The Mommy Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was able to swallow every drop I gave her.

"You are a good little slut, Bethany. Now get dressed and go home. I will call you later and you can come back over and lick his cum out of my well fucked pussy."

"If you do a good job and bring me to an orgasm, I will let him fuck you the next time."

Bethany got dressed and left.

I was still sitting there when Ursula stood up and took her clothes off.

"To answer the unasked question. Yes, Bethany is my slave, and she will do anything I instruct her to do."

"You can just sit there while I ride that beautiful cock of yours. I like the shaved look will keep it that way for me."

Since I did not really care, I told her that every time I came over to have sex with her, or someone she provides, I will make sure my cock and balls are shaved.

She straddled my legs and positioned my cock at her opening and sat down on me. She buried my cock into her pussy and rode me through two orgasms until I shot my load into her well fucked pussy.

She sat there until my cock went soft and then stood up.

"You did good today. I look forward to the next time. I hope you liked my slut's pussy. Do you want to fuck her?"

"If I get to keep fucking you, then, I will fuck her."

"Good answer. Now go on home. Bethany has to come over and clean up the mess you made."

"Next time I might just let you stay and watch."

I got dressed and went home.

Since mom would not be home until late, I fixed myself some supper and sat in the living room watching TV.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is mom waking me up to go up to bed.

She walked me into my room and sat me on the bed and told me to go back to sleep.

She went over to the door and started to open it.

"Stop my mommy slut. I want to see if you have followed my instructions. Lift up your dress and show me."

Mom lifted up her dress and she was still without her panties on.

"Very good my mommy slut. I will reward you tomorrow after I get home from school. Remember, to inform Uncle Andy that he cannot come over tomorrow."

"I have already called him and told him. He was not happy as he was looking forward to getting a blowjob from me and licking my pussy tomorrow."

"Go to bed now my mommy slut. We will talk tomorrow, and I will let you know some more rules I have thought of."

"Tomorrow morning you will wake me up just like you did today. With my cock in your mouth. Do not forget what I told you yesterday about when I get home."

"I will not forget sir."

She opened the door and went to her room.

I laid there for a little while and thought tomorrow will be a lot of fun and I will get another wake up blowjob from my "Mommy Slut." I then went to sleep.

The next morning, I again woke up to mom giving me a blowjob and swallowing my cum.

"That is a good mommy slut. I really like your blowjobs. Are you ready to start with my plan today when Uncle Andy visits?"

"Yes sir, my son. I will do what you command me to do. I hope you will enjoy yourself with your two sluts when your plan is completed,"

"Now get your ass up out of bed and fix me some breakfast."

As mom stood, I could see she had on a different nighty today. It was deep purple with lace cups and ended just at the middle of her thong covered ass.

"You look good enough to eat my mommy slut."

"Thank you, sir, my son. I look forward to when you are eating my pussy."

She left my bedroom, I went and took a shower and got ready to go to school. I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mom brought me a plate over and sat it in front of me.

"Sit on my lap and feed me. I want to play a little while I eat."

Mom sat on my lap and started to feed me. I reached up and started to caress her tits. They had a slight sag but were nice to hold. I took hold of her right nipple and rolled it between my finger and my thumb.

As I rolled her nipple. I started to squeeze it a little bit harder. Mom let out a little moan so I squeezed harder and she moaned louder.

"My mommy slut likes to have her nipples squeezed'"

"Yes sir, my son. Would you please squeeze them harder? That gets your mommy sluts pussy so wet."

I reached down and pulled the panel covering her pussy and ran my fingers up and down her lips. She was dripping wet.

I put two of my fingers in her pussy and rubbed her while she fed me. When I finished eating, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and placed them to her lips.

She sucked her juices off my fingers.

"Thank you, sir, my son. I love tasting myself on your fingers and look forward to doing it again."

"The next time you taste yourself on me will be when I stuff my cock down your throat after I fuck you, my mommy slut."

She smiled at me and asked for more of her juices.

"Not right now my mommy slut. You will have to wait. I want to see if you will get rewarded or punished today."

"I am off to school now. Remember what I told you and if you can get Uncle Andy to agree with what I laid out, you will be rewarded tonight."

I spent the day at school as usual. I went to my first class and then to the library to do my classwork. I like to do that so that when I get home, I only have one class of homework to do.

My second class was a little more interesting. We had a guest lecturer and to my surprise it was my Aunt Betty.

I was studying to be an investment broker an Aunt Betty had her own brokerage. The class was on servicing you clients to the best of your ability.

I was in the back of the class so she could not really see me.

Let me describe my aunt to you. She is around the same age as mom and you would not call her beautiful but she does carry herself well. You would call her a Rubenesque woman. She is about 5' 10" and has a full figure.

She has a little extra weight on her but not too much. She has shoulder length auburn hair bordering on red.

