guest, if she is agreeable, you will then service her while I watch and then after she leaves you will service me."

She then hung up the phone. I smiled and thought about who it was that she had at her house. I guess I will just have to wait for tomorrow to see.

I woke up the next morning to my first blowjob from my mommy slut. After I shot my juices into her mouth, she raised her head and opened her mouth to show me her mouth was full of cum. She then closed her mouth and swallowed, after which she opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed my full load.

I told her to get dressed for work and to make me breakfast.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom and did my duty and went down to the kitchen.

Mom was there and was dressed for work. She told me she was working a double today and that she would not be home until after 11pm.

"Is this something that was scheduled or did you schedule it last night or this morning so that you would not have to spend the evening with me?"

"If you look on the calendar you will see that I am covering for Nancy because she has a parent teacher conference for her daughter tonight at her school."

"This will be rule number 1: You will, from now on confer with me on what your work schedule will be. Do you understand?"

"Failure to follow any rule I hand down will result in some form of punishment."

Mom lowered her head and said, yes.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Son."

"That is better but we will discuss the proper way to address me tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, son." Was her answer.

"Take off your panties and give them to me and then go to work. You will work without panties today."

Mom reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties and slipped them off her feet and handed them to me.

I put them up to my nose and took a big breath in. Her fragrance was intoxicating. I told her that I was proud of her and to enjoy her day at work.

Mom left the house and went to work. I had all day to work up a set of rules that I would impose on mom and think about how I would get back at my uncle.

I sat at my computer and started a list of rules.

After about an hour I had about 5 rules to go over with mom the next day.

She already knows rule #1

Rule # 2: When we are home alone you will address in this manner.

You will always say, "Yes sir, my son." I did this so that she would always understand the fact that she was committing incest by submitting to her son.

Rule #3: When we are home alone, she will never wear underwear, panties or a bra unless I give her permission to or when someone is in the house with us.

Rule #4: She will cut down the visits by Uncle Andy to Monday's and Fridays'. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday she is be my good mommy slut and do everything I tell her to do without hesitation.

Rule #5: She will keep her pussy shaved as I liked the look on her and I did not like getting hair in my mouth when I am eating pussy.

I wrote down a P.S. More rules will be added as I think of them.

Since mom was not home and I had an appointment with Ursula at 4:30 pm today, I decided to take some time and do a little clean up in my groin area and shave so that I did not have any stubble on my face.

I shaved and then got out my trimmer and started to trim around my cock and balls. I got the shave cream out and lathered up my balls and started to shave them. As I was doing that I decided to go ahead and shave my cock also.

I got a little carried away and when I was finished there was just a small patch of hair just above my cock. It really made my cock look bigger which I liked even though I knew it was not any bigger than before.

I lounged around the house until around 3:45 and then started to get ready.

I put on a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a lavender button up short sleeve shirt. I put on my loafers and was ready for whatever Ursula had waiting for me.

I walked to Ursula's house and rang the doorbell. She answered it and she was wearing casual clothes. She ushered me into the house and lead me into the living room.

Sitting on the couch was her next-door neighbor Bethany, a majorette at school. She was about 5' 6 with blonde hair. She has an hourglass figure, and I know that every one of my friends would love to get her into bed. She had her hands in her lap and looked shy.

I said hello to her. "Hi Dan, I did not know you were the one that Ursula said was coming over to visit."

Ursula sat down next to Bethany and put her arm around her.

"We are going to have so much fun today. Dan, go into the kitchen and bring us something to drink."

I turned around and went into the kitchen and on the counter was a bottle of white wine. I got two glasses out of the cupboard and filled them about half full and took them into the living room.

"You are so good to serve me and Bethany a drink. Bethany, thank Dan."

"Thank you, Dan."

"Now Bethany, you do remember what we talked about and how you are supposed to thank Dan."

Bethany stood up and walked over to me and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"That is not how you are supposed to do it. Let me show you."

Ursula got up and walked over to me and grabbed me by the face and gave me a deep kiss with lots of tongue.

"That is how you are supposed to thank him."

Bethany grabbed my face and planted a kiss on me that would make anyone's toes curl. She smashed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

After about 3 minutes Ursula told her to stop and go back and sit down.

"Now Dan, you can show us if you followed my instructions. If you have then you get a reward from Bethany. Take off your clothes."

I stood there and hesitated a little bit. Then I started taking off my clothes starting by very slowly unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

I reached for my button on my shorts and unbuttoned them, and slowly lowered the zipper. I then turned around facing away from them and slowly lowered my pants to the floor.

I bent over to remove my shorts and spread my legs so that my balls would be in view.

I heard a gasp and figured it was from Bethany and then stood up and slowly turned around. My cock was at half-staff by this time.

Ursula just smiled and nodded to me her approval.

Bethany put her hand to her mouth and just stared at my groin area.

"I told you the person I had coming over had a beautiful cock and with it shaved it looks even better. What do you think, Bethany?"

"I have never seen a cock shaved like that. It does look nice and with no hair around it you get a better feel for it."

"Now for your reward Dan, you will get on your knees and give us a foot and leg massage."

Not knowing where this was headed, I kneeled down and proceeded to remove their sandals and started massaging Ursula's feet. I did the left one first then the right one. Ursula moaned and looked at Bethany and tilted her head to let me know to move on to her.

I slid over to Bethany and took her left foot into my hand and started to massage it. After about 3 minutes I moved over to her right foot.

As I was massaging her right foot, Ursula told me to move my hands up to her calf and then up to her thigh. Bethany leaned back and slid forward a little and I moved up her calf and then further up to her thigh and then down to her calf again.

I did the same thing to her left foot, calf and thigh.

Bethany spread her legs and her shorts slid up to form a beautiful camel toe. I slowly moved my hands up to the juncture of her legs and her pussy and slowly ran my fingers up her cleft. She moaned and tried to spread her legs more to give me better access.

"Stand up Bethany," Ursula said. "Take her shorts off Dan and continue with the massage but this time you will use your tongue."

Bethany hesitated. "Get up now and let Dan attend to your pussy, slut."

Bethany stood up and I reached up and undid her shorts. I put my hands on each side of them and lowered them. She was not wearing any panties and her pussy was completely void of any hair.

She lifted each leg as I removed her shorts. I leaned in and her pussy was soaked. I got a smell of her scent and stuck out my tongue and ran it from the bottom of her lips to her little man in the boat.

Bethany spread her legs a little more to give me access and I really started to lick her.

"See, I told you he knew how to lick pussy. Lick her pussy until she has an orgasm and then she will suck your cock until you fill her mouth with your cum."

I put a finger into her pussy and it was really tight. I went to work on her clit and after about 4 minutes she let out a wail and her orgasm took over. I sucked up all of her juices until she pushed my head back.

"I have never had an orgasm that fast." She reached down and pulled me up and gave me another kiss. "I just love licking my cum off of someone who eats my pussy."

She turned me around and pushed me down to the couch. She got between my legs and started to play with my cock and balls.

"I am going to enjoy playing with this beautiful cock."

Bethany smiled at me and then started to lick up and down my shaft. She very slowly inserted my cock into her mouth and gave me a first-class blowjob. I warned her that I was going to cum and she kept my cock in her mouth until I filled it with my cum.

12