All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 28'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

Another great chapter. I keep liking this story.

Fastcar88Fastcar8811 months ago

Please keep the story going! Please emphasize the big tits and huge facials. I love women that go crazy for facials.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted11 months ago

I was hoping this story would continue, it's currently my favorite series. Keep It up!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing.

Please post everyday

DarkriterDarkriter11 months ago

Very enjoyable, please keep it going. I'm kinda hoping for Rose to make another appearance. She's far from a likeable character, so I'm anticipating a serious hate-fuck with her, most likely at school.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I hope Jack adds his teacher to his harem soon and gets everyone of his family members and the black doctor and his teacher and Rose pregnant

ColonelRebColonelReb11 months ago

Loved the imagery. Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for his reconil with the teacher

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please k

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mom wants it, then she doesn't wants it anymore, then she's ready to get bred...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think you need to finish it. It's a great story but it feels like you Left us hanging. What happened with the teacher did she join the harem, did the doctor join the harem (that would add a little chocolate to the vanilla). Then let us know if any of the ladies got pregnant.

I hope you try to add what I have suggested I think it would add to what is a great story

ColonelRebColonelReb9 months ago

Terrific story. I love the direction you're taking us. Im already looking forward to your next chapter. The imagery of the facials and amount of cum is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jack needs another harem at school with the principal, teachers and female classmates

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved every chapter to this story. It was just jumping into sex right away. And now that Jack has shed his "shell" it's great to see him getting confidence at having sex. Mom has turned the page, but we need more!

You still have three other women to figure into this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe for the finale, you should use this as a prequel for the aftermath of a global thermonuclear war in which he has to help re-populate the planet, and that he was genetically engineered by a alien civilization to do so. To "explain" the alien part, you could have his family go on a drive in which his father and mother were abducted by aliens. To "explain" the nuclear war part, just look at what is going on in the news if you want it to be realistic, and you could have the family to be "preppers(people who prepare for catastrophes while other people die in them)", so that he can carry out re-populating the planet. Your story, as stated, could be used to indicate that this may be his destiny. A good twist to this is that he gets abducted by aliens, to be taken to one or more human/humanoid settled planets to help re-populate them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story so looking forward to the spin offs. Does Sara get pregnant? What about Niomi and Beth?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was astounded by the capacity of all the women in your story to take all of 16 inches of a cock as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Now I am equally astounded at their capacity to deep-throat the same monster so easily. Friend, I appreciate your trying to make the story as erotic as possible, but in doing so, please try to keep out the crap. Make it more realistic, please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved every chapter to this story. It was the slow burn that kept me on the edge and not just jumping into sex right away. Mom has turned the page, Aunt has accepted that she wasn't in as much control as she though. We need more now You still have three other women to figure find out what happens to in this story.

rjr_1954rjr_19548 months ago

Awesome, just awesome! Another sequel please!

LizziepeeLizziepee8 months ago

Another sequel please with the doctor and Beth may I suggest linking the doctor with other stories that she is a six therapist hoping all the other families

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely a great series!! Loved every chapter and very eager for more! Definitely ready for Jack to put Naomi in her place in his harem. And Beth as well. Might as well as Rose too. Which I'm assuming you're leading up to. Might be really great if you have them all pool their respective resources and get a house or ranch style home together..lol.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The most long drawn out smut story ever. 28 chapters and this doesn’t even seem close to ending as there’s still Beth, Rose, and Naomi to consider. Not to mention it’s been months since the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I got home from work at 5 pm last night. I began reading and didn’t stop. Read the entire story over the course of a few hours jerking the entire time. Then with the family incest fest, I decided to blow because my balls were hurting and both arms were tired. Blew one of the biggest loads of my life then went to sleep.

Royals85Royals857 months ago

Please tell me there is more coming

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Looks like the death of another series...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well… What next? Is this series just over now, or what?

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

A fantastical farce, no holes unfilled. :)

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I'm glad you picked up the pace in the last 3-4 chapters but it should've happened way sooner imo. And the ending seemed rushed. In total I'd give it about 3,5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hopefully the mom gets pregnant. also Jo is insanely annoying with the jealously that I kinda hope she gets cut off from the fun lol

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman4 months ago

Ended somewhat abruptly, especially given at least three more on the line; Beth, Rose, and Naomi.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They keep talking about getting pregnant next chapter mom should definitely get prevent as well as Jo

And there are everyone outside of the family left

H2OwolfH2Owolf2 months ago

Awesome story. Would enjoy seeing it continue

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Personally I thought it was fuckin awesome!! I agree that a sequel with at least Beth and Naomi is in order. I did a LOT of cumming while reading this, good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous