The Stars Saw

Story Info
Newlyweds honeymoon in a forest cabin on a hill.
3.1k words
4.65
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

notes:

gay ahh little story I fantasized being in this morning :0 It's M x FTM, and I intended the ftm character having been on hrt for at least a few years but no surgeries. As always, these are my trans fantasies.

The trans man has piv. Everything consensual. The cis husband is slightly dominating. No misgendering, but words like pussy and clit are used with understanding they are body parts belonging to a man. There's one part where the trans man gets choked by his husband also consensually. His no-op chest is also mentioned but not as heavily as my other stories. Lol.

-------

Benjamin and August took a trip and booked a remote cabin stay after their wedding. Benjamin knew his now-husband always wanted to see how the stars looked away from the city. That was going to be apart of their honeymoon, he decided long ago, along with getting some peace and quiet away from their busy city street.

The car trip was 6 hours long, but they arrived safely. August hated driving long ways, but Ben was happy to complete the entire length. They really only packed food and clothes, but this was quite light for one of them. August was afraid of camping in the "put up a tent and go to the bathroom in a hole" sense, but was happy with a comfortable cabin that had plumbing and a kitchen. Ben was up for either situation, to be honest, but valued August's happiness above all else.

They knew they were close when the highway turned into a tree-surrounded street. From there, it turned into a dirt path until the cottage-like cabin was in view, sitting at the top of the large hill beyond. The sun was just starting to lower. It was entirely picturesque with long grass and wildflowers flowing in the subtle breeze, a bit overgrown. This was unlike the listing online but it only added to the charm.

"Finally!"

August practically leaped out the side of the old truck, getting a chance to stretch his legs and feel the raw sun hit his forehead. He smiled carefree, making Benjamin's stomach flutter, even after all these years.

As Benjamin grabbed a few heavy totes from the back, his husband's first action was to run past the cabin to the edge of the hill to gaze out to the vast valley below them, filled with trees and even a distant lake. His big flannel flowed in the wind behind him.

Benjamin protectively watched, his husband seeming vulnerable all of a sudden. "Be careful," he shouted.

August groaned into a stretch that turned into a satisfying yell, alerting some crows in a distant tree. Startled, he shouted again with more purpose. His voice echoed through the valley. "Wow, we are so alone!" He said, marginally quieter as he paced back.

"Don't tempt the coyotes like that," Ben retorted with a smile.

In concept, it was a bit scary to be alone in the forestland. They were promised that there were fences they couldn't see around the acreage of the property, but anything could happen.

Instead of fear, the feelings Benjamin held out here were intimacy and undying love for August even as he alone brought their supplies and suitcases inside while August took his shoes off and stepped through the grass.

Both of them were starving for real food, not just road-trip snacks. They were both charmed to find complimentary eggs and bacon in the fridge to cook for breakfast. Benjamin unloaded the produce and other food into the old fridge and solid wood cabinets before he got started on sandwiches for the both of them. Sandwiches on the good bread, of course.

They ate them outside on the wooden picnic table nearby, placing a blanket over the whole top. Benjamin watched August, as he watched the trees sway and talk about the silly things, on purpose and accidental, that happened at their wedding. They laughed about it before dying down, the quiet sounds of nature and wind replacing their voices.

"Why are your shoes still on?" August asked, prodding his lover's ankles with his own feet.

"Should I take them off?" Benjamin asked between 2 bites.

"Yes, the grass is so soft!"

August giggled as Benjamin conceded, kicking his shoes off and peeling his socks away. He immediately felt August footsie the base of his legs from the other side of the table. He had always been the slower eater of the two, so Benjamin was still mid sandwich as August leaned over the table and kissed his cheek, lingering enough to make Ben's face flush and nudge back, considering his options.

But he held back as August fled the table to inspect a rustling in a distant bush. The final gold rays danced off his long brown hair and his fuzzy legs as the sun set behind the trees.

"Shit, I've never seen the sun set from this high!"

--

The sun was quick to die out, it being the middle of Summer. August hardly wanted to stay inside. Benjamin knew it was his first time in this type of environment so he watched, enchanted. August gazed up at the sky as it turned a deep blue, becoming speckled with stars.

Ben convinced him to go take a shower, saying there would be more stars to see if he allowed the sun to completely set. August only agreed because of all the road trip grime he still felt from being stuck in the truck for hours.

Almost unsurprisingly the water was ice cold. Through giggles, shouts, mewls, and teamwork (and more restraint) from Benjamin, his man was eventually washed.

He wrapped himself in the large towel provided and made his way outside to the warm night air an actually welcoming temperature. Ben was in pajamas he didn't think would stay on the whole night as he patiently followed August outdoors. The coyote comment was only partially a joke.

Arriving at the front door, Ben saw his husband in the clearing gazing up at the pitch black sky filled with millions of speckled lights. August was used to the maybe few dozen stars that somehow fought through the city air to be seen, so seeing this many was almost overwhelming.

"What's that! What the hell is that!" August shouted incredulously from the clearing right in front of the porch. Approaching and following his gaze, Ben saw what he meant.

"That's the Milky Way."

"Holy shit, like the galaxy?"

Ben could only chuckle as he watched a few drops of water drip down his collarbone and beyond from his hair. His head swiveled around to view every part of the sky, big beautiful eyes sparkling.

A warm breeze erupted the tree needles, rustling the driest part of August's scalp. As he took a deep breath with the forest, he dropped his towel, feeling tickled by the wind and the sense of peace. He felt the wind pass by the typically covered areas of his body. He giggled, glancing back at his husband.

"This feels good," he admitted.

August stepped into Benjamin's embrace, feeling the body heat radiate off him.

"Not cold?" Ben asked.

"I'm actually really warm right now"

Ben leaned in. "That so?"

They lips met in a delicate, gentle manner as Ben's hands found their way to the damp small of August's back before beginning to slide down his sides. They parted, disappointing Benjamin and his aching sense of arousal as he watched his lover break away, running farther away to the outdoor table.

He watched him grab the blanket they used as a table cloth and place it down on the highest-most hill of grass before kneeling down on it, arms leaning back, enticing Benjamin to follow. Follow he did, not questioning any intention, as if this was the plan all along.

August leaned back on his elbows and allowed Benjamin to mount his naked body, finally permitting the deeper kisses they both knew was coming.

Tongues quickly met at sweet touches and movements started turning desperate. Benjamin's hands gripped his little waist before shuffling up to run his thumbs over firm nipples, as his tongue dug deeper into August's mouth. He was awarded with small, approving moans.

The tender hand brushing up against his pertinent bulge surprised a groan out of him. He wasn't sure how long ago his member began erecting.. it had been fluctuating around half chub the whole evening. The breeze against his tip crawling out his underwear leg hole told him he was fully hard. He felt his erection thump at the needy hand movement of August.

Separating for only a moment, Ben's underwear was shed, along with his shirt, leaving them both nude on the hill.

August gazed up at the lustful man breathing hard above him. He was shadowed behind a sky of stars gazing back, admiring his spouse's body that he was infatuated with. His long member stood out unashamed, a glistening drop of precum falling to August's abdomen.

"Show me how much you love me," August whispered in an unusual act of brazen acknowledgement of Benjamin's intense love for him and his form. Not missing a beat, Benjamin bent down to once again plunge his tongue beyond August's lips, rutting his hips against him, firm cock slippery with precum sliding against his lightly fuzzed stomach. August moaned louder against his husband's mouth as he felt Ben's massive instrument prod him.

Benjamin's mouth found itself lowering, nipping and sucking at August's neck, feeling the vibrations of his pleasured moans. His hands found Ben's hair and gripped as Ben went down his body and found his right nipple and began sucking and tugging at it.

"Ben," he groaned, unable to do much except writher his legs against Ben's sides, gazing up at the soft stars swirling above him.

His husband lowered more, kissing and even boldly licking down his stomach, taking in his wonderful scent. His mouth finally landed at August's large, sensitive and engorged clitoris. Arms comfortably grasping around his thighs, Ben kissed the tip and traced the littlest circles around the wildly sensitive glans.

"Benjamin!" August whined, fists full of his lover's hair. His squirming grew as lips locked around his little cock and began sucking, increasing the pace minute by minute. The only thing August could do is mewl louder and louder, feeling his entrance grow slicker and grown clit pulse with Ben's rhythm.

His husband felt the slick too, carefully pressing in his middle finger into the sodden boypussy. His cock twitched at the sounds his lover made.

He worked his way up to 3 digits before August couldn't take more foreplay. "I need it inside," August finally blurted, tugging at Ben's hair. "Make love to me, I need you, Ben."

Pausing his mouth and tilting his head up, their lusting eyes met. "Are you sure? You don't need more-?"

August, familiar with knowing he wasn't able to take Ben's larger than life cock without earnest prepping, insisted. "No, I'm ready! Please!"

As Ben rose, he brought the back of August's knees with him. His body loomed. And his cock hovered over the belly beneath him, spilling more precum as Ben gave it some preparory strokes with his hand. the moon casted an intimidatingly long and thick shadow against August's skin before Ben moved back to rub their two wet glans together. August panted in anticipation. A breeze caught them off guard, chilling them for a moment.

"Wouldn't it.. what if we aren't alone? What if someone's watching?" August's statement ruffled Ben's possessive side of him.

"No. Nobody's here," he responded low, using one hand to rub August's stomach in comfort, and the other to tilt his cock down to line up his extra large tip to his tiny, trembling, barely agape entrance.

"But I guess if they were, they should know not to get between us."

Benjamin firmly pressed his hips forward, wet tip only resisting for a moment before his pussy cooperated, allowing it to bore inside of August.

August screamed.

"Oh, God!"

Wings flapping exited the surrounding trees as the scream of pleasure and submission rang in the air. Chest rising and falling fast, stars started blurring as August's eyes rolled, feeling himself split open in the most pleasurable way, twinged with ache. Hands gripped the blanket by his head feeling the walls of his pussy twitch, attempting to adapt before beginning to relax and slicken once more.

placing a knee at his shoulder, Ben's fingers created quick circles around August's little member, helping further accustom him around his own. He knew how much it could hurt him if he didn't proceed slowly, yet August insisted.

"More," he trembled.

As he wished, the heavy member was gently pushed further inside, stopping just as August whimpered, eventually nodding and placing his legs tighter on Ben's shoulder's. "Move in me."

Slowly, Ben began moving inside of him, watching every twitch, hearing every groan, looking for signs of discomfort, pleasure, pain. But there was no strong signs pain found. As he moved, signs of lingering discomfort melted away. August opened his eyes to see an unfocused sky and his shadowed husband gazing back, body softly entering and exiting him.

August felt the movements sweeten. Earnest moans of pleasure began escaping his lips. "Deeper," he urged.

"Fuck, you're so cute.." Ben mumbled, biting the inside of his lip as he gave a stronger press of his hips.

In deeper he went, thoroughly enjoying every ridge of his tight little pussy...yet treading carefully. He watched his thick length stretch August's hole as it had many times before, but it always amazed him how his little entrance opened so much for him. Pushing onwards, his tip finally prodded August's core. Groans escaped them both. Worried he caused pain, Ben paused.

"No. Don't stop. Please."

Ben swallowed. "Are you sure?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me now," August urged desperately, voice loudening. "It fits so good today, please, I dont know it just- you won't hurt me- just fuck me now!"

Benjamin didn't question further.

He gave a full exit to only push back in as far as he could, leaving only an inch or so not buried.

August's eyes blurred once more as he gave a loud moan. Ben thrusted again, only to hear it once more, now fully confident to allow his lust to finally take control. Deeply he began fucking his beautiful husband, feeling spurred onward by his smooth, endearing cries of pleasure. There was a great sexual satisfaction knowing August could take this much of his cursedly sized member so quickly.

"Good..good boy taking it so well," he gritted.

Feeling less concerned and much more animalistic in his desire, Benjamin dropped one of August's legs down and brought up and over one of his own knees next to his lover's torso, granting him a stronger ability to fuck him as deep as his pussy would allow. His hips rose and dropped, plunging in and out. August's nails began to scratch at his fucker's back hopelessly.

A large hand of his was placed above August's chest and slowly slid it up around his throat and squeezed, knowing it's the slow anticipation that gets him. Upon clemching his windpipe, August emitted whimpering, choked groans of euphoria.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum-" he chanted squeakily through what little airway space he had in his throat. As his thighs shook and eyebrows scrunched, Benjamin did not relent his speed and gusto, the sight of August on the verge of orgasm making his own heavy balls begin to tighten, as did August's already tight little walls around the monster penetrating him.

"Fuck, August, cum for me," he harshly breathed, releasing his hand and hearing the air fill back into August's lungs. At the command, his lover's nails dug into his back, hurting a delicious kind of pain as his body began lurching into each wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsing his large clitoris. His eyes were watery and almost crossed, sparkles of light glistening inside as he chanted his pounding lover's name.

"Benji... oh Benji-" he warbled, feeling the last few remaining shocks of pleasure as his body released all tension, hands sliding to the blanket and forcing Benjamin to hold his leg in the air to prevent it slipping from his shoulder. Ben sped up his thrusts at the sight before him, feeling his own climax approach.

His balls began slapping August firmly: he glanced down to see his entire length becoming completely swallowed. August took it all. His balls pressed hard against his hole with each thrust. "O-Oh Fuck," he stuttered.

The realization in combination with August's spent face, unfocused eyes, splayed soft hair, breasts lurching, and August's own soft hand feeling his stomach shift and bulge with each thrust evoked the tall tale feeling.

"I need to cum in you," he almost cried, driving himself as hard as he could into his husband before the point of no return.

"Fuck, im cumming-"

Euphoria filled his loins before giving one hard thrust with a final, endgame groan. His balls urgently began pumping semen, and his cock shot cum deep into his husband.

"O-oh," August whispered, feeling the cock inside him quickly pump. In went spurt after spurt in what felt like the longest orgasm of Ben's life as his spent husband could only have his legs open and accept the feeling of cum fill him.

Slowly he felt the last of his cum dribble out from his member. Their marriage had been officially sealed as they panted to the sound of crickets and a distant howl.

As Ben's penis slowly slipped out, so did his semen onto their nice blanket. Neither of them cared. Benjamin collapsed next to his husband, pulling him in from behind doing his best to not jostle his lower half too much. He must have been so sore, as August allowed his limp figure to be dragged towards him, panting slow and dazed. Ben softly stroked his hair and wiped the sweat away from his forehead. He was so happy, lucky, proud of his lover tonight.

They continued to cuddle and gaze up that the sky before the warm night breezes turned a bit more crisp. Ben felt his lover tremble a shiver, so he promptly stood up and bent down to pick him up. August nuzzled himself into the crook of his neck. Ben felt his own cum dribble onto his arm. He didn't mind.

"I love you," Ben heard, as August took one last semi-focused glance at the starry sky before Benjamin stepped inside with him for the night.