The Monsters' Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
990 Followers

If I didn't want it, why am I spreading for him.

That's my last thought for a while.

The minotaur's cock is so much bigger than the men in my barracks. I may have screamed as he entered me.

Even with the pig grease he had gotten it felt like he was burning my soul. My pathetic dick came instantly. Shooting cum on my own chest and face.

For an eternity there is only the pain burning up and down my ass as he fucks me with his giant cock.

When I come out of my daze, Gan is holding me in his arms. Caressing my head while he hums a tune. Not the same as his sex tune. I can feel his cum splattered all over my legs and ass.

"You are better?" He asks softly when he sees that I am lucid.

"Y...yes." I answer, though I'm not really sure. My ass still burns from the intrusion.

"You are my little Garrum, are you not?" He asks.

I sniffle, tears coming to my eyes at the realization. "Y...yes. I am your sissy."

"Mmm, good, good." He assures me. Petting my hair as I weep for my lost manhood.

In the morning I clean myself with a bucket of water I pump from the outside. Then as he sits on a stool I use a washcloth to clean Ghannrouk.

"I must go find work today. You will stay here and wait." He tells me as I toss the rag in the bucket. His bath over I kneel between his mighty legs.

"Are you sure?" I ask, concerned to be alone.

I lean in and begin kissing his already massively erect cock. "Mmm, yes. Taking you could only lead to complications." He says. Obviously enjoying the attention I am giving his dick. I lick down the shaft. Lifting the slab of meat out of the way so I can kiss and lick his balls.

I give his dick a long slurp, all the way to the tip. I look up at him. His strong face so far above me. Two big black horns like an unholy halo.

I bite my lower lip. "I'll miss you daddy." I say softly. My voice doesn't sound like that of a man to my ears.

"Ah. You are accepting what is. That is good. I was worried. I have never trained a human to be Garrum."

His smile makes my tummy flutter with excitement.

I know something broke in me last night. I'm not even sure what. I don't think I even actually care.

All I want to do is please him as I take his dick into my throat. Deeper and deeper. Further than I have before.

My eyes water with the effort. My body wants to gag, but I repress it. Finally I can stick my tongue out and taste his balls.

I've done it!

My head pounds with the pressure, but his whole dick is in my throat.

Slowly I lift my head. I need air. I can feel the room getting dimmer and dimmer.

When the giant thing is fully out I take a triumphant gasp of air.

"Mmm, very good. Good Garrum. That's my good Garrum."

"I'm your good girl, daddy." I tell him as I pump his dick. He groans in pleasure as he erupts. His hot cum shooting all over my face.

Happily I lick it off my lips. "Thank you daddy."

Soon I help him put on his battle leathers. Then I snuggle his manly chest, as a way of saying goodbye. Feeling safe in my owner's arms.

"Are you attracted to women?" I ask.

It was evening now. Gan had found an employer for us. We would leave in a few days.

I lay between his legs. Slowly stroking his magnificent dick. Kissing and licking the velvet shaft.

"Of course. My preference would be to lay with a woman." He tells me, big bull head lying on his hands.

"What are minotaur women like?" I ask. Tickling just under the head of his cock with my tongue.

"They are fierce. They fight with spears to defend their mountains. To approach one a male must be confident in his worth." His tone takes on a wistful cadence.

I take a few inches of his dick in my mouth. Pressing firmly with my tongue. Moving to straddle one of his big legs. I slowly grind my own erection into the soft white fur of his thigh.

"The women own everything. They are the keepers of our history and the defenders of our culture. The men own only what they can carry. Usually just their equipment and weapons.

A young bull will save up to purchase a mighty weapon. His most prized possession." He nods to his giant ornate axe.

I kiss my way down the equally mighty shaft of his dick. Then I take turns sucking his balls into my mouth. Caressing each with my tongue. Sucking in them gently.

"After getting an impressive weapon, a warrior may fight for golds to purchase ornate rings. Either for fingers, or horns. Often these will be gifted to a female that a warrior with no reputation wants to mate with, to help prove his worth."

My groin feels all tingly from the soft friction. I open wide and take a few inches of his dick into my throat.

"A male minotaur leads a solitary life. But every few years may experience a wanderlust. Leaving his mountain to explore and fight. To build a name for himself."

"But, what do your women look like?" I ask. "Like other women? Do they have breasts?" I bob back down taking him another couple inches deeper.

