The Monster Pt. 28

Story Info
Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!
3.5k words
4.71
48.7k
126

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All Characters are over the age of 18

This story begins in 2022

Main Characters

Jack-18, 16" cock, light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'3" tall

Sara-Mom-36, GG-sized tits, black hair, brown eyes, fit but very tone and curvy.

Rita-Aunt-37, FF-sized tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, similarly amazing body to Sara but not quite as hot, works too much

Josephine (Jo)-sister, 18, EE-sized tits, twin to Jack, red hair, green eyes most popular girl in school

Clara-Cousin, 18, EE-sized tits, brown hair, kinda dumb but very kind

Beth Ryder-teacher, 28, FF-sized tits, redhead

Naomi Moore-38, doctor, FF-sized tits, African American, nymphomaniac

Rose (Ro)-18, DD-sized tits, Jo's best friend and a popular girl in school, brunette hair, kinda mean

Monday, October 3

1

The rest of Sunday was a whirlwind of sex. Jack fucked his mother on the dining room table in front of everyone. He ordered Jo to get naked and sit on her face and while Sara ate her daughter's cunt as her son fucked her, Rita and Clara sucked on her nipples. Sara had never felt pleasure as intense as that and ended up cumming on her son's cock three times before he deposited a massive load deep within her cunt.

Jack actually wasn't sure if he wanted to get his mother pregnent or not. She was the only one of the four ladies not on birth control pills after all. But the thought of fucking a baby into her was very hot, he just wasn't sure if he could start being a dad or not. He didn't even have a job, and neither did his mom for that matter. He wasn't sure if Rita would be willing to pay for multiple babies from multiple women, but in the moment, as he came deep within his mother's pussy, he only cared about how good it felt to cum deep within her like that.

Once he pulled his cock out, Aunt Rita started sucking his sperm out of Sara's cunt and Jack fucked his aunt from behind while she did that. After she came twice, he fucked Clara and Jo on the floor of the kitchen and then all four of them in the shower after that.

They were all tired and decided just to watch a movie, during which Jack started to get hard again and when he whipped his massive cock out, all four women, his mother and aunt on either side of him on the couch while Jo and Clara got on their knees on the floor in front of him, all four women gave him a blowjob together. At first all four mouths sucked on one section of his massive shaft, but then the women started taking turns seeing how far they could get his dick down their throats. Only Rita could get it all the way in but every girl tried their hardest. Jack ended up cumming deep down Rita's throat, she didn't even have to swallow it as it flew straight from his cock and into her stomach.

They ate dinner normally, Sara made meatloaf and said they all needed more protein in their diet to keep their energy up. And after dinner they all went to be in Sara's king sized bed to sleep. It was a snug fit but it was perfectly comfortable when all five accupents were spooning each other. They were all still very horny but far too tired to have any more fun. The family fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling satisfied for a moment.

2

Rita's alarm woke everyone up very early. "Sorry! Sorry!" She cried as she found her phone and shut it off, "I forgot about my alarm but I need ot get ready for work..." She got up from the bed, her beautiful, nude body glowing in the morning sun.

"Mmm, five more minutes, Mom..." Clara said softly as she rolled over and fell back asleep, she snuggled up against Jo's boobs, who had already fallen asleep again.

Jack, however, was wide awake, his cock rock hard from staring at his sexy aunt's naked body, "Do you want to have some fun before work?" He asked her.

Sara was also awake, feeling as horny as her son was, at the very least, "I do beleive you said yesterday you wanted many orgasms before and after work." She pointed to her sister as she sat up in the bed. She was already playing with her tits with both hands as she thought about all the sexy fun they were going to get up to in the coming days.

Rita looked to her sister a bit surprised, then smiled, "Wow, Sara, talk about a complete one-eighty, huh? Yesterday you were worried now you're completely on board with the family fucking!"

Sara scoffed, dropping her hands from her tits and feeling like her sister was making fun of her, "I don't know..." She murmured, looking to her son, which only made her hornier. She snuggled up to Jack's chest, draping an arm over him, her hand slowly moving to his cock, "I feel like I've been holding back my whole life from feeling anything pleasurable, but now that I have I don't want to stop." She gripped her son's massive cock and started to slowly stroke it, "I want to be your best harem girl, son." She said, biting her lip hernily, knowing in her heart that what she said was true, and then kissing Jack passionately.

