All Comments on 'The Monster'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
Btrying2Btrying2about 5 hours ago

Great tale. Good plot line. Liked the MC and his methodical approach. Read several times before. May have commented previously but wanted to be sure to express my pleasure in reading it. Thanks. John

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Huh, I got to admit that I thought the MC was making a mistake by not immediately changing his will to give all his money to his kids in a trust when he found out his wife was trying to kill him. Turns out he was smarter than me, given the fact that his attorney was screwing the wife too.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

One from an early master at this site. ENJOY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You seem to have confused "Linda" and "Barbara". Might want to fix it.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Problem is, most states have laws in place where people can't in any way profit from their felony convictions. Swing and a miss, Webster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well done. Well thought out plot. Nice enjoyable read

DadieODadieOabout 1 month ago

Great story. I really like this kind of stuff.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

This is the kind of BTB story that I can get behind. It has not just a cheating wife, but an absolute villain, it has some danger, some suspense, some mystery and a totally satisfying conclusion. Perhaps I would have liked it to be a little bit more action oriented, but for what it was, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story was just stolen by one of the many YouTube channels that uses content from this site despite its loudly proclaimed "site copyright" warnings. LOL These people are in the "developing world" (aka: third world) and laugh at western laws. YT allows them to monetize stolen content through Byzantine copyright violation claim procedures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't give many 5's, but your story easily made it. Well done!

Also, not too short and not too long.

If I had any request at all it would have been more detail about Gina & Denham's unpleasant lives afterwards.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo3 months ago

Reread the story perhaps for the fifth time. Still a 5 in my book.

LegacybadLegacybad4 months ago

Good fun story. Burned to the crisp wqs a nice ending for Gina and everyone involved

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With video evidence of planning a second murder attempt, they would be remanded without bail.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence5 months ago

Kind of surprised he didn't try to sue Gina and Dowdle.

They stole money from him he didn't get back and emotional distress. See his much money of the publicity money they got to keep for lawyers then.

Not to mention, how is that *NOT* profiting from a crime? Thought that was a no-no...

.

"Yes, I was fucking Dowdle, and he did me a lot better than you ever could!"

And he should go visit her once when she's in prison.

"Oh, no dear, I'm just here to gloat and to mention that it looks like I fucked you better than anyone prior since I put you in prison doing it. Enjoy your stay."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was a bit cumbersome, but still worth Five stars.

JPB

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

That bitch was a monster. One of the worst in LW annals.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Another 5* story from Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. He survived "the Monster"! Once he knew what was going on, he acted with careful planning and with clear precision and skill. He is not a cuck. She was planning his murder.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some responses here make you wonder about people's sanity.

How is this guy a billionaire cuck?

He saw the situation for what it was, gathered the evidence and brought down the axe.

The opening dialogue of this story was spot on. If you are a decent person, it's easy to be deceived. Especially by two people who in any rational world should be the ones in whom you can rely... your wife, and a life-long friend; one to whom you had provided a very good living... one who's very livelihood and reputation would demand that people should put their trust in him.

If you are so jaded that you can never trust anybody... ANYBODY... then you are truly alone and your life is not worth living.

By your definition, Jack in Texican1830's 'Comeuppance', and any of Saddletramp's protagonists are all cucks.

You would be about the most miserable drinking buddy in any pub, on any place on Earth. I can not even feel sorry for you.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Impeccable. Histoire très intéressante que j'ai lue avec beaucoup de plaisir.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A billionaire cuck and his abilities yet he is so fuvking clueless about his skank wiife and Dowdle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it. If Gina is 28 and beautiful going into prison, I can only imagine what she'll look like when she gets released. I only say that as pretty women don't stay pretty in prison for long. She'll probably get herself a nice bull dyke for a room mate and learn how to really please a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is quite different from the other Ohio offerings I've had the misfortune to stumble across, which made it a surprisingly good read.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me add on to a comment I made earlier, in support of one below. YOU FINALLY put together a believable story line. Engaging characters and a MC that didn't sell himself out! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with but one flaw. The law, most all states, don't allow convicted felons profit to in enterprises proceeds arising from actions directly attendant to the felony.

So, Genas what, 28? + 15 years=43 and pushing pre menopausal. Having worked in a prison I saw. First hand, that prison REALLY ages you! She'll cone out looking mid 50's, no looks, no money and no job prospects. A fate worse than death, or even prison. At least there she'd have a dry place to sleep, three meals a day and free medical care. Hey girl, welcome Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

engrossing story but the Tshirt didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite simply brilliant! Ohio is a supremely talented author whose standard's never seem to slip. This was a gripping tale that had me spellbound to the end. I'm not always a fan of long stories but I had no problems with this one. 5 stars multiplied!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow finally a story I actually liked and despite being cucked by pretty much his entire management team still handled it like a man😎😎😎 BoyBoss Baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writers often dislike comments from Anonymous, and I can see why. There's a reason I'm anonymous, and a reason I rarely read anything over 10k words.

But I finished all this and it was excellent. Good plot and well executed. There's no such thing as an original storyline on Literotica, but this was an entertaining ride. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How did he get her convicted of adultery's . I caught My ex with another guy and found out California is a 50 - 50 state .I was told that unless we had kids and she had the Circus over their was no Adultery's ..

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

Great ending ! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Parts were entertaining but so much was just too tidy.

I didn’t get emotionally involved with this story.

Bill S.

peterb5740peterb5740about 2 years ago

WOW !! what a ride, I enjoyed the hell out of it .

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Excellent! A juicy "Who-done-it, and-how, and when" Very enjoyable. Top marks! Well-written, and MUCH better English than most on this site, well done!

Recommended by

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Fun to read. Serving revenge cold!

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Contact tennis buddy Susan, and her husband to tell,them is Gina is not on the street in 24 hours they will become the next target of ruination. Then assign a pi to follow Gina before the trial,and after her sentence to keep her and denham on the street in perpetuity

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story! A fun and entertaining read! Thank-you

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA+++++

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

A few major problems.

For the charges that Gina had against her there would have been no bail; As an accessory demurder Before & After the fact there's no way in the world it should have been able to get out of jail before the trial.

Next you've been much better off not having him jump right into bed with the PR lady that was kind of a tube that was forced a really kind of messed up your whole story.

Very wise man once told me that the enemy of good is better.

You already had the good by trying to make it better you wrecked the good.

All of that said I think you are a great writer and I just wishYou'd be more constructive with your endings.

Otherwise thank you for a really nice story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

It's sad that this author is long gone because he was so good at it. This is a great story well deserving of the 5 stars.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Fabulous storyline... Once I started reading I couldn't stop until the story was finished... Very nice writing... I absolutely loved it... 5 Stars... Added to favs...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

What a great tale. How did this woman manage to hide her true colors for so long? Great subterfuge all the way around. And the way it panned out was truly memorable.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
The Way It Was

Remember when Lit authors used great grammar and punctuation, and even followed all the good mechanics of story flow, plot, conflict and resolution? This is a fine, 2007 classic example of all of that.

The BTB fanatics may wish for more blood, pain and humiliation, and the RAAC crowd won't find much here to celebrate. But, man! A fun fiction with slight fantasy and a tight plot line. Clear character development with both the Evil Whiplash and the Dudley Doright clearly identified.

We can only wish Ohio was still as prolific as back 10-15 years ago. Thanks, Ohio!

Keep 'em comin'.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

Good story, but finding out what the culprits had done just seemed a bit too easy. It also seemed a bit too black and white for my liking with husband - good, wife - super bad. Real life is more subtle than that with shades of grey on both sides. 5 stars because I kept me engaged to the end, but it is not good enough to be added to my ‘favourites’ list.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
This sounds like #45

“How is that the evil people in this world, the liars and cheaters and con men, succeed so often? I've concluded that the real reason is the rest of us. Most of us on this planet are basically honest, basically decent. We tend to tell the truth in most situations and treat one another with some degree of kindness.

“Not surprisingly, we also take for granted that those around us will behave the same way. But our assumption that most people, most of the time, are honest, leaves us terribly vulnerable to those bastards who lie and cheat without any conscience at all. They can utterly fool us for quite a long time—sometimes forever—without our ever realizing it. Because we don't lie and cheat, we don't suspect quickly enough that others might be doing it to us.”

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago

Excellent story but that should be expected.

Ohio wrote it.

with respect

DG Hear

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Gina, was/is so much like Jo-Jo bieden. Smelling little girls' and older girls' hairs. She had a touchy feeling outlook on life, and really not too bright. Maybe if someone had kept her in the basement, it would have turned out better, for ALL concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree, Gina is more like Donny Trump! Very good story (second time through even), love to see new from Ohio.

Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The comparison of Gina to FLOTUS is rude and unfair

Gina never worked as a professional whore prior to marrying the MC.

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
I agree about the Anons

Most of them have the IQ of a peanut and never written anything but their name and probably misspelled that. So always just delete and report them. Good story I miss Ohio’s work.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
The last 2 anons.

Utter morons would.

I would bet a great deal of money on the fact you both have larger shoe sizes than IQ's.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

This is my favorite Ohio story. A good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see Gina

As more like Donald

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gina sounds a lot...

Like Melania Trump.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

PS

I agree with 26thNC this is my favourite story from Ohio

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A great story, just loved it.

More like that please

Scores a well deserved 5/5

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again for this very complete and satisfying story. One of my favorites from the great Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Average-Joe, what are you thinking!

Average-Joe commented that Alex found out very quickly about Gina’s plot! You obviously didn’t read this story. Gina started her plan 4 years before! 4 years is not a short time (unless you are “The Donald” and it looks like you won’t get a second term, lol!). Average-Joe, your comments are crap! This is a very good story which is very well written unlike most stories on the Literotica site which YOU like! Gina’s character does not need further development. Gina is the villain which is clearly stated by the author and her motive is “GREED”. Gina obviously married him for his money but after 4 years she became tired of her husband and wanted to leave him but because of the prenup she wouldn’t get any money if they divorced so she slowly started her plan. She thought of embezzling the money but she couldn’t get consistent help and the amount of money she was able to get was not enough so ..... she thought of killing him and inheriting the money hence the “Monster” handle.

Hey, A-Joe, maybe you should go back to reading your comic books, lol!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

I feel sorry for Jeff Denham.

Excellent story!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A good story

The other two will have all the sex they want in prison

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Simply the Best

Not the sexiest, but as corny as it may sound, 'Simply the Best', better than all the rest. What a great story teller, I will be into another of his in a sort time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Description Of Nancy

That was so good, I fell in love with Nancy. She needs her own story. This was not just winner...it was an Award winner. Flawless.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice

Money has it's privileges and burdens. Great story. 5 stars...

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Got rid of that bitch

This was a great story about Kim Kardashian

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great 5 Stars

This Story Made My top 10 list .. Keep up the Great Work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A surprise...

The first story from this author to show an unrepenting cheating wife. At least we know it wasn't a stupid mistake and she didn't love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They Don't Come Any Better Than

Nancy; a smart, beautiful woman who loves Bogie movies and has a great sense of humor, as in: "She was wearing only a white tee-shirt that covered her just past her hips, showing off her long legs. The shirt had a scanned image of a glowering Gina, no doubt taken from a photo of her that Nancy had found at my house. Below the photo, in big block letters, the shirt said, "I Survived the Monster". Yep, it doesn't get any better than that. Unfortunately there are people like that, just remember Claus killing Sunny, just because he ultimately got away with it doesn't mean he didn't do it. And for anyone who thought Alex was going to get killed off, not in Ohio's Universe. Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was fun!

I need to go back and figure out why all the cloak and dagger on the road, but it was a very good story.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Loved it! (again)

Just reread it and Loved the 'I survived' T-shirt! I'd forgotten it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 07/02/16

Me, too. I was positive that Gina and Dowdle would succeed in killing the boss. They would not get away Scot free, but Alex wouldn't live to see it. I liked the way this story ended... especially since Nancy (my name) wound up with Alex in her.bed.

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Great

Great story. Thanks.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
One of your best

Loved this one. Are there really people like this? She had a great life and her greed cost her a big part of her life.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Pennydog55 and sbrooks103x covered my thoughts

I just reiterate

Good story

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Mesmerizing

I couldn't stop reading this one.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

This was good all the way. Gina certainly was a cold blooded bitch who deserved much worse than she received. Really good example of Ohio' s best.

bwiley60bwiley60over 5 years ago
Excellet Read!

This was a very well written story and it's nice to see them getting their justice in the end. Also loved that he hired a detective that could not be traced back to any of his friends.

Good plot and he waited to fire the employees until he got what he needed from his wife and "friend".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh the poor baby...