"Ha! Yes. They have breasts. They are much like me. Though with smaller horns and with big breasts." He makes a motion like holding melons on top of his chest. Melons the size of my head. "Their fur is much shorter, but their hair is longer."

His dick twitches in my mouth. I can feel it throb in my hands as I swallow his jizz. I suck on his fuck stick to get every last drop out.

Done, the big beast grabs me and moves me to my hands and knees on the floor. He spreads my legs and in a burst of pain rams his thumb up my ass. I squeal at the intrusion.

Then he gently squeezes my balls in time with the thrusts of his thumb in my rear.

At first I grunt in pain with each thrust, but gradually the thrusts turn to a strange pleasure. His thumb isn't that deep. Not like when his dick was shoved in there.

By the time my cock shoots it's own cum, the feeling is strangely pleasant.

When we stand I kiss his scarred chest. "Thank you daddy."

Sated we lie together on the big bed. Him, my masculine bull owner. Me, his obedient little girl.

"I want to be more pleasing to you." I murmur to him. "Be more feminine." He hums quietly as he strokes my hair.

We went shopping the next day. I had nothing but the clothes on my back after fleeing the battlefield. Clothes that I no longer saw as appropriate.

First we stopped at a weapon-smith. Gan wanted me to be able to defend myself.

This seemed a little strange to me. He was obviously turning me into a sex slave. A whore.

He picked out a nice sword and an expensive crossbow. "In truth, I have little experience with either weapon. Sadly I don't think you would take to the great axe." He explained.

Then we started looking for clothing shops.

We were browsing windows when three minotaur men stepped out of an alley.

They were different than Ghannrouk. Not just that their skin was brown and mostly hairless, except for their bull heads. They were also shorter. Still big, maybe the tallest was close to seven feet, they didn't reach the eight feet that Gan stood.

Their horns, too, were smaller.

They grumbled some sort of challenge. Gan hands me his axe, which is super heavy. Then he moves into the trio.

I quickly take a few steps back as fists start swinging. The smaller beasts move to circle my man. Punching him as they go.

Whit a mighty THUD! Gan hits the minotaur in front, doubling him over. Quickly he turns and picks up a second, hurling him across the street. The crowded road quickly dispersing to a safer distance.

Gan turns to the still upright opponent. Taking a couple slugs to the face. He grabs the shorter monster by the shoulder and pummels him in the stomach a few times.

After that one drops, the trio seem to be done with the fight. Each bowing slightly to Ghannrouk's majesty. Then they scamper off.

Gan looks pleased with himself.

"What was that about?" I ask. "Who were they?"

"They are plaines minotaur. Smaller and sadder than their mountain brethren, like me." He takes back his axe as we walk. "Win or lose, it is a point of honor for one of them to challenge one like myself."

I ponder the difference as we walk. The plains-men were what I thought of as 'traditional' minotaur. Big human bodies with the head of a bull. Gan was more like a bipedal bull with some human features.

I tried on some women's clothing at a couple shops. Not really happy with the way they looked on my body. I wasn't a muscle bound, alpha male. But I also wasn't feminine enough to look good in women's clothes.

Disappointed I picked out a plain short skirt that didn't look too bad on me. And a simple tunic.

The next day I meet Gan's new employer.

He was an elderly orc. Stoop shouldered and bald. His skin had turned to a grey-green. Introduced as the Warlock Farkill.

He smiled when he saw us. One of his lower fangs missing. "Ghannrouk, it is good to see you my new friend." He says with an oily voice. "And this is your Garrum?" He says turning his gaze to me.

"Yes, sir." The big minotaur responds.

Standing behind the warlock was a beautiful human woman. She had long curly red hair, a face like an angel, and a large bosom, covered in freckles. Most of which I could see, as her clothes left little to the imagination. She blushed and looked away when she noticed me staring.

The two men had continued talking as I looked at the girl. I finally realize they were talking about me.

"Oh yes. I'd be happy to do it. Who wants a human male around anyway." The orc says, leering at me unnervingly.

"W...What?" I ask.

"Farkill will transform you. Give you a body more suited to your new role." Gan tells me.

"No time like the present." The evil orc says. "Come Gwendolyn, show our guest to the operating table."

The girl smiles at me and waves me forward as we enter the big stone building. Presumably the orc's home.

They lead us to a large workroom in the basement. "Strip." Farkill orders me. Motioning me to hop on a large stone slab in the center of the room.

Now it's my turn to blush as I get nude before the beautiful Gwendolyn.

Then I am lying on the hard cold stone as the warlock chants and sprinkles dust around me.

My body shivers, and it feels like my skin is tightening.

"Just relax." The redhead tells me with concern. "If you fight it, you will feel pain."

I tried to relax as the warlock grinned at me. There was pain. I gripped the edges of the stone slab and tried not to scream as my manhood burned.

I could feel my cock and balls disappearing. Part of me was still fighting it. Fighting the final loss of my masculinity. I had relinquished everything else. With every dick I sucked and every anal violation I had grown closer to this.

I looked at the beautiful Gwendolyn, with her long curly red hair and freckles. Oh how I wanted to put my dick in her. To dominate her.

That's what a man was. Something that wanted to dominate. To control.

But I was a Garrum. It was my place to submit.

I let go. The last shred of my masculinity burned away. It no longer burned. It tingles.

Farkill grinned at me. I knew that he wasn't just pleased with the opportunity to use me in my new body. He was also amused that I could never have Gwendolyn in the way that he did.

The spell was finally complete. I sit up and can already see changes. I look down as the redhead fetches a mirror.

First I notice the pink fur. So small as to be like crushed velvet. Then I notice the massive tits blocking my view.

They feel heavy, and they jiggle whenever I move. If Gwendolyn had E-cup breasts, mine must be F-cups. I grab and squeeze them. So sensitive, they tingle excitingly at my touch. A feeling mirrored somewhere in my crotch.

"W...What have you done to me?" I ask. No longer my voice, but the musical tones of a woman.

"Why, made you beautiful, of course, my dear." The orc says happily, as Gwendolyn holds up a large mirror for me to peer into.

I was definitely no longer a man. I wasn't even human.

Similar to how Ghannrouk is a bull that looks like a man. I am now a bunny that looks like a woman.

My fur is pink except for a long mane of white hair that falls to the small of my back. Matched by a small silky tuft just above where my cock should have been. Where I now had...now had a cunny. A cute slit that would soon be invaded by cock.

I now had a good look at my, aforementioned, breasts. They were big and beautiful. Sitting proud and perky on my chest. Tingling nipples sticking out like little cute bumps.

My hands were thick and fuzzy. Almost like I wore gloves. My feet were large and long, more like a rabbit than a man. Woman.

My face is that of a bunny, though much more expressive than I would have guessed. Cute, I think. With long bunny ears on top of my head. Easily a foot in length.

"You are called a Usagi. A people in a far off land I once visited on my quest for power." The warlock gloats. "Quite rare around here. You will be worth a pretty coin, should Ghannrouk decide to sell you."

"You are very pretty." Gwendolyn assures me. Giving me butterflies in my tummy.

"Shall we have a bit of fun with the girls?" The orc asks. His rough hand caressing my thigh, making me shiver. I would have thought my fur would offer me more protection. If anything I am even more sensitive.

Gan nods reaching out for the redhead. She dutifully drops to her knees before him. Pulling down her top. Showing off her beautiful breasts.

I see her pulling out my man's large cock and lean in. Then the old orc fills my view.

"Just lie back and enjoy, whore." He says grabbing my knees and pulling my well rounded bottom to the edge of the slab.

I do as he says. My big tits drooping down and to my sides. Yet still obscuring much of my view.

I shiver as his fingers lightly caress the outside of my pussylips. "Mmm, my dick will be the first thing ever to pierce your new fuck hole. How do you feel about that girl?" He smirks at me. His words causing tingles up and down my spine.

"Th...thank you sir." I say submissively.

My new pussy practically buzzes with pleasure as he rubs his cock against it.

Then my body feels a burst of sensation, white light blurring my vision, as he plunges deep into me.

By the gods! I can't think. My whole world is my new cunt and the dick violating it. Thrusting up and down my love hole, my soul trembling in time with his thrusts.

Will it be like this every time?!

I am dimly aware of his hands on my breasts. Squeezing and groping. Each their own worlds of pleasure. Each time he tweaks a nipple it's like a warm glow across my body.

Then he pinches one, then the other. My world flashes red with the sound of thunder at the pain.

I can feel a sort of pressure building in my body as the old orc has his way with me.

