The Monster Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack groaned and begrudgingly took off his shirt and pants and sat back on the couch, visibly upset. However, he noticed right away that all four women were staring at his flaccid penis and unconscously licking their lips. Except Clara, she was fully conscious of it. Jack's cock began to rise until it was fully hard. He was feeling extra strange about all this but as blood went from his brain to his dick, he started looking at each woman to admire their attractive, clothed bodies, and started wondering if things could escalate, but also not sure what'd he'd do if they did.

Rita put on music and started to dance provocatively. It had a very rhythmic beat so that she could turn around and start shaking her ass like a stripper.

Jack stared at his aunt's ass and wondered if there was a way to be nonchalant at that moment. He decided to give it a try. Instead of looking at his sexy aunt as she spun around and started shaking her tits for him in her v-cut t-shirt, he looked at his mom.

Sara noticed this and gulped, "Um, what are you looking at me for?" She asked, "Rita's the one dancing..."

"You're just so sexy Mom," Jack said as he slowly started jerking his cock while staring at her amazing tits, Sara's sweater was stretched out to its fullest.

"Um, thank you son," Sara said, blushing at her son's compliment, "But I'm not the one you should be looking at."

Jo was incredibly jealous that Jack was staring at their mother and not her, or Aunt Rita for that matter, but Jo suddenly jumped forward shouting, "Actually, I want to dance too now!" She quickly pulled her skirt off over her head, she still didn't have a bra on so she grabbed her tits and started licking her nipple while staring at her brother. While she did this she shook her hips as she had seen her aunt doing.

"Oh cool!" Clara shouted excitedly as she joined in the dancing, she didn't remove her clothes yet but she swayed her hips rhythmically while moving her hands across her belly from her crotch to her tits.

"Um, not so many!" Sara shouted from the sidelines as she watched her son masturbate to the three sexy women. They ignored her and she thought about getting louder but her pussy quivered. She remembered her multi-orgasmic night with her son, and the next thing she knew she was moving towards Jack. Staring at Jack in his eyes. Sara felt her passion rising as she approached him, her hands lightly rubbing the sides of her hips and even that much was making her hornier than she even knew possible.

Sara was completely overcome by cocklust as she slowly came up to her son. She moved his hands out of the way and replaced them with her own as she began jerking him. She was in a complete trance as she watched her son's precum leaking out all over her hands like a leaky faucet.

"What the fuck are you doing, Mom?!" Jo shouted, dropping her tits and standing there mostly naked but also shocked at her Mom.

Sara scowled at her, "Someone has to keep Jack's sexual urges in check!" She then turned and started sucking her son's cock all the way down her throat. She didn't care that anyone was watching, she didn't care...

Sara shook herself. She had been having a very vivid fantasy as she watched her sister, niece, and daughter dancing for her son. Holy hell, she thought, that was so real. I almost thought I was actually giving my son a blowjob in front of our family... Ugh, that thought is still making me insanely horny! I need to get out of here before I actually do something completely insane like that!

Sara stared at Jack jerking his humongous cock for a moment more before running out of the room without saying a word. Moments after that Jack came all over his chest and his aunt gave him a box of tissues to clean up. It was only then that Rita noticed Sara wasn't in the room.

"That was fun," Clara said, smiling at the others.

Rita glared at her daughter, "I still don't think you should be here for this..." She said, "But I suppose Jack got where he was supposed to." Rita never really thought of Clara as a sexual being, even though she knew she had a few boyfriends and dated often, she still just saw her as her sweet innocent daughter. This incident was starting to make Rita see her in a completely different way though.

"But I want to be," Clara said with a shrug, "And dancing for Jack was fun, not to mention watching his huge cock shoot off! Wow!"

Rita blushed at that and decided she'd talk to Clara more later and maybe try to convince her to NOT be involved the next time.

Still, she also thought, Sara's allowing this now, we're going to have to push her even further...

11

Jack's idea to get Jo and his Mom alone with him was really stupid but he decided to go ahead and try it anyway. As Naomi said, "all you can do is try."

He knocked on Jo's door and she answered it, "What do you want?" She said, not sure if she was angry at her brother or not just then.

"I'm going to go sleep in mom's bed now like she wanted," Jack explained.

Jo glared at him, deciding she was angry with Jack at that moment, "Good. Go." She went to shut the door but Jack held it open.

"I think you should come too."

Jo was very surprised by that, "What?!" She said a little loudly because they were talking in the hallway where sound carried. So she then whispered harshly, "I'm not having a threesome with you and Mom."

Jack tried to remain emotionless so Jo didn't know that really was basically his plan, even if he was extremely nervous about it and thought it was impossible, but he had an excuse prepared, "That's not what I'm asking," he said, pretending he was angry that she thought he had even considered it, "I just think that if all three of us slept in the same bed, we'd have nothing to be jealous of each other about."

Jo scowled but then said, "Fine, whatever you want. You always get what you want."

"Oh really, because I want you." Jack joked and leaned in to kiss her but Jo pushed him away. But she was in a more playful mood now.

"Well, you can't because we're sleeping with Mom now," Jo said to her brother with a laugh. She felt a bit better after him telling her he wanted her, even if it was mostly a joke.

Jack smiled at her and led the way to their mother's room. He knocked on the door. Sara answered in a moment, "Oh, um, what are you two doing here?" she asked when she saw it was her son and daughter.

"I thought we'd all sleep together," Jack said, "That way we don't have to be suspicious of each other."

Sara had been planning on telling Jack that he could sleep in his own bed since she couldn't trust herself enough with him, but decided this was probably better since there was no way she'd do something with her son while her daughter was in the room. 'Um, actually, that's a terrific idea," she told them and let them in the room. She locked the door behind her so Rita couldn't pry.

As soon as Jo saw her mom she became mad again, "So I guess this is our sleeping arrangement now because this is how little you trust anyone." Jo spat, especially angry that Sara has been acting like the "stern mom" when it was really to get Jo out of the way so she could fuck Jack behind her back.

"You've done nothing but betray my trust since the first time I caught you in a compromising position with your brother," Sara said back to her only daughter, her own anger boiling up, "I'm only doing what I have to do in order to keep our family from falling apart!"

Jo was speechless then, not because of something her mom said, but behind Sara was Jack, and he had just removed his clothes and climbed on the bed. He sat naked against the headboard and played a game on his phone, disinterested.

Jack had decided to go into "nonchalant mode" as he kept thinking of it. He tried to think as Dr. Naomi would as well, this is their problem. Nothing to do with me. And then did his very best to believe it.

Sara noticed her daughter wasn't paying attention to her, even though Jo was the one who started the argument. She followed her gaze and was surprised that Jack was naked on the bed unconcerned about his nudity. So surprised she asked, "Jack, what the hell are you doing?" Before she could think about it.

Jack shrugged and didn't look away from his phone, "Playing games."

"But why are you naked?" Sara added.

"I sleep naked," Jack said, unconcerned. "Besides, I was just naked in front of everyone in the living room."

Sara wasn't sure what to say to that and glanced at her daughter to gauge her reaction. Jo looked back at her mother expressionless.

"Are you expecting us to sleep naked with you?" Sara asked, wondering if Jack was trying to lead her and Jo into something Sara was pretty sure she didn't want.

Jack shrugged again, "Do whatever you want." Still looking at his phone as if what was on the screen was the only important thing to him.

Jo saw this as an opportunity and removed her clothes and got into bed naked next to her brother before Sara could say anything about it.

Sara scoffed at her son and daughter but removed her robe and she was nude with her children. "Let's just go to sleep." She said as she climbed under the covers. She noticed her son's growing erection but insisted, "Both of you get under the blanket, and don't even think about touching each other." Sara thought about insisting that she sleep in the middle, but didn't say anything knowing that would only make Jo angrier with her. Maybe I can trust them now that we're all together, she thought.

Jack and Jo both got under the covers, carefully so they didn't rub up against one another. And Sara turned the light off. Jack thought maybe he should try something. Reach out and grab both of their tits at the same time or something, but both his mother and sister turned away from him on their sides, creating very large spaces between Jack and the other women and Jack decided to just go to sleep.

12