The Monster Pt. 25

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
3.2k words
4.72
61.8k
116

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monster Part 25

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Sunday, October 2 (cont.)

4

While Jack and his mother were having a lot of noisy sex in the living room, Rita came up to her niece's bedroom. Mostly to get away from her daughter, but she was also concerned with Jo. After all, it's not every day you watch your mother and brother having animalistic sex right in front of you.

Jo was crying into her pillow and when she heard a knock on the door she shouted, "GO AWAY!" At the sound.

"It's me," Rita said. And a moment later, Jo let her into her room.

"At least someone cares about me," Jo said sadly as she dried her eyes.

"Of course I care, I'm sure Jack and Sara care too even if they're distracted right now," Rita said, putting a hand on her niece's leg comfortingly.

Jo scowled, but more for another reason, "I can still hear them." The moans of her mother and brother seemed to echo throughout the house. If they could hear a bit better they might have noticed that Clara's voice had joined the other two in their sexual moaning.

Rita could hear the sounds too of course, it was turning her on more and more by the second, wow, my sister is fucking her son... she thought, then realized that though this was really making her horny, it might be having a different effect on her niece, "Are you, um," Rita started while also thinking, Dammit Jo, I'm a nurse, not a psychologist, "Are you okay?" She finished not sure how else to ask what she was thinking.

"No!" Jo said, her anger rising so hard and fast she didn't hold back anything as she got into it, "Why would I be okay? Here I've been practically throwing myself at Jack and Mom shows even the slightest interest and he fucks her like crazy! What the fuck?!" She stood from the bed to look at herself in the mirror, "I mean, I know I'm hot!" Then she groaned in frustration as she sat back on the bed, "But I know Mom is hotter. Is that what it is?! My tits aren't big enough? Or my ass isn't sexy enough? Or maybe I'm not old enough and Jack only wants MILFs or something? Ugh!"

Jo said and did that so fast that Rita couldn't get a word in edgewise until the very end. "So," She started as she considered what her niece told her, "You're not like traumatized or anything? You just want to fuck your brother?"

Jo hadn't even considered anything like that, "Um, no, I'm not, um, mentally disturbed. I mean, I don't think so anyway." She said in a normal tone as she thought about it, "I'm not just trying to fuck him either." She blushed and looked away, "I guess I just told you everything anyway, and you knew already from Mom we were sneaking around," she sighed, "I just wanted him. I want him fully. I want him to be mine and mine his." Jo said, her eyes glossing over in a daydream. One that was broken as Jack growled loudly as he came on his mother's back downstairs.

Jo's anger came back all at once, "Actually, fuck him! I don't want anything to do with either of them!"

Rita ignored that last part, "It sounds like you have more than just a crush on your brother." She pointed out, "It sounds to me like you are falling in love with him."

Jo frowned, "I don't want to talk about this anymore." She crossed her arms but looked back into her aunt's eyes, she continued talking about it anyway, despite what she just said, "I guess I was holding back because I know it's wrong. We're brother and sister, it's all fucked up, and I'm fucked up for feeling this way." Jo felt her tears coming back but she didn't cry, "But now he just fucks Mom in an instant like he doesn't care at all about me or how I feel." She sighed again, "And truthfully, I think I'd have felt better if he had fucked anybody else. Why did it have to be Mom?"

Rtia was so horny listening to her niece. It was mostly from just picturing Jo and Jack together, and then picturing that Rita and Sara joined them... She knew she was supposed to be a supportive aunt, but she was too horny. She decided instead to take the opposite approach, "Why are you so envious of Sara? Why would it have been better if it were me instead?"

Jo considered it, she pictured Rita fucking Jack in front of her as Jack had just done to their mother, "I don't know, it's different, thinking about it. I guess with you, you're more like a friend who's also, like, my cool aunt, I mean, I'd still be jealous but maybe not as bad. I guess with Mom, it's more like she just controls everything she wants to and then take everything she wants to. It's like with church. No one else ever wanted to go to church, but as soon as dad died it's like if we didn't go to church Mom would freak out. I mean, she's so controlling, and I'm just supposed to, what? Just accept that she's taking my brother right out from under me?"

"What if your brother was the controlling one?" Rita asked, too horny to sound casual or even innocent about it.

"What do you mean?"

"What if your brother was the one controlling your mother?" Rita said, thinking out loud, "What if he controlled you too?"

Jo knew a little about that, "You mean, like, BDSM or something?" She asked skeptically.

"Yeah, kinda," Rita said, "or, I mean, yes, but not necessarily all the acronyms. As you probably know it stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masichism. I'm mostly talking about dominance and submission. Would you submit to your brother if he wanted you to?" Rita was just too fucking horny to really care that Jo might flip out at the question.

Jo clicked her tongue as she considered it, then remembered her brother fucking her mother and got angry again, "No, fuck him." She said.

"Ugh, Jo, you really need to-" Rita stopped because they heard a commotion outside the room as Sara ran to the bathroom to shower, "That's most likely my sister, I should probably go and talk to her."

"Great, you're choosing her over me too." Jo said, back to feeling down again.

"Come talk to her with me then." Rita told her.

"What? How can I after-"

Rita interrupted Jo, "I think you could probably at least get ungrounded," she suggested, "I mean, I'm sure your mom is feeling incredibly guilty, you know? Probably in more of a forgiving mood."

Jo considered this, she did want to stop being grounded, but she also didn't want to face her mother ever again. Still, she took a deep breath, and said, "Fine, I guess I can't avoid her forever, no matter how much I want to."

5

When Rita and Jo went in the bathroom, Jack and Clara were already in there. Sara was in the shower and everyone was naked but Jo and Rita.

"What? Didn't fuck Mom enough?" Jo spat at her brother, softly so Sara couldn't hear over the shower though. But Jo was obviously incredibly pissed off.

Jack looked back at his sister, grabbed her, and kissed her passionately. Jo kissed back but pushed him away, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She whispered harshly, "You think I would want to do anything with you again?"

"Is somebody out there?" Sara asked, she had been facing away, the shower curtain closed, and had been so lost in her guilt-ridden thoughts, hadn't heard anyone come in.

"Yes," Rita answered her sister, "We're all in here actually."

"Well, get out, I don't want to talk to any of you." Sara said, sounding more embarrassed than anything else.

But Jack took the initiative, "Actually, I do." He said and crossed the room to get in the shower with his Mom, but on the far end of the jacuzzi tub so they were about five feet apart, "I want to talk to everyone."

"And you want to do it in the shower?" Sara asked her son while also noticing, with horny chagrin, that he still had an erection.

"It doesn't matter where," Jack explained as he sat on his side of the tub, "but we're all here. So, I'm calling a family meeting."

"And, what?" Jo said, getting angry again that Jack and her mother were now in the shower together, "We're all supposed to get in the tub together?"

"Everyone has seen me naked at this point," Jack said getting mad at his sister this time, "I don't care about your fucking modesty, Jo."

"Oh, I like the new confident Jack." Clara whispered to her Mom as she got in the tub too.

Rtia looked at Jo who was already removing her clothes and looking a bit less angry after Jack got mad at her. That's weird... Rita thought but shrugged it off as she removed her clothes too. And soon all four women were naked in the tub with Jack.

Jack's cock throbbed as he admited his families tits and pussies, but he just let it stand in the air. He was feeling strange... like he could take on the world or something similar. Maybe being in his first threesome with his mother and cousin had something to with it, but Jack wasn't sure.

All he knew was one thing, "I'm tired," he said, "of being a loser."

"You aren't a loser!" Sara replied immediately.

Jo stabbed daggers into her mother with her eyes but then agreed, "She's right, you aren't."

"No, I am," Jack said, "Or I was at least before, um, before all this. I mean, I didn't have friends, none of you seemed to care whether I was alive or dead, I just hid in my room playing games all day and didn't care about anything. But now..." He trailed off, looking at each woman in the eyes in turn before continuing, "Well, I kinda feel like I can do anything. And I think that includes finding a way to work this out."

"I don't see how," Jo put, angrily crossing her arms. She looked to her mom who was sitting next to her. Sara looked away, deeply ashamed.

Jack decided to just get into it, "Aunt Rita was the one who told me about harems." He started, Rita gasped but the only one who seemed to recognize the word was Clara who was giving her an odd look and Rita wasn't sure what to think of it.

"What's a harem?" Sara asked. She felt she'd heard the term somewhere before, like in a historical documentary or something, but it didn't ring any bells.

"A harem is a group of women who pledge themselves to one man," Rita explained to her sister, even though she was embarrassed, she figured she was already being thrown under the bus so whatever.

"Oh..." Sara said as she thought about that, "Wait, are you saying that we..." She asked of her son, not sure how to finish her sentence.

"You would all be like my girlfriend," Jack finished for her, "All of you I mean, no lies between us, no more jealousy, we all live together and we all love each other, and who cares what the rest of the world might think."

"I'm down!" Clara said immediately.

"What?!" Rita said loudly to her daughter.

But before Clara could respond, Jo got angry, "OH! So you really are just trying to fuck everyone!? You don't care about me at all!" And Jo got up to leave the tub.

Jack moved then, sliding across the wet tub floor to grab Jo's arm, and then pulled her into his embrace. She struggled, too angry to care but Jack held her firmly, "Jo, I'm sorry." He said to her.

"You aren't," Jo said, getting ready to punch him.

"Oh, fuck you." Jack said, tired of his sister's possessiveness. He put a hand on her ass, but the other hand was still holding her about the waist, so he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

Jo immediately started to moan, but tried in vain to push him away, "Please...oohh... why...ugh... Why are you so fucking good at that? Mmm," Jo moaned as she practically melted in her brother's arms. She collapsed on top of him, straddling him. She was no longer struggling so Jack moved his other hand to her pussy and started lightly diddling her clit.

"He's a natural at sex," Sara moaned softly as she watched her children making out and playing with each other's bodies. She was still conflicted, even though she fucked her son, twice now, she still didn't like the idea of her son and daughter fooling around. But as she watched, the tub starting to smell like the pussy juice of four women, even with the water washing some of the scent away, Sara was becoming too turned on to care again at that moment.

Clara watched her cousins making out for a moment but then turned to look at her Mom again. Rtia was just as spellbound as Sara was watching the siblings getting busy right in front of her. Clara knew it was time to make a move. She thought about asking, or saying something to get her attention, but Clara decided it was just time to attack.

She moved in and kissed her mom. Rita was surprised, absolutely shocked actually, but she was too horny after everything that had happened that morning to stop it. She felt her daughter's tongue enter her mouth and Rita's started sucking on it like Clara's saliva was water from the fountain of youth.

Clara grabbed her mother's breasts and was gleefully surprised when Rta grabbed her ass and pulled her into her.

When Sara saw that her sister and niece were now kissing as well, she wanted to so something to get involved as well. She saw her son's cock was still unattended and thought about sucking it, and the thought made her so horny she almost lost all control again like she had in the living room, but she held back. It was only one thought that kept her from doing what she wanted, that she didn't want her daughter to be even more mad at her.

That gave Sara a thought. She remembered how good Clara's pussy tasted in the living room, and she knew was going to regret this later, but at that moment she was too horny to care about anything else.

Sara got down on her back so she could put her head between her daughter's legs. She moved Jack's hands away and dove right in with her lips and tongue. Jo started moaning in ecstasy as Sara sucked her daughter's clit into her mouth.

Jack looked down when his mother moved his hand and watched in horny fascination as his mother started licking his sister's cunt. That inspired him, "Time for that blowjob..." He joked and Jo moaned as her mother licked her clit. Jack moved up along the tub's floor until his cock was in lined with his sister's mouth. Jo didn't need any coaxing, as soon as she could she sucked about a quarter of his dick until it hit the back of her throat. Jo didn't gag but she also never deepthroated before so she just started sucking like a very expensive French whore to the amount of cock she could get in her mouth.

When Jack moved up he noticed her was in a perfect position to grab Clara by the waist and pull her over him until she was sitting on his face. He started sucking her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Clara stopped kissing her mom long enough to glance behind her and saw what the others were doing, "Mom, let me eat your pussy!" She said excitedly, "Then we'll be in an oral sex train!"

Rita was already sliding up, before her daughter dove into her cunt, Clara said, "If you can get to Aunt Sara's pussy, then we'd be in an oral sex circle!" And then Clara stuck her tonge further into Rtia's vagina than she knew Clara could even stick her tongue out of her mouth.

Rtia moaned, her daughter was very good at eating pussy. She could tell she'd either never done it before or done it very little though, but Clara's passion for pussy pleasing for it made up for her inexperience.

Rita glanced up at Sara and wondered if she could reach her in the tub with so many bodies in between them, but then wasn't sure if Sara would even let her eat her pussy, even though she was tongue deep in her daughter, Rita still felt fucking her sister might have given Sara an aneurysm at that point.

But soon, Rita started cumming into Clara's mouth, and this set off a domino effect of orgasms. As Rita came into Clara's mouth, this set off Clara cumming into Jack's mouth, which caused him to start filling Jo's mouth with his sperm, which was all it took to cause Jo to cum all over her mother's face, which was all Sara needed to have an incredibly powerful orgasm on her fingers. Sara was so horny while licking her daughter's delicious snatch, she hadn't realized she had even started touching herself.

Loud moans echoed throughout the house as the five family members had a terrific mutual orgasm in the family tub.

Once they were coming down, Rita, Sara, and Jo were all equally embarrassed, "Um," Sara stammered, "I guess I'll go make breakfast. There's no more church, by the way. I forget if I mentioned that..." She got up, put on a robe and left to go downstairs and make food for the family.

Rita and Jo also escaped back to their rooms to dress. That left Jack and Clara in the tub.

Clara came down to her cousin's level and lightly kissed him on the lips, "You are amazing at eating pussy, Jack." She said softly and kissed him more passionately this time. After about a minute she broke the kiss to ask, "Do you really want your whole family in your harem?"

Jack nodded, "I do. I think after everything that's happened, I've never wanted anything more."

"Cool!' Clara said, incredibly excited, "Then, I want you to fuck me now." She explained, then added, "Boyfriend." With a sexy giggle.

Jack nodded again and rolled on top of her, he lined his cock up with Clara's tight pussy. It sunk all the way in with no resistance at all...