The Monster Of Hill Staten High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quiet whimper escaped from behind the thick, leather panel gag that Jocelyn was wearing and the chains of her hand and ankle cuffs rattled against the steal frame of the cot as she shifted in frustration. It had been pure misery spending so much time in the clutches of a sadistic man like Jared, the escape attempt she had hoped for when she had agreed to Jared's terms, hadn't yet presented itself.

Jared was not one to mess around it seemed and not since she had come down to this little space of hell, did she have a moment without some form of restraint to keep her there. Some days Jared would take it easy and Jocelyn would only be secured with handcuffs and her collar, but other days the sadistic side would come out and she would be covered from head to toe in heavy leather bondage.

That sadistic side of Jared liked to show itself more often than not and Jocelyn had only been able to resist his attacks in that hopes that she would be soon rescued. Turning her head away from the TV, Jocelyn watched as Jared returned from the tunnel, the woman he had dragged down with him, however did not return. This didn't surprise Jocelyn as she had seen several woman make the same trip with Jared and for a moment, her thoughts went to poor Emily.

"She was a feisty one." Closing the grate down, Jared secured it with a padlock and covered it with the large rug. "Sorry my pet, I didn't mean to leave you alone so long. But don't worry, it's a long weekend so there will be no interruptions."

"Mhmm" A quiet whine was all Jocelyn could muster up as a response, her hope crushed at the report of the news, she closed her eyes and turned her head away from Jared, who had uncoiled the whip from the bed post.

"Now, where did we leave off?"

The End.

12