His kids live 2000 miles away and he can only see them in the summer....the poor baby millionaire can't afford the flights or can't be bothered taking the time to spend the odd day during the year with his kids....he immediately sounds like a selfish prick to me! Too bad his second wife wasn't successful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon 6/21/18

Really? Your employees fuck your wife and you don't instantly fire them? If they'll fuck your wife they'll fuck your company. Just because she's fantastic looking and sexy doesn't mean you have to give in to her. Just like the one guy did and just unlocked the door and left. If it were my company and one of my employees just made a play for the wife, his (or her, for that matter) ass would be on the street so fast they wouldn't know what happened. Again, if they'll do something like this behind your back, they would have no problem trying anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why fire the workers,if some one as attractive as her is putting it on a plate,no able bodied man is going to turn her down..

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
and his kids...

The protagonist mentioned seeing his "two great kids" infrequently." I imagine that with eight years of visiting their "not] especially touchy-feely" father and his "[not] warm, nurturing" Wifey#2 they may be the only kids in the U.S. to dread the coming of summer. Pops should call them and as a follow up send each of them one of Nancy's "I Survived the Monster" t-shirts. It would introduce her and reflect some of what pops learned to enjoy from her ("wonderful—sweeter and more relaxed" and intimacy), also would add some laughter to ease their way into the next summer visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very entertaing reading... Very well thought out and presented story...

-jaye-

BrianBenderBrianBenderover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for sharing this great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY ENTERTAING

LOVED HOW HE PAID THEM ALL BACK FOR HER WHORING ABOUT...BUT HE NEEDED TO GET TESTED FOR AID'S AND STI'S....PAY BACK IS A BITCH AND HE PAID THE WHORE BACK IN SPADE FULLS...

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Wow!

1st I loved this Fantastic story! Now please the part that bugs me:- He knew that she was fucking those other men but he still plowed her without protection!

also with all those dicks She would've had a Pussie Evil Knievel would have loved to jump on his bike? He'd need a long run up to make the Jump! Ha ha!

He'd have to tie a 4×6 across his ass so he wouldn't fall in also watch out for that Knievel Dude he might use his 4×6 plank to make the Jump YAHOO

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Re: Bernie - He hears rumors about Gina, then she comes on to him, and he still doesn't think it's any of his business to tell his boss?

@Tw0Cr0ws Re: Profiting from a crime. I'm certainly no legal expert, but I don't think WHEN she signed the deals would matter. Once she's found guilty, allowing her to reap the benefits of those deal would be letting her profit from the crime. I'm pretty sure there'd be some way to attach those earnings.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Burned, Spindled And Mutilated!

Nothing like the smell of money to bring out the worst in a gold-digging skank! Thanks for an entertaining story and for making sure that the evildoers got everything they so richly deserved!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Still good but dido the drive times.... Just a drive from the hotel to I-5&I-405 would take nearly 2hrs (unless it's 2-5AM); it would take 2hrs from I-5&I-405 on I-5 to downtown SD due to all the darn traffic and 55MPH limit on 4-lanes or is it now 5 or 6 lanes one-way on I-5?....

You forgot the arson charge and the insurance company suing for a dozen cars, lost business to the repair shop, and the FD call. Actually since the two plotted to kill him a second time, no judge would set a bail on that threat risk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A few errors

1. There is NO WAY that you could leave Beverly Hills the morning of a workday, drive to San Diego, and be there by 9:45.

2. Last page has him flying down to LA to see Barry - "When I flew down to Los Angeles to settle my account with Barry Asimove" - but Barry has his office in San Diego.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
MONEY BEGETS SORROW

and usually from within, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It

I'm reading you in chronological order and this is the best so far. Keep them coming.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Good story Ohio

I like your stuff

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ calflash 02/05/15

re:

I didn't think people found guilty of crime(s) were allowed to make a profit from it

They aren't.

The loophole is she didn't wait until the trial.

She was still 'innocent until proven guilty' and acted quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

I was gonna bail because of the hackneyed plot but you really pulled it off, Ohio.

Also, Three Cheers to the only author on Lit that knows the correct phrase:

"Champing At The Bit"

The rest of you boneheads - back to finishing school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Want A Shirt Like Nancy's

From the technical aspect, it was quite accurate. I was afraid the end of the story would be told from the grave. Gina and Dowdle would be found guilty, but Alex would be killed in a second, and successful, murder attempt. I liked your ending better. Ohio, this is one of your best stories. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous