The Monster Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom, Sara started the water in the shower and got in. Jack go in after her, his cock throbbing as he watched his sexy mother as his cum slowly washed off her entire body. As he watched, he gripped his dick in both hands and started to stroke it.

Sara watched her son do this. Her pussy was on fire. She couldn't remember, well, ever having more than two orgasms at a time, but as she watched her son stroking, her hands went back to her pussy and she already felt like she was getting ready to cum again already.

"Oh, shit son!" She moaned out in pleasure, "We're going to, oh, have to keep doing this." She explained through guttural sound, "I can't let, mm, oh, I can't let you getting hardons around your sister anymore." As she moaned, she fell to her knees her head inches from her son's dick, "I can't let that happen, so we need to do this whenever you get an erection, MMMM!" She moaned at the end, thinking about how often they might need to drain her son's balls. Sara started to cum on her hand again and as Jack watched his mother orgasming for the third time in under an hour, Jack started cumming again as well.

Sara opened her mouth and Jack aimed for it, he loved filling his mother's oral cavity to the brim with his cum before she swallowed, then he'd re-aim and shoot his sperm on his mother's tits before she opened her mouth again and he filled it full of cum again.

Once Jack was done cumming this time, his cock did go soft. They got out of the shower, but their clothes were all in the basement. Jack was going to cross the hallway to his room, but Sara stopped him, "Come with me." She explained, "You're sleeping with me now. I can't trust you and your sister overnight so this is the only way."

"Um, I sleep naked," Jack said, feeling somewhat embarrassed about it, even though everyone knew that at that point.

"So do I," Sara said as she dragged her son into her bedroom. It wasn't true, but she decided it could be true from now on, she got under the covers with her son, but they stayed on opposite sides of the bed from each other as they fell asleep...

12