The Monsters' Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers

"I guess you have a point." I say. Distracted by the feel of her hand in mine.

She looks at me with a beautiful, friendly smile. "Why don't you run away?"

"Well, I owe Ghannrouk my life. Plus I like him. And with this new body I'm not sure if going home is an option."

We entered a clothing shop. Not one of the ones Gan and I had tried. This one was a bit more upscale. The proprietor was an ancient crone of an orc.

The woman bustles over when she sees us. "Gwen, darling. Always a pleasure. What can I get for you?"

"Kurla, this is my friend Tessa. Master wants her to have a few outfits." The redhead says.

"Lovely. My, are you exotic. Let's take those clothes off. Let me get a look at you." The old woman orders.

I strip before the two women. Feeling a little self conscious. I let out a small yelp, and blush. The orc touches something sensitive on my rear as she circles me.

"We can tailor for that at no extra cost for such a good customer." The old woman says.

I twist and look into a mirror, confused.

A tail. I have a cute little bushy bunny tail. It makes sense I guess, but with the busy day I hadn't even noticed it.

It was fuzzy and pink on top and fluffy and white underneath. It wasn't as sensitive as my ears, but it was still quite ticklish.

"I like your little tail." Gwendolyn tells me smiling.

"She will need a traveling outfit, a fancy outfit, and a couple slave girl outfits. Plus something comfortable to lounge and sleep in." The redhead tells the orc.

"All as sexy as your usual?" The woman asks.

With a smile, "Of course."

The women pick out clothes for me to try on. We spend a good portion of the morning before finally deciding on what we liked best. Mostly I deferred to Gwen's expertise.

For travel she picked out a short grey skirt, and a small blue crop top. Low cut to show off my décolletage. I also had white thigh high stockings, and a matching pair of light blue silk bra and panties.

The silk feeling thrillingly erotic against my new womanly skin.

For my fancy outfit, a full length blue gown. Again, low cut. With slits up both sides to my hips, and a diamond shape cut out over my belly. There were black stockings with matching garter for this.

The slave outfits were simply sets of lingerie. One with a corset that put my big tits on display.

Finally, for sleeping, white linen shorts and a matching crop top.

She also picked out a few panties and bra sets for me. Even a couple thongs that felt decidedly naughty when I tried them on.

When we get back to the stone mansion we find that Gan and the warlock are out. Hiring a few more last minute troops.

We have a small lunch together in the kitchen. The cook a kindly ogre woman. She gave us nonstop chatter about marketplace gossip as we ate.

Afterwards Gwendolyn gave me a tour of the building. It wasn't a pretty place. Given to orc tastes, and a stark functionality.

As we were leaving a drawing room we met a pair of soldiers in the hall.

"Well, hello ladies. Who's your friend red?" The bigger of the two asked pushing me back against the wall and setting a hand on my hip.

"This is Tessa. She belongs to the minotaur." My friend told him.

"That's ok. He ain't here, is he?" The big orc was pushing me back towards the room we had just left. Passively I go. Gwendolyn behind us. The other soldier with his hands up her shirt.

My pussy was tingling at the thought of these rough orcs using me as a fuck toy.

The orc pulls my shirt up, then yanks my new bra down. I gasp as he gropes and squeezes my breasts. "You and red here are gonna make us feel real good. What you say sweet meat?"

I bite my lip and say, "Yes, sir."

Smirking he pushes me to my knees, pulling his big green cock out of his pants. I glance over to see Gwen, already on her knees, tits hanging out, orc dick down her throat.

I look up at the smirking soldier then I lean in and grip his cock. Nowhere near as large as Gan's, but still big. Probably twice as big as I had, when I was a man.

I am a man no longer, I know as I kiss his dark green tip. Tasting bitter pre-cum. I reach under with my other hand and fondle his hairy balls.

"Take it like a true whore." He tells me with a laugh. Painfully grabbing my long ears and pulling my face onto his cock.

I squeal at the pain from my ears. Strangely though my pussy throbs excitedly. Then I gag as his dick enters my throat unexpectedly.

Roughly he thrusts at my face. His big green balls bouncing obscenely off my furry chin.

"Hey! Not so rough with her." Gwen says. I hear a SMACK! as the other orc slaps her freckled face.

"Bitch! She is going to get it just as rough as you like it." He says. I hear her gag as his dick, again, enters her throat. "Whores got to know their place. Ha!"

Now that the surprise was over I wasn't having a problem deep throating his big green dick. Though I wish he would let go of my ears. The pain was still making my pussy throb pleasantly.

I didn't like being abused like this. Did I?

Did Gwendolyn? Sweet innocent, Gwendolyn. Of course she wasn't that innocent, I knew. Plus that orc said she liked it rough. Was he just taunting her? Exerting his control?

Grunting, The orc pulls his dick out of my throat. Then he pushes me to my hands and knees. Flipping my skirt over my round ass and yanking down my silk panties.

I yip a few times as he slaps my rear. Then I let out a long thankful groan as he buries his wonderful dick in my wet twat.

My world is, once again, a bliss of being fucked. A bit of spice is added when he painfully yanks on my big pink bunny ears, and slaps at my ass. Each bit of pain drawing my orgasm just a bit closer.

Suddenly, Gwendolyn's face is in front of mine. Facing me as she too gets railed from behind. She gives me a grin that says we are in this together. Then she puts her soft hand in my fuzzy cheek. She leans in and presses her soft red lips to mine. Our kiss is not a chaste one. Our mouthes open and our tongues find each other. Dancing happily together, she tastes like sweet garden berries.

My world bursts into orgasm as we kiss. Orcs fucking us, her hand on my face, I scream my pleasure into her mouth.

When I come down my face and tits are pressed into the rug. The soldier's cock still pounding deep in me. His balls slapping my happy pussylips. Gwen pets my hair as she grunts her own pleasure above me. In time with the orc violating her beautiful body.

Deliciously desecrating her temple.

When my soldier finally shoots his slimy load in me I dutifully turn around and suck his cock clean.

"Ha Ha! What a whore." He says happily as I play the part of the good girl for him. I can hear Gwen doing the same behind me. Moaning happily as she sucks dick.

Then the two soldiers walk out. Leaving us there. Used and abused. Soiled on the floor.

Gwen crawls over to me. With what I think is a lustful smile on her face. She pushes me to my back on the rug, climbing on top of me.

We kiss passionately for a time. Her hands squeezing my massive tits. Mine running up and down her back. Stopping to squeeze her sweet ass.

Then she breaks our kiss. Pinching one of my nipples painfully. "You like it rough? Don't you, you little minx?"

"Mmn, yes. Yes I think so." I admit.

She grins at me. "Me too. I love dirty sex. I love being the plaything of these nasty orcs."

Her hand slides under my skirt. She sticks a couple fingers in my sloppy twat as she tweaks my nipple. "I wasn't kidnapped you know?" I shake my head. "I ran away from home. I wanted to be a sex slave. To be abused by a disgusting master. I figured, what could be more disgusting than an orc." She brings her hand back up, sticking her slimy fingers in her mouth. I watch, excited, as she closes her eyes and sucks my juices and orc cum.

"Mmm, I was lucky. Farkill is a good master and he has taught me much." She starts to kiss her way down my body. Down toward my...oh fuck, my cunny. I shake with desire.

"I want you." She tells me, kissing first one thigh. "I want you with me." She kisses the other. "We could be partners. Lovers." I cry out as she kisses my super sensitive clit. An orgasm instantly shaking me to my core. She sticks her tongue in me and laps me up as I scream.

Gwen is gently kissing my breasts as I come down. "What do you say?" She asks.

"Oh Gwen. I have wanted you since the first moment I saw you."

She smiles, then sits up. "Well then, why don't you have me?" She moves to straddle my face. Pushing her cum covered pussy against my lips.

Gladly I start to lick as she moans in pleasure. Tasting both her juices and the orc soldier's cum.

I grab her thighs as I stick my tongue deep in her dirty cunt. Cleaning out the slop as best I can. She leans forward and I feel her face between my fuzzy thighs. I feel her tongue on my cunny again. Licking and kissing.

I feel her thighs quiver as an orgasm hits her. I suck on her clit as she goes over. She throws her head back, long red hair flying, and moans in her ecstasy.

Later, we lay in each other's arms in her room. We had fucked again when we got there. Now we're resting in the bliss of our lovemaking.

"You will stay? Here with me? Even if your minotaur leaves?" She asks me anxious.

"Yes." I assure her. Petting her beautiful red hair. "I will stay."

We were on the road. Marching to war.

There were some fifty of us in all. The warlock and Gwen. An orc shaman, though the redhead told me he didn't have much power. Ghannrouk and myself. What was apparently a tamed bear and his handler. The rest were orc soldiers. Around a dozen were archers. The rest held spears, shields and swords.

"They copy their opponents. Left to their own devices most orcs are dumb and would just go at each other with rocks and clubs." Gwen tells me. "Under a strong leader, though they can copy tactics with a little training." She points at an older orc with a short white beard. "Sergeant Daboot, or Dab as I call him." He was obviously in charge of relating the warlock's orders to the orcs.

At every break Gan tried to give me a little training with my sword or crossbow. I was definitely getting better with the wooden crossbow. Not so much the sword.

"It just is not my weapon." The big minotaur tells me sadly. "I'm afraid I can not teach you."

"I could teach the bunny girl a thing or two."

I turn around. It was the grizzled sergeant. By the look on his face there was no double meaning in his words.

"It would be appreciated." Gan tells him with relief.

When we make camp that night Daboot begins to train me in the proper use of the sword. We gather a small crowd of amused orc to jeer at 'the little bunny' wanting to learn to be a soldier.

I'm still not very good. But he obviously knows swords better than Gan.

Soon Gwen joins us. Barely dressed in tight linen shorts and a linen top that barely covers her tits.

Somewhere she had also obtained a sword and declared that she wanted to train as well.

Watching her, it was obvious she threw her whole self into anything she attempted. It made me struggle to try harder myself.

At the end of our first lesson I felt I had made more headway than the entire week that Gan had tried to teach me.

"Can you show me the crossbow too?" I ask. Breathing hard.

"Sure though there isn't much to show there, beyond practice. Master level crossbow work is beyond me." He says.

We had traveled for a week. It was evening and Gwendolyn and I had just finished our training. We were standing around the small table in Farkill's tent. Gwen's shoulder touching mine as the men talk.

"Tomorrow then. We have been seeing scouts for a couple days. We will join with the main army tomorrow." The old sergeant says.

"Excellent. Then I will present myself to the Warlord Axehammer. Our pay is already with the trading house in Underfist." The warlock says, pleased.

The bald orc bids the men leave. Gwen and I waiting for his lustfull attentions. As he pours himself a goblet of wine.

Ghannrouk was out of his rut season, and less interested in sex. Over the last few days we only made love if I instigated it.

Farkill turns to us and we step close to him. I drop to my knees as Gwen pulls his robes off.

His dick is still soft as I take it in my mouth. Sweaty and rank from the day's march.

Gwendolyn moans as he sticks his tongue in her mouth. His hands reaching under her shirt to play with her beautiful orbs.

His dick grows in my mouth. Soon I am taking the tip into my throat.

"Please, master. You know what we need." Gwen begs.

The orc chuckles. "Your pink friend as well?"

"Mmm, yes. I want to see her scream till she cums." The redhead practically purrs.

My cunny buzzes with excitement, while my breath comes faster with fear. We had discussed this, but was I ready?

Gwendolyn and I strip each other slowly. Then she places a leather ball gag in my mouth. She ties my hands behind my back and whisperers, "I love you." In my long ears as she bends me over the table. Small enough that my tits hang down on the other side.

I clench my eyes shut when I hear the orc step behind me.

Then, with a woosh, CRACK! There is a line of fire across my ass. I scream at the pain. Muffled by the gag. The chuckling orc simply whips me again. And again.

Over and over his belt leaving a line of pain across my pink, bunny ass. Then he takes a short break to move to my front.

I beg and plead with my eyes. He just gives me a cruel smile as he whips my big dangling tits, with his leather belt.

I scream into my gag as my precious orbs bounce back and forth from the blows. Tears filling my eyes from the pain. My pussy throbbing with each strike.

When he finally tires of my tits he moves to drink more wine. Gwen moves to a chair in front of me.

"You look beautiful." She says as she sticks her already slick fingers back in her pussy.

My whole body trembles. From the pain, yes. But also something else.

Farkill spreads my legs apart. "Ready?" He asks. All I can do is moan.

He must use an under-handed swing for the next bit. I'm sure the belt isn't as fast as before.

It matters little. My body jumps with the first strike on my wet pussy. He grabs my tied hands and pushes me back down on the table. Then strikes my pussy again.

I wail into my gag as the belt licks my precious cunny. Each wet SMACK! causing my cunt to clench. Sending shivers of excitement and pain coursing through my body.

My vision goes white as I cum. The belt my only lover. Giving me a pain like I have never felt. The leather makes love to my body as I gasp and groan through a strange orgasm.

When I finally come down I realize they the sound of whipping is no longer me. My beautiful Gwendolyn has her ass in the air and is happily crying out in pain as she too is whipped.

I continue to tremble for minutes as I have smaller, uncontrollable orgasms.

When the orc finishes with the redhead she lays exhausted on the ground. Her body wracked with trembling, similar to me, as she cums.

The orc moves behind me and my over tuned body orgasms instantly as he shoves his dick in my sloppy cunt.

The old man doesn't last long. Filling me with his orc jizz and leaving me there to get more wine. His slime drizzling down my fuzzy thighs.

That night we sleep, Gwen and I, on either side of the old orc. Snuggled up to his green skin.

Not as pleasant, I find, as sleeping with Gan.

The army seemed massive. I am no expert but I would guess close to ten thousand orcs. Plus various other monsters. Ogres, trolls, goblins, there was even a small dragon flying overhead.

We made camp at the edge of the large force, and Farkill gathered a small retinue. They wandered off to find the Warlord.

They were gone for hours. The warlock looking pleased when he returned.

"Axehammer has few casters. There will be a bonus for every battle we fight." He tells us, to the pleasure of his men.

Gwendolyn and I spend some time sparring. I think she is already better with the sword than I am.

Hot and sweaty, we get a bucket of water and go behind some tents.

I kiss her as I lift her shirt off. Then she reaches behind to unclasp her bra, while I rub my thumbs over the soft skin of her cleavage.

I wet a wash cloth and soap up her big tits as she pulls down her shorts.

She then grips my skirt and yanks them down, my panties quickly following. As I nibble her neck. My hand holding the wet cloth gliding down her tummy to find her hot cunt.

I lift my arms letting her pull both my shirt and bra off at once, my massive breasts tumbling free. She leans in and I gasp as she nibbles one of my nipples.

Then she had her own soapy cloth and I tremble as her hands move all over my body.

Our sensual show had drawn a small crowd.

Suddenly there were numerous, rough, green hands on our wet, soapy bodies. The two of us are pulled apart into our separate groups of lustful orcs.

Their strong, manly bodies rub against me. Their hands hungrily exploring. Painfully squeezing my big tits. Roughly digging into my pussy. Groping my round ass. I even suck a finger shoved into my mouth.

A big orc lifts me by my derrière. I wrap my legs around him for support. Hugging his neck like a lover. I gasp when his big dick pushes its way up my eager fuck hole. Bursts of pleasure running through me.

I am nearly lost in the bliss of him fucking me when I feel something poking at my rear. Another big cock! I squeal as the orc behind me mercilessly grinds his suds covered pussy punisher up my tight anal bud.

Having something fucking up my ass still hurts, but now it was exceeded by the pleasure from the cock pounding my cunt. I've never felt so full. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly.

I start to scream as I cum. Though I'm quickly muffled with a hand over my mouth. I greedily suck on the orc fingers. Moaning in my ecstasy.

The cock in my ass cums shooting orc jizz deep in me. Soon followed by the one in my pussy.

They lower me to all fours, cum leaking out of me. Another hard cock shoving inside me from behind.

When another presses against my lips, I obediently open up and let him fuck my throat. Moaning when the orc painfully grabs my long ears to help him fuck my face.

Soon I am gobbling down bitter orc cum.

Gwendolyn and I get fucked by half a dozen orcs each. They finally leave us. Cum covered and exhausted behind the tents.

Apparently, decades ago, Dark Elves had taken a handful of orc strongholds in some mountainous region to the north.

The Warlord wanted to take them back as a sign of his strength. Success in this war would draw even more soldiers to his banner.

The force was spilt into five smaller units to hit various places along the foothills.

We were part of a small force tasked with taking an outpost.

There was our band plus another thousand troops.

Farkill was to counter any magic the Elves would cast.

Ghannrouk was obviously getting nervous the closer we got.

"I should have bought you armor. I should have left you behind." He said concerned.

"I...I wouldn't want to have missed this. I was a soldier when we met remember." I say, nervous myself.

He smiles kindly at me. "Not a good one."

Later when we can see the imposing walled tower. "Stay close to the warlock." The white furry minotaur tells me. "It may be the safest spot."

Then we are there. Our lead troops swarming toward the keep. So many orcs. They seem to engulf it.

Ladders raise as arrows rain down. The warlock and Gwen setting up a simple lab just outside bow range. Small cauldron, work table, chest of ingredients.

I load my crossbow, just in case.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers