All Comments on 'The Monster Within Ch. 05'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story line and smooth wrap up!

I can see you splitting off of this group, using Stan & Bev as part of an initial spin-up of any or all of a story line for each of the women and then pop back to the group for updates on all of them.

Superb writing, such a great pull back for me to catch each chapter as soon as posted. Quality with interesting erotic pieces throughout.

BRAVO!!!!

stattionstattionalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Firstly, thank you for writing this great story. You've quickly become my favourite new authors.

This chapter as good as the others but I wasn't really expecting the group sex as didn't think that's something he'd go for - but on further reflection what sane man would say no to five women throwing themselves at you with your partner giving her full blessing and being one of them!

I do think this chapter still left unanswered questions however. Although Bev seems to have let her demons lie, his mental state still seems to be a little poor that he'll still go off at others who try to praise him and also will he still murder the two when they get out of jail?

Hopefully this isn't the end of their story. Really looking forward to reading new work from you and hopefully it'll all be set in the same "universe" so that we're able to interact with these characters again. Don't make us wait too long!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Well done

I liked your closing comments about Bev an Stan appearing in supporting roles. You did a great job staging their respective recoveries, and growth together, plus the cast around them. There are many other possible stories where they factor into a lot of lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Whatever happened to what was left of the monster? A previous chapter made it clear that only a part of it was defeated? Or are we to assume that the events of this chapter were enough to eliminate the rest of it?

An earlier chapter revealed in a conversation between Beverly and Stan that Beverly had issues which would eventually need to be revealed to Stan? What happened to that?

VERY enjoyable story. Well written.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
I'm sorry, but not this time ...

It's not anyone's fault but myself (I've already explained that I have my own personal demons, or internal monsters).

This criticism is only for my book, for me, the part of the bisexuality of Bev and the scene of sex in group, leftovers in this history.

Maybe this opinion might bother someone, but it's my personal opinion, sorry. I understand that it is not possible to write a story to the taste of 100% of the readers, I know that this is a reality.

Still, I give you 5 * for a good story, although the end has not been entirely to my liking.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Went too far

The group scene at the end ruined it.

My congrats on your command of the english language you do extremely well. Now you might like to move on and study the lingo. There is a difference :-)

You've learned formal english that any natural born speaker wouldn't use. You did get a lot of the contractions we use which made it sound more natural to a native.

All in all a pretty awesome effort. I certainly couldn't write in another language, much less as well as you did. 4*

Kojak01Kojak01almost 7 years agoAuthor
Dear readers

Thank you for your comments and votes. I highly appreciate them, even if they are criticising, as long as they are constructive.

I was fully aware of the risk I took with the group scene but I had my reasons or but it seems as if I haven't made them clear enough :)

Open questions and the remains of the monster are mentioned and the group scene is directly connected to these questions. No, Stan is not fully healed yet and it will most likely take years for him to totally recover. Stan's sometimes unpredictable behaviour is supposed to show this. In some areas he's progressing faster - he learns to trust other people again which I tried to express by the group scene - and in other areas he's progressing slower or not at all - the unexpectedly intense reaction to Natasha's teasing before the massage - he feels he failed to protect his family and this feeling of failure makes him deflect praise. But I don't think I could make an interesting story to read out of a several year long process with small steps.

I left some questions consciously unanswered. Life isn't finished until death. Will he kill the chief and the mayor? I don't know. Twelve years are a long time and a lot depends on the relationship with Bev and their children (if they have any...) Will he ever fully heal? Has Bev fully recovered? Sorry, I don't know that either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best on the site

Top 1 %! The group scene I felt was well presented. First there was nobody picking up strangers. All of the participants were and still will be close friends. There wasn't any swinging. Even the group scene did nothing to alter the fact that Stan and Bev have basically a monogamous relationship. And the scene was really fun. I gave it a solid 5* stem to stern.

HTW2HTW2almost 7 years ago
Went way off course

Didn't like the group sex scene. It was well written but ruined the story. You totally forgot to finish explaining "the beast". You put so much emphasis on this in the earlier chapters and them you didn't even mention it again. The last chapter crying episode in the cave was touching but didn't seem like the end of "the beast".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This belonged in another category

I knew it was coming, but i hoped that you would have Bev reason out that all she needed was Stan. Well, you can't unring that bell now, can you? For me, you destoyed the romance. I wish you would have categorised it as group sex, so that i wouldn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One other question

I couldn't figure out the location -- unless it's set in the past, the only country I know that still uses francs is Switzerland... I wish some of those unanswered questions were answered -- perhaps an epilogue is in order? Still, 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story –hope you come back with more!

I enjoyed all 5 chapters –giving each 5 Stars. Based on your “Dear readers” you accomplished what you intended. I hope you will continue to post to this site. Thank you for a really great read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
That

was quite an engagement present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PRETTY GOOD.....

Same question about the monster and the necessity of the group sex scene at the end. And yeah, it was obviously going to happen but I don't think it was needed.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterabout 6 years ago
What happened after parole?

I would have liked to see what happened after the two politicians got out of jail.

I also took off two stars for the orgy. Totally unnecessary and took away from the story. Otherwise a 5-star series.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
English as a Second Language (ESL)

Apart from the odd misspelling or misused word/phrase, the writings of those who write from an ESL point of view is often better than that of those who are raised around the English language. That is certainly the case here, where I would suggest the author's use of English is superior to 90% of the population. It is likely due to learning English the way it is supposed to be used as opposed to absorbing all the slang and colloquialisms along the way.

This was a very solid story.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
TheOldRomantic

I have read your comments in different chapters and noted the apologies for your English. My other comment applies to you as well. Your command of the English language is exceptional and certainly nothing to apologize for, so please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yeah

I just read your story and was very impressed. The characters were very interactive and interesting. The story had a flow and moved along. I will read more of your stories and am sure I will enjoy them also. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

SraulersSraulersalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Really enjoyed your story. Great character development and storyline. The orgy at the end just didn’t fit with the Stan we thought we knew, and the more we learn about Bev the less she seems to be someone to count on for life. He was very firm at the end about never having sex with another woman again, but she didn’t make the same pledge to not have sex with other men or women. They’re both somewhat damaged, so it probably works, but it’s hard to imagine smooth sailing.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 4 years ago
Very Talented

This story is very well thought out, I almost didn't see the end working out(but it did). I would have liked to see more interaction with the dobermans, they seemed left out in some spots. You are a very talented writer, keep enjoying your craft.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Great, Simply Great

Not bothered about English not being your native tongue, you use it better than most. I read for enjoyment and provided the English is understandable that's fine. After all, there's a heck of a difference between US and UK English that makes a dictionary necessary at times.

A couple of errors to make me smile, price instead of prize and plane instead of place, but provided there's not many I'm fine with that.

The story was excellent and I would never have imagined it being set in Switzerland. Characterisation was excellent throughout. Well done.

5 stars throughout.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
If

If he had ten dogs when he rescued Beverley from Donald and then added Oslo,how come he still only as ten dogs?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely writing. Only downer is the politics mentioned in earlier chapter. OK making donations but to NGO looking after refugees.....I am from Ireland but even I know you cried the night hilary lost. I would suggest leaving politics out unless its a vital part of a story. TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me until the sexual free for all. I stopped reading at that point.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Again such a good story and plot the any errors or Grammer errors I ignored. I have now read every story you have posted as of Nov. 5th of 2022. Will look for more story's from you I hope in the future.. thank for all you good work.

caveman21936caveman2193612 months ago

Sorry, there are just too many people who do not respect his boundaries.

Gym52Gym525 months ago

I believe that this is the first of your stories that I have had the pleasure of reading.

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted and presented piece of work, your writing style is extremely readable. You have brought life to these characters and to their area. I have thoroughly enjoyed the premise and the way you have developed it.

As to those commentators who have decried your work, as a native British English speaker, I salute you, your use of the English language is interesting and actually easier to read and understand than many of those who write in the vernacular of American English.

Long may you continue to produce similar work to this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES