All Comments on 'The Monster Hunter Ch. 21-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

I'll be honest, first chapter in, I was like 'ok, so how do the werewolves come into all this?' but then the second chapter sank the hook in deeper, even without anything supernatural.

wawferwawferover 3 years ago

Given that she got ride of her brothers boots, I wonder what Angel will do when she finds out that Michael is the Monster Hunter. 🤔

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

I love this one, gonna be greedy and ask for more ASAP! I’ve been checking my favorite authors page almost constantly since the last one.😀 Please if you don’t mind, continue the story of sharkbait’s baby! I apologize, when I find awesome authors like you todd172 and qhml1, I can get demanding. I don’t know how many times I’ve begged for another Needles and Delaney story, or another Rocky Raccoon.? Anyways, I’ll quit rambling. Thank you so much for the awesome story!!! You rock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't want Michael to be caught!

He is killing real monsters. Those people, monsters, do not change. They keep hurting children until they are stopped. So why is the FBI do interested in this case? There is no public outcry to stop the Monster Hunter. What's going on here?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
Very suspenseful!

Enjoying this!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Kudos on another great submission!!! Can't wait for the next installment :). Too bad I binge read... need to learn to slow it down, then I wouldn't have so much time being antsy waiting for more story to read. Of course I could go back and read more of the older stories a second or third time.

I know I've said it before, but thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!

CherryMoon49CherryMoon49about 3 years ago

She findsa leg? Things are just crazy fast in your stories. You so want us to believe it is Micheal, that I just can't commit.

Your a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything in the story so far is pointing towards Michael being the Monster Hunter that I want to say, no it can't be so obvious. Unfortunately, no other clues yet. I feel like anyone on that FBI task team could be a suspect really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES