The Monster Of Hill Staten High

Story Info
An unknown terror is hidden beneath a high school.
3.9k words
3.62
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monster Of Hill Staten High School

The bell rang to sound the end of the day and the students quickly closed up their books and stuffed them into their backpacks, excited to start their weekend. "Have a great weekend!" Miss Jocelyn Redding called out to her senior english class who where not wasting a single minute to get out of the classroom, in the hopes there would be no last minute homework assignment.

Little did the students know, that Jocelyn already had so much work to get caught up on that she was not about to be adding to her pile. Between her normal teaching duties, she was also coaching the girls volleyball team and their track team. All that alone would be enough, but having just gone through a nasty breakup with her now ex fiance and the fact that Emily Richards, a senior in her school and the captain of the volley ball team, had been missing for two weeks now, was leaving her brutally stressed and exhausted.

"I hope she's ok." Jocelyn spoke to the now empty classroom, worrying about her student, she pulled out her stack of work to mark and putting her long brown hair up in a pony tail, tried to focus on marking. As one would expect it was boring, tedious work, reading through the last batch of essays, her only break from the work was when Jared the Janitor had come by to clean up her classroom.

Being checked out by men, wasn't unusual for Jocelyn, but there was something in the way Jared looked at her whenever they crossed paths. With his thinning hair and portly stomach that hung over his belt, his smiles towards her where more like leers and showed off several of his missing teeth. Each minute he cleaned up in her classroom felt like an hour and when he finally pushed his cart out the door, Jocelyn couldn't help a sigh of relief.

Looking at the clock Jocelyn realized it was well after seven and decided it was best to finish up her work at home and probably grab some food on the way home. Stuffing her paperwork into her briefcase and picking up her purse, Jocelyn began to walk out of the classroom when she noticed a wallet by one of the desks. The leather wallet was old and worn and when she flipped it open, saw that Jared had somehow dropped his wallet while cleaning up.

"Cause the week needed to be longer." Closing her classroom door and locking it, Jocelyn headed in the opposite direction that she wanted to be walking and made her way through the school towards Jared's office. The school was rather large and the janitor's office was located in the basement, in amongst all the maintenance rooms and boiler rooms, it really was the epitome of a dark, dank place that a man like Jared would hang out.

"Jared?" Walking into Jared's office, there was no sign of the janitor himself. There was paperwork everywhere, an old chair, a calendar up that likely wouldn't be approved by the principal and what looked like a half eaten lunch. "Jared?" Listening for any hint of the janitor, Jocelyn decided to just toss the wallet onto his desk. "What's that?" Having moved to the desk, it was clear that the filing cabinet wasn't tight to the wall and there was a dim light coming from within.

Moving close to the cabinet, Jocelyn peaked behind it and saw that there was a small open doorway hidden behind it. "The hell?" This was certainly not something Jocelyn expected to find and pulling lightly at the cabinet, it swung open like it was on hinges. A strong odour struck Jocelyn and she covered her nose, an odour that was hard to place, but there was a strong scent of sweat and urine. "What the hell does he do in here?"

Knowing she should be getting the hell out of there, Jocelyn placed her briefcase and purse down and stepped into the hidden room. A messy made cot was along one wall, a small night stand with a light which was the source of the light and there was a white, stained bucket next to it. Along the other wall was a table with a television and a computer. "You sick bastard, what do you do in here?" Sitting on the table was a camcorder that was connected to the television.

Knowing she had been there to long already, Jocelyn turned to leave and cried out as her heal seemed to push through the small throw rug on the floor. "What the fuck?" Thankful she hadn't fallen and pulling the corner of the rug back, Jocelyn gasped seeing a metal grate in the floor. "How does no one know anything about this?" Pulling the rug all the way off, she could see a flickering light from within and that it seemed to be stairs heading down into what looked like a tunnel. The odour seemed to grow stronger coming from below and Jocelyn looked back over her shoulder, she knew that Jared likely wasn't far. "I need to call someone about this....shit." Cursing under her breath, Jocelyn remembered that her phone was in her purse.

Looking through the grate Jocelyn could see what looked like a school bag and that seemed to push her curiosity. "Get away from here Jocelyn!" Scolding herself, Jocelyn found the grate was easy enough to lift out of the way, though had she looked closer, the young teacher would have noted the usual pad lock wasn't on it.

"I need to get out of here...." At the bottom of the stairwell and just off to the side, Jocelyn picked up the school bag that looked very familiar. "Emily?" Squinting her eyes to adjust to the dim light below her, it was one hundred percent Emily's back pack, she would have recognized it anywhere with her team logo patch and number on it. "Oh my god." Turning back towards the exit and taking a few short steps, Jocelyn stopped looked back towards the grate. Worrying what that monster might be doing to Emily. She quickly reached out and grabbed her purse.

Digging out her phone and the pepper spray she had just in case of an attacker, Jocelyn took a deep breath and moved back to the grate. Though fear and trepidation filled her chest, it didn't stop Jocelyn from lifting the handle on the grate and pulling it upwards. Each step onto the old wooden stairs creaked under her slender 115 pound frame. The tunnel seemed to have been worked and not far down the passage, there where supports like you would find in an old mine shaft.

Jocelyn tried to steady herself and began to walk down the tunnel, her heels where not meant for walking down an old tunnel and each step echoed lightly in the silence. Like her heels, a knee length skirt and sporty blouse where not exactly meant for exploring. Not long after she had entered the tunnel, the candles on the wall had run out and her only defence against the pitch black was her phone's flashlight, which it turned out was its only use, seeing as how she was getting zero reception down here. That did give Jocelyn pause and for a moment she thought of turning back, but the idea of Emily being stuck down in this terrible place, alone and scared, caused her to keep moving.

Along one wall there seemed to be some vegetation growing and it seemed to be getting thicker as she moved further down. The tiny hairs on the back of her neck began to raise and Jocelyn stopped every few feet and listened for movement, swearing she could see something out of the corner of her eye. A light dripping could be heard and the vegetation kept growing thicker, but Jocelyn was more focused on the random bits of clothing she kept finding.

Emily's practice jersey was torn and lay in pieces and not far from that she came across a bra and then a pair of shorts and finally a white thong. Fearing the worst for her student, Jocelyn swore she saw movement and turned to aim her light back the way she had come. "Jared! I know it's you! I have already called the police and I'm armed! So come out!"

The only sound she could hear was the sound of her own heartbeat and the light dripping that was coming from somewhere in the darkness. There was nothing to be seen and Jocelyn turned to continue walking and cried out, having tripped over a vine that was on the ground. "Ouff." It was a hard fall, but Jocelyn quickly brushed herself off in fear that Jared would jump out at any moment. The vine had somehow got wrapped around her ankle and that's what had caused her to fall.

"This place is fucking creepy." Unhooking the thin plant from her ankle and getting back to her feet, Jocelyn again listened and then aimed her phone down to keep heading further into the tunnel. The vegetation grew even thicker and as she came to what appeared to be the end of the tunnel, the vegetation covered the entire wall. The plants where a dark, almost black like green colour, but the vines seemed to have red lines running down them.

Moving her light around, she could see vines hanging from the ceiling and some weird looking flowers. "Oh my god!" Jocelyn nearly dropped her phone as her beam of light illuminated the left side wall. Standing against the wall was a very naked Emily, wearing nothing but her ankle socks and running shoes. It wasn't the nakedness of Emily that had caused her shock, it was the fact vines where wrapped around the beautiful young woman.

"What the fuck!!!" Perhaps it was the fear that kept her voice low and the disbelief at what she was actually seeing. Vines held her against the wall, wrapped around her wrists and ankles, some moving almost the entire length of her appendages. Jocelyn could see that Emily was alive and breathing, though she couldn't understand how, there was a vine that looked like it had a blood sucker for a face, that was stuck over Emily's mouth and nose.

"Em..emily?" Moving closer to her student, Jocelyn could see Emily's eyelids flicker as if she was trying to open them. Reaching out for the vine around Emily's wrist, the plant seemed to know what she was trying to do and quickly tightened its grip around the highschool senior, the vines around Emily's midsection slithered up to encircle her breasts and coiled around them, squeezing them. A low grown could be heard from Emily's throat and Jocelyn jumped back from the plants movements, especially as the large phallic looking vine around her leg, pushed its way up inside the eighteen year old and if Jocelyn didn't know better, she could swear her student was immediately thrown into an orgasm.

"I'm going to get help...oh my god...I promise I'm coming back!" Almost the instant Jocelyn tried to move, a large vine encircled her ankle and began to wrap around her lower leg. Both eyes went wide and pointing her phone at her leg, Jocelyn ripped at the plant and managed to shake it off, but before she had made taken another step, a vine had lashed out and tried to ensnare her other leg. Tripping to the floor of the tunnel, her phone bounced from her hand and Jocelyn began pulling at the new attacker.

"Get off me!" Jocelyn shouted at the very alive plant that was now moving up her leg, while another was dragging her phone away. "Get the fuck off!!" To try and stop her struggles the plant had sent another vine to try and wrap around Jocelyn's wrist and prevent her from untangling her leg. "Fuck!" Just as she freed her ankle, a vine slithered up across her back and began to circle around her neck.

Feeling the vine tighten like a noose around her throat, the young teacher grabbed for the only weapon she had, a pen that she had stuck in her pony tail earlier. "FUCK OFF!!!" Stabbing out behind her, a wet goo splashed against her hand as the pen struck home and the vine around her neck loosened and pulled away. Stabbing down again and again at several different vines, Jocelyn didn't stop until they had released her.

Not wasting a moment Jocelyn jumped to her feet and began to run back the way she had come, the sound of rustling could be heard with each step and it wasn't long before she had lost both of her heels to the relentless plants attempts to grab her. Struggling her way back, Jocelyn felt relieved when she had reached the point in the tunnel where the vegetation stopped, the trailing vines seeming to stop or at least slow at what seemed to be the limits of its length.

Trying to catch her breath and slowing a little, the literal light at the end of the tunnel could be seen and while it had felt like forever to get to that hell where poor Emily was, the sprint back had taken very little time at all. "Oh Shit..." Taking a deep breath, Jocelyn was shaking as she looked up at a closed grate above her and the smiling, leering face of Jared the janitor looking back down at her.

"Well look what we have here, little Miss Jocelyn Redding." There was no wonder why all the male staff and students called Jocelyn the most beautiful teacher in school. Long, shoulder length brown hair, flawless complexion, large breasts that where heaving up and down from heavy breathing and long beautiful legs hidden under her black nylons.

"Let me out of here, NOW!" Screaming up at Jared and his smug expression, it was hard not to look back behind her towards the monstrous plant that was holding Emily. "The police are on their way!" A laugh unlike anything Jocelyn had ever heard erupted from Jared and he just shook his head to her empty threat.

Normally Jocelyn's brown eyes where confident and easy to loose himself in, but Jared found them even sexier with the look of pure fear in them. "You see Jocelyn." A strong drip of sarcasm flowed from Jared's lips. "I left my wallet in your room on purpose, I waited patiently down here for you and I know for a fact you didn't call anyone, so you can cut that bullshit out."

Jocelyn felt more afraid in that moment than when she was fighting with whatever that plant monster was in the tunnel. Being at the mercy of a man, who seemed to be feeding people to that thing, caused her body to shiver and she had so many questions running through her head, she kept looking back over her shoulder into the darkness. "What the fuck is going on?!?"

"Well there's plenty of time to go over all that, well then again, there really isn't." Again Jared laughed and Jocelyn clearly jumped from the deep rumble of his laugh. "You see, even though it takes it a little longer to get this far, it will make it's way up here fairly soon and then....well, you've seen what happens."

There was no telling what was actually happening to Emily back there and Jocelyn wasn't sure at all what that thing was, all she knew was that she didn't want to end up like Emily. "Please Jared, let me out of here, we need to get help for Em..."

"Oh it's to late for Emily, though who knows how long it'll keep her." Jared walked out of sight for a moment and Jocelyn could hear drawers opening and closing before he came back, his hands hidden behind his back. "You see, sometimes it takes days, weeks or even months. I'm not sure exactly what it does or how it breeds, but what I do know, is the unlucky lady, yes it prefers woman and wanted nothing to do with me...thankfully. The unlucky lady makes some interesting sounds, like she's having the time of her life, until that time turns into a nightmare."

Jocelyn stared up in utter disbelief that Jared had kidnapped Emily and who knew how many others, to feed them to that creature. A rustling from the tunnel behind her caused her to turn quickly and Jocelyn backed up to the stairs. "You sick fuck! What's wrong with you?"

"Oh I'd be a little nicer Jocelyn if I was you." Even Jared could hear the rustling now and knew that time was short for the teacher. "It's coming for you and because I'm a really nice person, I'm going to give you a choice, that the others never had."

Turning back to look up at the grate and wondering who the real monster was, Jocelyn fought back the urge to curse at Jared. "Wh...what choice?"

"It's simple, you can stay down there and disappear like so many before you, or.... you can come up and live with me, be my very own little play thing."

At his words there became no doubt in Jocelyn's mind who the real monster was and she took a moment to digest what Jared had said and if he was telling the truth. "Live with you down here? And what do you mean play thing?"

"For a teacher you are dense, aren't you?" That ignorant and all to cocky laugh came out like a chuckle as Jared just calmly stared down at Jocelyn. "I mean Jocelyn, you'll disappear, but unlike the others you won't be bred. You'll spend your time with me as my own personal slave and everything that entails."

"What the fuck..." There was little doubt what he meant and only another rustle from much closer behind her, caused Jocelyn to consider what Jared was saying. The only hope she had was to get on Jared's good side, if she got out of the tunnel she could try and overpower the sick fucker and make a break for it. "Fine... fine! Just let me up."

"Just let you up? Just like that I'm supposed to trust you?" Rolling his eyes and shaking his head, Jared pulled his hands out from behind his back. "First you put these on and then I'll open the grate." Dangling from his finger was a new, shiny pair of handcuffs. "When these are on and tight, then I'll trust that you're serious."

There was a loud clang and bang as the handcuffs fell through the grate and bounced off the wooden stairs. Jocelyn stared at the cuffs that glinted even in the dim light of the flickering candle, her mind and body racing with emotions. "Please..."

"There isn't much time Miss Redding, I doubt it will be as gentle with you as I will." At his words Jocelyn looked back down the tunnel and Jared's cock was twitching in his old blue work pants. "What's it going to be?" Several long heartbeats passed and silence fell between the pair, the only sound coming from the tunnel behind Jocelyn.

There really wasn't a choice to be made, if she went with Jared there might be chance she could escape, if she let the plant take her, who knows if she would survive it long enough to be found and rescued. "Ok..." Reaching down and feeling her chin tremble from the cold steel of the handcuffs, Jocelyn picked them up and locked the first cuff around her wrist. "Please help Emily..."

"No Jocelyn, hands behind your back." Ignoring Jocelyn's pleas, Jared felt his cock grow as the young woman slowly placed her hands behind her back and the distinct sound of a handcuff clicking closed could be heard. "Turn around, show me."

Turning her back to Jared and showing him that her hands where in fact cuffed, Jocelyn could make out the slow squirming of a vine coming her way. A small sigh of relief filled her at the grate being lifted and when it was fully open, Jocelyn climbed the stairs to be away from the fate that Emily was currently suffering.

The grate crashing back to the floor caused Jocelyn to jump and she fixed a nasty look towards Jared. Words escaped her as the janitor quickly moved to tighten her handcuffs, ensuring she wasn't going to be slipping out of them. After checking her restraints, Jared moved away from Jocelyn who looked around the room and saw that the filing cabinet had been put back in place, which would make running for it, more difficult.

"I've wanted you since the moment you started working here slave." Jared taunted Jocelyn as he opened the drawer on the night stand. "In fact, that's the only reason I haven't fed you to that thing." From out of the drawer he retrieved a thick, leather dog collar and a leash.

The cold leather sent another chill down her spine as Jared wrapped the collar around her neck and tightened it, a small padlock clicking in place when it was fastened. Jared wrapped the leash tightly around his hand before leading the poor woman towards the old cot. Trembling and feeling the strong urge to throw up, Jocelyn got a quick glimpse of the contents in the open drawer on the night stand and she knew that she had made the wrong choice.

..............................

"And in other news, the search for local high school teacher, Jocelyn Redding, has been called off. It's Been nearly two months since the disappearance of the young woman and police have uncovered no new leads as to her whereabouts.

12