Jack put an arm around his mother's waist and gripped her ass lovingly. He knew exactly what she wanted and he moved her up his body until her pussy was lined up with his cock. Sara kept kissing him, finding his cockhead practically with muscle memory, and then slid down, her pussy already soaking wet, and her son's cock filled her up completely.

Rita watched as her sister ground against her nephew's pelvis and wanted to get involved, but she also didn't want to upset her schedule, shower, eat a quick breakfast while the other's got up and met for yoga in the living room, though she supposed they were probably going to skip yoga that day for more fucking.

Rtia decided to chance it. She pushed herself above the mother and son fucking on the bed, and then lowered herself in between them so that her pussy went to her nephew's mouth while her asshole found her sister's tongue.

Sara had never eaten asshole before, and never thought she would be enjoying as much as she was! Her sister's starfish tasted like heaven, and it was all the more pleasurable by how full of cock she was. As Sara lapped away at Rita's bunghole, she started to bounce on her son's humongous cock, him stretching her vaginal cavity out further than it had ever gone before. Sara's pleasure was rising.

"FUCK ME!" Rita cried as she came on her nephew's face, her pussy and cunt being pleaures simultaneously was already too much for her, "I'M CUMMING! JESUS! THIS IS GONNA HELP ME ALL DAY!"

The commotion roused the other girls, "What the fuck?" Jo cried jealously at her brother, "I'm asleep for two seconds and you start cheating on me!?"

Jack's mouth was currently very busy sucking all his aunt's juices out of her pussy, so he didn't reply to his sister. Instead, he held a hand out to her.

"What are you-" Jo started to say, but Clara understood. She grabbed her cousin's hand and sat on it so he could start playing with her pussy. Soon after Jack was finger fucking his cousin just as he fucked his mother and ate his aunt's cunt.

Jo groaned jealously but wasn't about to be left out anymore. She ran around the bed to grab her brother's other hand and held it up to her pussy. Jack was soon fingering her with just as much enthusiasm as he pleasured the other three women.

"Oh fuck!" Sara moaned as she sat up so she could jump on her son's cock like the horniest slut in the universe, "You're fucking all four of us! Jack! You're having sex with your whole harem at the same time!" This was so hot to Sara she started cumming what she felt might have been her biggest orgasm yet on her son's humongous dick. "MMMMmmmMMMMmmMM!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!" FUCK! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING LIKE A FUCKING SLUT! YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT, SON! I'M YOUR MOM AND I'M YOUR SLUT! IMPREGNATE ME JACK!" Sara wasn't sure why she yelled that last part, other than she though getting pregnant by her son was very hot in that second as she came like crazy all over her son's giant dick.

Sara's sexy speech set off everyone else's orgasms as well. Jack was too distracted pleasuring four pussies at once that he didn't even try to hold back as his balls blasted baby batter into his mother's trembling pussy.

Moans of pleasure of all five people filled the room as they all had a simultaneous orgasm.

"Well," Clara announced when she recovered from her cousin's expert manipulations of her pussy with his hand, "that was a hell of a way to start the day!"

3

They all went to take a shower together. Jack's cock led the way. "Jesus, that thing never goes down, does it?" Sara said as she followed him, all five of them completely naked.

"Not when I have four beautiful women around me." Jack said, he then grabbed his mother and kissed in the hallway, pushing her back up against the wall.

"God," Jo complained as she watched them make out, "Are you just going to fuck Mom and forget about the rest of us?" She was getting very jealous now and felt like she was being forgotten.

Jack kept kissing Sara but grabbed his sister about the waist and pulled her into them, soon she was kissing Jack and Sara simultaneously, both her mother and brother's tongues were in her mouth in the craziest kiss she'd ever had.

"Um, this is really great to watch," Rita commented as she petted her pussy watching her sister's family making out right in front of her, "But I really should get ready for work..." She ran into the bathroom, knowing if she didn't move fast she'd be in yet another orgy with the rest of her family.

Clara followed her mom in as Jack and his mom and sister all slowly fell to the ground. Soon, Rita was eating her daughter's pussy in the bathtub, the water not even on yet, and Jack was fucking Jo in the hallways while their mother sat on her face.

Jo got a surprise, though she should have known, but as her mother set her pussy hole on her mouth while her brother fucked her in the cunt, a mixture of her brother's sperm and mother's pussy juice covered her tongue as she licked inside of her mom. Jo was absolutely loving the flavor, and she thought, maybe I don't have to be so jealous after all, especially if I can fill up on my mother's creampies just like this! Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she enjoyed the exquisite flavor, this was also from the pleasure of her brother fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh, eat me! Eat mommy's pussy! Get all your brother's sperm out of me! Mommy doesn't want to be pregnant!" Sara moaned as her daughter's tongue was working her up to her second orgasm of the day.

"Hey," Jack said as he continued to fuck his sister at the same pace, "I thought you wanted to get pregnant!"

Sara moaned, "I want whatever you want! I'll do anything you want Jack! ANYTHING! AOOHHHHH!" She moaned as she came on her daughter's face. Sara was cumming so hard she squirted a mix of her pussy juice and her son's cum all over Jo's nose, cheeks, and forehead.

What his mother said was so hot to Jack he thought he was about to blow his load but he wanted to be a good harem master so he held back. He felt his sister cumming under him, but he pulled his cock out before she finished cumming.

"MMMMMmmmm!!!" Jo moaned in frustration as she felt her brother exit her. But he was already gone and she was busy eating all the cum mixter she could before it was all gone.

Jack went into the shower where Rita was bent over her daughter so she could eat her pussy. Because of how she was positioned, Rita's ass was up in the air. Jack got behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy from behind but then Rita stopped eating her daughter's cunt for just a moment to order, "Ass." And then went back to lapping away at Clara's folds.

Jack couldn't believe his ears, but did what was asked. He lined his cock up with her sphinter, and started to push. There was much resistance but eventually he pushed his dickhead and her asshole opened up. It was gloriously tight as Jack started to sink his dick all the way into her lower intestine.

"OOOHHHH FUUCKK!" Rita moaned as her eyes crossed, she was feeling such a mix of pleasure and pain she couldn't keep eating her daughter's delicious pussy for a moment, "IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE TEARING ME IN TWO! FUCK! DON'T GO SLOW! I LOVE IT!"

Jack did what was told of him and started fucking Rita's tight asshole like he was born to do it. He loved the feel of getting his cock all the way up her butthole and then pulling it all the way back out, it was a hot, perfect moment as Jack fucked his first ass.

Sara and Jo got in the tub, they had finished cumming and wanted to watch as Jack and Rita had anal sex.

"Jesus Christ!" Jo moaned as she started to masturbate herself and her mother's pussy at the same time, "I can't imagine having a cock like that in my asshole!"

"Ugh, I've never had anal sex before..." Sara said dreamily as she bit her lip and took her daughter's hand and moved it to her own asshole. Jo started fingering Sara's ass with one finger. Sara cringed but then started to enjoy the feeling of having a finger in her butt. She watched in horny curiousity as her son fucked her sister's asshole, and she wasn't sure if she could take a best the size of her son's cock in such a small opening, but as she watched her sister take Jack's full length as she moaned in pleasure and pain, Sara wondered if she was going to find out...

Jack could feel his orgasm coming, "I'm going to cum soon!" He announced, but then glanced at the other girls, "Is that okay?'

This made Clara laugh, it was just weird with him asking that while he fucked her mother in the butthole, "Haha, it's your harem, cuz! Cum whenever you want to!"

Jack pulled out of his aunt's ass and started to cum right away. He sprayed a fountain of cum all over Rita's back, soaking her in one blow. He repositioned so he started slowly going around the tub facing Clara, covering her face and tits in the next volley of sperm shot from his sack. He went again, this time on his sister, and again on his mother, and back and forth between Sara and Jo he went until the two of them looked like they just came from two separate bukkakes. Jack was still cumming so he grabbed Rita by the head and shoved his cockhead in her mouth, she swallowed the rest of it down but it was still so copious that much of it leaked out of the side of her mouth and landed on her boobs.

"Jesus!" Clara moaned as she looked down at everyone's dripping bodies for a moment before finally turning on the showerhead to wash all the cum away, "I hope every morning is like this from now on!"

Sara smiled at her niece, "You know what Clara, so do I!"

All five of them laughed at Sara's new outlook on the whole thing.

4

Though everyone was looking forward to more sex, Rita realized she was late for work and Jo, Jack, and Clara would be late for school if they didn't hurry.

As Rita ran out the door, the other four people had a very quick breakfast of cereal and Sara took them to school. As they were going to the car, Jack was about to get in the front seat when Jo grabbed him and pulled him into the back with her. Clara got in the front instead but wished she hadn't as Jo and Jack were on each other like rabbits during mating season.

They made out passionately, Jo already had Jack's pants undone and his hard cock was in her hands as Sara drove them to school. Sara saw the action happening in her rearview mirror, "Kids!" She complained, though her pussy was on fire at something so naughty happening in her backseat as they drove down the road, "It's not that far to school! You can't do that now! Wait until later today!"

"I can't!" Jo complained, "I'm so horny! I need it! Please!" She begged as she lowed her pants and panties enough to expose her pussy. She didn't wait for her mother to give permission before lining her brother's cock up with her cunt and lowering herself on it. Both Jack and Jo's clothes were still almost completely on them.

"Well, I guess since you asked nicely..." Sara said, her tone dripping with horniness. She was trying to keep her eyes on the road and not the mirror so she could watch her children fuck in the backseat.

"Jesus, that looks so hot!" Clara moaned, her hands inside her pants as she vigorously fingered herself as she watched her cousins fuck behind her.

"MMMMmmmMMMM," Jo moaned in response to her horny mother and cousin as they watched her fuck her brother. She was also sucking on his tongue so couldn't make much more sounds than that. She was loving the feeling of his massive cock as it completely filled her pussy up and she ground her waist against his.

"Why is this always the best sex I've ever had!" Jo broke the kiss with her brother to cry loudly, "Every time we fuck it's even better than before! I'm fucking cumming already! I'm cumming on your huge cock! I needed this! I NEED TO FUCK YOU JACK! I NEED YOUR COCK!" She started to moan like the most sex addicted porn star as she came all over her brother's pelvis.

"I'm going to cum too!" Jack cried, not holding back since they would be at school soon.

"Fill me up! Fill my pussy up!" Jo cried, before resorting back to animalistic moans of intense pleasure as her cunt tightened even further around her brother's hard cock as her orgasm peaked and it felt to Jo that she was cumming throughout her entire body.

"FUCK!" Jack cried as his balls unleashed their contents into his sister's pussy. He felt like he was cumming even more than he did when he covered his family with his sperm in the bathtub. He was still fairly inexperienced with orgasming more than a few times a day and wondered if it was normal to produce increasing amounts of sperm like he seemed to be.

"Better finish up children," Sara said, "We're almost on the main road." The way they took to school was mostly back roads but there was a usually pretty busy street just before the high school.

Jack and Jo saw where they were and both huried to get their clothes on and look normal. Jo was quick enough that cum didn't dribble out of her until after her panties were back on. But then she worried that it might look like she wet herself by how much of her brother's sperm was leaking out of her after that, "The amount you cum might become a problem..." She whispered to Jack so Clara and her mother didn't hear her.

Jack looked sorry and said, "I can't help it..."

Even though they were on the main road, Jo gave Jack and quick kiss, "I know, I'm just teasing, but I'm going to feel you coming out of me all day..." She looked angry as she said that last part. Jo then punched her brother, very hard too, but then smiled and laughed, "Thanks for that amazing orgasm, by the way. It's such a great way to start the school day." She gave him another kiss, then punched him again, then pushed him away and stared out the window like she was ignoring him.

Jack wasn't entirely sure what was going on with Jo, but he really felt like he could take on the world that day, especially after that quickie he just had with his sister.