All Comments on 'The Monster Hunter Ch. 41-50'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gemman1gemman1about 3 years ago
This is a Great Story

As usual, Well done on another great story. It also leaves you open to bringing the Monster Hunter back out if you so desire. The ending was as good as the rest of the story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next one.

Gemman

ncpetencpeteabout 3 years ago

What a fitting "End". Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. As usual your stories are extremely well written, excellent character development and human interaction between them. I look forward to seeing your name in the new stories list. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I stan

You are the absolute best! !!!!!! I was a little on the fence since this wasn't a werewolf series, you have outdone yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Vigilante / Villain / Victim

I really was expecting him to get caught or die in a fire fight towards the end. I am not at all disappointed with the closing of the story, every once in a while, you have to have a hero ride off into the sunset.

Enjoyed it.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

I don't normally root for the bad guy, but in this case I made an exception! Great story, well written... you are truly one of the best! 5*'s as usual.

Can't wait for your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No warewolfs? I kept waiting for them to show up ..your usual fast moving stay up until 4 am story ...good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job as usual, you are the best at what you do.

I thought Micheal was a dead man walking, I couldn’t see a way to get him and Angel out of this without Micheal dying. I’m glad you have a better imagination than I do. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you. KS

LNJones34LNJones34almost 3 years ago

I think I have now read everything you have on Lit now. I have LOVED every story. I still have my favorites.

THANKS for giving me many, many hours of enjoyable reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome writer, I've bing read all the series n stand alone stories.eagarly waiting for the next. Congratulations on your work.i

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I confess I did wonder at one point whether Angel would end up having to marry Michael so she wouldn’t have to testify against him, fortunately not so and Amber & him will give his child the happy upbringing that was denied to himself and his foster sister.

Well done on the principle of the MK “getting away with it”, thus allowing the threat to hang in that vile community for years to come, after all a few good copycats would soon cloud the water for investigators.

The other thing I was pleased with was the takedown of Ken & co, too much low level sexual abuse and bullying is disguised as banter or a joke gone sour, it’s good to have it presented for what it actually is for a change. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

Excellent story! My wife and I could not figure out how Michael and Angel's story could have a happy ending until Amber ended up pregnant. Everything ended up to rights by the story's conclusion. We are nearly finished reading everything you have written. We will be done when we finish the were wars series. PLEASE don't stop writing. Your level of story telling is unequalled!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES