All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 17'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
bucco40bucco40about 2 years ago

About time. Sara now needs to suck and fuck him, get caught and become just one of his sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

17 too-short installments with a circular, crawling plot.

incest26incest26about 2 years ago

I love this shit!! I would like to see the teasing stop and the sex actually start though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a nonsense story, a grown-up baby with a big cock who doesn't know what to do with it, 7 women around him, none of whom can take the first step despite a desire, but rather in a situation of conflict. I can understand this situation can be described in 5 chapters, but 17 chapters and always the same repetition. This baby man cannot find confidence in himself, he has no comrade who talks about their conquests around him. It's worse than in a convent, where abstinence is required.

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileabout 2 years ago

once again amazing. some people just love to complain but still read every story. I love this series and was too excited to not read it. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

soon the mother will end up pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The endless stream of bullshit about a cock the size of an office building, volume 17, the Perpetual Trolling of the Idiot Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 1,000,000.

Sadly at 87yrs old Jack suffered a heart attack and fell into a coma after using viagra so that he could finally lose his v-card to a Hooker because he was tired of getting cock teased by all the women in his life ( Including this shit for brain's author). Unfortunately Jack fell into a coma as a result of the heart attack and after 1 week all his family gathered around him to say their final goodbye before unplugging his life support but unbeknownst to them Jack could hear and feel everything and as he tried to alert them he was alive reality of the situation set in and before they could unplug him Jack died of a broken heart never knowing the pleasure of a hot tight wet pussy.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 2 years ago

I get its supposed to be a slow burner but its kinda just i dunno to slow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part of me honestly wants this story to be a giant troll where they never have sex and it concludes right before he sticks it in. Please don't actually do that

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

It still works for me. It pushes the right buttons to get me hooked on the story. I still hope that sooner than later he will start having real "action". I'm really glad the author keeps posting.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Decent story but get the main plot lines moving quicker - the conflicted mom gig is getting old...4*

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 2 years ago

17 Chapters/30 Lit pages and still no blowjobs or sex. These conflicted feelings from Jack and Sara are getting old. Let him fuck Jo and be done with them already. It's time to either move it forward or move on to a different story. Because this isn't it anymore.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I'm going to keep hitting a 1 until he fucks somebody. Easy enough to skim until the end, only takes a minute....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like Sara doesn't understand the male youth development/libido at all. Until it hurts until it hurts.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

There is hope... I think?!?

Sara looks to be losing the will to fight her urges FINALLY. But i kinda agree with the Anon comment Chapter 1,000,000... LOL. I could totally see it going that way at this point anyway. I have always loved your work SO I keep reading hoping this one will finally rise to what I expect from your work. I have to wonder, if your getting burnt out or if there is something yet to be revealed going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not only a huge disconnect between the comments and the scores, but any comments related to that. well, disappear. What else is being deleted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a decent story but get the main plot lines moving. Feels so slow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Getting repetitive

Liam73Liam73about 2 years ago

This loser is burn out. At this speed he will never fuck anybody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like the writing. I keep reading each chapter, but it never goes anywhere. So repetitive. Such a slow build up COULD BE great, but the story resets and repeats every chapter preventing any plot or character evolution.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

I'm still liking this story. Sometimes I feel it's a little short, but I still look forward to the next chapter. 5stars

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

OK. Let me get this straight! Chapter 1 = chapter 17! Why? Because there's absolutely no difference! (OK 1 difference, more females). I'm sorry. You're very talented when you actually choose to write a story that has a beginning middle and end. This, however, is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To people saying noting evolves or it goes nowhere. He started ad a nobody with zero chance with anyone. And now he almost had sex with his sister, full on made out with several family members including Cumming on his mother, is going out with his teacher. Is now sharing a bed with his mother. It's REALLY different from when it started so don't say nothing has happened...flat out sex hasn't happened which I get can be VERY annoying but knock it off and admit you guys are here to see sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting. Just wish the parts were coming in as rapidly as they were before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First Story & L-A-S-T that I ever read with 17+ Chapters and nobody gets fucked...

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 years ago

I too am frustrated at the lack of sex to chapter 17. I believe the author has written himself into a corner. He first choose a title that would most men and some women would fantasize about a cock that big. However he didn’t take real body portions of normal women. There is probably less than 1/2 of 1% of woman that could take that size cock. They probably either very tall or very fat. Normal vaginal tunnel for women 5 foot to 6 foot tall is between 6 to 10 inches to the cervix. So if our hero were to fuck one of the known women in story he might only be able. to use half his dick. Same goes for oral and anal. Come on Charlie let’s get this story moving.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 2 years ago

Big f$&*ing tease! Get someone fucking for Gods sakes! Get r done! You’re doing a huge disservice to your readers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@whitewaterbum have you never read a giant cocktail story on this site or read a hentai with a giant cock. Anatomy and what they can take is NEVER put into consideration. At most they'll briefly mention how it's too big and the then get the greatest fucking of their lives.

If you want to complain about the story and how long it takes for a sex scene then fine you have good reason to. But at least think about what you're complaining about before you post

Liam73Liam73about 2 years ago

It looks like this story is over and he did't get to fuck anyone at all. When I startede to read this story I was like yes a new kinky story from a good writer. But now im just so, I'm bored. What a wast of time

hunter654hunter654about 2 years ago

I like the slower pace and buildup of the story, it makes the characters feel more fleshed out and increases the anticipation for when they will finally give in and finally fuck Jack. I do hope that Jack grows more confident in his sexual prowess once that happens, since by this point he could have every woman in his family and more whenever he wanted, they would be fighting over the right to fuck his cock.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

All I can say is this story is completely and totally inane and pointless. The whole him har narrative and and a fucking 18yr old who acts like a fucking 12yr old is just so fucking annoying.

Liam73Liam73about 2 years ago

Don't worry xhristianj , this story is all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

have liked it all waiting for more ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking crazy 🔥❤️ best part of the series so. Horniness of jcjs mom full on 🔥. Now every son reading this chapter would feel they were jack with a big dick. So fukin sexed-up. I truely wish I had a min like that or family like that would make all of them dance naked n would tell them to finger them n then cum all over their faces..

SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

Just finish the bloody story and put us all out of our misery, please !

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Finally it's picking up speed a tiny bit.

MydknightBomberMydknightBomber3 months ago

Me thinks Jack's mother reeks of hypocrisy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous