All Comments on 'The Monster Of Hill Staten High'

by Jekyll1439

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
texlootexlooover 1 year ago

I clicked on this story because I couldn't understand why it was rated so low, when all you other stories were above 4.0. Now I understand. It us sadistic and bleak. It is also well written. It effectively tells a dark and evil tale. I need to think a bit, because I am torn between 5 and 3.

Side Note: You used a lot of 'run on sentences' in the first few paragraphs. It would be easier to read if you broke those longer sentences up.

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year agoAuthor

@texloo Thank you! I appreciate the feed back, this is a darker tale that I wrote and I know it definitely won't be everyone's (Or even that many) type of story. It was an older project I was working on with follow ups planned, there's something for everyone and I was trying to mix things up, hopefully keeping readers unsure what will happen in each story. But again, I do thank you for the feed back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! I'd love to read a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJekyll1439@Jekyll1439
Hi All! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long, life got hectic and I suffered from serious writers block. Thanks to some help I'm getting back on track (Hopefully!) Summer Ch. 2 should be up soon and the long awaited Teacher's Mistake Ch 5 is approaching its final editing sta...