I would guess she had DD cupped breasts and a nice round ass. She wore a button up blouse with a scarf around her neck to hide her cleavage. Her skirt was knee length and she wore 3-inch heels that showed off her calf's.

I would not consider her a MILF but if I had the chance, I would not kick her out of bed.

I watched her during the lecture explain to the class that service to your clients is your biggest asset, even if the market is down, you still need to keep in touch with them and show them that you care about them and their investment.

I was wondering just what kind of service she was providing for her clients.

By the end of the lecture. I was fascinated with her. Watching her move around the stage with her breasts moving and watching her ass and legs had me wondering what it would be like to service her.

After class, I went down to the front of the room to speak to her and ask her some questions.

When she saw me, her face lit up and she came over to me.

"I did not know you were in this class. I would give my nephew a hug but the other students might think that we had something going on."

I smiled at her and told her that she could hug me anytime and I did not care what the others thought and it is a shame that we did not have something going on.

Aunt Betty did not say anything to that comment but she did have a strange look on her face. It was a cross between shock and desire.

"I really enjoyed your lecture on servicing clients. I do have a few questions for you though."

"You know where I live and can drop by anytime and I will answer any question you have for me."

"I will do just that, but I need to get home today and see what mom is doing and maybe take her out to supper."

"You treat your mom very well. I wish I had a son like you to take me out to dinner."

"Tell you what, I will take you out to dinner next week and you can answer the questions I have."

"Can we make it Thursday? Andy will bet out of town on Thursday evening and will not be back until supper on Friday. It would be nice to go to dinner with my handsome nephew."

"I will pick you up at 6PM on Thursday. It will be my treat."

"Since this is a business dinner, my business will pay for it as a tax deduction. You will need to wear a suit as we are going to Gino's Italian restaurant."

Gino's Italian was one of the top-rated Italian restaurants in the city.

"I can do that just for my beautiful aunt. I will see you on Thursday night."

I left the class and immediately thought about how I would get my aunt to be one of my sluts. By the time I got home I has half hard thinking about my aunt that I forgot about how my mom was going to greet me.

I walked into the house and called out to mom. "Mom, I am home."

"I am up in my room sir."

When I walked into her bedroom, mom was on her knees with her hands in her lap and her head down. She had on the nighty from this morning. She looked beautiful and I told her so.

"Thank you, sir, my son. I did what you told me to do and brought your uncle to my room. I hope you enjoy the video from today. I gave him a blowjob and did not swallow all of his cum. I then kissed him and we shared his cum."

'While he was eating my pussy, I started talking nasty to him. Something I do not normally do. You like eating my pussy? What would you do if you were eating cum out of my pussy? I would enjoy watching you lick cum out of my well fucked pussy."

"While I was talking to him in this manner, he just got more and more aggressive with eating me. He has never been that aggressive when eating my pussy."

"After I had my orgasm, we kissed and cuddled a little."

"I asked him what had gotten into him today as he had never been that aggressive while eating me."

"I do not really know. It might have been you talking nasty to me, which you have never done before."

"Does it excite you thinking about eating cum out of my pussy?"

"I would love to eat my cum out of your pussy."

"That might actually be a possibility."

The look he gave me was priceless. "You mean that you might finally let me fuck you? You know I will do anything for that opportunity."

I looked at him and smiled. "Anything?"

"Yes, anything you want as long as I finally get to fuck you."

"I will let you fuck me as long as you lick any cum out of my pussy."

"As I said. I will eat only my cum out of your pussy anytime you let me."

"Did I say it would only be your cum that you would be eating?"

"Wait a minute. I told you that I was not interested in eating any cum but mine."

"That is fine with me but if you want to fuck me then you will have to agree with my offer."

"Let me think about it till next week and then maybe we can work something out."

"My offer stands as I proposed. For you to fuck me you will have to agree to my terms. I will not change them."

"You uncle then got dressed and left the house."

"I took a shower and cleaned up so that I would be presentable to you when you got home. Did I do good sir, my son?"

"You did good my mommy slut and for that I am going to reward you. Get undressed and get up on the bed and spread your legs so I can eat my mommy slut."

Mom smiled, got undressed and laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"Does this please you sir, my son?"

I did not answer her, I just dove into her pussy and ate her to two orgasms and left her in the bed.

As I was leaving the room, I gave her some instructions.

"Get up and you can get dressed. We are going out to dinner to discuss what will happen when dad gets home and walked out of the room."

I have more chapters coming. In the next chapter Dan sets the rules for when his dad comes home.

Dan also starts his seduction of his aunt Betty and the blackmail of his Uncle Andy.

I want to thank you for the feedback you have given me and hope you enjoy this chapter.

If you liked this chapter, give me positive feedback. If not, please give me the feedback on how to improve my stories.

12