The Monsters' Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers

The two of them begin to cast their magics. The rest of us wait.

It's hard to tell who is winning. The wall gets breached in a couple spots. Both times the orcs get pushed back.

A fireball arcs out from the tower. Only to fizzle away half way to the ground.

Two big ogres, multiple arrows sticking out from their skin, carry a large cut tree between them. They begin using it to batter the gate.

The wooden gate crashes inward with a THUD! I can feel in my bones. Before our soldiers can enter, though, a swarm of misshapen men rush out. Clawing and biting in their hundreds.

Orcs fall back. The counter attack apparently unexpected.

"Amateurs." I hear the sergeant say under his breath.

Suddenly the air feels like it does just after a heavy rain. There is a sound like tearing cloth. I look to the warlock, but he has an intense look on his face. His bald head dripping sweat. Gwen stands by him looking concerned.

Suddenly there are Elves everywhere. Elves and those misshapen men.

They may have been men once. But something had severely deformed them. Their skin was a sickly blue-grey with bumps and oily pustules. They were hunched and their limbs were long. Some had extra arms. Individually there were too many deformities to list.

I fire my crossbow at close range. Excited that I hit something. The twisted man squealing and falling away from the orc he was trying to bite.

I draw my sword and move closer to the warlock. All around is chaos as our soldiers desperately fight the unexpected foe.

Sergeant Daboot rallies the orcs around him. Creating a block of discipline in the roiling fight.

Elsewhere, towering over everything is my mountain bull. The white minotaur swings his mighty axe. Elves and twisted flying like leaves on the wind. A whirlwind of death.

I fend off one of the twisted men. The training I have received helping me greatly. Though he is only armed with claws and fangs. After a few deep slashes he hops away to find easier prey. He won't find it here.

Then a dark skinned Elf strides toward me. His robes shimmering under the sun. A rapier held confidently in his hand.

Now my fear overwhelms me. I can't take him. Not a skilled warrior.

I flinch as he lunges forward. But instead of running me through, his sword glances off an invisible barrier.

A burst of dark flame flies from Gwendolyn's hands, past me, to singe the sword arm of the, now angry looking, elf.

"Now, Tessa!" The skilled redhead shouts.

I jump forward swinging my sword wildly. It thuds into his chest, but he must have armor under his shimmery robes. Again and again I swing. Till I hear something crack. His ribs?

He tries to back away. His sword arm useless. He moves right into the sergeant's big iron axe. It cuts through the Elven armor and buries deep in the man's chest.

The big orc gives me a wink as he moves to rally more of his troops.

"No!" I scream. Gan is getting overwhelmed. Two of the twisted men on his back. A dozen more clawing at him. I watch in horror as the mighty beast falls.

My fear turns to anger and I run into the fray. My sword delivering death in my rage.

The twisted men pause in their butchery as I attack them. Uncaring about my own life as the group turns to kill me.

For a moment I am fending them off. My anger lending me strength. I can see the weakened Gan struggling to rise.

Then he falls, and I go weak. My sacrifice will have been in vain.

Orcs rush past me. Skewering the monsters on their spears. Helping the minotaur to his feet.

"Yes!" A cry of triumph from behind us. I turn to see the warlock with his hands raised to the sky.

Twin forks of lightning flash from a clear sky to strike the top of the tower. Flames burst out of the top floor windows.

I can see orcs streaming into the open gates. Scaling the stone walls.

The tide had turned.

It's evening now. I step into the tent with a cup of cool water.

Gan lays fitfully under a thin sheet. Still weak from his many injuries. He smiles at me all the same.

"My favorite Garrum." He says.

I smile back. My long pink ears twitching. "I brought you water daddy."

He drinks it with relish.

"You are happy with what you have become?" He asks when finished.

I kneel next to him my hand sliding under the sheet. Fingers find his big floppy cock. Slowly I begin to caress him. "Oh, yes daddy. I love being your good girl."

"You have fully accepted who you are. I release you from my forced service. You are ready to return home." He says.

"No daddy. I have found my freedom in slavery. My home is here." His dick now hard I push back the sheet. Moving in to kiss his beautiful, giant, rod. My tongue moving up and down the shaft.

"Mmn, I love you Tessa." He says, starting up his sex hum.

"I love you too daddy." I say contentedly. I slowly stroke his shaft, while I suck on his big oddly shaped tip.

Soon I will be drinking deep of daddy's cum.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
997 Followers