It crashes over me, my whole body trembling. I think I am screaming, but I'm not sure. Everything is given over to the ecstasy of my orgasm. It seems to go on and on. Slowing down time so I can feel my master's every stroke of his cock in me. Every touch of his hands on my breasts.

How could I have ever thought I was a man? This is where I belong.

As I finally come down I can feel his cock exploding inside me. Filling me for the first time with his foul seed.

He grins as he pulls out. Grabbing my snow white hair and pulling me painfully to my knees.

Obediently I lick and suck his cum and my juices from his big green cock.

I look up at him from my place of submission at his feet. I can tell he is pleased.

I finally notice another woman's gasps in the room. Looking over I see beautiful Gwendolyn bent over a side table. Gan's huge dick thrusting up her pussy. His hands squeezing her big tits.

Part of me yearns to take her place.

Finally he pulls his spent dick out of her. Still bigger than the orc's even hanging flaccid.

I crawl over as the redhead drops to her knees licking their fuck-slime from the minotaur's big cock.

She smiles at me as I move next to her. Our bodies touching as we each kiss and lick daddy's cock.

We transfer what little we have to a room at the orc's big home. He has some other servants and his own retinue of soldiers. We would be marching as a band in two days. To join up with an orc warlord and fight with his army. The warlock being the leader of our band of course.

That evening I slowly undress Gan. Both excited and nervous to take his huge dick in my new sensitive cunny.

He lays me gently on the bed. "This form suits you." He tells me. His big bull tongue licking at my sensitive breasts. My body tingles with pleasure at each caress. Especially my new cunny. It practically buzzes with its need.

He grabs my massive tits with his hands as his face reaches mine. His tongue licking at my lips.

Oh gods! I've never kissed a man before. Not...not in a romantic way. Even after all that happened. This is my first.

Eagerly, I part my lips for my masculine lover. His big, unfamiliar tongue slips into my mouth. He tastes like the crisp mountain air.

As our tongues dance, I reach down and lightly stroke his big dick. Squeezing the tip. I position his cock at my yearning love canal. Rubbing him against my netherlips. My whole body trembling with pleasure.

The minotaur sits up and grabs my hips. Then he slowly pushes into me. I scream in ecstasy as my pussy is stretched to accommodate his big cock.

My whole world, again, becomes the penis grinding it's way up my wet cunt. The penis and the pleasure it causes my body.

Already I am shivering, my orgasm coming quickly.

His cock is so deep in me it's almost painful, I don't think I can take anymore. He starts to pull back out before plunging in me again. Faster this time. Then again. Again.

My orgasm washes over me. I'm sure I am screaming. Hopefully not too loud, but I can't help it either way. Lost in wave after wave of sexual rapture.

As I come down Gan is fucking me fast and hard. Each thrust hitting deep inside me. Somewhat painful, almost like when he would slap my balls. There is still much more pleasure than pain though and I can feel my next orgasm growing.

I moan as he squeezes and caresses my tits. And I listen to him moaning his love song above me. This is where I belong. On my back pleasuring my big lover.

Eventually his big cock unloads in me. The big minotaur grunting his pleasure as my pussy is filled with his bull seed.

Oh...oh my. Could I get pregnant?

Something I would mull over later. I move to lick and suck his dick clean of our lovemaking. Then we lay together.

I snuggle close. Running my hand up and down the scars on his chest. Safe in his arms.

"How much would it cost to purchase Gwendolyn from the warlock." I ask.

"You like her?" He rumbles sleepily. His fingers start to stroke my long ears. My sexy bits tingle at each caress. My ears seem to be as sensitive and erogenous as my nipples.

"Mmm, yes. I...I'm still attracted to women." I admit.

"In truth I do not know. But I will keep her in mind should the opportunity arise." He assures me. "Your name can no longer be Timor Greyson. I now dub you Tessa." He says closing his eyes and drifting off.

"Thank you daddy." I whisper. Soon I too am asleep. My new body yearning for more pleasures.

Apparently Gwendolyn was trusted enough to go into the city alone. She wore her master's insignia as a clasp holding her cloak.

"No one who recognizes that symbol would bother me." She says.

"And you won't try to run away?" I ask, curious.

"Why would I? I'm better off here as a slave learning some of my master's craft, than I was in my poor village." She takes my furry hand in hers as we walk down the street. "Besides, where is there to go. Out of the city is wild, orc owned lands."

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
990 Followers