The Monster in the Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hunger ache in her center threatened to consume her. As the bull fucked her tits, Helen shifted and brought one hand down to rub at her pussy while stretching her other arm across both to keep his cock in place. She was wetter than she'd ever been in her life. It was nothing to slide two fingers into herself, the heel of her palm grinding against her clit. It was like a lightning bolt, making her cry out.

The bull cried out as well, thrusting wildly into her chest while his hands gripped the furs tightly. The sight of such a massive, monstrous beast of a man under her control was as intoxicating as the lust. Helen reached out for his hand. The bull let her bring it down to her pussy, where she pressed his finger against her. He understood. One of his fingers pressed against her entrance. It pushed past her lips and filled her as well as any cock ever had.

Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as he cupped her cunt with his entire hand, middle finger buried deep inside her. "Gods, yes!" She cried out as she renewed her efforts. Every mad thrust from her lover had her sinking down onto his thick finger. It only took a few seconds for the bull to adapt and slide it in and out, fingerfucking her as he fucked her soft tits.

Helen was lost, completely in the moment. All she could do was writhe against the bull helplessly while they rocked together, faster and faster now. Her mind was blank other than a litany of yesyesyesyesyes and a need to feed that bottomless hunger that was consuming her. The bull's tongue lolled out of his mouth. His grunts and groans were getting closer together. His hard, fat cock was twitching now, and with excitement Helen realized he was close.

"Harder," she demanded, squeezing her cunt around his finger. "Show me what a beast you are. Give me everything!" Whether or not the bull could understand her, he understood her tone. His movements became frantic, erratic. He thrust wildly against her tits while his finger pistoned in and out. Helen ground herself against his hand, the tension in her tightening.

He came first, burying his finger as deep as it would go and thrusting up one last time until he almost hit her in the throat. His cock erupted, firing rope after rope of thick white cum. Helen cried out and pinched her nipples hard and came with him, latching her mouth onto his head and trying to get as much of it as she could. She swallowed hard and fast, desperate to get his cum and failing miserably to get it all. It pooled out of her mouth, dripping all over her tits and his cock and onto the furs below. The world went white as she clamped down on his finger and her entire body shook with her orgasm. She heard a high-pitched whine she only realized was herself as she came down an eternity later.

All of her energy, every bit of that all encompassing lust was gone, sated for now. Helen gently pulled away from the bull, grunting as his finger left her and she fell backwards onto the rug. She was tired, a bit sore, and utterly covered with her new lover's cum. She didn't feel like moving or cleaning herself off yet. She'd come here expecting to die, and now she could have and she would've been fine with it.

The bull surprised her. He sank onto the fur next to her and pulled her towards him. He licked the side of her head affectionately and let out a grunt as his arms encircled her and hugged her to his chest. Helen found herself running her hands against his firm chest lovingly. They were both content in the afterglow. She may have been willing to die now, but Helen didn't expect that she would.

Those damned village elders had been right. The beast needed a bride, and she was to be it. It could've been worse, she supposed. If this was her life now, she'd make the most of it and learn to love it. Helen reached down and put her hand on the bull's cock possessively. All that remained was finding a way to safely take him all the way. She looked forward to trying again.

12