All Comments on 'The Monster Chronicles: The Lamia'

by Rarans

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting ...

... but needs an editor or more care. The tenses are jumping back and forth between present and past and there is at least one missing word ("her are the colour of gold").

Also, why is this tagged as impregnation when no such thing appears in the story? The closest is a creampie, but they're different beings, so for that to make sense it should at least be mentioned or implied by context. As far as I could figure out, no greek or roman story talked of Lamia having offspring, humanoid or not, that hadn't been killed before she was turned into a monster by Hera. On top of that you also tagged the story with "succubus". In most stories involving succubi, one of their aspects is that they don't get pregnant but instead feed on the stuff (on both ends, so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Open ended ending

A very good story and I enjoyed reading it. But the ending is very open ended leaving many unanswered questions?? Did she kill him, turn him, or keep him alive so that she could know happiness for the 1st time since being cursed brv Hera? So this is why you should consist writing a 2nd chapter to this story. Maybe he was the 1st man that caused her to feel alive again and therefore she could not kill him like all of the rest of the men. She would keep him with her so she could feel like this again.

Retired Army NCO P.S.:gave you 5-STARS>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous