The Monster Pt. 26

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
3.4k words
4.75
57.6k
115

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Sunday, October 2 (cont.)

6

Moans echoed down the halls as Jack fucked his cousin in the bathroom.

Jo heard them in her room as she was looking for an outfit to change into and rolled her eyes at the sound, "Dammit Clara, you are such a slut." She said. But Jo was smiling, not even sure why. Maybe it was that she had just swallowed a bellyful of her brother's cum while simultaneously cumming into her mother's mouth. Whatever it was, once Jo was back in her room, she started feeling incredibly elated.

Rita heard the sounds from her own room where she had come in and collapsed on her back on the bed. She was not feeling good like her niece. In fact, she was kind of going nuts, What the fuck? My own daughter just ate my pussy? And now she's fucking her cousin in the bathroom? I mean, I was going to fuck him later, for sure, but Clara? I had no idea you liked sex as much as I do...And you ate my pussy so good. I mean, she could use some pointers. She's not a natural like Jack. But, Jesus, I came so hard... in my daughter's mouth! Ah!

Rita was feeling much like Sara was yesterday after fucking her son for the first time, both incredibly guilty but also incredibly horny just thinking about it. Her horniness was increasing as she heard her daughter moaning out, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK MY HORNY PUSSY! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" And it continued much like that as Clara and Jack's fucking continued in the bathroom.

Sara wasn't sure what was happening to herself emotionally or physically either for that matter. Because she was downstairs making breakfast for everyone, she couldn't hear the loud lovemaking from the bathroom quite as well as the people upstairs, but it was still impossible for her to ignore. Still, Sara's mind was a blur of thoughts as she tried to consider everything before her brain grew to horny once again and she just kept losing all control.

I fucked both my children now! Who have I become? Why can't I stop doing all these sexual things with my children!? And my niece? God dammit... the only person I haven't fucked in this house is my sister, and truthfully, I'm so horny right now, if she came down and wanted to... God, What the hell am I thinking? FUCK FUCK FUCK! Just like Clara is screaming upstairs, but I'm mentally screaming it in just how fucked up my life has become!

Sara smelled something burning and saw that she burned the eggs. She sighed and washed them down the sink. She cleaned the pan to make more, but dropped the pan in the sink and shut the water off. Sara's horniness was getting the better of her again. She walked back up the stairs...

7

Jack fucked his cousin like there was no tomorrow. He thrust his long, thick cock in and out of Clara's throbbing pussy as she writhed on the tub of the floor beneath him as she came for the second time, "FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER MY COUSIN'S COCK! FOR THE SECOND TIME! I'M WORKING ON MY THIRD NOW!" Clara shouted as they roughly fucked in the tub.

Clara was yelling those things in the hope that it would get a rise out of everyone else in the house, also getting fucked by Jack's humongous dick might have been one of the most pleasurable things she'd ever experienced and it was hard not to moan and yell as he continued to fuck her tight cunt.

But Jack started to slow down as his mother walked into the room. He didn't stop fucking his cousin, but he did stop fucking her like he was an unstoppable freight train for a moment. "What?!" He asked Sara, annoyed she was interrupting them.

Sara stared back at her son and niece like a horny slut, her pussy pulsing in time with their fucking. Sara had to pinch her thigh to break out of it, and say, "It's just that, well, you're making a lot of noise..." She mentioned.

"So?" Jack said, not caring at all as he started fucking Clara more anomalistically again, and Clara began moaning even louder than she was before. "Clara's agreed to be my girlfriend, something you haven't done yet, Mom. When she wants to cum, I'll give her what she wants."

"OOOOHHHH!" Clara shouted as she began cumming a third time since their fuck session started, "AUNT SARA! MY NEW BOYFRIEND MAKES ME FEEL SO FUCKING GGOOOOOOODDDDD!"

Sara had to pinch herself again because she was just standing there drooling as she watched her son fucking his cousin. About a hundred thoughts came into her mind very quickly as she broke out of her horny daze, What? Jack is completely different now! I mean...okay, I guess he did say he felt like a loser before but then his whole family started throwing themselves at him, and now it's like... it's like he's becoming some kind of sexual deviant. But he's so good at sex, I mean, just watching him fuck his cousin I can tell Clara is in the heights of pleasure, and just thinking about how he fucked me in the living room! In front of everyone! FUCK! What is wrong with me? But what's wrong with my son? What should I do!? Should I... NO! But I just...

In a dreamlike state, Sara walked up to the side of the tub, her eyes glued to where her son's cock was thrusting into Clara's pussy. The sight was seriously turning Sara on even more than she was before. She walked up to the side of the tub, put a hand on her son's back, and started moving it up and down in a comforting way. But really she just liked the feel of his sexy back, especially while he was fucking his cousin.

Sara noticed something else, "The shower is getting cold. Why don't we come to my room?"

Jack all but stopped fucking Clara, though his cock was still deep inside of her cunt, "We can fuck in your room?" He asked.

Sara bit her lip, "The sound doesn't travel as it does here." She said. Though really Sara just didn't want to fuck her son in the bathroom and have her moans traveling throughout the house.

Jack cocked an eye at his mom but he took his cock out of Clara's pussy and they both got out of the tub and walked up to Sara.

"Let's go, Mom," Jack told her and Sara took his hand. The three of them walked out into the hall.

8

They were immediately greeted by Rita and Jo. Rita looked nervously at her nude daughter, while Jo glared angrily at her mom.

"You're taking Jack into your room to fuck him again aren't you?" Jo asked her mother.

"How did-" Sara started but then rolled her eyes at herself, "Fucking bathroom walls are paper thin."

Jo was about to yell something but Jack stepped between them, his hard cock poking into Jo's belly, precum leaking onto her shirt, "Lead the way, Jo." He told her sternly.

Jo shut her mouth and her pussy pulsed with need. She wasn't sure what it was about her brother being strict with her, maybe because no one had ever been demanding of Jo in any way, but every time he was Jo not only felt compelled to obey him, she got really turned on doing so.

Jo walked down the hall to get mother's room and opened the door and walked in. The others followed her.

When they entered the room, Jo was still pissed, "What?" She said to her brother, being sure to look him straight in the eyes and not down at his massive cock, "Are you going to fuck all of us, now?" She was pissed as she asked it and getting ready to run out of the room.

"Jo, here's the thing." Jack explained as he put an arm around her waist and pulled his sister into her, "I already explained what I wanted in the bathroom. I want all of you to be mine, I want you too Jo, but if you can't accept that maybe you should leave." He kissed her then, mostly just to see if Jo would push him away. She didn't. Their tongues wrestled for a moment as Jo gave into her desire. Jack broke the kiss to add, "Do you want to be mine, Jo?"

Jo glanced at her mother. Sara looked back with an expression of pure lust, so she wasn't any help. She glanced at her aunt, Rita kept glancing at her naked daughter's body and not really looking at Jo. She looked to Clara, her cousin looked back and gave Jo a thumbs up.

"I do," Jo said finally, "I want to be yours and I want you to be mine, Jack, but I also don't want to share you."

Jack let go of her, he sat on the bed, "What about the rest of you?" He asked his family, "What do you think?"

Clara jumped on the bed next to Jack and lightly kissed his cheek, "I'm down, I'll be your girlfriend, and I want to share you with everyone!" She said excitedly. Clara thought about fucking her cousin right then and there but knew her mother might run away again then so waited.

"I don't know..." Sara said next, looking away from her son on the bed, feeling incredibly conflicted about all of this, "I mean, we're a family, how can we-"

Jack got up from the bed and turned her to look at him, and then he kissed Sara and she was making out with him immediately. He pushed his mother's robe off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. Sara put her hands on her son's dick and started to stroke it. But then Jack stopped, but only because he pushed her on the bed next to Clara.

"Wha...what?" Sara said dreamily, only then noticing that she was naked now.

"Every time I touch you any more," Jack said to his mother, "You turn into a very sexual person, Mom."

"Um, you noticed that..." Sara said, blushing profusely.

"How could I not?" Jack said back, amused, "I think you're mind can't accept that your son is the one you desire, but your body doesn't fight it." Jack said, "So, Mom, are you willing to be my girlfriend and share me with your daughter, niece, and sister."

"I still don't know..." She started to say, sighed, then Jack moved in and kissed her again as he moved to her neck and started giving his mother a hickey, Sara moaned out, "YES! I'll do anything for you, Jack!"

Jack moved back, "Cool."

Sara got embarrassed then and wouldn't look at anyone else just then. She didn't go back on what she said in her passion though.

Jack turned to his aunt, "Rita, you were the one who wanted this for me initially, do you still want to be in my harem?"

Rtia glanced at her daughter again, Clara smiled back at her in her normal overly happy way, then licked her lips and said, "I love how your pussy tastes, Mom."

Rita cringed, but didn't look away from her, "I still don't like that Clara is involved,"

"Aww!" Clara whined, jokingly.

"But I do want to be in your harem," Rita said, "Though you haven't fucked me yet, and if you're bad in that department, I'm out," Rita added, she was joking too, like her daughter.

Jack smirked and watched as Rita removed her clothes and got on the bed with her daughter and sister.

Jack turned back to Jo, "That only leaves you, Jo. What do you want?"

Jo was mad, not just at Jack but at everyone, "I told you what I wanted already, but you have to be a greedy asshole and take everything and-"

"Shut up, Jo." Jack ordered, calm and stern.

Jo shut up, and felt her nipples harden. She spoke again a moment later, "I don't have to listen to you-"

"Take your clothes off." He ordered.

Jo immediately removed her clothes but complained while she did it, "Oh, and now you're just going to force me, even though-"

"I'm not forcing you to do anything," Jack said simply, "Get on the bed."

Jo looked back at her brother with rage in her eyes, her pussy dripping liquid down her leg. She got on the bed, but stayed near the edge so her back was to everyone else, "I still don't-"

"Lay on your back," Jack ordered.

Jo did, her pussy was right at the edge of the bed. Her mother and aunt were just above her head.

"You're a very sexy woman, Jo," Rita said to her niece.

"Um, thanks, OOOOH!" Jo said as Jack's cock entered her cunt for only the second time, "You could have warned me!" She shouted at him as her brother began to fuck her, "MMMMmmmm," Jo moaned her pleasure increasing tenfold as her brother's pace quickened, "OOOOOhhhhhHHH FFUUUUCCCKKK!" She moaned loudly, Jo was already cumming on her brother's cock.

"I'm going to cum soon Jo!" Jack shouted.

"No don't!" Rita ordered then, "If you're going to have four girlfriends, you have to learn to hold your load in." She explained.

"Huh?" Jack asked, he'd never held back on his orgasm before, not consciously anyway, "How?"

"I don't know, I'm not a man." Rita quickly said back.

As Jack fucked his sister through her orgasm, he figured it out because it wasn't that hard really. He just clenched his but cheeks and that in turn helped him clench every other muscle in his pelvis. He did not cum in his sister.

"Good job," Rita said as she got on her hand and knees and presented her ass to her nephew, "Now fuck me too, I think you should give each of your girlfriends an orgasm to celebrate your new incestuous harem of yours. But don't cum before all of us do, it's the only way we'll know you're worthy to be our master."

Jo was collapsed on the bed in her post-orgasmic bliss. She watched, dreamily, as her brother began to fuck her aunt. She broke out of her daze as she got upset again, "God! You'll never be satisfied until-"

"Jo!" Jack shouted, fucking his aunt faster in his anger, which caused Rita to start moaning loudly, and then Jack had to shout louder to be heard over her, "Either you are in my harem, or you aren't! There is no in-between! So get out of the room or start eating Mom's pussy!"

Jo felt her pussy go from satisfied to needy in no time at all as her brother blew his top at her. She didn't know it yet, but she was completely dick-whipped. She would probably go to the ends of the Earth at that point to get fucked by her brother again and again.

It didn't help that Jack yelling at her to eat their mother's pussy made it sound more like an order. Jo turned to her mother and got in between her legs.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening to me," Sara said as she opened her legs as Jo slowly lowered her head towards her mother's quivering mound.

"It's okay, Mom," Jo said, "I think I want this..." Jo said this as if she was confused the words were even coming out of her mouth. But then she began to lap away at her mother's cunt.

Clara wanted to get involved too since everyone else was having fun but her. She spread her legs in front of her mother, who was still being roughly fucked doggy style by Jack. Rita stared at her daughter as drool leaked out the side of her mouth as her orgasm started building within her. Clara grabbed her mother's head and pulled it into her crotch.

Rita started lapping away, not caring at all that she was now eating out her own daughter.

"Mommy!" Clara moaned as Rita sucked her clit like a pro, "You eat pussy so good! You've obviously done this many times before! MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy!!!" Clara shouted shortly after as she came profusely all over her mother's face. Clara was positive that was the strongest orgasm of her life.

Rita started cumming on her nephew's cock while her daughter filled her mouth with her vaginal fluid. She was disappointed when Jack took his cock out of her while she was still cumming though, "Hey!" She complained but then went right back to sucking up all her daughter's pussy juices.

"I still have to give Mom an orgasm," Jack explained, "And I'm going to cum real soon, sorry."

"You have to give me one too!" Clara complained as she ground her pussy into her mother's face.

"I gave you two in the bathroom!" Jack complained, "And I need to cum really badly!"

"Oh yeah," Clara said with a giggle.

He moved Jo's head out of the way and sunk his cock in, "What?" Jo said in a daze, she had gotten a lot more into licking her mother's snatch than she thought she would have considering she'd never eaten a pussy before. But then she seemed to remember she was supposed to be jealous as she watched her brother fucking her mother, "I'm out." She said, but didn't move from the bed.

"Sit on Mom's face," Jack ordered as he continued to fuck his mom.

Jo was so horny she didn't even complain as she moved her pussy to their mother's mouth. Sara started licking away as she had in the bathtub. She loved the taste of her daughter's pussy.

This was too hot for Jack watching two mother's going down on their own daughters, "I'm going to cum!" He announced.

"Cum on all of our faces!" Clara said excitedly as she pushed her way from her mother, "Mark us all as your own!"

This was such an exciting thought that every woman quickly got on the floor in front of Jack, every girl opened her mouth and held her tits up so Jack had multiple targets to choose from.

Jack's cock began to shoot, the first shot his aunt in the face but shot across and some landed in Clara's mouth, he aimed at the other side where his mom sat and filled her mouth completely in one shot. Sara swallowed and Jack shot another sperm salvo all over her face.

He moved to Jo, and he shot a couple of times on her tits and neck. And then to Clara, who sucked his cockhead into her mouth to swallow the next rope that flew out.

Jack went around again and again, his orgasm never seeming to end. He realized this was because he held back when his aunt told him to, he wondered if he did this in the future, just how much sperm would he be able to shoot at one time. He'd have to experiment and knew his family would be the best to experiment with.

"Oh, we are covered!" Sara moaned, "My son is obviously a super stud!" She started shoveling his cum into her mouth. She was half hoping the sight of her eating his delicious sperm would cause Jack to get hard again like he had the other day. But Jack was tired. He collapsed back on her bed and was almost immediately asleep.

"I guess we all need to shower again," Clara joked and they all laughed at that.