The Monster Pt. 27

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
3.5k words
4.73
54.9k
117

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monster Part 27

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Sunday, October 2 (cont.)

9

As soon as Sara entered the shower again, she felt very distraught again, "What is wrong with me?" She asked herself.

Of course, since her sister, daughter, and niece were all in the shower with her they all heard her say this.

"Don't start this again, Sara," Rita said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, Rita," Sara retorted to her sister, "I feel like you want us all to fuck! We're family! A family can't do this with each other! I mean..." Sara trailed off as she watched Jo, her daughter, and Clara, her niece, start making out with each other behind Rita, her sister. Sara was starting to get horny again as she saw them both start pawing at each other's tits, their tongues roughly going in and out of each other's mouths in a graphic display as the cousins kissed.

Rita turned around to see what her sister was staring so lustfully at, though she could have guessed since the sound of the girls kissing and moaning was obvious.

Rita smirked as she turned back to Sara, "It seems our daughters have inherited my sex drive."

"That doesn't make sense," Sara said, rolling her eyes. But she was so horny just then that when her eyes met her sister's then she leaned into her and kissed her.

Rita was surprised, but just gave in as her sister's tongue forced its way into her mouth. Rita had never dreamed that she would ever be naked and making out with her sister, or that she would love kissing her as much as she did, but now Rita couldn't get enough.

She broke the kiss long enough to say, "It seems you have my sex drive too, sis," Rita put a hand on Sara's pussy, it was so wet she slid three fingers inside her sister's cunt without any resistance, "I always thought, if it was genetic, it somehow skipped you."

"Mmmm," Sara moaned as her sister finger-fucked her, "I never felt this way before, ugh, oh yes right there... But now, whenever I'm horny, it's like I can't stop. I can't help but give in." She put a hand on Rita's head and pushed her to her knees, though not roughly or anything, "Now eat my pussy, sister." Sara moaned, feeling so fucking hot as she told her own sibling to perform something so obscene and taboo on her.

Rita dove into her sister's cunt without any resistance. She loved the taste of pussy already and Sara's snatch was even more delicious than even her own daughter's cunt. Sara stood in the shower as Rita ate her pussy, moaning like a maniac, and watched as her daughter's cunt was eaten by her niece in a very similar position.

Needless to say, they were being very loud...

10

Jack woke up to their moaning. He had only drifted off because his orgasm was so incredibly powerful, so he wasn't even tired. But he could hear his mother and sister both moaning at the tops of their lungs from in the shower. His cock was already rock hard again at the very obvious sexual sounds.

He didn't move at first, just listened as the women in his family gave each other orgasms in their bathroom. The door to his mom's bedroom had been left open so he could hear everything nice and clearly.

Jack was eager to join them but he was also enjoying the sounds they were making. God this is so hot! I never thought I'd be into incest but my mom, sister, aunt, and cousin really make this an intensely great experience! And I feel like Mom won't be an issue anymore, if she's ever worried I'll just fuck her again. Jo might be jealous sometimes but she seems to have a submissive side I don't think even she knew about before today. Clara and Rita seem to be totally on board...

His thoughts trailed off as he thought about his sister's submissive side, ordering Jo around, which I kinda did by accident the first time or two, and her obeying me like a slave... is really hot! I mean Rita and Naomi were both kinda teasing me about me being a "master" of a harem, but does that mean I'm a master like a slave master? ... Do I want to be a slave master? I guess it's my harem...

Jack got up from the bed then to join his family in the bathroom.

Inside he walked over and sat on the edge of the tub, his erection very obvious as he watched his aunt and cousin eating out his mother and sister.

Sara's eyes were closed as she moaned in pleasure but she heard at the curtain was opened and she looked and saw her son as he sat on the side of the shower. His massive erection was evident. Sara was too overcome with lust, she just moaned out, "FUCK MOMMY!" As she came on her sister's tongue.

Jack cocked an eyebrow at his orgasming mother, but then stood up and decided to comply. As she was still cumming, he got behind her, bent Sara over at the waist, and stuck his cock into her squirting pussy, sliding all the way up to the hilt.

Fuck, Mom, you are so fucking tight," Jack moaned as he began to fuck her as she moaned. He felt a strange sensation on his balls and realized that Aunt Rita was now sucking on his massive nutsack as he slowly fucked his mom.

In the other half of the tub, Jo and Clara had moved into a sixty-nine, Jack thought it was so hot watching his sister and cousin sucking each other's pussies as he fucked his mom. As he started to fuck Sara's cunt a lot faster, his aunt moved from licking his balls to tonguing his shaft and mother's labia and clit. Jack decided to try something and took his cock out of his mother's pussy and shoved it into his aunt's mouth.

Rita sucked his cock all the way down her throat. She was very practiced at deepthroating, even though she'd even taken a cock this large before. She gagged like the horniest porn star as Rita felt Jack's cock stretching her esophagus to its limit.

Once Jack realized his aunt could take it, he grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth with as much force and speed as he was just fucking his mother's tight pussy.

Rita loved the feel of his cock tickling the back of her throat and realized that no matter what else happened, she would always give Jack pleasure whenever or however he wanted it. She wanted to be his own personal slut, she didn't care who else he fucked, but Rita was sure she'd always be one of them.

Jack felt his orgasm growing, but didn't want to cum yet, after a few more rough fucks down Rita's throat, he took his cock out again and sunk it back into his mother's pussy. Sara was still recovering from her last orgasm but was now getting ready for yet another one, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME, MY SON! FUCK YOUR HORNY MOTHER!" She yelled, unable to hold back her obscene speech anymore as her pleasure took over her brain, "FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING! I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T STOPPED CUMMING SINCE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING! I DON'T EVER WANT TO STOP CUMMING ON THIS GLORIOUS COCK!"

Jack was loving the feel of his mother cumming on his massive dick and would have filled her pussy full of his sperm right then and there if he didn't think about what his aunt said earlier about holding in his load until all his women had an orgasm. So he fucked his mother through her orgasm, and then pulled his cock out, lined it up with Aunt Rita's pussy where she sat on the ground, and sunk it in. Rita started moaning as he roughly fucked her, holding her legs up so he could get a better angle as he forced his cock in and out of her throbbing cunt. Rita's moans were stifled when Sara sat on her sister's face and Rita started lapping at her sister's pussy like the sex addict she was.

Soon Rita was cumming on her nephew's cock, her sister covering her face with more of her pussy juices, but Jack still hadn't cum yet. He took his cock out of his aunt's pussy and half-pulled Jo and Clara towards him, they were still sixty-nining, neither ever wanting to stop eating the other's delicious cunt. As Jo licked Clara's clit, Jack sunk his cock into his cousin's pussy, he fucked like that for three minutes before taking his cock out and sticking it into Jo's mouth. Jo still couldn't deep throat him but she sucked like a slut on his cockhead and partway down his shaft for a minute before Jack put his cock back in his cousin's pussy.

Because of the simultaneous stimulation from both her cousin's Clara was cumming very soon, before she was even done orgasming on Jack's impressive cock, he practically jumped over both of them so he could shove his cock deep into his sister's cunt.

Jo was so fucked out at that point, she collapsed off her cousin as her brother grabbed her hips and had rough sex with her. "Oh, God! This is so good! Why can't I ever get enough of this cock!?" She asked no one as Jo felt like she was having a nonstop orgasm since she got in the tub with Clara.

"I can't hold back!" Jack cried, holding your load in for four seperate pussies was incredibly hard already, fucking his sister's orgasming cunt was too much for him right then. He moaned out and let loose, cumming harder and longer than he ever had up to that point, filling his sister's pussy with his spunk.

Once Jack was done, he collapsed off his sister in the tub. Everyone was feeling extremely satisfied at that moment. Well, everyone but Sara, that is...

11

Sara, worried, guilty, ashamed, a little afraid, and a whole mix of other emotions, announced, "I think, we should call all this off now." She put a hand up as everyone tried to complain at once, "This was fun, okay, really fun, but I want us all to think, please, just think about it."

