The Monster Pt. 23

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
5.3k words
4.63
74.7k
135

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Saturday, October 1 (cont.)

6

Jack knocked on his sister's door, not sure if he was really about to go through with this.

"Who is it?" Jo asked from the other side. Worried that it was anyone but Aunt Rita.

"It's me." Jack answered.

Jo sighed, "It's unlocked." She said.

Jack came in and closed the door behind him, "Can we talk?" He asked.

Jo sat up in her bed so that Jack could sit down beside her, "We're talking." She said simply, her emotions in conflict with each other.

Jack took a breath, not sure how or where to begin, but he had wanted to get this off his chest to Jo either way, "I want you to know, I wanted to tell you about everything since...well, since everything started." He admitted. "I guess it weirded me out at first that you, my only sister, wanted me in a sexual way. I thought that if we did anything together it would immediately screw up both our lives and, at the very least, send one or both of us to a mental institution or something."

"Well," Jo said, "I guess I was crazy about you." She said it so sarcastically that both of them started laughing about it. "Haha," Jo added as they calmed down, "Sorry, couldn't resist."

Jack sighed and looked away from her, "I know now that, well, I'm not crazy, but I think I've more or less accepted that I'm a perverted freak-"

"You're not a freak," Jo interrupted, feeling more sympathetic for her brother as she could tell it was taking him a great deal of effort to tell her this, "Or if you are, I guess I am too." Jo added when she remembered, bitterly, that she was the one who was forcing herself onto Jack and not the other way around.

Jack smiled at that, feeling comforted, "Thanks. Really. But I need to tell you something, and I know you're going to freak out, but, I'm going to tell you anyway." Jack held his breath for a moment. Jo looked back at him expectantly. He just blurted out, "I had sex with Mom last night."

Jack was right. Jo did freak out, "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU DID WHAT?!" All her anger flowed right back into her.

"I didn't mean for it to happen!' Jack shouted back, defensively. He said in a normal tone after that, "I was just, I don't know, I guess just testing to see if she even wanted me. And, well, I guess she did..." He admitted, his face flushing red in embarrassment.

"How were you 'testing' her?" Jo asked, suspiciously, "I don't even know what that's supposed to mean?"

"Um, if you want, I could show you." Jack said, "Um, it's a little intimate though." He warned.

"Well, in that case, you definitely have to show me," Jo insisted, still angry but also curious.

"Okay, um, well, I was just kinda doing this," Jack put a hand on his sister's leg. He started rubbing up her thigh, then back down, then a little higher up, then a little lower down, then almost high enough he brushed against her panties underneath her skirt then back down again. He repeated like that.

"Hmmm, well that does feel good," Jo said as she felt herself getting horny again since her cousin ate her out, "But I don't see how that made mom fuck you." She said, she was starting to doubt what her brother was saying.

"Um, maybe it'd be better if I did this too," Jack said. Then he moved in and kissed her. Jo kissed back, but then he stopped kissing her lips, moved to her neck. Jo moaned in pleasure knowing he was about to grab her pussy, but he didn't, he moved his other hand to just below her breast, but didn't grab it, he moved his hand from his leg to her back, moving down, stopping just above her ass and moving back up. Jo was getting frustrated.

After doing this elongated teasing a few more times, Jo couldn't stand it anymore. She pushed her brother back on the bed, pulling her skirt up and over her head. She never put her bra back on after fooling around with Clara so she was just in her panties as she straddled her brother and held him down with her body as she kissed him passionately.

Jack had really just been showing Jo what he did, more or less, but teasing her for even that long seemed to appropriately "test" her just as it had worked with the other women. Man, Jack thought as his sister Frenched him and he moved his hands to her amazing tits, Naomi really does know her shit...

Jo stopped kissing him to sit up and start undoing his pants, "I don't fucking care, Jack." She said as she whipped his cock out and moved her panties to the side, "I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm going to fuck you now." She grabbed his dick and lined it up with her pussy, "There's nothing you can do to stop me anymoooooorrrrreeee!" She shouted as she impaled her quivering cunt on her brother's thick shaft.

Jack sat up to embrace his sister and Jo kissed him again. She ground against him, loving how his humongous cock filled her all the way up. Loving it completely, loving his cock, loving him... "Fuck me! You're so big!" She shouted as she pushed Jack on his back again and kept her arms on his chest so she could push off Jack to move up and down on his cock.

Jack was loving his sister's pussy possibly even more than she was loving his cock. She was tight, at least as tight as their mother, and her pussy juices flowed like a river, making fucking her that much more intense and pleasurable as his dick easily slid in and out of his sister's cunt.

"This is amazing!" Jack shouted from beneath his sister as she continued to fuck him, "I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Me too!" Jo announced, "Wait for me! Let's cum together! I'm really close!' She moaned out as she bounced on his cock, getting faster by the second.

"I can't hold it!" Jack said, his sister's cunt seemed to be getting tighter as she road him, if that were possible, and he felt his balls tighten, "HERE IT COMES!" He shouted as his eyes roled back into his skull and he unleashed an epic load of semen deep into his sister's cunt.

"I'M CUMMING TOOOOOO!" Jo shouted as her pussy juices seemed to explode around Jack's cock, she was squirting so much it splashed off Jack's chest and hit him in the face, "I'VE NEVER CUM LIKE THIS BEFORE! I LOVE IT!" Jo shouted at the top of her lungs, then, before she could stop herself also shouted, "I LOVE YOU!"

Jack was cumming so hard, filling up his sister's pussy with his incestuous seed, that her yelling this didn't register in his brain at that moment. He just continued to shout in guttural moans as his pleasure overtook him and he came inside her cunt for what felt like an entire hour (but really it was only about 30 seconds).

Jo collapsed on her brother's body, "Fuck!" She said, then started laughing like a maniac, "HAHAHA! Jesus Christ, I was so mad at you, and I still kinda am, but I see what you mean." She kissed him, "You do stuff like that with Mom, how can she resist." She kissed him again, they were making out on her bed. And Sara knew that she really was falling in love with her brother right then, "Um," She said breaking the kiss, realizing that she shouted just that in the middle of her orgasm, "I know I yelled, um, that. But that's not, um," She felt so awkward.

The "I love you" caught up with Jack's brain just then. "Um, yeah," he said, not sure what he was feeling for his sister, just knowing he really, really liked fucking her, "It was just a heat of the moment sort of thing..." He said not looking at Jo just then.

Jo suddenly felt very suspicious of Jack right then, "Do you love Mom?" Jo added a second later, "And you know what I mean, are you in love with her?"

Jack bit his lip, remembering last night, "I think so." He said, "Though we haven't talked about any of that." He admitted.

"Too busy fucking." Jo said as she got up from her bed, pushing herself off her brother, and put her skirt back on. She was angry again, "I know you think I'm just being a selfish bitch, but I really don't want to share you. Especially not with Mom." She threw Jack's pants to him, "I think you should just get out. I don't want to even look at you right now."

Jack put on his pants and went back to his room, feeling more depressed than he felt he should feel considering he just fucked his sexy sister. But he also felt that he had definitely said the wrong thing when he admitted his feelings for their mother and he cursed Naomi's name for giving him that obviously horrible advice. He felt whatever happened next in that house, it wouldn't be good.

He also realized he as still very tired. He removed his clothes and got under the covers like he wanted to before his sister came in. He was asleep almost instantly.

7

After her shower, Sara spent a long time thinking in her room. She felt more ashamed and guilty as the seconds ticked past.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She asked herself as she lay on her bed. She then almost immediately got off the bed and took her sheets and blankets off since everything was wet from a mix of Sara and Jack's sweat and a mix of their sexual fluids. She carried it downstairs to the basement to put it in the laundry, completely ignoring Rita in the kitchen as she quickly walked through.

"Something smells like sex," Rita commented as Sara rushed past. Rita shrugged it off figuring it was just her imagination.

In the basement, Sara thought as she did her laundry, It's wrong! It's all wrong! I'm a horrible mother! No mother would ever have sex with her son! Would they? No, of course not... God, I've been behaving like a total slut... but it's like I can't stop thinking about Jack. And after fucking him like that... I don't know. I've never felt like that in my life. I've only been with Jack's father before now, and Jack totally blows him out of the water in the lovemaking category! Jesus, he's so talented! I can't believe how many times I came last night, I don't even know how many... I'm horny again just thinking about it...

Sara's pussy twitched, which was actually kinda painful, Fuck... my cunt is so sore. I've never been fucked so hard I couldn't walk straight in the morning.... She felt her cunt dripping fluid down her leg, she was getting more and more turned on by the second as she considered the situation with her son. "This is getting ridiculous," Sara said out loud realizing that she couldn't even berate herself for losing all control and fucking Jack without feeling like she was losing all control and severely wanting to fuck Jack.

Sara bit her lip, she decided to talk to her sister about it.

In the kitchen, Sara asked if Rita could come to her room. A minute later, Sara put sheets on her bed as Rita walked in, "What's this about?" She asked as she entered the room.

Sara knew she couldn't tell Rita that she and Jack fucked, but she decided to tell her something else he'd done that wasn't quite as bad, "Last night...Jack fingered me." Sara admitted.

Rita gasped, though she wasn't really that surprised and it was mostly for show, "How could he?!"

Sara sighed, "It was mostly my fault, I more or less forced him to do it." That wasn't true when he actually did finger her, but Sara knew it was definitely true when she took her son's gigantic cock inside her throbbing pussy for the first time yesterday.

Rtia was getting turned on thinking about Sara "forcing" Jack to finger blast her but she had to pretend to be the concerned sister right then, "What are you going to do about it? Do you think we should kick Jack out of the house?" She mentioned that as Rita thoguht of worst case decisions that Sara could easily make. Rita was already coming up with ways to argue her sister down if Sara decided as much.

"No, I don't think that would do anyone any good," Sara said, "And it was my fault more than his, that just wouldn't be right." She sighed, "I think, I'm going to have to use your advice."

Rita cocked an eyebrow, depending on which advice Sara was talking about, this could work out for the better or worse, "Um, what would that be exactly?" She asked pensively.

"To let Jo dance for him," Sara admitted, downtrodden, "But only while we're watching, like you said before. I don't think I can trust anyone to be alone with him, that's the other thing." Especially not me, Sara thought guiltily. She sighed again, "I think we should discuss this with everyone at dinner."

Rita nodded, "I think that's a very mature decision." She said like a trustworthy older sister would, but inwardly she was already scheming how to direct this scenario in the way she wanted...

8

When Jack woke up again, late in the evening, he was actually feeling pretty damn good. He still felt there was probably just a bunch of shit about to hit a bunch of fans in his future, but he figured that, at least, he got to fuck his mother, sister, and teacher, the three most important and hottest women in his life. And there was something to be said about that.

Still, he was worried. Jack decided to text Naomi.

___

Jack: Um, so, you're advice seems incredibly helpful...

Naomi: Why's that?

Jack: I fucked Jo...

Naomi: Jeez, the women in your life are just throwing themselves at you, huh?

***

Namoi pontificated this by adding a picture of her naked except for a stethoscope around her neck. She was also holding a clipboard and stood like she was being professional except she was winking and licking her lips in a sexy way. Jack felt his cock twitch to life again as he stared at the good doctor's amazing tits and beautiful pussy.

___

Jack: You are amazingly hot!

Naomi: Thank you, I try ;) So what you gonna do now that you've fucked both your mother and sister?

Jack: I don't know. Jo's just pissed now after I told her I fucked Mom. Mom doesn't want us to ever do that again. I feel like I probably fucked it up with both of them...

Naomi: Yeah, by fucking them, lol

Jack: Well, what should I do?

Naomi: Have a threeway!

Jack: ...I've never done that before.

Naomi: There's a first time for everything.

Jack: Okay...how?

***

Jack, once again, didn't think it was possible. He also was a lot more nervous than he'd ever been when Naomi's next message came in. Jack didn't want to fuck things up further between him, his mother, and his sister, but, at the same time, a threesome sounded pretty hot.

___

Naomi: Well, they both want you, they both had sex with you. I mean, seems like it should be just easy enough to get them in a room alone together with you...

Jack: That's it, just put them in a room together?

Naomi: Well, nothing is that simple. But I think that if your Mom knows about Jo, and Jo knows about your Mom, and their both jealous of each other, well, sometimes these things have a way of working out. Just get them together at a point where you won't get caught and insist they talk about their feelings. Then, don't do anything for a while, but don't let either of them leave until things are 'settled'

Jack: That sounds like you're just hoping things work out. I don't see why that would work.

Naomi: Maybe it won't but I think it would probably be a step in the right direction.

***

Jack thought this was the worst idea Naomi had so far, forcing his mother and sister to talk about something so taboo with each other and while he was in the room. Still, Naomi's advice had been nothing but helpful so far.

Jack decided to think about it. Maybe he could think of a way to get them together before dinner.

9

Jack was too nervous to leave his room again until dinner. But once he was there, things started to get interesting...

"So," Rita started as soon as Jack sit down to dinner with the rest of his family, "Sara and I were talking and we decided that Jo can pose for Jack while he masturbates." She said this as if she were talking about the weather, "We're all going to be there, except Clara, to make sure nothing happens outside of that."

"AW!" Clara complained, "I want to be there!"

This surprised Rita, she hadn't thought that Clara would want any part of it, "Um, I don't know," She said a moment later. Rita knew she at least didn't want her daughter to be there, "I think it's probably better if you go to your room."

But Sara put in, "I mean, if she wants to be there, I don't think we should force her away." Sara really just didn't want to be put in this embarrassing situation with her daughter and figured it was only fair that Rita be in the same embarrassing situation with her daughter too, "Besides, it's like you said," Sara added, "We shouldn't be doing anything behind closed doors."

Jo had been stewing in her thoughts for a moment, she was still quite angry at her Mom and Jack, "What if I don't want to." She stated, extremely cross, "I don't know why you're volunteering me for this."

Jack was pretending to eat his roast chicken and not listen. He wasn't sure what to do in this situation anyway, so his best defense, he figured, was going into "nonchalant mode" and act like what they were talking about didn't concern him at all.

Sara blushed and looked away, "I just though...um..." She said realizing she just assumed Jo would be on board.

"Well," Rita put in then, "If Jo doesn't want to I offer my services." She gave Jack a cheeky grin at that but then felt a little down when he didn't react at all.

"Um, well, I suppose somebody will have to do it." Sara said, "Otherwise things will never return to normal around here." Sara had convinced herself this was the only way to bring the house back to normalcy, especially after she fucked her own son, but what she wasn't considering was just how abnormal what she was asking of her family.

"When should we start?" Clara asked excitedly. Which made Rita give her a suspicious glance.

"After dinner," Sara announced.

10

Jack sat on the couch and everyone else stood on the sides and watched as Aunt Rita stood in front of him. She smiled, though blushed a little when she saw her daughter watching just as interested in what was about to happen as everyone else.

"You should probably get naked," Sara told her son.

"Um, I mean," Jack mumbled, feeling really put on the spot right then, "Do we all have to be here?"

"You know why we do," Sara said, "and if we don't do this and keep your sex drive in check, it will rip our family apart. So please, Jack, take your clothes off."

Jack looked pleadingly at the others but they all seemed to be in silent agreement that Jack should be naked in front of the four women in his family right then.

12