All Comments on 'The Monster Within'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why write this ?

The first story stood on it's own, the reader probably doesn't give a shit why the psychologist friend was so evil and manipulative. Our own understanding of the human mind is still in it's infancy compared to other sciences. It always seems that any attempt by someone who committs a sex crime or a hate crime ends up to be self serving and lends little new information or insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

and the point to this is what?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Please!!

Write a damn story and stop wasting your talent. What you have written is fine and dandy but this psych theme wears thin quickly here on this site. So write a story please!!!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Five Stars

I give five stars to the ravings of a lunatic. Being one myself, I understand.

Mama Mama we're all crazee now

HA

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Wrong category

If it were titled, "It Started With That Talk, Ch 02," maybe it could squeeze into LW. But this story is separately titled and totally lacks eroticism, so Non-Erotic would be more appropriate. The editing was better than this author's last story, but still needs some work. Run-on sentences seem to be the norm in this writing style.

Also, the part where the prison psychologist recommends two books to the jailed rapist-psychologist just does not pass the smell test. She would have read up on the bio of her patient before beginning the session, and she would have known that he authored those books. A more effective way to say the same thing might have been, "You wrote the following two books about getting in touch with your inner self. Do you no longer believe what you wrote?"

This author has some original ideas and a good vocabulary. A more realistic delivery would greatly improve the ratings, IMO. Only three stars for this one.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
this guy needs to meet

Ell and her husband with no name in "I kill monsters" he is a monster and needs their special attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I stopped reading at him saying he blames his mother, what a heap of shit, you didn't need to write this, he raped her because he could and he wanted to plain and simple.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
I Think

A third chapter is needed where the Antagonist gets out of Jail. and either the wife,(helen) , Lover(susan),, Friend(bill) or Daughter(sandie-sue) take him for a ride he never returns from.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Well OK -

That is an interesting explanation of his behavior and even a plausible one -

I do not see the BTB folks being so vocal about this one though ?????/ How is he blameless and she is bad??

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
The plungers in the three syringes emptied their justice into Stevens veins

Applause rung throughout the witness gallery. Smiles abounded as they exited the room with high fives and back slaps between all.

Just 2 cents from us BTB crowd.

Dudes, Rape is Rape even if she walk naked down the street! Rape is Rape and No means No. No fault here on Sue's part

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
you know...

as much as i hate capital punishment, people like that make me rethink my stand.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Clever bugger arnt I

Steve's a nut case. Wonder if he gets out in eight years, or stays on the psych ward.

Interesting pair of stories. I'm on an iPad, so one finger typing. Awfully dark story though.

Good job mr black

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice try.

First story was WAY over the top. Now we find out that it's because the bad guy was crazy? I appreciate the effort, but this story still requires a suspension of disbelief greater than my imagination is capable of.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SELF DEGRADATION

is the worst kind of punishment. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
RIGHT NOW WE CAN ALL ADHERE TO THE OLD MED-ADAGE

Physician Heal Thyself. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I dont care about mental health issues..

We are all somehow in one way or another fucked up by our upbringing.

Why is that only some turn to criminal acts and end up doing horrible things..

Such evil sickos should be punished ever more severly. They shouldnt be treated and then let go to enjoy their own lives, after having destroyed the lives of others..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk..

Seriously....

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

No idea why this crap was wrote.

Better, talk of how hopefully he was raped every day and needed stitches in his ass.

And then he did the world a favour and hung himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for writing this

I enjoyed it and cleared up a lot of things!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Just trying to justify his hideous action. Would doubt anything he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not neccesary.

No need to write this pile of psychobabble and crap. Tell me he is Bubba's bitch and that's enough for me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Psycho

Maybe, with all his insight into what he has become, and why, he can find his mother and take his revenge. Then he can do the right thing with himself.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Scary

But it makes sense and completes the story for me.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Part two

I’m glad you wrote this chapter, still don’t like the story.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Did not ring any bells for me.

8 years was not long enough for what he did

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Too quick

It ended too quickly. I was hoping he would kill himself. It's always mommy's fault, and in this case it probably was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Evers should have slowly, painfully beaten to near death or worse...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The Steve character in the story was just one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suicide is clearly the solution he seeks, the answer to his questions.

Good riddance. Mommy was absolutely right about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In Calipr0nia, he'll do his 8, and then declared "rehabilitated" Steve will probably be hired as a school psychologist or a Lobbyist in Suckramento [sic]. "Come onnnnnnn, fault line! Move, damnit!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author's note says it all! Steve is just playing more mind games, this time with the young shrink. Whatever stories he tells, even if they are true, are just manipulative ploys. This is one of the most vile characters ever created for Literotica. Congratulations! 5/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Hannibal Lecter 2.0!! Great writing!! 5/5!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year agoAuthor

thanks, James. Appreciate your comment. there is a second part to the story https://literotica.com/s/the-monster-within

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Blaming somebody else while building a plea of diminished responsibility. You raped a women! burn in hell bastard! As for the sex pheromones wtf? is that some sort of consent? Yes I'm triggered! No pity, no sympathy just crawl into a corner and rot!

great writing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Perhaps you could tell me about yourself, why you are here?" - She wouldn't have been given that background?

\

If Susan had two personalities, the good, loyal wife and the slut who would do Dave's bidding, why did the loyal wife walk out the door?

servant111servant1114 months ago

Pure evil displayed in great detail.... It is said that Satan appears as a transcendent angel of light beautiful resplendent until you look in his eyes and see cold immutable insanity staring back at you without even a trace of compassion or decency. This reminds me of Albert's discussion of the Joker in The Dark Knight..."Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." In short Steven is a coldly insane calculating Joker... Fully functional sociopath. You cannot reason with this type of monster...they are utterly amoral monsters and our High Security Prisons are filled with them... They enjoy pain and suffering and create the conditions to watch suffering in ever form... Steven destroyed all around him just to watch their worlds burn...

These two stories are probably the two most heinous portrayals of cold calculated evil on this site. Yes we have seen the Hannibal the Cannibal stuff...but this goes to the next level... It shows us the beautiful side of evil...craven, cold darkness that destroys and tap dances on the graves of their defiled victims for the sheer enjoyment of their horror.

4 stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later