Everyone knew what she was getting at, Jack glanced at Jo, Clara, and Rita, they all had similarly embarrassed and ashamed expressions on their face as his mom did. He, however, wasn't going down without a fight, "I am thinking about it," He said, "And this is something I want."

"What? You're whole family as your own personal sex slaves?" Sara asked, her tone angrier now than anything else, "You have to realize, Jack, why that isn't going to work. We're family, we can't be lovers too. I mean, what do you think our relationship will look like even a year from now? Or five? Or ten? What will happen if you get one of us pregnant? Or what about when you find a girlfriend? Will you just expect her to understand that you have sex with your family?"

"If she's going to join my harem, she'll understand," Jack said simply, his cock already getting hard again thinking about it. Also, his four hot family members were still naked in the tub with him.

Sara glared at him. She stood to get out of the tub, "That's only one of many problems, Jack, I just don't see this working." She grabbed her robe, "I'm going to make lunch, I suggest you all change in your own rooms."

Jack sighed, the other girls already leaving the tub to go back to their rooms.

12

When Jack got back to his bedroom, he checked his phone, but no one had texted him the whole weekend. He knew Beth was avoiding him but figured Rose and Naomi would have at least had something to say to him, "I suppose," He said softly to himself as he put his phone back down on his bedside table, "Rose and Naomi probably have more active social lives on weekends."

He lay on his bed and wondered if maybe he'd gone too far. He pushed everyone too fast, though he wasn't thinking about how he hadn't really done anything, it was really his mom and other family members throwing themselves at him. But now, Jack was sure that he could make this incestuous harem work, even if his mother didn't believe it could lead to anything but their destruction.

He joined his family for lunch, he sat on his normal side of the table, alone, everyone else dressed in normal day clothes. As Jack sat he noticed everyone seemed nervous but Clara, who was her typical overly happy self, but as soon as his butt was on the seat, Sara got into it.

"Look, I don't know what keeps happening to me," Sara started as she served herself some fried potatoes and passed the tray around, "But I think we should all just honestly consider what we're doing, I mean-"

Jack was not going to play nonchalantly this time, "I like what we're doing." He stated, interrupting his mom.

"But you have to consider the consequences," Sara said, knowing she was right, "we all do. I mean, think about it Jack, I'm you're mother, not your girlfriend. I can't keep fucking you every time you get an erection. I think-"

"Well, that's what Jo, Clara, and Aunt Rita are for." Jack told his mom, interrupting her again, "You don't have to do all the work."

"I..." Sara trailed off as she noticed a very obvious erection growing in her son's pants. Jesus Christ...Jack definitely needs multiple women around to take care of that monster... Sara was already getting horny again.

"Oh, I'm down!" Clara said excitedly, "I'll fuck you whenever you want, cuz!"

"Jesus, Clara!" Rita told her daughter, but she was feeling really horny herself thinking about how often she'd have access to amazing sex from now on, "have some manners!" She said anyway, not even sure why.

"Sorry, Mom," Clara said, and then turned back to Jack, "I'll fuck you whenever you want, master." She said now.

Jo gasped as her pussy moistened at the word, "Clara!" She said before she could stop herself. Jo put her hands up in front of her mouth, unbelieving words had even escaped her lips.

Jack smirked at Jo. He glanced at his mom but Sara was being uncharacteristically silent. He turned back to Clara and asked her, "So, Clara, you definitely want to be in my harem?"

"Of course!" Clara replied and took her cousin's hand from across the table, she spoke loudly and quickly so no one could interrupt her, "I want to be your girlfriend, and you to be my master. I'll do it all! Whatever you want, Jack! Make me wake you up for a morning blowjob! Put a leash on me and parade me around the neighborhood naked and dripping in your cum! Ass fuck me while you watch cartoons! I don't care! Impregnate me even! I want it all!"

Sara sat, mouth agape, her pussy pulsing with need as she heard every word, but she gasped and stood when she heard the impregnation suggestion, "What!? Clara!"

Clara took her hand away from Jack and looked embarrassed, "What is it, Aunt Sara?" She said innocently.

Sara took a deep breath, unbelieving she was about to ask what she was, "Do you really want to have your cousin's baby?"

Clara smirked at that, "I want whatever Jack wants. I'm kinda hot just thinking about it..." She grabbed Jack's hand again, "I'm one of his harem girls, he can do what he wants with me..." She had a very dreamy, and also very horny, look come over her.

Sara was getting visibly upset, "What do you have to say about this?" She asked her sister.

"Hmmm?" Rita hummed, she had been wondering if her pussy was so wet it leaked through her pants yet and if anyone else could smell it, "Oh," she added as Sara's question caught up to her, "I think..." She bit her lip and decided to just go for it, "I want to be in Jack's harem too!" She then put her hands up and her daughter took them and then they screamed for about ten seconds like they both just scored free tickets to Disneyworld.

"Whoa! What?!" Jo asked, not believing any of it, "But Aunt Rita, your Clara's Mom and-"

"So what?" Clara answered for her mother, "I had sex with Mom. I had sex with you. And Jack. And Aunt Sara. I think we've all had a lot of fun together today, and I don't see any reason why it should stop."

"But you're both talking about joining Jack's harem like you're, I don't know, signing you're life away?" Jo said, "I mean, I am not anyone's sex slave! That's for fucking su-"

"Jo, get on your hands and knees and bark like a dog," Jack ordered his sister.

Jo shot him a dirty look then immediately got down on the floor, on her hands and knees, "ARF ARF!" She said, like a perfect puppy. She panted a little for effect.

"I think you're already my sex slave, Jo." Jack said simply, "I think you're just dragging your ass about accepting it." He then laughed at his stupid dog pun.

Jo growled at him and began to stand.

"Did I say you could get up, bitch!" Jack snapped, then his expression lightened, "Get it, because bitch is a female dog?... Ah it's dumb, never mind."

Still, though Jo could see her brother wasn't being serious, she got back down on her hands and knees. He pussy was on fire though! But she couldn't let Jack know that. Instead, she pouted as if she were miserable for a moment but then admitted, "Fine! I'm a part of your harem...but I'm still going to be jealous, from time to time."

Jack smirked and was about to say something but Sara did first.

"What the fuck is wrong with everyone!?" Sara shouted, "You're all insane! We're family! We can't just fuck each other whenever we want to! We can't keep giving in to our desires! We can't..."

Sara trailed off because Jack stood up and walked over to her. She was still standing at her seat at the table. Jack walked up to her and put his hands on her hips. He pulled his mother close to him, their pelvis's rubbed together. Sara softly moaned as his hard cock rubbed against her pussy through their pants. That was all it took. She was so horny already by everyone else agreeing to join her son's harem. She jumped into his arms. Kissing him passionately, wrapping her legs around Jack's waist. Jack held his mother up by her ass. He spun around as they kissed and placed her softly on the table. He was surprised he didn't have to push any dishes out of the way but saw that Rita and Clara had quickly taken the dirty cups and plates away already.

Within seconds, Sara had taken her clothes off and Jack's pants were on the ground. He lined his cock up with his mother's cunt and was about to sink in when he said, "Mom, do you agree to join my harem?"

Sara glared at her son angrily and then looked down with longing at his humongous dick at her opening, "And let me guess if I say 'no' you aren't going to fuck my brains out right now, right?"

"Something like that," Jack said cheekily, enjoying his mother's predicament. He could tell she wanted to fuck him but knew she didn't want to submit.

Sara sighed but she realized something, "It's you..."

"What was that?"

"It's you, son!" Sara screamed in horny frustration, "I thought it was your massive cock! But it's you! You're the monster! All you want is sex and you'll take it from whoever you want! Even your own mother!"

Jack laughed, "Is that a yes or a no?"

Sara growled at him, "Yes! I'll do whatever you want! Now fuck me! Impregnate your own mother if you want! I'm not on the pill!"

Jack smirked and sunk his cock all the way into his mother's cunt. He then nodded at the other women, and they all removed their clothes as well. He started fucking his mom's pussy hard and fast, he knew Sara wanted to cum multiple times before they were done...